All Comments on 'Tournament Time Ch. 02'

by Riley196730309

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fair trade

well writhing

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good story

but really too short. More chapters needed.

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
Interesting,

but needed better proofing. I'm surprised the average star rating isn't higher. I assume that was primarily occasioned by the story's brevity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wrong category

1*

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Still 3 *, but...

Still 3 *, but for very little....Before he had performed with the other wife, he should have talked with his wife, and see what she had to say...I'll wait a little more....

DocCISDocCISover 9 years ago
Too rushed...

Compared to the build-up of the first chapter, this one was way too rushed. You should have drawn out the last three chapters into almost an entire page, but it was like poof, we're naked, bam, we're fucking, with no buildup whatsoever. Take your time...lead the reader on and don't feel you have to have the guy's dick inside her within two sentences...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good core

A good premise, a good basic story. Needs to be longer and/ or chapters closer together. Enjoyable read. Spend more time building up to the sex.

4 stars at least

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 9 years ago
Ditto Impo58

Shoulda talked with own Sweetie before swapping!

Please don't tell us 'traveling swappers' put the two kids in one room and adult (and adulteress) in other room...or just rented ONE room!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Needs more

Description of activities.... lacking detail

Chapters ... too short

General story ... good but a 3rd chapter needed and it does require more & better detail

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ok but...

They aren't even... Abby and John are one up on Lynda and Abby's hubby. And Abby was a lying cheater. While she cucked her faithful stupidly trusting hubby. And John's a scum bag too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous