Total Woman Vignettes 05B

Story Info
Total Woman Neighborhood.
7.1k words
4.15
5.7k
1

Part 13 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhuff
bhuff
365 Followers

Romantic Date Night

The Romantic Dinner Theatre venue was about to start. There would be no stage shows tonight. Rather, the audience area was arranged with small candlelit tables, scattered to allow maximum privacy and intimacy while occupied by the enchanted pairs: a hosting resident co-ed and her chosen guest pledge contributor. The co-eds were loosely arrayed at the dining room entrance, nervously chattering, awaiting their paramours. As the selected men entered in turn, their choosing mates moved forward in greeting.

The young ladies were dressed in the most appropriate attire available to them from the Glamour Shop. They wore distinctive themes, highlighting their best feminine features, the ones intended to drive their targeted sex mates wild with lust. The co-eds had selected the pledge contributor whose penchants matched their sensual gifts. The styles ran the gamut from Goth dungeon fetish to elite fashion supermodel.

The staged courtship rituals prolonged the visual foreplay. Affecting brief warm welcomes, the couples took their private tables. The successive dinner courses were served by topless junior waitresses, adding titillations to the already dreamy ambiance. It was the last night for the departing pledge contributors and co-eds; expectations ran high. Their sexual fevers ran even higher.

Pledge Contributor with Cherubic Salon Assistant Doreen

Johnny, a pledge contributor, has always had a bit of a weight problem. His digital business consumed his every waking moment. He ate well, too well. Exercise was just another tax on his time. His social and love life was nearly non-existent.

Which is why he cherished the family friend who had introduced him to the enigmatic TWA and its recurrent provision of sexual sanctuaries. Quickly learning the ropes, so to speak, he had learned the value of recruiting TWA graduates into his special executive assistant troupe at corporate headquarters. Too busy during the day even for quickies, he sometimes took one home for a rare one-night getaway.

But those encounters were too limited and the restless young ladies found comfort with his senior executives more often than with him. Whether or not he even noticed, he was just too involved in the business to be concerned. Several happy marriages had come to pass, requiring new hire successors. He found the senior TWA events to be a way of multi-tasking: fucking and recruiting.

At the TWA functions, he fucked the nubile co-eds in various venues. They were beautiful and lively but too often diminutive as opposed to his beefy stature. The standard safe position was cowgirl, averting any potential injury beneath his bulk. The sex became stale and routine.

And so, he couldn't be happier with his date Doreen, the plump assistant stylist from the Suck and Cut salon. She had arrived for the Romantic Dinner Date, presenting her buxom self in a see-thru black mini-dress. Her sexy lingerie set masked her fulsome feminine areas but failed to disguise her cherubic vitality when she moved.

Johnny greeted her at the entrance reception line and performed the obligatory bijoux cheek buzzes. Therein began his irresistible compulsion, taking every opportunity to furtively touch and stroke her full-built body. His hands smoothed her sheer covered round ass as they walked to the table. Standing behind her after helping with her chair, he leaned in to place her napkin, his arm squashing firmly on her tit-packed bra, checking the resiliency of her cramped chest meat. His nose was tickled by her brown wavy hair with its floral perfume. He took his time adjusting the napkin in her lap, a chance to lovingly stroke her nylon clad thighs and thinly covered groin. Johnny enjoyed the appearance, touch, and scent of the infatuated co-ed who had chosen him and now strove to ignite his desire. He treated her gently, stirred by her immodest lust for his elite alpha maleness.

She leaned her head back as he stroked her body and Johnny pressed his mouth to her cherry red lips. The kiss lingered, each testing the tongue tip touch. The attraction was mutually understood.

During her culminating seminar co-ed role, Doreen had spent her days and nights being brusquely manhandled by the guest coach tutors. Her fleshy figure mostly invited tit-fucks and blowjobs with little true intercourse. One guest coach tutor had done her in doggy, in a mirrored room, giddily slapping and mauling her swinging tits.

So she was rather thrilled by Johnny's reticent gropes. This culminating romantic dinner was just a prelude to what she hoped would be some truly robust fucking that would last until dawn.

Small talk flitted across the table: 'Was this weekend a nice break from the office? Yes, especially with a busy week of cleaning up hot issues. My week was spent cleaning up hot issues, too' she replied with a wink. They shared a ribald laugh.

As they finished dessert, Johnny dug deeper for details of Doreen's seminar success.

"Have you learned anything these past two weeks, my dear?"

"I've realized that men have different tastes."

"Like what? Fetishes? Role play? Body types?"

"Yes, but their spunk, though always salty sweet, has different subtle flavors. And some are thick and syrupy, others are thin and runny... big volleys, little spurts... you know, different."

"Which did you like best?"

"All of them, really. What's your cum like?"

Johnny gave a wry grin.

"I'll let you be the ultimate judge of that."

Doreen tilted a corner of her lips in mini-smile.

"Okay. That sounds fair to me. Let's see what we have."

Doreen slid sideways off her chair and crawled to Johnny who, bemused but willing, turned aside and spread his legs for Doreen's adroit taste test. If the other dinner guests noticed, they didn't acknowledge it, fully absorbed in planning their own forthcoming sexual escapades.

Doreen worked his zipper open and extracted his fat cock. Her cherry lips pecked the end of his pecker before descending its length in one stroke. She worked her magic and sucked him to greater hardness. Johnny admired her efforts as well as her exceptional cleavage, displayed as her head and body bobbed on his erection. The motile scene added to his arousal. Johnny lay his head back and groaned as he vocalized his delight and came in her mouth. She tasted the gruel, swirling it about, still pegged on his root. She swallowed and licked carefully as she drew off. The other diners, unperturbed, went about their own business.

"Yes, very nice" she declared while still eye focused on his saliva-coated dick. "Thick and sweet, a touch of salty." She lifted her gaze and smiled up at him.

Johnny decided he was ready to take his date to bed.

Hurrying to enter Johnny's suite, the pair were already playfully unclothing each other as they tumbled through the door. Clothes found the floor, hands handled genitals, and lips lapped nipples. Naked Johnny maneuvered naked Doreen onto the bed. He placed her prone, then lingered his verve to study his all-night treat.

He began at her toes, flexing each one, suckling them. He cradled her knees, massaging and kissing the hollows. His hands smoothed her thighs, touched her pussy, his lips pressed kisses to her nether lips and clitoris. She liked that, evidenced by her moans. His tongue probed her belly button. He tongue-lashed her grand nipple disks, bringing hardness to the wetted nubs. He rolled atop her body and kissed her neck. Her hair smelled wonderful. Her lips were soft and actively sought his.

Laying in her voluptuous saddle, Johnny pushed inside Doreen's spongy dell. His arms wrapped her torso, gathering her soft tits against his chest. Their bucking hips moved her squashed boobs between them. Johnny was thrilled with the oscillating touch of her warm chest; her arms and legs caressed his body.

Doreen was in heaven. She was finally being fucked; her dewy pussy filled with Johnny's hard fat cock. The bed creaked from the wave-like motions. The lovers moaned and whispered affectionate compliments. The squishy strokes added resonance to the dreamy nature of their coupling. They went on and on but not forever. Their fevers and vocals rose in a sensual chorus of mutual delight.

Johnny's body stiffened and his cock spewed mightily within Doreen's womb. She reveled in the warm juicy feel of a man's seed deposited deep in her core. They shuddered down and rested through the afterglow, him on top, an unusual but welcome experience.

They cuddled and fucked again, a sidesaddle spoon; Johnny gripping one tit hard, pinching a rosy nipple while fingering her clitoris. Doreen's orgasm was noisy and glorious. They fucked yet again in facing sidesaddle. Another bout of sexual ecstasy that was good for both this time. Sleep overcame them.

The dawn arrived too early. They shared the oversized garden tub bubble bath, a seated submerged coupling that gave Johnny occasion to freely heft, massage and knead Doreen's outsized fun-bags. She was vigorous in her enthusiasm and Johnny was generous with his discharge.

Their date ended with a preening and a modest re-dressing for the parting ceremony. Doreen joined the departing assemblage of second-week co-eds and Johnny joining his fellow guest coach tutors for their journeys back to their worldly lives. The mingling farewells were bittersweet after a full weekend of fantastic sexual escapades.

Pledge Contributor with Removable Panel Corset Model Melanie

Melanie wore black heels and black hose. Her deep maroon pleated skirt was full cut, a heavy fabric, velvet over a wool lining. It rose from mid-calf to a clinching narrow waistband, overlaying a leather bustier that squeezed her torso tightly. The upper portion pressed and shelved her full breasts into bulging cleavage. Her bare arms and shoulders gave the first exposure of skin. The decorative neck collar and wrist cuffs mimicked restraining bands but were much too fragile for authentic rough play. She wore dark, almost Goth, makeup with her straight black hair pulled into a tight ponytail. Large gold hoops dangled from her ears. Melanie was dungeon ready.

During the past two weeks, she had been energized by the playful bondage with the staff and guest coach tutors. She had simply allowed herself to be used as a sex toy. They had tied her delicately and then fucked her without hesitation. Releasing control to her unfamiliar sex partners had given her recurring goosebumps. The daring stakes had delivered smashing orgasms. She was looking forward to culminating her participation in the seminar with a marathon session of the same.

Jack, the pledge contributor whom she had selected as her date, wore formal dress: a tuxedo with bow tie. He held her arm proudly, navigating her to their waiting table, flaunting her submissiveness to the gathering, eager to pander this romantic hookup with her desired wicked games.

They prattled away the early part of the meal, small talk, nothing substantial, get to know you nattering. Then, at his prodding inquiries, Melanie described her recent encounters with the coach tutors, both staff and guest, and how her darker fetish interests had grown. Thus her elation when Jack had accepted her invitation. Jack was flattered but confessed that hers was not his only invitation.

Another young lady had solicited his presence for the romantic evening. He had been tempted; the lass had been his first weekend plaything on Friday evening. He had selected her from the affable females at the welcome reception. She had exhibited great cleavage, held aloft by a bra smaller than should have been comfortable. When he remarked on her presentation, she said she was testing its effectiveness as 'cock-bait'. Jack took the bait and steered her to his suite. There, he undressed her completely, attracted by her classic hourglass physique. He had seated her on a wooden chair and used a light cord to tie her wrists to the chair back slats.

Retrieving his personal toy box, he had seated himself on a stool in front of her and had spent hours coloring, clamping, nipping and tugging on her nipples, interspersed with kneading, slapping and mauling her tits. The girl valiantly tried to stifle her misery but her uncontrollable tears melted her mascara and it trickled rivulets of black stain down her cheeks. Jack had been aroused beyond control by the sight and sounds of her anguish. He had used her abused breasts to give himself a standing tit-fuck, adding his pent-up cum load to her blemished makeup.

He had spent the remainder of the night fucking her cunt, missionary and sidesaddle. It had been a glorious start to the weekend. A pair of appointments Saturday had filled his morning and afternoon. He had bid high Saturday night at the theater dinner for a stage stripping redhead and kept her through the night until noon Sunday. A pool maiden had satisfied his waning verve with a mid-day lounge borne cowgirl.

Late Sunday afternoon, he had briefly considered his Friday night torment victim's invitation for the romantic dinner and another round of breast play; apparently, she hadn't found the experience prohibitive. But he decided to explore other avenues for his final amusements. He had accepted Melanie's invitation, drawn by its accompanying fetish outfit photo spread.

He regaled Melanie with the details of his weekend adventures and assured her that tonight they would both experience a glorious weekend finale. She simply smiled and nodded her head in concurrence, trusting his imagination to deliver as promised.

They chatted some more about Melanie's educational experiences and her love of the TWA curriculum. Jack was only half involved in the ebbing conversation, his mind already drifting to dungeon style fantasies as he viewed his erotic companion.

In the middle of one of her stories, Jack absently made his first move. He rose and stood behind his date's chair. He moved her hands to her lap and asked if she would be still or should he connect the wristbands together behind her chair. She promised not to interfere.

He unsnapped the bodice cups and removed the shelving bra panels. Her compressed chest flesh, packed into the constricting leather cups, relaxed into rounded boobs. The breast molding contraptions were thoughtfully designed and then custom fitted; there were no residual skin blotches or seam lines on her perfectly smooth mammary flesh.

The nipple makeup was dark, a tone mimicking her near-Goth eyes and lips. The coloring covered her areola and a bit more, broadening the disks. Jack dropped the leather shelving on the table. His fingers fluffed her masses, circling the broad areolae with a finger, flicking the budding bud. She leaned her head back and he kissed her lips as he pinched her nipple. She held the smooch without reaction to the small hurt. He tasted her lipstick, an unorthodox flavor reminiscent of dungeon leather and smoke.

He returned to his seat, admiring the enhanced view of just two of her many attractions. Melanie seemed unperturbed by her public exposure and uninhibited fondling. She picked up her narrative about her schooling where she had left off.

She described her love of the journey to this moment: her family legacy of matriculation at TWA, her mother's and sisters' similar education track, the dedicated staff coach tutors, the singular campus encounters and then group events like this one, absorbing the bountiful offerings of guest coach tutors. She felt fortunate that she was acquiring the skills and attitudes necessary to meet her highest potential purpose in the world of elite pledge contributors.

Jack altered the thread of conversation as if he often dined in public with topless fetish dressed beauties. In fact, he often did.

"Have you enjoyed your two weeks here?" he asked.

"Yes, sir. I was provided endless fulfilling experiences."

"I'll bet you were" was the reply; a slight smile at the likelihood that her pink orifices were indeed repeatedly fully filled with hard cock and creamy ejaculate.

As the meal ended with dessert and a cognac, Jack stood and gallantly held out his hand; she took it as he helped her stand. He unclipped her skirt and it fell to the floor. Her stockings were gartered with elastic strips clipped to the corset; the white flesh of her upper thighs counterpoised to the black silk and black leather. Her cunt was covered by the black leather panel which would be removed in private as their foreplay played out.

He clipped a light silvery leash to her collar ring and led her from the dining room; she held her hands finger-linked behind her ass, compensating for Jack's hasty exit. He had forgotten to clip her wristbands together there. She felt a fleeting smugness, a single tingle pulsed her pussy. Jack was truly entranced by her cunning display. She worked her high-heeled stride, gently jostling her breasts to attract the admiration of the assembled gentlemen, hoping to elevate Jack's prestige.

But the others barely noticed their departure, engrossed in their own imminent sexual scenarios. The journey to Jack's lair was uninterrupted by words; the only sound was the clicking of her heels registering the steps.

Inside the suite, he posed her between the satin-sheeted bed and a plain wooden stool. Impatiently, he sought out the clips to remove her pussy-panel. Succeeding, he was delighted to find her obligatory nether makeup, demonstrating her ready willingness.

He ordered her to take off his clothes, to prepare him for their looming intercourse.

Melanie started with the bow-tie, a real knot, not the clip-on type. His coat and pleated front dress shirt followed. She set aside the shirt studs and cufflinks. She mischievously tongue flicked his sensitized nipples.

She worked his belt and zipper open. He was commando, his freed cock soft but swelling with promise. When she knelt to remove his loafers and slide his puddled pants away, her nose happened to bump his hanging knob. Her brown eyes shyly peeked up to see him staring down and she provocatively pressed her cherry lips to the tip, tasting his pre-ejaculate ooze. Her tongue swept her lips to savor the flavor. She saw Jack's cock jerk at the visual suggestion.

Jack backed off and sat on the stool. Melanie was stoic but eagerly awaited his instructions.

"Crawl to me, bitch. I want my cock in your mouth."

Melanie obeyed. She lowered her eye-locked stare to behold his thickening manhood. She leaned forward onto her hands and traveled with a slow creep that rocked her hips and hanging boobs, ending between his spread thighs. She cupped his scrotum and licked the penile tip. Her lips puckered over the end and, inch by inch, she sensuously vacuumed in his tumescent tube. Down and back, increasing the length ingested but not the speed and suction. As her lips reached the base, she swallowed, massaging the deeply embedded probe with tongue and tonsils.

Jack, pleased with her oral skill, felt his control slipping but wanted to prolong their first bout of the evening. His hands gripped her head, stilling her hollowed cheeks as he lifted her face up to his for a kiss and a harsh whisper.

"Mount me, girl. I want to cum in your nasty little pussy."

Melanie carefully rose to a high squat and shuffled to straddle his low lap. She blindly maneuvered her pussy to align with his standing erection. Jack held her corseted body loosely and watched in the wall mirror as her cunt lips tented over, then parted and descended all the way down his long bulk. He caught a breath as she bottomed out. His cock was now fully ensconced in the warm, moist haven of Melanie's man-devouring femininity.

"Grind your ass on my cock, bitch. Make me cum" he growled

Melanie assumed the lead, moving her hips in circular flat rotations, stirring her dewy honeypot with Jack's manly spoon. His corona was rubbed and stimulated around its entire circumference. Jack moaned at the sensations.

bhuff
bhuff
365 Followers