Track & Field

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I understand, baby. Trust me on this. I've known your mom since we were kids. I know EXACTLY how she can be. Now, stud. Why don't you come upstairs with me and we can make love long and slow. I'm in a mellow mood tonight." She gave me her sultry smile, and my cock jumped to Attention as my heart filled with even more love for her than I thought possible.

"Your wish is my command, mama." I whispered in her ear.

We left a trail of clothes up the stairs to our bedroom, and we fell into bed together, a tangle of limbs and flesh as we kissed passionately, lovingly, deeply.

She pushed me onto my back and straddled me. "I'm gonna make love to you tonight, Sugar." She said. "I love it when I get to look down at my Man while I'm riding him."

"Ride me, mama." I gasped as she slipped my cock into her tight wet hot chocolate pussy. She ground on me, moving her hips back and forth as she leaned down so I could lick and suckle her heavenly breasts.

"Mmmmmm, suck mama's titties, baby. Suck 'em. Suck 'em while I make love to my baby." She gasped as we moved together. "You like it when mama rides you, baby? You like it when mama makes love to you, Sugar? You gonna give mama what she needs in her pussy? Come in mama, baby. Come inside meeeeEEEEEEE!!!!!!" She screamed as her pussy convulsed around me, contracting and milking me as my balls tightened and I exploded inside her, my hot cum shooting directly through her cervix and into her womb.

She collapsed on top of me as her eyes rolled back in her head. I was still blown away by how hard Lee came whenever we had sex. Whether it was fucking or making love, we both came harder than we ever had with anyone else.

We talked about it, that night. Why our sex was so damn good compared to our previous lovers. Lee told me that she had only been with four guys before me, including Dick. Up until me, her best lover had been some guy named Malcolm, and he was black. But, she said, like most black guys, he refused to go down on her, even when she trimmed or shaved her pussy. I had been dumbfounded. How could a guy NOT love eating Lee's sweet pussy? I asked her that, and she just held my face in her hands and kissed me before thanking me.

She said the problem with Malcolm was that he was just a booty call, and didn't care about a relationship. She knew his reputation, and always made him use a condom, which he had hated. I then told her all about Sharice and Gina, and how she was so much better than both of them put together. I had insisted on wearing a condom, even though they both said they were on the pill. I didn't want to take any chances, but with Lee, I told her that I would love to be a father to our children.

"Well, your apprenticeship is going well, and with a degree, if you take summer courses and online, you could have your Bachelor's in Accounting in two years or maybe less. Then we can have a baby." Lee said, and I looked stunned. She chuckled. "Trust me, Sugar. I wanna have your baby too. I wanna make you a daddy." She whispered.

"I love you, mama. I want to make you a mommy." I said as I kissed her lovingly.

"I love you too, baby." She replied, kissing me back passionately.

We made love again and again that night, over and over until exhaustion overtook us, and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next week, I enrolled with my scholarship paperwork. Lee went with me to practice after class, and kept time with the stopwatch for my sprints. She helped me warm up and cool down, and watched as I got steadily faster and faster.

I considered joining a fraternity, but decided against it. I didn't have time for frat parties and strange pussy. I was getting all the pussy I ever wanted from the woman I love.

One frat was very persistent in trying to recruit me. I turned them down three times, then the Chapter president of Alpha Sigma Gamma showed up at my door along with two of his football buddies.

I sighed as I opened the door. Lee was doing some accounts in her den when the doorbell had rung, so I volunteered to get it.

"What do you want now, Chad?" I asked, exasperated. He pushed his way into the house, his football buddies helping. They stood in the foyer, and now I had even more options open to me. I started evaluating them as Jack had taught me.

"Come on, Justin. You're perfect for the frat. We'll even waive the usual hazing. C'mon." He smiled his million dollar smile. I hated him from the first moment he'd introduced himself to me after a practice. Born with a silver spoon, thinks his shit don't stink... Yeah, he reminded me of my shithead brother.

"Ok, I'm only going to say this one more time, Chad. No. What part of that little two letter word do you not understand? If you keep pestering me, I will file formal harassment charges against you and your fraternity." I said between gritted teeth.

"Ok, Justin. I hope nothing bad happens to you or that hot nig..." I reacted before he could finish the racial slur, sending a shattering punch to his jaw. I slammed his head into the tile floor as he fell and I jumped on top of him. I was in a blind rage, and managed to do some serious damage to his face before his butt buddies pulled me off of him. I lashed out at them too, hitting both in the balls hard enough to drop them to their knees.

"One more word, and you don't get to walk out of here under your own power. Do I make myself clear? If I catch any one of you assholes, or anyone from your asshole frat around here, I won't be so gracious next time." I snarled as I pulled Chad up by his shirt collar. "You tell your boys that me and my lady are off limits. Are we clear on that, shitbrain? By the way, I have your voice on my recorder as proof that you issued a threat and a racial slur. If ANYTHING happens to her or me, copies go straight to the cops and the media, and good luck repairing your image from THAT!" Ok, I was bluffing about that last part, but he didn't know that. I had a small box in my pocket that I indicated, and it had the right shape to be a pocket recorder.

The bluff worked. None of them told the cops what had happened. The Frat was everything to them, and they knew that they would lose their Chapter standing if any of that information got around to the cops and media. They were already on probation for hazing violations.

The best part though was Chad telling people he fell down some stairs to explain his clearly beaten face. I had broken his nose, blackened both of his eyes, and fractured his jaw. He had to spend a week in the hospital after his "fall". He couldn't even risk going to the cops about it, and Lee was my witness for Self-Defense, should they ever try to press charges.

As for the box in my pocket, I pulled it out and handed it to Lee after Chad and his shithead friends had left. She opened it and gasped when she saw the earrings I'd bought for her. She put them in her ears, and the pearls looked beautiful on her. She kissed me lovingly, thanking me over and over.

We settled into a great routine, making love every night except the night before a Track meet when the Season started in December.

Lee once again traveled with me to each road meet, and was there to hug me tight whether I won or lost. I won more than I lost, and I was getting better all the time.

I gave an interview to a sports channel after I won a Final heat in San Diego, and was interrupted very pleasurably by Lee throwing herself into my arms in front of the reporter and TV camera. We kissed on national television for the whole world to see.

After that, it was a firestorm of Sports interviews and questions about my "mystery woman" and other things. I was more than happy to share the news of our love, and we became small time celebrities.

We were able to weather the snide comments easily enough, and were able to keep our business relatively private.

Nationals were coming up in May, and I was training for a possible spot in the Olympics to go along with that. I had bought a ring for when Nationals were over. I smiled to myself as I crossed the finish line with a new personal best in the 50 Meters.

I was nearing Olympic caliber, and was more than happy with our life together.

"Justin, we need to talk, baby." She said as we walked back to her car after my shower. She had been pensive the past few weeks, and I hadn't mentioned it, hoping she would say something. I just told her I loved her and kept showing my support whenever she seemed to need it. We still made love every night, and she was back to her old self for that, for the most part.

"What's wrong, sweetheart?" I asked, my own tension building. "Please don't say you're dumping me. I know what 'we need to talk' usually means."

She cracked a smile at that and gave me a little chuckle. "No, baby. I am NOT dumping you. I love you way too much to ever do that."

"Then what's wrong, mama?" I asked, taking her in my arms and kissing her lovingly. "You can tell me anything."

"Well, how do you feel about a little one running around?" She asked with a tense smile and a little apprehension in her eyes.

My eyes went big and a grin split my face. "We're having a baby?"

She nodded, relieved at my reaction. I was going to be a DADDY! She was going to be the mother of my child! Our child! Our beautiful baby!

"I think we should have more than one, to be honest." I smiled and laughed in relief that she wasn't going to dump me. I reached into my bag. "I was going to save this for after Nationals, but I think I should ask you now."

I dropped to one knee and opened the small box. "Lee, I have loved you for almost half my life. Will you do me the honor of marrying me and being my beautiful wife?" Yes, I had made it rhyme on purpose. It might be corny, but I liked it. As it turned out, Lee liked it too.

"Yes, yes, my beautiful Man!" She threw herself into my arms, kissing me lovingly and passionately. "I will be your wife, baby. We're going to have as many kids as we can!" She backed off just enough that I could slip the ring onto her left ring finger.

"I love you, Lee, and will love you until the day I die." I said as I slipped her ring on.

"I love you too, Justin. I will love you as long as the sun burns in the sky." She replied, then kissed me hotly as our tongues danced together in a tango of passion.

We went back to our house and no sooner had we parked in the garage, than we were inside on the L shaped couch in the family room, completely naked as I worshipped her beautiful mahogany body with my tongue and hands.

"Eat my pussy, Sugar." She moaned as my mouth traveled downward from her breasts over her belly. the belly that would soon be heavy with our first child. My mouth reached her pussy, still cleanly shaven, as she had kept it since that first time she'd shaved. My tongue worshipped her pussy and clit, lovingly and slowly building her orgasm upward and upward.

My tongue swirled and twisted deep inside her, licking her g-spot as my thumb lightly rubbed her button. Lee was moaning and bucking her hips up, shoving her pussy into my mouth as her fingers entangled themselves in my hair. She was chanting "eat my pussy, baby" over and over as she moaned in ecstasy. God, she tasted even sweeter than usual, and I think that our baby growing inside her might have had something to do with that. I love her taste, and drank greedily of her nectar.

When my tongue and mouth reached her clit as I slipped two fingers inside her, she came like a locomotive. She screamed my name over and over as her pussy convulsed around my fingers, and her cum gushed onto my tongue as I sucked it down hungrily.

Before she could recover, I moved up over her and kissed her deeply as my cock sank into her hot tight wet cunt. I moaned as she did, my cock filling her completely. We made love that way for over an hour, our climaxes finally taking us at the same time.

Afterward, she put her panties back on, trapping my cum inside her. "I wanna make damn sure I'm pregnant with your baby, Sugar." She grinned when she saw me watching. I chuckled.

"Well, since you went off the Pill, and the Test came back positive, I think it's safe to say you're pregnant with our baby." I grinned, just the thought of her having our baby made me love her even more.

Nationals came around and we flew there together. We had adjoining seats, and it would be two days before my heats started. The plane ride was very interesting, as she said we had to join the "Mile High Club". I'd read about it, and we decided to do it. She went first, telling me which stall she would be in. I went five minutes later, and at my knock, she let me in. She already had her panties off from under her skirt, and I just had to undo my pants and sink my cock into her.

We fucked for almost half an hour in that little airplane lavatory. God, she felt good around me, and I came like a geyser inside her. She quickly pulled her panties back up, saying she loved the danger of flying with my cum all up inside her. She was just starting to show, with a little baby bump. I found out that being pregnant made her even hornier than usual, which was saying something!

I placed 2nd overall in the 100 Meters, and took 3rd in the 50 Meter Dash. A Silver and a Bronze weren't anything to sneeze at, but I was already looking at more workouts to improve my times. I really wanted to make the Olympic Team!

Lee was as supportive of me in my dream as I was of her in her pregnancy. We were on Cloud 9 with our life together. We had told my parents the happy news that we were planning a July wedding for the 4th, and Mom, who had definitely become a real Mom to me since she had realized her extreme favoritism, was more than happy to plan everything with Lee.

Lee had a few Bridezilla moments, but things went pretty smoothly for everything being planned.

The guest list actually caused us to have a disagreement. Lee wanted Dick there, but I didn't. She also wanted Evelyn there, which I didn't. She made me see the light by showing them that I was her Man now, and Dick wasn't going to ever get her pussy again. With THAT, I could agree! I also wanted to see my pregnant wife naked again, so yes, I most definitely saw the light!

Thanks to my Apprenticeship in Accounting, I now had enough credit hours for my Associates' degree. Our baby was due in 6 months, and Lee wanted me competent enough to run her clients' accounts while she went took care of our baby. I told her I wouldn't let her down.

The day of our wedding arrived, and Mom and Lee had decided to have it in our backyard with the Priest there to officiate. The gazebo was easy to put up, and everything looked great. My buddy Kevin was my Best Man, and Mom was Lee's Maid of Honor.

Lee worked on accounts for her clients up until her delivery day. We made love up until the night before she gave birth to our baby. We were going to have six whole weeks without her pussy around my cock, but I knew we'd make it. There are other ways to make love, you know.

Our baby was born very light skinned, with dark curly hair and my dark blue eyes. He had his mom's nose and chin. He was ours, and born perfectly healthy. We named him David Lee Bannister. My middle name and her nickname.

I made the Olympic team... as an alternate. I worked from home Online to get my degree while working on our clients' accounts while Lee took care of our little one. We would play together with him, and once he was down for the night, we would sneak in what time we could with each other. Lee got back in shape quickly, and as soon as those six weeks were up, we were at it like bunnies again... unless we got interrupted by little Davey waking up and crying. We kept as quiet as we could, but it still happened sometimes. We worked out a taking turns policy for changing, feeding, and burping him.

Life is great, now! I graduated with a Bachelor's in Accounting, and we now run our own firm. Bannister & Bannister Accounting. I told her that she's the first Bannister on our sign. She is.

We had one more child before Lee called it quits and got her tubes tied. We still make love as often as we can, and our sex life hasn't slowed down one iota, except for dealing with our kids. Leeann Justine Bannister was born happy and healthy, just like her big brother. We even got a dog and named him Stinky... Ok, Davey named him Stinky. The name stuck.

Now, our kids are in school, our work is done for the day, and I need to go make love to my wife. Please excuse me.

The End

1...345678