Total Woman Vignettes 05B

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She drew up to expose half the wet shaft. More flat circles rubbed his knob on her mid-depth G-spot, eliciting her complementing moans in chorus to Jack's guttural vocalizations. A further pullout held his vaginally oiled knob momentarily against her clitoral lips. The open air coolness on his cock was brief but brought out a disapproving grumble. Melanie answered his protest with a slow downward plunge to bottom out deep inside her again. Jack's eyes were glued to the mirror, watching her ass wiggle as she worked her hips through several cycles of the routine.

Jack felt the nerve prickles emanating up from his toes. He prepared for the crowning onslaught, hugging Melanie close, her tits pressed on his nipples. She sensed his need and bottomed out a final time, hugging Jack tight as he roared his spunk deep in her womb. She let him shudder out his passion, her mission focused on his orgasm, not hers. She hugged him warmly during his return to the here and now.

Her dismount included a bevy of unrequited kisses and cooing, seeking Jack's discernment of her submissive temperament. Jack was tangibly vague, looking anywhere but directly at her as he shrank and fell out. He pushed her off his lap and her ass plopped on the floor. He tossed a terrycloth in her lap. Startled but recovering quickly, Melanie leaned back, attending to the gooey dribbles emanating from her still aroused pink pussy. After minimal preening, she looked expectantly for Jack's next demand.

Jack looked her over. His face frowned; he snapped his fingers sharply and pointed at the bed.

"Doggy pose! Now! On the bed, ass up, and head down!" he barked.

Melanie flinched at his dominant tone but liked the intense fearful tingles that it stirred in her pussy. She scrambled abed and quickly posed as directed, her engorged slut-slot turned toward Jack, her spread thighs framing her hanging tits, which in turn, framed her inverted deferential expression. Jack scrutinized her subservient stance. He stood unsteadily, still a bit weakened by his recent massive cum. He wobbled onto the bed.

The mattress bowed as his weight indented it. He kneeled up behind her, his sticky cock showing new life. He handled the alignment and pressed. She was still totally soaked with the uncollected dregs of their mingled juice and that allowed his less than rigid manhood to slip in easily. Leaning forward, one hand palmed and squeezed a dangling tit; the other gathered her ponytail like a tether in his fist. Jack shuttled his cock carefully along her tunnel; his tube meat gathered stiffness. He released her ponytail and his hand moved to a clitoral massage. As he bucked against her ass, Melanie closed her eyes and let herself dwell on the sensations of fullness. Her breathing deepened and, with open mouth, the air vented louder.

Taking in a big gulp, Melanie stiffened and wailed out her orgasm. She vibrated in Jack's light hold. He pinched her nipple and clitoris simultaneously and held tight as she ran through the gambit. He couldn't cum this soon after his seated ejaculation but her autonomic cunt pulses felt good on his dick. When her bliss faded and she sagged in weariness, they collapsed sideways on the mattress, still connected at the groin. He continued his fingering of her tits and pussy.

They lay in spoon and cuddled, becoming playful with caresses and whispers. Jack let her revel serenely in the dwindling afterglow tingles until they both drowsed off. Awaking from the short re-energizing nap, Jack rolled her on her back and fucked his corseted bedmate in missionary position, getting his full share of her talented hip rolls and buoyant boobs that led him to soak her womb once more with his viscous sperm.

Melanie lay contented beneath Jack's full body weight. The bondage play was just what she had expected from the dungeon scenario. She thought he was quite virile for his age.

She felt Jack rising and untangling their bodies. He rummaged in the nightstand and retrieved some sturdy leather bands. He hauled her crossways on the mattress and attached the heavy restraints to the bed corners. She lay tethered spread-eagle with her head slightly over the edge of the mattress, inverting her face towards the door.

Jack stood and Melanie wondered how he would toy with her vulnerable body next. He covered her eyes with a blindfold and stole a long kiss from her luscious red lips. Melanie tensed in her restraints and whimpered a protest, less comfortable with this new development. These were not the delicate restraints she was accustomed to but real bonds meant to secure a struggling female.

Jack brushed a finger on Melanie's quivering lips and kindly shush-shushed her to quiet stillness.

"Playtime's over, my dear. Now it gets real."

Jack quietly opened the door. Standing in the hallway was Karl, holding the leash of his current favorite co-ed, admirably trussed as a housewife-sex slave in a corset, collar, and cuffs. He and Jack feigned a high-fived handoff as Karl entered the suite. His dungeon costume leathers were tailored to expose his cock and balls, ready for immediate action.

Jack looked back through the open door and saw Karl's accompanying sex slave quietly lay his ready cock at Melanie's inverted lips. Her tongue tickled the skin of what she presumed was Jack's revived penis. Karl let her taste his tidbit, amused by the ruse. Well-equipped for his manly task and duty, he let her suckle him a little bit longer inside her lips. Then he braced and plunged, his extraordinary erection traveling completely through her mouth and entering her throat. Her muffled screech was the first of many that Melanie would utter during the remaining night. Jack closed the door, offering some privacy for the coming rough sex acts. Jack's dungeon vanilla version was only the friendly foreplay to Melanie's realistic torment slated to escalate to its crescendo finale just after dawn. Jack felt certain that Karl would see to it.

But Jack's night was not over yet; he craved a weekend closing climax of that would not be such a dark remembrance. He wandered down to the dormitory floors for his prearranged jovial final rendezvous. Prearranged, that is, with Ms. Alice, the Housemother. The spritely co-ed who was the object of his desire was unaware of her looming surprise visit. Rumor had it that the girl was very good at cock sucking and Jack intended to verify that for himself.

In order to execute the spontaneous validation, Jack had been briefed to knock once on her door and immediately barge in without further ado. Seating himself on the edge of her single bed, he would drag the sleepy vixen to the floor between his knees and compel her to fellate his weary prick to orgasm. It would probably take some time for his fatigued libido to recover its vigor and spew his pearly essence into her mouth. The drawn out exercise would corroborate the rumors of her oral skills and stamina.

Jack would require her petite blonde roommate to stay, watch and maybe learn some tricks. She must sit topless and cross-legged on her opposite bed, her flimsy powder blue sleep-slip pooled around her waist. She would spend her time self-diddling her nubile little nipples and rosy cunt lips; a display intended to visually aid in Jack's prolonged arousal. He expected her to come close to cumming but back down before any orgasm. And if the fellating roommate couldn't get him off with her mouth, Jack could always jump on her masturbating roommate's bed. His long fat cock shuttling in her tight pink pussy should give the aroused fuck-mates the stunning orgasm they both needed.

The dorm room nocturnal session would be Jack's final augmentation to the co-eds' sensual education before the weekend ended at dawn and he departed the TWA Neighborhood Vocational Training Seminar.

Pledge Contributor with Blonde Barista Hilda

Sheldon was completely taken with the athletic Amazon coffee barista hanging on his arm. In her glamour heels, Hilda was just an inch shy of his own tall stature. As they strolled to their table, her ass rocked gently inside the skin tight ivory cocktail dress, almost the same pale shade as her platinum blonde hair. She tittered at his bubbly banter, her nose tickling his ear when she whispered her bawdy ripostes.

She accented her replies by mashing his bicep tight against her natural round boob. She had dispensed with undergarments this evening; she wanted her man to dream of her healthy body beneath the one piece sheath dress and tease his craving for more. So far, he seemed delighted to be her choice for this event. Emulating his joyful mood, her nipples hardened into alluring pokies, displaying her willingness to be the fount and receptacle of Sheldon's carnal pleasures.

The banquet courses were cycled through by the hands of the topless junior co-ed waitresses. Sheldon barely acknowledged their presence, either co-ed or food. He ate unconsciously. His eyes were glued to the wonderful vision before him. Hilda's body jostled invitingly whenever she snickered at his witty remarks. He was hard pressed to maintain his end of the conversation; she waited through long pauses as he stared at her beauty. His thoughts were obsessed with undressing her, kissing her lips, pinching her pokies. She recognized the signs and was thrilled by his hunger for her. Their attraction grew throughout the meal.

They promenaded arm in arm back to his suite, Sheldon still quietly in thought as she plumped her tit against him. Inside, she took the lead. As she unclothed Sheldon, she was distracted from her task as she felt his hands rove her lightly sheaved body. He halted her task several times to steal passionate kisses. It was her persistence that finally got the job done. She arranged a naked Sheldon in bed, head and shoulders propped on pillows, ready for the show.

The ensuite bath had no separating wall. From Sheldon's perch, he watched her bedtime preparations.

She adjusted the multiple water nozzles to a tolerable temperature. Entering the glass lined shower enclosure, she drenched her body, still wearing the slinky evening dress. Her rosy nipples and crotch showed beneath the wet translucent fabric. Bending and dipping, she pulled the soaked covering off her shoulders, exposing her dripping tits. The wet dress fell lower and she stripped to nothing, letting the wet pile lay on the shower floor in a heap as she shut off the water and emerged from the cabinet.

She toweled down and, standing profile to Sheldon, leaned over. She smirked sideways at his recumbent form. She vigorously toweled her platinum pixie cut hair, shaking her hanging breasts in wild gyrations. Popping up again, she fluffed her straight locks, jostling her tits still more. Spritzes of perfume on her luscious body completed the buildup. Mesmerized, Sheldon hadn't looked away for a split second.

Sinking to her hands and knees, the naked glamor girl crawled across the space, pace by pace, ass rocking, round boobs swaying, eyes locked with Sheldon's, until she slithered over the end of the bed between his legs.

She smirked and held his gaze as she sniffed his groin. Her tongue tickled his swollen penile knob, a flick at the vee gained a strong twitch. No more stimulation was necessary; Sheldon was hard as a stalagmite. She slid further up his body. A tongue probe tickled his bellybutton. Her boobs dragged over his cock and groin as she moved to kiss his nipples. The soft masses draped his chest as she buzzed his neck and rested her damp pussy folds against his shaft. Her perfume filled his nostrils.

Her breath whistled softly in his ear. Her tongue licked the rim before probing gently in the ear canal. Her hands hugged his neck as her boobs mashed against his chest and her hips adjusted to an ideal entry position. His cock tip touched her nether lips. She paused for a deep breath and then pushed. The entry was smooth as silk. She felt him slide all the way inside her and his knob at length pressed firmly against her cervix as her clitoris was crushed by his pubic bone.

Hilda was tall and sculpted proportionally. This was only the third time ever that she had experienced a sex mate who could fill her vaginal length completely. One rotating staff coach tutor at TWA in her sophomore year and an anonymous pledge contributor visiting for a junior weekend had previously managed the far-reaching feat. Sheldon's prick was a dream cum true.

She moved her hips leisurely, reveling in the simultaneous tremors on her cervix and clitoris. Sheldon lay still, content to let Hilda grind away at will.

Hilda accelerated from leisurely to excitedly to boisterously, her moans and groans growing from the cozy fit banging the inside of her cunt. Sheldon held her lightly, only resting his hands on her upper back as she ascended with sexual fervor.

Inevitably, she rose to her sweet peak of passion, her rigid body vibrating in his embrace. She held the summit for an extended time but, as her emotions waned, she rested her weight on his prone body. He felt her continued shudders, now accompanied by a soft sobbing in his ear. He wheedled his hands into the confines between their pressed chests, clutched her breasts and pressed her up just enough to survey her face, spying the tear-filled blue eyes.

His voice was full of concern.

"Did I hurt you?"

"Nooo..." she whimpered between recovering breaths. There was a hint of a smile. "It was sooo... Good!"

Hilda pressed her warm lips to his. It was a passionate kiss of gratitude for his wonderfully long cock and her reborn feeling of ecstasy. Sheldon broke the smooch, kneading the handfuls of tit flesh, pressing her up so he could tell her his wishes.

"Go ahead, then..." he invited her affectionately. "Have another go at it..."

Hilda broke into a broad grin of appreciation and pecked his lips again. He let her lower her body, cuddling him, hugging his neck like before, pressing her soft boobs into his chest just like before. She re-initiated the vaginal strokes. It was the same feelings but the run-up was more prolonged. She again froze at the peak and wailed out her descent into carnal bliss.

Sheldon held her through the calming lull but now he was ready to take his turn at rapture. He let her rest before inviting her to continue. She moaned a protest, doubting her ability to perform immediately, exhausted from her two smashing orgasms. But Sheldon sternly insisted, claiming his due. He slapped her ass smartly as a warning not to disappoint him.

Hilda tenaciously performed the usual buildup but she was not showing her prior eagerness. Sensing her lassitude, Sheldon gripped a crushing handful of boob and levered her torso up. She winced but he didn't hesitate. He fingered her lips and probed. He scratched her tongue and she sucked his digit. He let her return her weight to his body, pleasantly squashing her boobs on his chest again.

Sheldon spread her ass cheeks and his wetted finger rimmed her rosette. She jerked and whimpered 'no' but he felt her pulsing vagina throb a contraction on his cock. He pressed his fingertip inside her hole. Hilda whimpered louder. He wiggled and Hilda inched up his body, exposing some shaft but not the head, trying to evade the penetrating digit.

With his finger still embedded, Sheldon grabbed a handful of ass cheek and used his other arm to hug her waist tightly. His digital diddles gained a series of contraction pulses. He took command of the copulation and shuttled his cock rapidly in her clamping womb, his finger probing in time at her asshole. She endured his dual thrusting and he felt her cunt trembling on his hard-on. At the ultimate moment, he pressed both probes deep, grinding his pubic bone on her clitoris and grunting a manly call. He blasted his spunk deep in her vaginal membranes, feeling her harmonized body shudders as she experienced her third smashing orgasm.

They cuddled peacefully for a while and then fucked twice more that night: first a gentle sidesaddle spooning and then a pre-dawn rousing cowgirl. Sheldon watched Hilda's hair and breasts bounce to the galloping rhythm. They collapsed after that last one into another short slumber.

At dawn, Sheldon demanded a final purging of his balls. They retired to the shower, basking in the warm water spray. Sudsy Sheldon leaned on the glass shower walls as kneeling Hilda lapped his manhood. She probed a few deep throats but mostly stimulated his shaft with lips and tongue, tolerating his knob bumping the back of her mouth.

Sheldon let his rush rise to its maximum and then grabbed her wet head, jamming deep and squashing her nose to his abdomen. She gagged but he held her tight, exploding his initial spunky jets straight down her gullet. He was still spurting as he eased off, letting her draw air through her nose. Her mouth received his finishing ropes of sperm.

When Hilda sensed that the emissions were finished, she sucked hard on his tumescent prick, teasing out any latent essence. He was finally sucked dry; she freed his shrinking erection and theatrically swallowed the last drivels of Sheldon's manly offerings.

He patted her head in admiration of her sensual proficiency. She rose, rinsed and preened her man and then helped him dress in his traveling clothes. Her own costume was a simple pair of lime green thong panties and the ever ready strappy high heels. A final peck of affection concluded Hilda's Romantic Dinner Date that was the capstone of her TWA Neighborhood Vocational Training Seminar.

The gratified fuck-mates left the suite, fondly strolling hand-in-hand out to the closing formalities and their separate homeward journeys, destined never to meet again.

Departures

It was Monday morning, a sweet-sorrow time for the 12 departing co-eds and 12 departing guest coach tutors. The limousines were lined up in the circular driveway at the rear entrance of the Neighborhood. The chauffeurs stood by the rear doors, waiting to assist their patrons into luxurious backseats for the sad journeys that would return them to more commonplace worldly venues. The TWA cars had already disgorged their 12 new replacement co-ed passengers. Those arriving academy students were already inside the complex attending their first orientation session with the Neighborhood Housemother, Ms. Alice, and her 12 cognizant second-week charges.

The outside farewell get-together was a general mingling of the topless, thong-clad co-eds with the group of gentlemen guests who were decked out in casual traveling clothes. There were goodbye hugs and cheek buzzes all around. These lovely ladies had sucked, fucked and warmly enchanted the elite male members of this secretive society for the entire weekend.

Johnny worked his way impatiently through the farewells, seeking a particular co-ed. Full bodied Doreen saw his approach and gave him her brightest smile. Johnny took her hands and voiced his perfunctory thanks for a great weekend. Doreen's response was casual but deferential.

"So are you off for home and the wife for rejuvenation or straight back to the office for the continued slog?"

"I'll stop at home first but there is no wife. I haven't had the fortune of that institution yet."

"I'm sorry that a man of your stature hasn't found 'the one'."

Johnny tilted his head in sad acknowledgment and leaned in for the final goodbye. Doreen leaned in for the cheek buzzes. Johnny's hands moved to her ass, cupped her round cheeks and held her close, pulling her round curves into his equally thick-set body. He whispered his hopeful thoughts.

"When you graduate later this spring, I hope you'll remember me. I may have room for you in my organization, a position on top... or bottom... or sidesaddle... or all three and maybe more."

Doreen giggled at his off-the-cuff banter. He lingered the hug and she felt Johnny slip a small object inside the back of her pastel silk panties and pat it lovingly. He held her for a little bit longer, signaling his affection for his full-bodied favorite.