All Comments on 'Tracy Gets a Ride'

by JustLikeEwe

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
DonricoDonricoover 13 years ago
Best feel good story I've read on this site yet

I have been through many stories on this site recently. Know that this is a well written story with all the trimmings. We have a young & lovely damsel in distress, a "Taxi", "Dudley Dooright" hero guy. We have low life sleaze and debauchery. We have sex, love and a happy ending. I loved it. It is not too short yet not too long. I might have liked a little more sex detail but nevertheless it was just great for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Dandy reading

I was expecting just another black guy white girl story and was pleasantly surprised when there was a lot more to it. Deacon's method's might have been a bit risky for the ex-cop but it provided a sense of closure for the girl and added to the good vibrations of the ending. Super story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I really liked this story!!

I wasn't going to read it at first thinking that it was going to be like most of the other BM/WF stories. I am glad I took a chance and read it, it was a very good story. Keep up the good work.

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 13 years ago
wonderful

i liked it , surprised also, it was really good and tender

made me feel good

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice!

Just nice. Thank you.

catman71catman71over 13 years ago
nice

and despite the age difference , or actually because of it, another story on these two might be good

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great read

I really enjoyed the connection the characters had with each other. Made me feel good reading this story. Thanks for writing it. :)

MadabouthairMadabouthairover 10 years ago
Wow!

This was a very powerful read and was both sweet and sensuous. Thanks.

cindylynn34cindylynn34about 9 years ago

really loved it .. good work..5

DarkTwistedDickDarkTwistedDickover 8 years ago
Wow.

I'm not usually a fan of the romantic stuff, but this was really good. The unshaven bit was a nice bonus. Thank you for the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story!!

Fuck the sex— this was a great story without the sex! Well written!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Flesh it out a bit more

Was a good read. Not nearly as well described in the sex department as it could have been, but a good read just the same. Take your time. Don't be afraid to flesh the story line out a bit more. Keep up the good work and I'll keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No need to "flesh it out a bit more"

Wow! Super short story. This is the kind of good writing we used to get in the men's magazines. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous