Total Woman Vignettes 05B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He broke free without further words and turned away. Doreen watched Johnny file to his waiting limousine, along with the assortment of other gentlemen alighting their transports. He glanced back once and she repressed a farewell wave.

She joined her classmates as they slipped into the backseats of the TWA town-cars prepared to return them to the various campus facilities. There were a few more weeks before they completed their senior practicums on beauty, poise, and intelligence.

Doreen ducked inside first and shuffled to the far door; the others clambered aboard behind her. The electrically heated leather seat felt warm against her exposed skin. She lay back, her full natural tits adjusting into broader shapes on her chest.

The thing that Johnny had slipped into her panties scuffed her ass cheek. She fished it out, discovering that it was his business card. One side had a row of 10-digits; the other side said 'My Private Number'. Doreen lovingly hugged the card to her generous cleavage.

The current graduate of the TWA Neighborhood Vocational Training Seminar and soon to be a graduate of the Total Woman Academy gave a wry smile. Her car-mates were babbling and giggling through stories of raucous sex and bizarre fetishes. Doreen serenely stared out the window at the passing scenery, not really seeing or hearing her interior surroundings.

Doreen was dreaming through the forthcoming months and years; of her plan for becoming the 'the one' for Johnny, his potential life-long companion and beloved spouse. Of course she would call his private number and accept his invitation to join his company. Her business administration skills would iron out his organization and free up his hectic schedule for other activities. She would give his life a balance between work and home, filling his nights with sensual pleasures. And eventually, he would succumb to her charms and ask her to marry.

She would make theirs a very happy marriage. She would assure his libido stayed strong and healthy and stem any marital wandering by allowing him frequent roster slots at TWA guest coach tutor events like Freewill and Neighborhood weekends. The TWA Alumni Fund would, in turn, receive generous donations from the elite couple's wealth.

They would have children: sons and daughters. In time, their virgin daughters would follow the family legacy and be enrolled in the Academy. The staff and guest coach tutors would perfect the young women's poise using the structured curriculum. Their rigorous sexual education would include unexpected, forced rendezvous with their father or uncles, much as Doreen had endured during her extensive carnal studies. The lessons would all combine to guarantee that their daughters received the same exclusive TWA tutelage that had brought Doreen to this moment of prospective fortune and happiness. Her inward smile bubbled forth as she rejoiced at her serendipitous chance for a life with Sheldon.