Track & Field

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dinner, Selene continued with her plan. "As I was saying, we have enough evidence to have him served immediately. We also have more than enough evidence to rip him a new asshole and bleed him dry in court."

Lee sighed, remembering what she and Dick had once had together. Then she steeled herself and looked Selene in the eyes. "Do it."

Selene nodded with a shark-like grin, and went to get her laptop and portable printer. She typed up and printed out the Divorce papers, and then notarized them herself. Lee and Selene signed off on it, and the charge of Infidelity on Dick's part. She also had Selene draw up an Alienation of Affection suit against Evelyn, and then signed off on that one as well. She then notarized that one too, and said they would be served at their offices the next day.

Lee said to have the server hit them at lunch time in Evelyn's office, and Selene and I had to laugh at that. Nothing like being caught in the act by the process server, who could then be called as a witness!

They went over potential witnesses from the Christmas party, and my parents were mentioned. When Selene asked me if I was there, I told her the truth that I had been upstairs with Sharice. I was blushing profusely, and she raised her eyebrow at that.

"Sharice was his first black girl." Lee said to Selene with a wink. "I wish I could have broken him in, but she did me a huge favor by showing him what a sista likes."

"Then I need to thank her too." Selene said as she gave me a smoldering look and licked her lips. "Damn, you must know what you do to us, sweetypie."

"I'm beginning to get the idea." I blushed even brighter red as my ego got another huge boost. I would have to be careful not to let it go to my head.

"My first husband cheated around on me. So did my second. I thought Dick was different, but I guess not. I know there are some good brothas out there, but I decided after two failed marriages to try white boys. I'm glad I did." Selene confessed. She didn't look like she'd ever been married. But then, she probably didn't have any kids either.

"Now, I have to go pick up Tyler from the sitter. I'll see you later." She kissed us both hotly, then ran upstairs to get a shower and get dressed. Well, so she DOES have a kid! Damn!

Lee saw my surprise. "Yes, she has a son with her second ex. De'Andre is an asshole who actually gave her the clap. That was the reason she divorced him. She knew he was cheatin' on her, but she stuck by him for the sake of Tyler. But when he brought home something like that for her, she kicked him to the curb with a quickness." She told me. That got me thinking that maybe we should get tested too, just in case Dick brought something home for her.

"We should probably get tested then. You know, Dick being Dick..." I shrugged.

"No need for that. Dick's been using condoms with me ever since the Christmas party, and I've already been tested. We're clean, baby." She said. "And don't worry about Selene. She gets tested regularly, and she makes most of her boyfriends use condoms. She's on the Shot, so you don't need to worry about her getting knocked up from today."

I let out a sigh of relief. "Lee, when this is all over, I want you to have my baby." I told her seriously.

Tears sprang to her eyes as she leaned forward and kissed me tenderly. "I want that too, Sugar." She whispered. "I watched the man of my dreams grow up before my eyes, and now I can't see myself with any other man." She grinned.

"I'm glad of that, sweetheart." I whispered back, stroking her soft cheek. "Because in spite of a few hours ago, I only want you."

We heard Selene coming down the stairs, and she looked completely professional again. She winked at us and came into the kitchen. "Ok, I've got everything here, and I'll definitely be in touch. And if we do what we did earlier again, I wouldn't be averse to that either." She gave me a meaningful glance, then tongue kissed Lee for a good solid minute before straightening up and showing herself out.

"Wow!" I gasped as I was once again rock fuckin' hard.

"Justin, I know today has been a bit of a shock for you." Lee said, squeezing my hand. "You never knew I was bisexual, and you never knew that I was sleeping with my lawyer back when I was in college. It was before I met Dick, but when he and I got serious, Selene backed off. She had a Man then too, so we stuck to our own. Today was our first threesome, and baby, I'm not even jealous."

"You have no reason to be jealous, mama." I told her, kissing her lovingly. "I'm a one woman man, Lee."

"And I'm a one man woman. I'm not sayin' this is going to happen again, but if it does, she's your ONLY hall pass, and ONLY with me." She laid down the law, and I was only too happy to oblige her.

"Lee, when we were together up there, and especially when I watched you two, it turned me on more than anything in my life. I would have to be completely galactically stupid to ruin what we have together. She propositioned me that if we don't work out, to give her a call." I admitted with a blush.

Lee laughed. "That's just like her. She won't do anything with you while we're together, but she asked me once if she could test drive one of my ex boyfriends, and I had no problem with that. But that was only because I dumped him, and I warned her that he liked to play around with other women. Luckily, she just wanted to fuck him. With you, I think she could see long-term like I do, though. The difference here is, I'm not dumping you as long as you don't cheat on me. I love you too damn much!"

My heart swelled with love for her when she said that last part. "I love you too damn much too, Lee. And you can bet your ass that I'm never going to cheat on you."

"I'm betting your balls, Sugar." She said as she reached down my shorts and squeezed them meaningfully.

"I'll bet my balls too, Leeandra. If I cheat, you can cut them off." I said it seriously with no trace of a smile. I wanted her to know that I was completely serious about this.

"You know, I never really liked my full name until I heard you say it." She smiled and kissed me again. Once we'd cleaned up the boxes and put all the leftovers in the fridge, we went back to our room and made love one more time before we went to sleep.

The next day after lunch, Selene called and told us that the Process Server had agreed to testify at the Divorce proceeding. Lee giggled, and I laughed outright at that. Selene told us that we had a court date for the preliminary on July 10th.

The rest of the month of June was taken up with yard work, making love, housework, more making love, swimming, making love in the pool, going to the track so I could do winds prints and other exercises, going home and making love in the shower, etcetera. You get the idea. Lee and I had leveled off a bit, making love only two or three times a day instead of the five or six we'd been doing early on. She was still insatiable, as was I. But we needed to keep our strength up for other day to day activities as well.

Lee's 42nd Birthday was July 2nd, so I went and bought her a gift. I had the whole evening planned, and knew that she would love it.

I walked into her home office and held out the giftwrapped box for her. "Happy Birthday, sweetheart." I said with a smile.

"Oh, baby!" She had a look of surprise on her face as she took the long box from my hand. She opened it, and saw the necklace I'd bought her. It was a locket with a heart shaped pendant, and it opened to show a picture of her and a picture of me. She started crying as she stood and embraced me tightly. I returned her embrace, and kissed her lovingly.

"I made dinner reservations a week ago, sweetheart. Get dressed in something beautiful, and I'll get to use my suit." I smiled at her.

"Justin, I can't believe this!" She grinned.

"Hey, it's our first real date. I know the Divorce isn't final yet, but I'm not going to just sit in here with you and not take you out for your Birthday." I said solemnly.

Lee looked at me and smiled as she finally pulled her wedding and engagement rings off her finger. She set them on her desk and came into my arms again.

"No questions tonight from anyone." She said. "I know I was going to wear them until the divorce was final so I could throw them at Dick, but I can't wait anymore."

"We shouldn't have to wait, anyway." I smiled.

"I know, baby. I wish we didn't have to wait." She said and kissed me. "Let's go get ready. What time is the reservation for?"

"Six o'clock at Mario's." I smiled as her mouth dropped open. "No arguments, sweetheart. You're paying me very well, and I still have quite a bit in my account from my old job. I can afford it."

"Ok, baby. God, I love you!" She squealed like a schoolgirl and gave me a kiss of toe-curling proportions.

We went out that night, and made it to Mario's in plenty of time. Best Italian restaurant in L.A., in my opinion, and in a lot of others' opinions as well. I took the liberty of ordering for us when I made the reservations, as I knew Lee's favorite Italian dish. She was surprised and excited that I knew so much about her. I just told her that I paid attention while growing up.

"Honey, if Dick had been half as attentive as you, and not a cheatin' asshole, I would have had his babies a long time ago. But he never was, and I had learned to live with it until he started foolin' around on me. I wasn't about to have his kids and have him ignore them too, though." She said in a low voice when we had finished eating.

The band was kicking up, and I asked Lee to dance. I knew Lee liked ballroom dancing, and so did I. Mom had volunteered me to learn it so I could dance at another of her friends' daughter's wedding. I had balked, but back then, the Guilt Trip voice was still effective, and I had caved. Now it was time for Lee and I to get some of ours back.

We danced a tango and a waltz together, and as we walked back to our booth, quite a few people were clapping quietly and giving us respectful nods of appreciation. Lee could dance, and I think she was surprised with my own skill on the Floor.

When we returned booth, she leaned over and kissed me. "Are you ready to go home and make love to your date, baby?" She asked.

"More than ready, mama." I replied, then signaled for the check. I paid in cash with a good tip, and we walked toward the door.

Then time seemed to stop as Dick and Evelyn walked in. Dick saw us and his face contorted in anger. "I knew it, you slut!" He shouted at Lee, and I stepped up in his face.

"Dick, I suggest you shut your mouth. You're a lawyer, and you just slandered my employer." I kept my voice calm. "I think Ms. Johnston would really like to press a slander case against you, if Lee agrees to it." At the sound of Selene's name, Dick shut the fuck up.

He muttered an apology to Lee, but then said "So, you're fucking Justin now?"

Lee had enough, and snapped back at him. "Not yet, but he's treated me very well on my Birthday, and even REMEMBERED my Birthday, which is more than I can say about you in the last 20 years since we started dating! He's been the perfect gentleman tonight, and you know what? With the way he's treated me, I might just fuck him tonight!" She then stormed out, and the surprise on my face was probably taken as 'I'm going to get laid' surprise more than 'I can't believe she almost outted us' surprise. I just shot a glare at Dick and followed her to her car.

When I reached her car, she was laughing quietly and snickering at how she'd just given Dick the finger, figuratively speaking. As soon as we were inside with the doors closed, she took full advantage of the dark tinted windows and pulled me into a passionate kiss.

She was rubbing my hard cock through my suit pants, and I was moaning into her mouth as I felt her unzipping me. She reached in and grabbed my cock, then said in a husky whisper "I'm going to suck your cock, baby." She then put words into action as she took me into her mouth and gave me the best damn blowjob of my entire life.

I was moaning as she pulled her mouth off my cock for a moment. "Give me my real Birthday dessert now, baby. Mama's hungry for your cum." She then engulfed my cock in her mouth again, and I couldn't hold back any longer. With a wordless shout of ecstasy, I came down her supple throat in volley after volley of cum. My hips bucked with each spurt, and she swallowed every last drop. "Mmmmm, tasty." She giggled as she licked her lips, then kissed me passionately as she put my cock back in my boxers and zipped me up. I could taste myself on her tongue, but realized I didn't care at all.

"My God, Lee! You're the most incredibly gorgeous lady I know! And you can suck my cock like nobody else on Earth!" I declared. "I love you, mama."

"I love you too, baby." She grinned, kissing me again before starting the car.

When we got home, there was a message waiting for her from Dick. She played it.

Dick: I should have known, you fucking slut! I should have known you were fucking that boy! Well, when my attorney gets ahold of you two, you're in the shitter, and I'm going to be laughing as I take your fucking house, you WHORE!

Lee listened in shock as she listened to his rant, then her face twisted in rage, and she grabbed my hand and led me upstairs. Well, more like dragged me upstairs, as I could barely keep up with her. She literally threw me onto the bed and ripped my shirt open, sending buttons flying everywhere.

"If he thinks I'm a slut and a whore, I'm going to fucking ACT like one! I'm going to fuck my best friend's son in our MARITAL BED, and he still won't know for sure that it even happened! TO HELL WITH HIM!" She screamed, and her fury was turning me on even more. God, she's beautiful when she's angry!

She then ripped my pants open and shoved them down. I helped her, and soon I was buck ass naked with my big 8 towering above my waist. She reached under her skirt and ripped her panties off, then pulled her blouse over her head and ripped her bra off. She then knelt straddling my hips as she pulled her skirt up around her waist, then guided me into her. "I'm your slut now, baby! I'm YOUR SLUT! Fuck me like a slut!" She ordered me.

I grabbed her gorgeous ass and rolled us over. I then told her to get on all fours, and she did so.

"You want me to fuck you, mama? You want me to fuck you like a slut and a whore?" I growled.

"Fuck yes, baby! Fuck mama like the slut her Dickhead ex thinks she is! Fuck me like you hate me!" She screamed, and I plunged my cock into her soaking wet cunt.

I spanked her ass hard as I fucked her deep and fast. She kept screaming profanity at me, telling me to fuck her harder, to fuck her like I meant it, to fuck her like a bitch!

"FUCK MY ASS, Justin! That's something I never gave to Dick! It's something I want you to have! Pop my anal cherry with that big white fuckstick!" She screamed, and I thought I was dreaming until she looked over her shoulder. "What are you fuckin' waiting for, a written invitation?! Get that dick in my ass and fuck your whore!" She sneered.

That sent me over the edge, and I pulled out and with no warning, shoved my cock into her ass. She screamed bloody murder as I plundered her tight ass, and then she started moaning and screaming in pleasure rather than pain.

"FUCK ME! FUCK MY ASS! FUCK THIS HOT VIRGIN ASS, BABY!" She kept screaming over and over. I laid into her like a jackhammer, slamming my cock deep into her ass again and again.

"Yeah, mama! You like how I fuck your ass? You want my cum all up in your ass too?!" I growled again as I leaned down and bit the side of her neck.

"FUCK YES! COME IN MY ASS, BABY! COME IN MAMA'S ASS! FILL MY ASS UP WITH YOUR HOT FUCKIN' CUM! THEN MAKE ME SUCK MY ASS AND YOUR CUM OFF YOUR COCK!" Lee screamed as she came, her body shuddering with a powerful orgasm. I was still in shock. I never thought I would hear those words from her mouth!

I couldn't stand it anymore as I unloaded into her ass. I must have sent a quart of cum into her, since when I pulled my cock out, a steady stream of my cum flowed out of her gaping asshole. She spun around and took my cock into her mouth, tasting my cum and her ass mixed together. I thought for sure she would back off, but she licked and sucked me clean. Her eyes were still on fire with her rage, but it had noticeably cooled off from when she'd listened to the message a half hour before.

She collapsed as she finished sucking all the juices off my cock, and I collapsed beside her. "You're not a whore or a slut, Lee." I told her, and she finally broke down and cried as she buried her face in between my shoulder and neck.

When she'd finally calmed down, she looked up at me with puffy eyes. "I know, but I feel like one sometimes. I mean, I'm with my friend's son, and I've done things with you that I never did with Dick. My ass is sore, but it felt so fuckin' good when I finally got used to having you back there."

"I should have gone slower. I'm sorry, sweetheart." I said, kissing her tenderly.

"We both need showers, baby." She said and kissed me back. We got up and went into the shower together, and we washed each other clean.

I picked her up after she was done washing my once again hard cock, and she wrapped her legs around my waist as I pushed her up against the shower wall. My cock slipped into her slowly, and I made slow passionate love to her up against the tile. She held tightly to me around the neck, and softly moaned into my shoulder as the hot water cascaded over us. I kissed her lovingly, tenderly, passionately, letting her know that she was my Woman, and I was her Man.

When we came together, I let her down, and we washed each other again. By the time we got out, the water was lukewarm, and we laughed together as we toweled each other dry.

Once we were finished, we changed the sheets on our bed, then threw the old sheets into the washing machine for tomorrow. We slipped in between the new clean sheets, and she molded her body to mine as we kissed and fondled each other. I was spent completely, but I went down on her, and she moaned as I licked and sucked her sweet pussy. Her asshole had stopped gaping, but was still pretty tender when I licked it with my tongue. She gasped, then pulled my head back up to her pussy. I worked on her pussy for a good half hour, bringing her to multiple orgasms. My mouth tasted of her cum, as I'd locked my mouth around her whole pussy each time she came. I had very little cum around my mouth, but she licked it all up and kissed me passionately before we finally drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, she cooked us breakfast as usual, and I held her from behind. I kissed her neck, and she giggled as she playfully batted me away while she was cooking. "Breakfast is almost ready, baby. Go sit down." She said as she leaned back and kissed me. I went and sat at the breakfast nook while she plated the eggs and bacon, then brought two glasses of OJ for us.

"Lee, you mean everything to me." I told her as we cleared the dishes.

"Any plans for today, baby?" She asked.

"Just going to see my buddies at the beach. Will and Kevin. Why?" I asked.

"Oh, no reason. They're friends of yours from the track team, right?" She asked.

"Yeah. Will is our long jumper and triple jumper, and Kevin is a pole vaulter and high jumper. Would you like to meet them?" I asked. I had an idea, even though I didn't really like it.

"Sure. I think I remember them from when you'd all go swimming here last year." She smiled.

The next part of my idea, I wasn't so sure about. I did NOT want to share Lee with them, but after what she'd done with Selene and me, I was going to at least offer.

"Lee, you mean everything to me, like I said. What we did with Selene, I mean WOW. Not every guy has a girlfriend who would share him with another woman." I was really nervous now, and my stomach was churning. "What I'm trying to say is, Kevin and Will both want you, and well..." She stopped me.

1...345678