Total Woman Academy 01 Redux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
369 Followers

"Ned, so glad you're here. You must be Angelina. I am pleased to meet you. Congratulations on completing your sophomore year. Your classmates are waiting inside. Some will be new to you but you may recognize others who were promoted ahead of you. Anyway, go on in, they are in the great room to the left."

Ned stood by the housemother while Angelina skipped up the steps, revealing to the bemused adults her bare ass beneath her perky plaid school skirt before she hurried inside. Shortly, the excited buzz of girlish greetings showed that Angelina was getting a warm welcome. Chuckling, Ned exchanged bijoux cheek kisses with the housemother.

"Ned, how do you manage to handle all of these evaluation assessments and promotions?"

Ned laughed. "Well, it's a tough job but someone has to do it!"

"So, how is Angelina's progress?"

"She's gaining confidence. Every move she makes is intended to titillate her sex partner."

Ned remembered Angelina's flutters on his tongue as she masturbated him in the bath.

"She's getting curious about fellatio. Is it too early to book me in for her junior to senior evaluation assessment? I want to see how well she learns the oral arts this semester."

"Oh, Ned, I can do better than that. A TWA junior needs her first blowjob lesson to be from a man who forces his hard erection deep down her throat. It's always best to get her quickly past the rough stuff. Once she learns to suppress her gag reflex, she feels confident and has nothing more to fear about taking a fat cock deep in her mouth. Can you spare some time for Angelina's first lesson in a week or so?"

Ned liked Ms. Jones proposal. He pictured Angelina's pretty freckled nose smashed against his groin, struggling to remove his embedded cockhead from her throat. Of course, she would fail to overpower his grip on her hair, just like all the ones before her. With subsequent invasions, she would master her gag reflex and struggle less and less as her day, or maybe days, with Ned played out. From then on, she would discover the varied tastes, textures and sizes of the coach tutors cocks. Over time, she would learn which robust technique or delicate caresses best pampered a particular paramour and served up her newest favorite nectar.

"Okay, I'll take the first few days and then she can practice and improve with the other coach tutors over the remaining school year. But I want to be assigned as her evaluation assessor when she is ready to advance to senior year."

"We'll try, Ned, but no promises."

With interlocked arms, they ascended to the house. Inside the front door, Ned glanced left into the great room and heard the excited chattering. A dozen casually dressed attractive young women surrounded Angelina. They were rejuvenating old friendships and making new ones. It looked like a sorority party. Mrs. Jones pulled Ned down the hallway to her office in the rear of the house.

"You need to file Angelina's evaluation assessment report before your focus wanders elsewhere."

Ned plopped down at the computer terminal and logged into Angelina's record. Their in-transit discussions showed she was very intelligent and was keeping up with the academic texts and lecture materials. Angelina comprehended the material and was able to apply it to current events at a post-Sophomore level. He noted a few topics where she would benefit from tutoring by upper classmates or self-paced online resources. But intellectually, she was on schedule.

Ned noted that Angelina's beauty was not stunning but certainly grabbed a lot of second looks. She was physically fit, her natural coloring allowed her to use cosmetics sparingly and she enjoyed dressing in flirty but respectable fashions. Ned certainly approved of her stamina. He recommended increased intensity in the physical training only because she would plateau below her potential if not continually challenged.

During the final drive today, Ned had asked Angelina about her sensations during climax in their late night session. Angelina described her experiments at mentally floating away from the here and now using Yoga techniques. While her body stirred in uninterrupted cyclical motions, she was able to ignore its pain or fatigue signals. She focused her mind elsewhere and enjoyed the pleasure signals only. Ned noted this trait and recommended that Angelina tutor this technique to the other students.

Documentation responsibilities concluded, he was now free to wander and explore the campus. Down the hallway, he passed the great room again. Most of the students had returned to their studies elsewhere on the compound. Angelina was still there seated on a stool with two new acquaintances standing over her. Ned imagined the older girls had already begun regaling her about the Academy's lurid sucking sagas. Angelina's new cohorts were peering down her wide open mouth with a penlight and a wooden tongue depressor, judging the maximum size Angelina would be able to accommodate during the coming year.

Ned watched through the open doorway. The students saw him, turned away giggling and ceased their examination. Angelina gazed peacefully at Ned, contented in her new surroundings and ready for the coming scholastics. Ned stared back into the deep brown pools of Angelina's eyes. By the end of the month, he would perform his own examination of Angelina's oral cavity, using his erect cock to measure the distance from her lips to her tonsils and beyond. He mused on his earlier visual of a squirming Angelina lip-locked to the root on his penis. He gave her a smug nod and turned back to the hallway. 'Patience, old man' he thought, 'all in good time'.

Ned climbed the central staircase to the upstairs bedrooms and classrooms. Several study areas were occupied by students wearing headphones and typing on computers. As distance learners, they were attending the best colleges available anywhere on the globe.

Ned passed the door to the common study room. Students in small groups were cross tutoring classmates. Most of the bedroom doors were closed but a few were open revealing the modest sleeping quarters of the students. Flute music emanated from one and inside a skimpily clad female was lounging in bed with a book on Yoga meditation. Ned stopped to gaze upon the quiet scene. He was unfamiliar with this particular beauty. He hoped she would soon be due for promotion. He was sure he would relish performing her evaluation assessment; especially if she was interested in Yoga techniques.

She looked up meekly and Ned nodded 'hello'.

The student stood up and politely returned his greetings. Ned admired the way her breasts and hips were domed by the shear loose material of her nightie. The single translucent layer teasingly revealed the darker circles and triangle at nipple and groin. Ned inquired about the book and she leaned over the bed to pick it up, breasts jostling as she leaned in. She handed the book to Ned. He looked it over, front cover and back. He then held the book toward her but a little out of her reach. She leaned forward to retrieve it, her breasts again jostling under the robe,. Ned advised her to seek out Angelina for advanced meditation techniques. She nodded and stood waiting for any other advice. Ned turned and left. He heard the bed springs squeak as the student lay down to read some more.

The larger training and common rooms were downstairs. One had a padded floor where the students practiced aerobics and dancercise. It was adjacent to the free weight room with its accompanying benches, steppers, treadmills and cable machines. The machines currently in use provided a panorama of bouncing tight butts and jiggling thin clad boobs. Time passed as Ned lingered and ogled. Mrs. Jones slinked up and tapped his arm.

"See anything you like?" she asked.

"All of them" Ned replied without disturbing his daydreaming.

"Well, you might get your chance. The scheduling office just called. One of the pledge contributors has offered a substantial pledge and needs a proper date for an elegant fund raiser. We are sending one of the advanced juniors over to fulfill the pledge particulars. She's in there exercising but I won't tell you which one. It will be my little surprise for you. You leave this afternoon but she isn't due at the soiree for another two days. Time enough for you to get thoroughly acquainted or maybe just reacquainted with her."

Ned understood that any evaluation assessment for this trip was superfluous but he would not disclose that to his travel mate. No opportunity for performance coaching should be lost and Ned was keen on providing impromptu coaching opportunities.

Peeling his thoughts away from the gymnasts, Ned followed Mrs. Jones onto the sundeck and pool area. Being late morning, only a few of the scattered chaise lounges were occupied. However, all of their occupants were working on an even tan. Wadded swimsuits and suntan lotion were lying near each chair. A buxom nude swimmer emerged from the pool. Her youthful boobs jiggled as she passed where Ned and Mrs. Jones stood, giving a shy quick smile and a short wrist wave as greeting. Ned eyes followed her sashaying ass as she sauntered to an empty lounge chair. The soaked creature smoothed the towel, lay face up on it and donned arrow eye covers. Ned was surprised by her actions. She had flaunted the Academy's accepted protocols. That was entirely unacceptable considering the healthy discipline promoted by the Academy.

Ned strolled to her lounge, prepared to remedy this intolerable situation.

"Young lady, you must reapply a thorough coat of sunscreen after that plunge in the pool. You could get sunburn. Let me help you."

Her hands lifted the eyeshades and she nodded her acknowledgement of his advice and offer of assistance. Ned steadied himself with a hand on her moist thigh as he reached down for the sunscreen bottle. Her skin was cool from the dip in the pool but beginning to warm. She watched as he smoothed the lotion over her toned legs. She raised her arms so he could cover them properly, and then used her hands to put the excess cream on her face and neck. She lowered her hands to rest at her sides. Ned watched but she waited, holding his gaze and fighting back a small smile at his slow comprehension of her silent invitation. Her torso needed sunscreen and Ned said he wanted to help.

Ned got the meaning and plowed ahead, applying the lotion liberally. He slathered a coating of the slippery concoction onto her pelvis, groin and stomach. He spent some time in the shaved triangle between her legs. He spread the lotion thoroughly where the ghost of a tan line still showed. He approached the orbs on her chest. He slicked up his hands again and started with wide circles around the perimeter of her chest. She scrunched her neck to watch his hands as they decreased the radius of the circles.

Ned palmed the outside of her generous breasts. She tensed, anticipating an underarm tickle. Instead, Ned fluttered his fingers against the mounds. Her breasts quaked like jelly. Ned proceeded to grip the spongy masses in his hands and kneaded them like bread dough. She eased back and enjoyed his touch. Ned used his thumb pads to circle the edges of the areoles. She closed her eyes and moaned sweetly as the caress transmitted a tingle to her groin. Ned relinquished his boob handling and stood tall over her, moving to place his shadow over her puzzled face.

"In the future, young lady, please be more careful about sunburn protection."

The nude student started to sulk. She seemed frustrated at Ned's abrupt halt after thoroughly oiling her up. But the exotic young lady, well versed in etiquette, weakly smiled and politely thanked Ned for his ministrations. As he walked away, he glanced back over his shoulder to spy the shimmery-skinned student panting with her mouth wide open, using one hand to make circular caresses on her oily clitoris and the other on her slippery areolae. She was furiously fulfilling her finger-fueled orgasm that Ned had forsaken.

Ned was melancholy about leaving the facility this afternoon. The pledge contributor's escort logistics would temporarily call him elsewhere but he would return soon enough to be of service again. His primary mission was to help these eager growing women find the pleasing and prosperous lives promised to them by the Total Woman Academy.

bhuff
bhuff
369 Followers
12