All Comments on 'Trailer Slaves Ch. 01'

by RickVansin

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Trailer Slaves???

By the title, it sounds like Eric and Kat are going to become slaves to Linda, the bitch. So, before this goes any further, why don't you stop now and save yourself the disgrace and humiliation of feedback? This statement is aimed at the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
ok story

Only naive authors pay any attention to bigot's negative comments on their stories. Carry on posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great

Great start. Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Another piece of crap

written about the man with the tiny tiny dick. She should just divorce him if she is so focused about it. He should divorce and find a wife who is happy with the whole person and does not need to hunt for a domme to enjoy her femdom side.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Didn't like it much

So the wife is cheating with her dominant lover, yet wants to dominate her husband. Great loyalty. He needs to take control of the situation. Dominate the whore of a wife, or if he wants to share then her should dominate them both. Probably the best solution would be to divorce her and kick her out. He could probably afford more than a trailer if he wasn't supporting her skanky, cheating ass.

NurekNurekabout 6 years ago
One of my favorite touches in this story...

I particularly liked how Linda nursed on Kat in front of Kat's boyfriend, Eric; kooky behavior, but a brilliant touch!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous