Track & Field

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks, Jack." I said.

"No problem, man." He replied, then he was gone. I locked the door behind him, then headed back to Lee.

"So, what was that about?" Lee asked as she snuggled up next to me on the couch and turned on a Baseball game. Another thing we have in common is a love of Baseball, and especially the Dodgers.

"Jack knows about us, but he's not going to say anything. He saw by our body language that we're In Love." I told her the truth, then kissed her passionately when she looked at me in surprise.

When we broke the kiss, she said "I hope you're right, baby. I love you so much, and I don't want to lose you."

"I don't want to lose you either, mama." I replied, kissing her again. "I love your lips, you know."

"Are my lips the only thing you love about me, white boy?" She gave me an impish grin.

"That's just to start with. I love your beautiful dark eyes, I love your big chocolate breasts, your nice big round firm ass, and that sweet sweet chocolate pussy too. But most of all, I love YOU." I smiled as she blushed a deeper reddish chocolate color.

"You are a silver tongued devil, aren't you, baby?" She said as she straddled my lap, taking my face in her hands and kissing me with a passion she hadn't shown me before. I returned her kiss with equal ardor, noticing for the first time that she wasn't wearing any panties under her skirt. I felt her wetness on the front of my jeans, and opened my fly to free my hard throbbing cock. She felt it as it sprang free, and reached down to grasp it, guiding me inside her overheated pussy.

"I love being inside you, Lee. I never want to leave the Heaven between your thighs!" I exclaimed.

"I know, baby. I love how you feel deep in my pussy. I love my baby's cock up in me. Fuck mama, baby. Fuck mama and make her a mother! Give me all your cum, baby. Give it to me. Fuck me and make me pregnant with your baby!" She gasped the words as she rode me hard and fast, and the talk of making a baby with her set me off as I came harder than ever before.

I exploded inside her before I knew it, sending my babies up into her willing waiting womb.

"I want to be a father to our babies, mama!" I shouted as I filled her to overflowing with my seed, setting off her own earth shattering climax. Her pussy milked me of everything I had, emptying my balls of all my babymaking cum. Her pussy convulsed around me as her entire body shuddered. I rolled her over on the couch, withdrawing and lowering my face to her freshly fucked cunt. I dove in tongue first, drinking us down except for a large load which I moved up and shared with her in a deep French kiss.

"Mmhmmmmm! We taste good together, Sugar. Salty and sweet." She said, then kissed me again, our tongues dancing together slowly.

By Thursday, Jack had all the evidence Lee needed, both video and audio. He called before he dropped by, and we made sure we were presentable before he arrived.

Once we were all seated in the family room, he placed a manila envelope on the coffee table, and then an audio cassette and player on top of the envelope.

He walked us through all of the photographs, and it was obvious that they had been taken across the street from Evelyn's law firm. They had left the curtains open while they had their little tryst, and I couldn't help laughing at Dick feeding his little pencil Dick to Evelyn. She sucked it like a ten cent whore and nickel night, and soon he was scrunching his face up in what Lee called his 'little load face', which caused me and Jack to just about bust our guts laughing.

When we recovered, she started the tape player, listening to Dick and Evelyn. Jack had been able to wire the place, masquerading as a telephone repairman.

Dick: "Fuck yes, you white bitch! Take all my big black cock!"

I snickered at that one, while Jack kept a straight face.

Evelyn: "slurp slurp slurp slurp"

Lee was about to die laughing, but kept as straight a face as possible while Dick boosted his own ego.

Dick: "That's it, bitch! You love this big black Dick, don't you! You fuckin' whore, suck it! Suck it! Suck it! Fuck yeah!"

Evelyn continued to slurp, then pulled him out of her mouth with an audible pop. "Fuck me with that monster cock, Dick! Fuck me good and give me your black baby!" She said.

The next sounds were probably Dick putting his little one inside Evelyn's pussy. We then heard their hips slapping together.

Evelyn: "That's right, Stud! Fuck your white whore! Fuck me, fuck me, FUCK ME! FUCK ME! MAKE ME COME!" She shouted.

Dick: "Fuck yeah, bitch! Take all my cock in your cunthole! Your husband never fucks you this good, does he!?"

As we were all laughing too hard, Jack stopped the tape until we managed to wipe the tears of laughter from our eyes.

"So there you have it. Should be more than enough to get him for Adultery. Since we're family, I'm giving you the family discount. In other words, 750 bucks for expenses, and we'll call it a day." Jack said. I knew he usually charged double that for 3 days' work, and I let Lee know that. She was only too happy to pay it, and he gave her a hug after shaking my hand. He whispered something in her ear, and she said she would.

"Good. He's a great kid, and he's been in love with you forever." Jack said a bit louder, and I blushed because he had probably just asked her to take good care of me.

After Jack left, Lee called her attorney, and asked her to come over to pick up the evidence. She agreed, and was on her way over as soon as Lee Ended the call.

"He really does have a pencil Dick, doesn't he?" I grinned, and Lee giggled.

"Yes he does. Well, that skanky white bitch can have his cheatin' ass. I got all the Man I need right here." She grabbed my hardening cock, stroking me slowly as her tongue entered my mouth.

"I never thought I'd find a man after Dick, you know. I really never thought it would be you, Justin, no matter how much I wanted you." She whispered in my ear, kissing my neck as my arms encircled her.

The doorbell interrupted us, and Lee giggled as she got up to answer the door with me right behind her. I was nominally still her Security, so I had to be close at hand to provide whatever protection I could.

Selene Johnston, Lee's attorney, came in and sat with us in the family room as Lee played the tape for her and showed her the pictures. Sarah just smirked and shook her head.

"We're gonna take that asshole to the cleaners, Lee." Selene said with a grin. She was a light caramel color, with beautiful eyes and full lips almost as lush as Lee's. I couldn't help how my body reacted to her, but Selene looked at me with dawning realization. The way Lee was leaning into me, and the way I was leaning into her gave us away to her Attorney.

"So, how long have you two been a couple?" She asked with a knowing smile.

"Since Saturday, the day after I kicked Dick out." Lee said proudly, taking my hand in hers and interlacing our fingers.

"Well, if you two ever break up, send him my way. I like white meat, myself." Selene winked at me, causing me to blush. "Especially young white meat." She licked her lips, and I just about died.

"Uh huh. Get your own white boy, Sellie. This one is all mine!" Lee chuckled at her friend's expression of mock surprise.

Then Lee looked at me with a thoughtful expression. She then looked back at Selene and said "Excuse us a minute." She pulled me into the kitchen and put her arms around my neck.

"Justin, how would you like to have me and her at the same time?" She asked me. I think my jaw hit the floor as my eyes bugged out of my skull.

"Lee, what are you talking about?" I asked.

"Baby, Selene is my old college roommate. We roomed together for 3 years, and we experimented with each other back then. Then I met Dick and married him, which cut Sellie off. I didn't want to share her with Dick, but I didn't want to cheat on Dick either.

"But you want to share me?" I asked, dumbfounded but also incredibly turned on by the prospect.

"It would be more like sharing you both with each other and me. Trust me, baby. I'm going to enjoy this as much as you are. She can eat pussy better than anyone except maybe you." She winked at me as she licked her lips seductively.

"Lee, I love you and you alone. Remember that, ok? That said, I would be stupid to turn down a threesome with the two most beautiful women on Earth." I was tense and nervous. I really hoped this wasn't some fidelity test of Lee's concoction to see if I would willingly cheat on her. Because since she offered, to me it wasn't cheating.

"Good, baby. I think we're going to have a lot of fun together. Sellie is bisexual like I am." Lee grinned and led me back into the family room, where Selene was sitting on the couch with her legs crossed.

"Sellie, would you like to have another round of fun for old times' sake? Only with a nice eight inch white cock to help us out?" Lee asked her friend, whose face lit up like she'd just won the lottery.

"Is that a trick question, babe?" Selene asked as she stood up and came over to us.

Lee went and threw the deadbolt on the door, then came back and led us up the stairs. "I hope you didn't have anymore appointments today, Sellie. Because this boy can go all day long." Lee bragged on me to her friend.

"Actually, I did. I'll text my Admin Assistant and tell her to go ahead and clear my schedule." She pulled out her cell and did just that when we reached our bedroom.

Lee told me to lay on the bed and enjoy the show. She then turned to Selene and they kissed passionately as I watched, my cock harder than stone as they kissed each other passionately, their tongues dueling for supremacy. Lee and Selene undressed each other, damn near ripping the clothes from their chocolate colored bodies. While Lee was dark chocolate, Selene was more a milk chocolate/caramel color, but the nipples on her C-Cup breasts were even darker than Lee's! I was entranced by the erotic show going on before me as they now stood naked in a passionate embrace.

"Ooohhh God." I moaned as I watched the two most beautiful women I'd ever seen kiss and fondle each other's body. Selene's ass wasn't quite as spectacular as Lee's, but it was still a helluva nice bubble butt. Lee's hands massaged her friend's butt cheeks, then she looked over at me and giggled.

"Let's get to the main event, babe." Lee said to Selene. Selene's pussy was shaved bare, and looked downright appetizing as I watched them both come towards me. They moved like panthers stalking their prey, and I was their willing prey that day.

They crawled up onto the bed and pulled my shirt off first, followed by my shoes, socks, pants, and boxers. I aided them without using my hands, letting them undress me. Then I was surrounded by nothing but dark female flesh as they took turns kissing me, sucking on my neck, and licking around my nipples. My hands found their asses and squeezed meaningfully. Selene's tongue invaded my mouth as I felt Lee move lower on my body. She grabbed my steel hard erection and took me in her mouth, sucking slowly as her tongue played up and down my shaft. I moaned into Selene's mouth, and my new friend pulled back slightly.

"You like the way she sucks your cock, baby? You like it when she licks your hard shaft while deep throating that big white fuckstick?" Selene licked her full lips as she gazed into my eyes.

"God yes I do. I love it when she licks and sucks my cock. I love giving her whatever she wants, whenever she wants it." I gasped as Selene pressed a black nipple into my mouth.

"Suck on my tits, baby. Suck them and lick them good. Oh, yes, daddy! Lick your baby girl's nipples while my babe sucks your hard throbbing cock. Fuck yes!" Selene was very vocal in bed, as I had just found out. She loves dirty talk even more than Lee does.

"Mmmm, yes, babe." I gasped around her bullet hard nipple. Her titties tasted divine, and I was losing myself in her breasts.

"Sellie, get down here and taste this big vanilla lollypop." Lee said, distracting Selene. She removed her breast from my mouth and pivoted around, taking my cock that Lee was holding for her into her mouth. I could see Selene's hairless caramel peach, and my fingers delved deep into her as I finger fucked her pussy. She moaned around my cock as Lee came up and straddled my face with her lush furry pussy. I dove in with my tongue, causing the love of my life to gasp and moan as her girlfriend sucked the hell out of my dick.

"Oh fuck yes!" Lee exclaimed as she came all over my tongue. I swallowed her sweet nectar as she spasmed above me. She fell off me and Selene came up to take her place on my face. Lee recovered quickly, then moved down to straddle my cock, sinking down on me slowly, moaning all the way down.

"Oh God yes!" Selene said as my tongue licked her shaven pussy, slipping inside her cunt and tasting her nectar. She wasn't quite as sweet as Lee, but her taste was still very rich and satisfying. I licked her deep, then took her clit between my lips and sucking gently as my tongue swirled around it. "OOOOH FFFUUUUCCCKKKK!" Selene screamed as she came all over my tongue.

Lee kept riding me, and I thrust up to meet her every time she came down on me. "Fuck this pussy, Sugar! Fuck me, fuck me, FUCK MEEEE!!!" Lee shouted as she too came, and her pussy muscles collapsing on my cock brought on my own explosive orgasm as I came deep inside her. Selene moved off of me and watched me fill Lee's pussy with my seed.

When Lee rolled off of me, Selene got down between her girlfriend's thighs and started eating me out of her. It was an extremely erotic scene as my dearest love's girlfriend ate my cum out of her pussy.

"Get that fuckstick up here and let me suck you, baby." Lee said as Selene kept eating her out. I did as she asked, and Lee sucked me hard again in no time. "Mmm, tasty. Now get back there and fuck her like she's never been fucked before, baby." Lee shot me an impish grin.

"Yes, ma'am." I winked at her, then moved behind Selene's upturned ass. I thrust my cock into her bald slit, then grabbed onto her ass and started fucking her hard and fast.

"OH FUCK!" Selene gasped as she tongued Lee's cunt feverishly. Her moans turned into muffled screams as she came around me for the first time. I didn't let up, and kept fucking her like a man on a mission. My mission was to give Lee's girlfriend a fucking she would never forget!

I slapped her ass while fucking her hot cunt. God, she was tight! Almost as tight as Lee, but not quite. My cock was stretching her good, though. I slammed my dick into her with a vengeance, and soon she had to give up cleaning Lee out because she was shaking so badly with climax after climax. I felt myself getting close as Lee egged me on.

"That's it, baby! Fuck her hot cunt! Fuck her hard and come up in that pussy! Fuck her and come inside her. Then we'll both be carrying your babies!" Lee shouted, and that last part sent me over the edge.

Selene screamed again as I pulsed and pumped, sending volley after volley of my cum deep inside her. God, I was coming like a freight train!

I collapsed beside her as she fell to the bed, shaking in the aftershocks of her climax. She rolled over onto her back, and Lee got down between her thighs, eating my second load of cum of the night out of her girlfriend. How lucky can one guy get?! I felt like I had just won back to back lotteries!

"Holy shit, girl! You weren't lyin' about him!" Selene giggled along with Lee as they moved up beside me and cuddled close. I had an arm around each of them, and kissed Lee first, tasting me and Selene on her tongue. I then kissed Selene, tasting me and Lee. Our tastes were unique with each of them, and I was as close to Heaven as I could get without dying first.

"I told ya, Sellie. My Justin is the Man when it comes to satisfyin' me." Lee grinned and kissed me passionately again.

"Damn! He made me come more during one fuck than any man ever has in three fucks!" Selene said in disbelief. "You sure I can't have him to myself for a little while?"

"Sorry, Selene." I said. "If I was single, I would be tempted, but I love Lee, and it's up to her. While I wouldn't mind, my top priority is Lee, and I won't cheat on her."

"And that's why I'm keepin' him, Sellie. Not only is he dynamite in bed, but he's loyal to me, and has been In Love with me since he was 12." Lee purred as she kissed my neck again.

I'm not exactly sure when it happened, but we all drifted off to sleep together with the whole room smelling of sex.

I awoke to two sleeping Nubian goddesses snuggling up on each side of me. They were still asleep, and I just smiled as I remembered that torrid fuck session from earlier. I disengaged gently from Selene and kissed Lee lovingly. She moaned as my kiss awakened her, and she kissed me back with unbridled passion. It was time for me to prove to her that I was still hers and hers alone. She spread her legs for me as I moved between them, thrusting my hardness slowly into her heated core.

"I love you, Lee." I whispered to her as I rotated my hips, thrusting slowly into her over and over.

"I love you too, Justin." She whispered in her sultry smoky voice. "Make love to me, Sugar." She demanded quietly.

"Your wish is my command, sweetheart." I said, still in a whisper to hopefully avoid waking Selene. When she came, she bit into my shoulder to muffle her scream, and I came deep within her with a muffled gasp into her neck.

Lee fell back to sleep after I pulled out of her. The sun was going down outside, and I felt my stomach starting to growl. We hadn't had anything since breakfast, so I got dressed, went into the kitchen, and ordered some Chinese delivery.

While I was waiting, Selene came down dressed in one of Lee's bathrobes. She grinned when she saw me, and I grinned back as she came up and gave me a hug and kiss on the lips.

"Hey, stud." She greeted me.

"Hey, Selene." I replied with a smile. "I ordered some Chinese for us for dinner." I informed her.

"Oooh, sounds good. Lee is getting a shower. Damn, you filled my pussy so good! If Lee isn't careful, I might just steal you away from her!" She giggled.

"Selene, if I wasn't madly in love with Lee, I would be more than willing to try with you. But the fact is that I've been in love with her for the past 6 years, and now that she's mine, I'm not going to do anything to jeopardize our love and what we have." I gave it to her straight up.

Selene regarded me with a thoughtful look. "You're a good man, Justin. I wish my ex was half as good as you."

"Thanks." I shrugged and blushed.

"I mean it, sweety." She said, then reached over to her purse and handed me a business card. "If you and Lee don't work out, give me a call. I can appreciate a good man."

"Thanks, Selene." I smiled, putting her card in my wallet. It said "Selene Johnston, esq." with her office and cell numbers on it.

"Call me if you two don't make it, baby. Your baby girl will take good care of her daddy." Selene said seductively as she rubbed my hard cock through my shorts.

"Believe me, if that happens, I will." I told her with a smile.

Lee came down in another bath robe as Selene and I were drinking some OJ. Yes, Orange Juice after sex is a great way to rehydrate.

"Got anymore of that for me, Sugar?" She asked as she leaned down and gave me a kiss.

"Yes, mama. More than enough." I winked and got a glass of OJ for her from the fridge.

"Thanks, baby." She kissed me again and took a drink.

"Anytime, sweetheart." I replied as we both sat back down at the table.

"Ok, business first..." Selene started, but the doorbell cut her off.

"Chinese is here." I jumped up and grabbed my wallet. I paid the delivery man and brought the bags over to the table. I set everything down and while Selene picked the chow mein, Lee picked the roast duck and I picked the fried rice. I knew Lee loves Roast Duck, so it was a no-brainer. I'd even set that bag by her spot.

1...345678