Total Woman Daughters Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ned saw the girl's full frontal image in the mirrored far wall. She was magnificent. He looked at her backside and admired her high tight ass cheeks. She was athletically fit and trim. He patted the toned ass cheeks and she skittled from foot to foot, drawing his attention to the attenuated jiggle of her firm tits in the mirror view.

Her eyes looked down, shyly mindful of this authoritative man's scrutiny of her naked body. Her lowered gaze saw his hands appear beneath her breasts and cup the globes. He squeezed gently, smoothed his palms around their circumference and fingered circles on her nipples. He rolled the nubs with thumb and index finger. They stiffened.

Seemingly satisfied with her ass and tits, his arm hugged her chest below her breasts, pulling her firmly to his bare chest. She watched him watch her in the mirror as his hand cupped her vulva. He slowly slid up and down, one finger sliding within the cunt folds in a sawing action. He stopped and the finger tunneled shallowly into her vaginal opening, twiddling the warm, moist membranes. She couldn't help herself from getting wet; the intimate touching from a strange man had aroused her sexually and his hand was inflaming her genital nerves.

With a final cuddle, Ned stopped and released his examinee. Letting her stand as she was, he pulled a comfortable chair in front of her and sat. The UA moved quickly, adjusting Eloise's stature, linking her fingers together behind her back, lifting her chin, whispering a reminder to keep her eyes demurely lowered.

Ned stared at the nubile vision before him: a naked young female, pussy and tits exhibiting cosmetic enhancement, waiting patiently for the male's directives. It was a great start and Ned began his lecture.

He reiterated the three parts of the TWA curriculum: intelligence, beauty, and poise. The first two were quite obvious and needed little explanation. But he spent some time expressing the goals and expectations for a student of poise. As a freshman, she would learn male and female anatomy, particularly the erogenous zones, and gain expertise in sensuous touch and massage. Intercourse was a sophomore skill and juniors became adept at oral sex. Senior year brought it all together as each young woman perfected her body and mind into a style that exploited her best talents and features.

"Eloise, I can see that you are a good candidate and will become an excellent student. Your initial sessions will begin soon but not now. We have several steps before you handle a male organ. Still, you have excited me with your beauty and attitude and it would be unhealthy for me to leave here aroused and unrelieved. Stand there and catch a glimpse of your looming lessons."

Ned looked to the UA and motioned to his groin. The UA purposefully strode to his chair and knelt down. She unfastened his shorts and exposed his hard erection. Her hands stroked the thickening meat and when it was less flaccid, her lips smoothed over his crown and slid down the total distance of his shaft. She held there, swallowing around the knob in her throat. A few bobs of her head stimulated his cock to further hardness; at which point, he held her tightly at deep throat with a fistful of hair. He waited until she struggled for air before letting her rise and gulp several breathes.

Standing but still holding her hair, he dragged her to the bed and threw her torso on the mattress. Her ass and legs hung off the edge and he ordered her to plant her heels and spread her legs. She scampered her feet into position, raising her hips higher for a neat and easy doggy penetration.

Ned flipped up her skirt, finding her panty-free pussy ready and waiting for his cock to bury itself in her womb. And that was what he did, plunging his saliva lubricated cock fiercely into her cunt. She grunted as the hard bangs bumped against her resilient ass.

Ned braced himself, feet planted shoulder width, hands holding her hips. He built the pace at his leisure, puffing out the cadence until he felt ready to pump out his essence. He finally halted balls deep, arched his back and cried reverent tribute to the gods of love. His rigid cock, entombed in her core, spewed forth its offering into her warm fleshy altar.

He rested in place but the UA was not satisfied. She bounced her hips on his erection, trying to gain her own orgasm. He forced her to stop her movements, standing unsteadily behind her, watching in the far mirror as she fisted handfuls of the sheets and tears of frustration stained her cheeks. He waited and breathed deeply while his cock deflated and fell out. His expended cum dribbled from her enflamed pussy lips, drawing wet paths down her inner thighs.

The UA hung her head and whined about her lost opportunity to cum. Her pleas were barely audible.

"Please, sir. Fuck me a little longer... please, I'm almost..."

He smacked her ass as a warning to hold her complaints. For Eloise's benefit, he articulated to the UA that this episode was for his relief, not hers. She would honor the male's prerogative. The upper classmate whimpered her acknowledgment.

Ned turned to Eloise who beheld his sticky man meat dangling half-hard at his groin.

"Eloise, as a freshman co-ed, you will not be fucked during your first year. Although you will play sex games and the man may satisfy his needs, it will be a long dry spell for you. We find the abstinence and anticipation make you a better sophomore student, eager to make up for lost time."

It was a simple and matter-of-fact statement; Ned expected no response and didn't wait for one. He tucked himself in, fastened his shorts and departed the room. Eloise sidled to the recumbent UA. She tentatively touched her back to get the UA's attention and the girl moaned. At last, the UA gathered her composure and rose from the bed.

In the bathroom suite, the UA demonstrated to Eloise how to preen post-coitus. She cleaned her spunk-tainted pussy lips and douched away Ned's residue. A makeup touchup and a hair fix preceded donning her thong again.

She briefed Eloise on her forthcoming schedule: gym times, meal times, class times and practical lessons at the hands of the coach tutors. She helped Eloise select a pair of strappy heels and a blazing hot-pink thong panty, appropriate attire for supper in the dining room. Eloise retrieved her sheer chemise but the UA took it away.

"Freshmen co-eds maintain a topless regimen throughout their first year. You'll see that when you look closer at the only selections provided in your wardrobe closet."

Meanwhile, Ned strode down the hallway to one of the fetish suites where a waiting junior co-ed was scheduled for submissive deep throat exercises. He had already turned his attention to his other upcoming responsibilities now that he had professionally executed his orientation duties for Eloise, a freshman enrolled in the elite scholastic program of the Total Woman Academy.

12