All Comments on 'Total Woman Neighborhood'

by bhuff

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice fantasy

Thanx. But PLEASE give us another father-daughter-weekend!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
No need to rush

Great to see another series coming out.

I just hope you kept the same pace of the first half till the end. You seem to have a tendency of rush off towards the end. There is no need for that. I enjoy your elegant writing, and please keep writing with as much description as possible to maximise our imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Full Service?

Ned's job must be really tough! He came at least 8 times or more in a day! (not counting the Monday overnight encounter).

Somehow, your great story-writing make us believe "yeah, I can imagine him getting hard and ready so many times".

Keep up the great work. Hope this series will be another winner like your original TWA series with many chapters and character development.

BTW, shouldn't full-service at the hair salon include boob fucking and intercourse? It should have been complete full service if Doreen first take Ned's edge off by her mouth and boobs (pearl necklace) and move on to vag/anal while the other grinds her hip on his face for another ejaculation. (maybe you can add that part?)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous