Total Woman Daughters Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did it taste like?"

"I had sucked men's cocks after they'd fucked me and I knew my own taste, although it had his spunk mixed in. I found hers different than mine, as with every other girl since. She was extruding pure vaginal oil, so it was a distinctly feminine flavor. Licking up after another man has fucked a girl is almost like when I get my own male-female mixture."

Jocelyn's narrative was more detailed than Kurt had expected but then he was becoming less surprised at the co-eds' inclinations towards full and complete disclosure. The mental visual had its effect and there was a noticeable revived stiffness to his dick. He paid less attention to his in-bed Jocelyn as he watched the onscreen camera view move back and forth between the two lapping faces and lapped cunts.

Knowing men were often mesmerized by lesbian love play, Jocelyn took her cue and quietly slid down to lay her head on his lower abs. His hand followed the move, continuing its cyclic clenching on her breast.

Her tongue peeked out and tickled the tip of his dick. When he didn't make an objection to that, she vacuumed and suckled the knob. With no complaint, she worked her way down, taking all of his half hardness into her oral cavity.

Kurt eyes and body were conflicted by the different timings. He handled the difference by laying his free hand on his little cock-sucker's head and lovingly directing the tempo, matching scalp presses to boob compresses. Visually stimulated by the film and orally stimulated by her mouth, Kurt relaxed in for the ride.

The camera switched back and forth. The brunette lapped Jocelyn's cunt as she reciprocated on the brunette's. Each pussy was throbbing with sensations. The background sounds were more animated as both girls competed to bring the other off first. The brunette won as Jocelyn wailed and clamped her thighs tightly around the brunette's head. She grimaced, thrashed a few body contortions and then collapsed back into the mattress.

Kurt watched it all. He was feeling his own thrills from Jocelyn's lips stroking his shaft. On screen, Jocelyn recovered and rolled her playmate on her back, folded her legs over her head and attacked the brunette's labia with a fierce lapping, kissing and suckling.

Watching the fast action continued Kurt's climb. His hips jittered, a sign to Jocelyn that he was closing on the finish line. Her hands got involved: one tunneled under his ass, the middle finger touching and rimming his anus. The other palm cupped his scrotum. She took a deep breath and plunged him past her tonsils. At the same moment, the brunette on screen grabbed her own knees, rounded her back into a ball and sang out.

Kurt joined the chorus; his orgasm wail was accompanied by a slug of sperm shot straight down Jocelyn's throat. She took the first rope neat and then backed off, catching the following jets in her mouth. Her hollowed cheeks achieved a hard suction that drew the last dregs of the milky liquid up and out of his penile duct. Kurt let his groin do the ecstatic work autonomously, feeling the warm tingles from knees to chest.

Onscreen, Jocelyn looked up at the camera from her kneeling position above the slowly unrolling brunette. Her dew drenched cheeks and chin had a cute sheen. She smiled wide and sat back, licking her lips, caressing her love-mate's legs and feet, soothing her through the descent from ecstasy. Kurt felt the same caresses on his limbs and saw the same face peering up from his groin as the one in the film shining the same loving smile. He closed his eyes and let the feelings flow as he entered a twilight sleep of satisfaction.

-----

Lyndsey was more cowed as James carried her nakedness down the guest coach tutor suite hallway. They passed his suite and kept going... to the dungeon suite. He kicked open the door and tossed Lyndsey inside like a sack of potatoes. The carpet broke the worst of her fall. He took a moment to lock the heavy oak door securely. She saw that she couldn't escape; which was okay: she didn't want to escape.

She watched from the floor while James stripped off his tuxedo. His eyes were glued to her, his anger on fire as he prepared their coming sexual spree. He tossed the clothing parts and pieces wherever they landed. He stood facing her now, wearing only his boxer briefs.

Lyndsey had gossiped with Keiko earlier and her description was now confirmed. James' body was hardened by exercise and diet; his muscle tone was impressive. His dominant gaze held her attention. He rolled his briefs down and off. Lyndsey caught her breath. Even half hard with his agitation, the manly meat was impressive. The large knob was pronounced. She licked her lips in anticipation, an unconscious sign that he noticed and welcomed. He strode the short distance and grabbed a wrist, hauling her to the center of the room.

He fastened the wristband to a hanging chain. He attached the other to another. A flipped switch caused a whirring sound as the chains wound onto ceiling mounted electric spools. Her arms were stretched wide over her head by the time he stopped the mechanisms. She was pulled just high enough to lessen the strain on her spread arms by kneeling up on the floor.

He stopped in front of her and swung his hips, battering her cheeks with his erection. Lyndsey tried to capture the knob with her mouth but he was being irritably wicked, withholding her tasty treat.

Sympathizing with her plight, he let her succeed and she vacuumed him in. James consented to her desires, thrusting gently in time with her bobbing head. She sucked hard, submerged in her role as James' dutiful cock worshipper. As his prick attained its rigid maximum, he gripped her hair and forced himself deep, holding the pose, stifling her breath. She was now feeling a bit of anxiety, hoping for a quick spend to ease the edge off his fever. But to her dismay, he stopped short of cumming down her throat. He withdrew brusquely. She gasped for air and raised her eyes to judge his mood. She was not comforted by his scowl.

He broke the action and used the motors to coil more chain onto the spools. She was standing now. He had improved her stance to accommodate his preferred access. He stretched her ankles wide and fastened them to hooks on the floor. A purposeful finger probe found her split pussy moist, attesting to her affirmation of his abusive treatment. He stepped close.

Clasping her ass cheeks, James filled her mouth with his tongue. She was unresisting. A sudden hip thrust pierced her wet cunt. Her startled cry gave way to a series of moans as he force-fucked her standing up. Cooperatively embedded, he clutched her body as he sporadically rammed himself inside her. The slippery warm friction on his cock brought on the needed relief and his bloated prostate unloaded its viscous flood into her vacuous womb. She did not cum. His first use of her femininity had ended well but he wanted more, much more. He released her bonds, intending to be served more willingly.

Unfastened and lying in bed, Lyndsey curled her body into a ball. James forcefully uncoiled her, making her lay against his equally naked body. He rested on his back, looking up at the ceiling, contemplating his next steps on the road to pure ecstasy. Her fingertips were touching his cock and balls, a coy teasing move inviting him to further penetrations. He made his decision.

"Saddle up, wench" he commanded.

Those were his only words, no salutation, no courtesy, just an order. Lyndsey momentarily processed the sudden words and then immediately complied. She rose quickly and swung a thigh across. Up-righted into a squat above his hips, she fumbled his cock head against her pussy. A spry adjustment and plunge completed her mount.

James' hands held her hips and guided the pace. He started her slow to get the feel, re-lubricating his length with her vaginal dew. He upped the speed until she was riding him energetically, her tits flopping to the beat. James displaced his grasp from bouncing hips to bouncing boobs and played with the offered man-toys. He crushed her mammary globes in a fierce grip, watching her look of angst at the pain. But Lyndsey bore the abuse and never broke stride until James cried out and shot his load.

She collapsed forward, trapping his tit-tormenting hands between their chests. She sought empathetic relief of his boob clutch by tentatively kissing his lips. He found a modicum of gallantry and lightened his dominating grip.

They lay like that as he shrank and fell out, followed by extruded dribbles of his manly essence.

"You've made a mess; clean it up" he growled.

Lyndsey moved to the task. She knelt between his legs, licking his cock clean and pecking around and under his scrotum for errant dregs of the pearly goo. She looked up, seeking his verdict on her endeavors. He almost smiled at her desire for his approval. He viewed her as a very eager-to-please bitch in heat. He wasn't ready to satisfy her yet.

"Hold me in your mouth while I rest. Be very still. It might soak away the bit of soreness I feel from all my prolonged cock-work."

Lyndsey cuddled his penis on her tongue. Her lips closed on the shaft and she lay her head on the shelf of his left hip, a slight deference to her own comfort that would keep her from disturbing his respite.

James daydreamed, comparing Lyndsey to other co-eds he had encountered in previous visits. She was quite good, he allowed. Cooperative, willing and a dynamo of energy packaged inside a woman's body of exquisite beauty. His prick twitched, a physical reflection of his mental admiration.

His thoughts were interrupted by a familiar caress on his cock. He looked down to see Lyndsey softly sucking his renewed erection, thinking the twitch was his subtle signal to restart the sexual festivities. Her eyes were open and steadily watching his face for clues to his wishes. He was non-committal as he lay back and let her suck him to sufficient hardness.

He needed one more fuck to settle his nerves before slumbering. He sat up, drug her lips off his cock and rolled her on her back. It was an easy insertion, aided by her eagerness to please him. She gleefully writhed in his arms, rubbing her clitoris and nipples against his galloping body, kissing his neck and ears. The gentle smoothness of the raw sex brought on her ardor and when they came, they came together.

Lyndsey cuddled against his weary form as he fell into a deep slumber. She had tamed the angry beast in James, employing the ways and means that every Total Woman Academy senior co-ed could and should master in order to gratify the elite alpha males destined to enter their bodies and their lives.

-----

The pictures rattled. Luke was a bit perturbed at the TWA's lack of foresight for this type of event. The pictures were heavy near-museum-quality pieces rather than commercial replicas meant to break up the flatness of the enclosing walls. They should have been fastened securely, not just hung on wires.

He was standing butt naked with his ass firmly braced on an open area across from the bed. Keiko had used a pair of yoga step blocks to get her hips elevated to where he could comfortably insert his cock in her cunt. Properly mounted, she performed her signature 'standing hula cock cuddle' with the same vigor she had displayed on stage. Luke's ass was banged against the wall and thus, it rattled the pictures.

It was a small inconvenience for a fantastic experience. Keiko's hips moved in rapid gyrations, like a can of paint mixed at the local hardware store. She used two wall sconce lights as handholds. Her tits shimmied on her chest, the nipples dancing wildly, swinging a counterbalance to her rocking hips. Luke wondered again how this much body motion could happen all at once. And he didn't care as long as her wet pussy was vibrantly massaging his embedded prick. He wanted to close his eyes and just feel the cock strokes but he was mesmerized by her tits in motion.

She slowed down to a less violent cadence and the cock cuddle became more sensual as he felt her membranes sliding on his hyper-activated knob. Held tight to the wall by the press of her hips, he was able to cup and fondle her jittering boobs.

Keiko knew her routine well. She always started with the rapid moves, giving her man her most exotic and tantalizing show. When she had the man fully engaged in the fantasy, she slowed and used the more stable motions to take them both to a higher level. She pressed her hips hard as if to keep him stable but the position doubly rubbed her clitoris on his groin and gave her equitable stimulus. She expected the boob grab and Luke followed that natural sequence like every other man that she had fucked in this pose.

Keiko watched her cock-mate finally grimace and she changed the oscillations to a plunging move, burnishing her clitoris up and down rather than side-to-side. The change peaked Luke's heat and he opened his mouth to bellow, moving his hands to her back and hugging her soft round breasts hard against his body.

She felt his warm jets erupt. She let her own ecstasy envelop her body and soul. Luke slumped in place, supported by Keiko's holds to the wall. She was breathing hard but recovering herself as she laid her ear on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. They clung together through their sweet post orgasmic downward soar.

The decoupling was less than smooth but they managed the task. They staggered to the bed and plopped down. Luke pulled her into a spoon, his tingling cock laid in the crack of her warm soft ass. His hand was filled with tit and his nose and face were pampered by her perfumed hair. They dozed.

More fucking and sucking filled the nighttime hours but it was vanilla sex compared to the erotic 'standing hula cock cuddle' that Luke would never forget.

-----

Jocelyn slipped quietly away from Kurt's body and exited the bed. She fixed the sheets so that he would stay warm and cozy for a while. She took a few moments to douche and preen in the suite's bathroom darkness. She had to be thorough but quick. The time had come and she needed to stay on schedule.

Sneaking to the hallway, she saw her two co-conspirators emerging from their coach tutors' suites at the same time. They gathered for a quick high-five of triumph and shared the brief 'see-you-later' and 'good luck' giggles as they headed to their last rendezvous of the weekend, the one that would make all the secret planning worthwhile.

Jocelyn stole quietly into her father's suite. He was fast asleep, snoring, pretty much tuckered out by all the robust sex. She pulled up the sheet and crawled in next to her daddy. He was talking in his sleep. She thought she heard 'Jennifer', her mother's name. He gave a snort and opened his eyes, still half dreaming.

"Jamie?" he murmured.

Jocelyn smiled unseen in the dark. He had spoken her older sister's name. She was not Jamie but she had spritzed herself with Jamie's signature perfume. Her hands flitted on his bulky chest, smoothed along his tummy and touched his flaccid but substantial penis. A finger rubbed a spot just below the knob, the sensitive notch at the apex of the coronal ridge.

"No, Daddy. I'm Jocelyn."

Her father rousted his body and turned towards her. His big hand smoothed her flank and cupped her ass. He drew her nearer. His face was close to her; he loved the look of her freckles. His whisper was strong but gentle.

"Ah, my favorite little girl. I was dreaming of your late mother and thought your sister had come to comfort my loneliness again."

Jocelyn's fingers danced on his swelling genital organ. Her hand had circled around his prick and she was stroking the length of his large shaft. In the dim room glow, she saw him close his eyes and his face relaxed into a look of contentment as he let her tease him to a new fullness. His hand moved up her back, brushing against her long red hair.

He hugged her closer and squeezed her excited pointy nipples to his hairy chest. She puckered and they kissed with passion. They held the contact, the warm press of bodies and lips.

Her father lifted up on an elbow; he held her in both hands as he rolled her on her back beneath him. She scissored her legs open, presenting him with full willing access. He maneuvered into position, touched his tip to her pussy but paused dramatically in order to make this a moment to remember. He thought of his fateful path to this heralded event.

Jocelyn's older sister had been the essential crutch in his life after her mother Jennifer had passed away.

After her TWA graduation, Jamie had looked after him, traveled with him on his long business trips. She had accompanied him to the many social obligations he was still obliged to attend. She had encouraged his continued involvement in TWA as a financial supporter of the family alma mater and, especially, as a generous donor of his personal time. He maintained his status as a recurring guest coach tutor, honoring his late wife's legacy.

And Jamie comforted him through his bouts of grief and loneliness as only a TWA daughter would know how to do, personally stoking and quenching his sexual fires. When she was absent at her TWA Tune-up Weekends or similar commitments, Jamie ensured that her father was attended by one of the special executive assistants employed at the corporate headquarters. A suitably vetted pussy was always available to his carnal whims.

Now poised above Jocelyn, James felt a Deja vu. He had been here before, hovering over Jamie just weeks prior to her graduation a few years ago. She had embraced the incestuous plunge, just as her little sister was about to do.

Jocelyn felt calmly nervy, butterflies fluttering in her stomach, feeling the gravitas of the moment. Her father had watched her freshman pledge, had watched her sophomore promotion at the hands of a staff coach tutor and had been on campus many times when she had undertaken her random roster appointments during junior and senior Free Will Weekends.

She had persisted through her grueling scholastic studies and learned the unique tips and seductive tricks imparted at beauty school.

She had endured hundreds of hours of poise lessons, delivered endlessly over the years by the staff and guest coach tutors, some of which had been, decadently, her uncles and cousins. Through it all, she had strived to perfect the image and persona worthy of a Total Woman Academy alumnus.

And, in a few weeks, she would receive her prestigious official diploma validating her attainment of the incredible form and function that the institution demanded of its graduates' bodies and souls.

But all of that paled against the elation and esteem she felt at this moment when her daddy's cock knob punched through her outer lips, distended her core, plunged down her vagina and pressed hard against her cervix. Her eyes wetted from the discomfort of the stretch but they were really tears of joy as she hugged her father's frame in her clinging arms and thighs. She locked her ankles behind his knees and wiggled her body against his. Her gyrations worked her cunt on his erection, stimulated her nipples on his chest. She was physically begging him to continue the patronal family coitus. She obliged their common interest in making this a truly memorable life passage.

James made his strokes long and slow, reveling in the knowledge that Jocelyn had now joined her sister in sharing his time and energies. He wanted her to feel his power and yearn to be forevermore his special little girl. He flaunted his sexual talent and expertise, exposing his corona outside her fleshy folds before sliding fully in again to press tight on her inner most womanhood. His ardor rose; the strokes changed pace and shortened in length as he breathed deeper.

Jocelyn felt her heat build, matching his pace with hip rolls that assisted in scouring her insides as his knob reverberated back and forth. The long years of longing came to an end. Her father, her Daddy, her most precious elite alpha male arched his back and shot the first jets from his cock. She felt the warmth splatter deep inside and pressed her clitoris hard on his pressing groin. That locus of contact was the point of ignition and the flash of orgasm swept through her body. She vocalized her ecstasy.