Total Woman Daughters Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cosmetics were a full range of colors: umbers, reds, and pinks. The UA picked a bright fire engine red to accentuate her plush lips. A spritz of musk added an earthy scent. Eyeliner and shadow gave her a seductive look. The UA judged her adequate under the rushed circumstances. Genital shaving must wait until a later time.

From the bedroom, the men heard mumbled words and whispers accompanied by the muffled rattle of cabinet doors and drawers. While the UA hurried to get Meghan fuck-ready, Otto used their relative privacy to share with Ned his next planned steps.

"I'm going to give her some cunt lapping next and see how many times she can cum on my tongue. Then I'll let her suck my cock and taste my spunk. When that's over, it should be time for her next coach tutor who can try something else."

"That's a good plan, Otto. But be careful with the oral; she's new to it. Her gag reflex might bite you. Ouch!"

"Good advice; I'll keep it at half shaft. What a pity."

"Patience, my friend. Great deep throat takes time and practice. But soon, very soon..."

The bath door opened and the UA guided the freshly tidied Meghan into the main bedroom. Otto was awed by her tantalizing presentation and extended an inviting hand. The co-ed attendant pushed her charge's ass forward, prompting Meghan's slow walk towards her second of the many coach tutors she would meet this day. He pulled her closer by her hand and she climbed on the mattress. Otto turned her on her back and raised her knees as he knelt between her spread legs. He watched her eyes for a moment, finding no reluctance or hesitation. Meghan was discovering her better nature.

Otto leaned down and kissed her ruby lips, then each puckered nipple, then moved his face lower and tongue probed her belly button. He kissed all around her soft fluffy cunt bush. His nose sniffed her vaginal aroma before his tongue slipped between her engorged nether flaps and lapped upward. Meghan moaned. Otto paused to lick his lips.

"Uhmm... mango! My favorite... very exotic..."

The UA covered her mouth to stifle a snicker. She had coerced the naïve Meghan into using the flavored douche. 'Why', she asked, 'you'll see' was the reply; no time to explain right now.

Otto kissed, then sucked on Meghan's tasty clitoris. Ned saw her lift her chin, arch her back, bow her neck and widen her lips for open mouthed breathing, working up to another bout of rapture. He liked her instinctive reactions; dexterous supple lips were a requisite part of the orifice conditioning curriculum. Before the end of this session, Otto's thick ejaculate would baptize that fine feminine receptacle, re-christening her pouty 'bee-stung' lips into alluring 'cum-stung' lips.

Meghan was in Otto's good hands for now with many more coach tutors lined up for their turn with her. Her next two days would be a mind boggling continuum of sex.

Thereafter, Ned would return to the initiated Meghan and be her first full day cock-mate of the next two weeks. He would initiate her into the formal coursework and intensive training: gym exercises, beautician classes, orifice conditioning and orgasm control.

On successive days, she would be trained by a different coach tutor, who by then would no longer be a stranger after the inaugural fuck marathon.

Meghan would learn how to fuck in the gym before, during and after her exercise drills, developing stamina and shedding pointless inhibitions. In the yoga and stretching sessions, she would discover her innate abilities to please a man while posing in near impossible body contortions.

Expert beauticians would help her discover ways to perfect her already stupendous looks, further cock-baiting the male with her subliminal wiles.

Anatomical conditioning would be accomplished with instrumented vaginal probes. Through biofeedback, she would learn how to control individual muscle groups, how to squeeze and massage the different nerve sectors on a fully lodged male erection.

She would learn to be the perfect private dinner hostess, tantalizing her man with a course-by-course striptease, trading a piece of her costume with the waiter for the next dinner course. Seductively exposed, having aroused her evening's mate, she would garner her creamy after-dinner treat by an under the table blowjob while her alpha male guest received his just desserts.

Her nights would be filled with passion as each coach tutor used her body and taught her their favorite variations on seated, prone and doggy positions. These long sessions would develop her vaginal and oral muscle control and teach her to time her orgasms to maximize the man's satisfaction. The staff would critique her advancement towards superior male gratification.

Ned's musings on Meghan's training ordeal spurred thoughts for immediate plans of his own. He took the co-ed by the hand and slipped to the door; they silently exited the room. He led her to another nearby coach tutor suite. Before entering, he stripped off her day-wear thong and flimsy top, leaving them in the hallway. He hauled the naked UA inside, slamming the door shut. He had a few hours to kill before his next scheduled appointment. The UA would be a useful amusement to help him pass the time.

Ned spent a couple hours fucking his unplanned co-ed encounter. She was a junior, rather new to oral training and asked Ned if he would allow her to practice some deep throat exercises. As she sucked him down, Ned pondered poor Otto's fate and his depth restriction.

'Too bad for him' thought Ned as his cock gained its ultimate swell. He grabbed his cock lapper's head and rammed deep as he rocketed his sperm down her throat.

Ned left his depleted playmate to rest in bed when he departed for his next assignment. Otto was exiting Meghan's suite just then and they exchanged smiles.

"How was she?" asked Ned.

"Three orgasms on my tongue and not a bad dick licker for a beginner. She took my knob in her mouth and tasted my sperm. But I didn't force her to deep-throat. Karl, her next coach tutor, arrived while she was in the bathroom freshening up. I imagine she'll be surprised to find another anonymous man waiting for her."

Ned imagined she would. And she would get a firm lesson in cock sucking. Karl was the expert resident coach tutor for extreme oral training. Meghan would inevitably feel his knob jammed past her tonsils, learning exotic ways to overcome her girlish gag reflex.

Similar intrepid feats would fill Meghan's hours over the next two days, and even more intense workouts during the next two weeks. When she finished this initial program, she would return for bi-monthly weekend tune-ups. Ned planned to make time to be one of her regular tune-up coach tutors. She would demonstrate her newly acquired skills, learned on campus and practiced off-campus in her elite worldly surroundings.

Meghan was destined to become a stellar alumnus of the Total Woman Academy Graduate Scholarship Program. In her growing career, she would rise quickly up the corporate ladder, becoming the special scientific advisor to the senior executive staff. In frequent private consultations, she could expect to endure intrusive probing until the executives smugly satisfied their curiosities about her superior poise skills and abilities.

The men had long ago acceded to her superior intellect and had callously exploited it to advance their own careers. Now Meghan would gain even footing and exact equal credit from her male peers and supervisors for her business contributions.

But only those men that Meghan prudently selected would experience the full range and effects of her constantly developing poise expertise. Meghan would reclaim her career as she discovered how to hold sway over a world supposedly ruled by elite alpha males.