Total Woman Daughters Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daadddyy!" she wailed.

James heard her summons. He gripped her body in a tighter hug. He emptied his balls; rope after rope of cum filled the packed space around the head of his buried dick. As he slowly wound down, he settled on her body. He jiggered his prick in short shoves as his orgasmic glow seeped through his soul.

"Ohh... Jocelyn..." he moaned.

They instinctively sought the other's lips, lashing tongues in opened mouths during the dwindling of the sharp ecstasy. They lay content. She was filled with a penultimate euphoria now that her Daddy had transformed her from a sexually curious co-ed into a full-fledged Total Woman.

-----

Meghan: Emergence

-----

Meghan felt a shiver of trepidation travel her spine. Her co-worker, Jamie, a budding best friend, and daughter of the corporate owner, had expounded at length about the benefits of this resolute course of action. Meghan trusted her friend's judgment; Jamie certainly handled the executive men around the corporate office with ease. The bosses treated Meghan's friend with a respect and deference that they never showed towards Meghan or the other female staff.

Last month, Meghan had been shocked to inadvertently enter one executive's office and find his special executive assistant on her knees, her blouse ripped open, her bare tits bobbing, with his hard cock thrust in her mouth. Meghan retreated in horror and her friend, sensing her distress, had let her vent her anxieties about the men's behavior in the office. Jamie called them elite alpha males and said they were easily controlled if a woman just learned how.

That began the discussion that had led to this luxurious bedroom in an exclusive school for select young women. Her friend had shepherded her through the scholarship application, the interviews, added her fervent recommendation and finally conducted her to the campus on the appointed date. Meghan was greeted warmly by the matronly housemother, signed some forms and then was ushered to her assigned bedroom suite by a pair of fashionably, though scantily, clad co-eds. They told her to wait for her next meeting, wished her luck and buzzed her cheeks in farewell.

Meghan didn't wait long. There was no knock; the door just suddenly swung open and a man in gym shorts and tee shirt marched into the room. He closed the door behind him.

"Hello. I believe you are Meghan, my student. I'm Ned, your supervising coach tutor. You will call me 'Sir' in public and private settings."

Meghan was not sure which setting they were in but she assumed it didn't matter. She nodded her ascent.

"Speak your responses, girl!"

Meghan stiffened at the mild rebuke.

"Yes, sir. My name is Meghan."

Ned stared at her, posed in command stance with his hands on hips, and slowly looked Meghan up and down.

She wore a belted brown cotton calf length skirt and Oxford brown laced leather shoes. Her long sleeved loose fitted blouse hung from her shoulders and was tucked in at the waist. Her hair was pulled into an unkempt ponytail and clinched with a standard office green rubber band. Her face was mostly unmade but she had put on some light pink lipstick barely discernable from her natural lip color. In summary, she was dowdily dressed and lacking in any fashion sense or style. She looked away from Ned's steady stare.

"Meghan, has your friend explained the nature of our training program and curriculum?"

"Yes, she says it involves lessons in beauty, intelligence, and poise. I get the beauty and intelligence: makeup, clothes, fashions. I have a Master's degree in Astrophysical Molecular Spectrometry. I think that covers intelligence. But she was a bit vague about poise."

Ned nodded. It was usually like this; left to him to relate the specific particulars.

"Okay, Meghan, let me explain. Poise is the search for excellence in human gratification. You will learn to perfect your posture, your appearance, your attractiveness, and self-confidence around men, particularly elite alpha males. Does that interest you?"

Meghan nodded again. Ned wasn't having it. He cocked a stern eye. Meghan flashed a quick look of cognizance and remembered his instructions.

"Yes, sir. That interests me."

"Good. Because once you have attracted the dominant male, you must follow through with fulfilling his expectations. Tell me about your sexual experiences up until now."

Meghan looked at the floor, gathering her courage to discuss such an intimate narrative so soon with this virtual stranger.

"I gave my virginity to a boy I liked in college. We fooled around, his penis got bigger, it pierced me and it hurt. I stopped seeing him or anyone else. After college, I got drunk once with a co-worker. I don't remember the sex, didn't seem like much fun so I wasn't inclined to repeat it."

She stood silently as Ned waited for more. There wasn't anything else to tell.

"So, twice, and neither one much good?"

"Yes, sir."

"Well, we need to change that right away; get you moving down a higher road to happiness."

He reached for her blouse and plucked at the buttons. She flinched but settled, letting Ned take the lead.

"I'm going to undress you, check your physical features and then run you through some sexual exercises."

Ned didn't wait for her agreement. He tossed off his own shirt, dropped his shorts and stood before her naked. He stepped closer and she didn't retreat. He took it for consent.

He finished unbuttoning and opening her blouse. Her bra was white, full cups covering all of her mammary flesh, and held with wide sturdy straps, very utilitarian. He saw that Meghan was watching his dangling cock.

"You may touch it, Meghan. Be gentle and respectful."

Her fingers touched the knob, her other hand curling around the shaft from underneath, testing its resilience. She felt Ned's heartbeat.

Ned pushed her blouse off her shoulders and she left off his dick momentarily to let the sleeves slide down and off her arms. She returned to touching his prick.

Ned pulled her belt buckle open, loosened its clinch and the skirt and blouse fell to her ankles. Her panties were full cut and thick cotton, matching the style of the bra.

Ned circled his subject, admiring the exposed smooth skin. He took off her oversized prescription glasses. He loosed the ponytail and fanned out the mid-length tresses that just skimmed her shoulders. Her face was symmetrical with brown eyes and high pronounced cheekbones. She had lots of natural beauty. He was eager to view her more intimate feminine charms.

From behind, he unsnapped her bra clasps, sweeping the straps off her shoulders. She caught the cups and held them on her tits. Ned let the shyness play out. He hooked his fingers in her panty waist and squatted as he drew them down. Her lower back was double dimpled at the base of her spine. Her derriere was fleshy and round. Ned patted the rear globes; they would be useful handles to keep her close during vigorous intercourse. He helped her doff her shoes and sox.

Ned rose and stood at her front. He took the screening bra from her and gently moved her hands to her sides. He looked at the size tag: 36C. He dropped the oversized brassiere to the floor. She would learn to wear a half-size smaller, flaunting her fulsome pushed up cleavage.

Her breasts were full, soft and mounted youthfully high. The nipples were smooth, moderate sized, with proportional nubs. Ned tested one with a pointed finger, pressing it like a door buzzer, feeling the boob's pliant resilience. He cupped and cuddled the masses.

"Very nice" he intoned.

"Thank you, sir"

Meghan was okay so far with his examination. It didn't hurt and she accepted it as part of Ned's expert scrutiny. Ned smoothed his hands along her sides, resting his palms on her hips, squaring her tummy to his gaze as he squatted.

Ned surveyed her full brown bush of pubic hair. Meghan had never shaved. That would change as her poise expertise developed. But he would perform his initial evaluation assessment in her present state.

He stood and contemplated his waiting subject. Her face would require modest makeup. Her nipples might need tincture and he would reserve judgment on her cunt lips until she shaved. Her brown wavy hair and light brown eyes complemented her creamy skin tone.

Ned moved the scene forward.

"Play with my cock, wrap your fingers around it. Stroke it to fullness. Get me ready so we can practice some sensual coupling techniques."

Her touch was tentative, flickering on his flesh, unsure of the best way to handle and stimulate his cock. She searched his face for guidance; his stoic expression was unhelpful. She cuddled his shaft and stroked her loose fist along his stiffening length. She figured she must be doing something right; he was getting bigger and harder.

Ned was strangely stirred by her inexperienced strokes. He was gaining a grand erection. It was time to move things along.

Ned took Meghan's hand and ushered her nakedness the few steps to the mattress. He supported her hand as she gingerly climbed onto the white satiny sheets.

She paused on hand and knees, looking back over her shoulder, unsure of how he wanted her posed. He smoothed a hand across her bare hip and ass, down her beautiful inner thighs. He held her leg and gently rotated her body onto her back, retaining his grip as he lifted her knees higher and wider, settling her into missionary pose. She obliged his wishes, yet her forced smile and darting eyes betrayed her residual trepidation.

Ned decided to short-circuit any last-minute reversal of her commitment. He moved to knee stand between her spread legs, bending over to brace his hands beside her torso. His erection was long and strong. He lowered his waist, drawing down and back, dragging his knob through her curly crop of genital pubes. A strategic hip wiggle placed his tip at her pink pussy portal.

"Are you ready?" he whispered.

She nodded, her eyes flitting with anxiety. He let the non-verbal response pass. He figured she was choked up, unused to being fucked. That worry could be cured by the program's extensive practice regimen.

"Steady, then... brace your heels and take a deep breath. Trust me... I'll set a careful pace and depth."

She closed her eyes tight. Ned cracked a smile, amused at her coy innocence. He pressed, letting her folds cover half his knob, then drew back.

He waited; she softly exhaled. He pressed again, a signal to prepare. She took a full breath and held. Her previous moistness on his knob helped ease the entry as he pushed past the corona. Again, he retreated and she expelled the lungful.

He shortened the delay, pushing half his shaft inside her. She had not had time to hold a breath but found that the vaginally lubricated cock was not hurting her. A few added thrusts brought Ned fully inside and he rested tightly against her pubic bone, his pubic hair entwined with hers.

"How are you feeling?" he quietly queried.

Her responses were measured, thoughtful as she lay beneath his bulk.

"Filled... stretched... relieved... edgy..."

"Why 'edgy'..."

"I feel a buzzing at my pussy, a fluttering in my tummy..."

"That's good, my dear. Let your mind concentrate on those sensations as I move inside you."

Ned drummed his pubic mound a few beats against her clitoris before drawing half out. She murmured. He shuttled short slow strokes, rubbing his corona mid-tunnel, seeking her G spot. He didn't find it but she purred anyway. He paused.

"How was that?"

Ned's words drew Meghan from her twilight trance; her response was slow and mumbled.

"Yes... good... "

She twisted her face into his neck.

"Please..."

She made small hip jogs, skating her moist membranes along his embedded firm meat. Ned pressed hard and deep to hold her ass still against the mattress.

"None of that, Meghan. That's my job. Relax now, lay still and see how a real man makes a real woman feel."

Meghan let her body slump, wrapping her arms loosely around Ned's neck, her legs spreading wider, her knees higher, her heels hooking behind his calves. She felt more womanly than ever before in her life.

Ned re-animated the mating, setting a progressively faster tempo. His cock slid and slipped all about, up and down her wet tube.

Meghan wanted to indulge in each localized sensation but her nerves were lit up everywhere at once. Her entire core throbbed with electric pulses. She wanted to twist and writhe in Ned's arms. It was as if she wanted to scratch some interior itch but couldn't find a way.

Suddenly, the elusive prickles coalesced into one massive convulsion that coursed from her knees to her nipples. She seized up in a full-body cramp, vibrating in a rigid mass. She hollered a long drawn out screech. Her mind blanked out.

Ned had seen this often and knew to nurture her through her first solid orgasm. He cradled her lovingly, holding his fat cock deep, feeling her autonomic vaginal ripples dance on his erection.

Soon, Meghan collapsed, glistening with sweat, held by and pinioned by Ned. She breathed gutturally. Ned asked her condition.

"Are you okay? Did you find it pleasant?"

Her response was material. She hugged his neck and rubbed his back, her face buried in his shoulder, silent sobs of joy quivering her body.

Ned let her rest for a moment. Then he lightened his hug and began to move inside her again. Her post-coital excitement was still strong. She moaned and after a series of brisk power strokes, she came a second time. Ned paused again until her repeated spasms settled down.

"Are you ready for more? Do you want another one?"

She whimpered "Yes... please... more... more..."

Ned obliged her pleas. His one hand slipped down and grasped a handful of soft ass cheek. His other circled behind her head and clasped her neck. Holding her firmly, he stroked long and fast, short and quick, paused and repeated, ratcheting her moans higher and higher. His ardor grew apace as he fucked the sex mesmerized woman. He neared his peak along with hers this time, the tension building in his core. Ned's undeterred groin muscles rammed down hard on his prostate gland and his semen rushed up his cunt-entombed erection.

Their concurrent cries of joy rattled the room; their limbs engaged in a bone crushing grapple. The couple held on through the flood of pearly masculine seed and hormone sodden female emotions, loathe to extinguish the fiery ecstasy. But the sensual fires slowly flamed out, winding down from their explosive flash into a post-coital warmth of sweaty skin-on-skin contentment.

They gently disengaged but remained in a convivial embrace. Ned lay on his back with Meghan snuggled on her side under his arm. Her lower, hidden tit pressed his rib-cage; he fondled the exposed one, occasionally fingering and tweaking the nipple. Her neck was craned; her bright eyes contemplated the face of the man who had demonstrated that he could propel her into a tantalizing world of total womanhood.

Ned felt her contentment and took the opening to layout his proposal for Meghan's training regimen.

Her beauty and intelligence were unquestioned. He offered her a multi-week intensive poise seminar. She must follow the program precisely for maximum advantage. Any hesitation or reluctance to implement an assigned activity would be grounds for termination of her scholarship and expulsion from the campus.

She would learn to preen herself to be dazzling in all states of dress and undress, interchangeably. She would be sculpted and conditioned for stature and stamina, not only whole body physical fitness but also oral and vaginal dexterity for penis stimulation. She would master orgasm control, endeavor to maximize her partner's pleasure first before deriving her own.

Upon completion of the two-week rapid seminar, she must return to the campus bi-monthly for a weekend of tune-up sessions where she would demonstrate her intervening creative discoveries and embellishments and be given tips and tricks for even finer cock-baiting strategies.

Ned demanded her immediate and complete commitment to the total package. Meghan's endorphin-soaked brain agreed without hesitation. She squirmed up his body to kiss his lips.

Ned took her excited gratitude in stride. She chattered girlishly in her enthusiasm. Her hand brushed his chest and furtively touched his flaccid penis lolling at his groin.

"Can we get started right away? Can we fuck again right now?"

Ned used a measured voice to make his next point.

"Yes, Meghan. You will get started right away but not with me. Your training program begins with two days of non-stop sex. One man cannot accomplish that on his own. It will be a team effort. Another coach tutor will arrive shortly and when you have exhausted him, he will be replaced by another, and then another. Two straight days of sex for you, a tag team for the resident staff."

Meghan's face looked bewildered. A series of different men? Strangers?

There was a knock on the door and Ned untangled himself from her lovely embrace. She watched from where she lay in the rumpled sheets as he opened it.

A large muscular black man entered the room. Ned shook his hand and gestured towards the naked young woman lying befuddled on the bed. The man's deep baritone voice filled the room.

"Nice looking piece of ass you got there, Ned."

Meghan gathered a handful of the satin sheet to her chest, trying to shyly cover her tits and cunt. Ned yanked the sheets away for the glib introduction marking the carnal handoff. He swept an ushering hand over startled Meghan's exposed body.

"Meghan, this is Otto. Otto, this is Meghan. You two can take it from here."

Otto strode to the mattress and climbed on. His exposed tumescent cock swayed as he moved. He rolled Meghan back into a missionary position, pushing aside the ineffective sheet folds. He maneuvered himself on top, situated to mount her. He worked quickly, getting her past the notion of choice in selecting the 'who, when and how' of sex-mates. The coach tutors would make those decisions during her training program.

Ned surreptitiously settled into a plush chair along the far wall, watching discretely from the shadows.

Meghan lay tense but unresisting as Otto placed his ready erection at her cum stained cunt and drove his engorged muscle inside. She whimpered loudly. He thrust three rapid long strokes and she cried out, not from pain but pleasure. A few more strokes and she peaked, going rigid. Otto didn't stop, thrusting through her orgasm until he groaned out his own bliss, flooding her throbbing womb with his milky volume.

When the sex addled duo panted down to a coherent calmness, Otto braced up on his arms. He surveyed her flushed face and tits as his cock shrank and retreated. He gloated over her impetuous submission to his carnal advances.

"Wow! You are one hot piece of fuck meat. I'm really going to enjoy our next few hours."

Meghan could only nod weakly; her voice would return when she was more accustomed to these sudden and surprising situations. The door chimed and Ned opened it to let a junior level blonde co-ed enter the room. She wore heels, thong and a sheer button-less half top. Her nubile breasts jiggled, revealing her dancing dark nipples through the translucent silk. Otto sat on the edge of the mattress, admiring the new arrival. But her duties were not to him or Ned.

"Meghan, this is your Undergraduate Advisor who will assist you to stay prepared for your assignments."

Turning to the co-ed, Ned gave her the expected command.

"Please show Meghan how to freshen up between each program module."

The girl motioned for Meghan to alight the bed and she led her inside the ensuite bath. Behind the closed door, the UA gave Meghan a quick tour of the available cosmetics and supplies. There were several types of douches: regular bath style and some with fruit infusions. They worked together to rinse away the manly residue from within Meghan.