All Comments on 'Total Woman Daughters Ch. 01'

by bhuff

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wrong word variation

The author needs to learn the proper word variation before writing any more to this or another story.

coed/coeds = a single female or group of female students

co-ed = a mixed group of male/female students

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Advice

Here's a bit of advice concerning this story. Whatever else you may do, DO NOT leave this story hanging like too many good stories here have been done. (Yeah I'm talking about you VertigoJ with Party of Five and you Jammyjimmy with Threads. If you two can hear me, pleeeeease come back and finish your stories.). When you start a story this promising, that is obviously meant to be a lengthy tale, then drop off the face of the earth, it is pretty annoying. So please, flesh this out to its fullest. And one more small piece of advice. Ignore grammar trolls like the previous poster. There are far, far worse mistakes than co-ed/co-eds on this site. When it starts to be unreadable, and trust me, many are, then heed those complaints. Until then, if that's the worst you do, don't worry about it, and focus on finishing the novel. Five stars to a hopefully long tale of erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Advice guy is correct

Please complete one series before moving to another. You have a great talent to write long series of stories and you have been bouncing around a bit too much in the last year or so.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous