Trailer Trash Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well she has really great tits. Call her Melons."

Jake nodded his approval, "Melons, this is Freddie. Since he named you, let him have a feel."

Freddie didn't hesitate to push a hand inside my shirt and felt both tits. As much as I thought I didn't want this, my nipples were very sensitive, I didn't want him to stop and almost had an orgasm from being felt up. Freddie laughed, "I better stop before the wife sees me. Melons you have great tits. What can I get you?"

"We are really hungry so bring us both a beer and the super deluxe burger." It was clear I had no choice so I didn't say anything.

I asked, "I need to go to the bathroom." Jake nodded his head.

I looked in the mirror and saw trailer trash. I was disgusted with myself, how had I gotten myself into this predicament. But then I wondered if I really wanted to stop. My body seemed to be on its own path. I couldn't deny that I liked what Jake did to me and I wanted more despite myself. I had put a lipstick and comb in my pocket, so I retouched myself.

The beer was already on the table and Jake had drained about half already. I had a big swallow. Jake said, "You are one sexy women."

I said, "Thank you, sir. What are we doing this afternoon after lunch?"

"We are going shopping. Drink up, you have to be thirsty."

I was and drained my beer as the hamburger deluxe came. Jake ordered us another beer. The hamburger was huge with a lot of fries. I was sure I couldn't eat it all. It was messy. The juices kept falling in my cleavage. Jake wouldn't let me clean it off. We finished our second beer while eating the meal and Jake ordered us a third. I knew I shouldn't have another. I was getting buzzed. Somehow Jake had reached across and unbuttoned the button holding my tits inside the shirt. When I looked down I could see that the shirt was barely covering my areola and anyone could look down my shirt and see that the bra cups were cut out. What's more the skirt had slide up enough so that my bare pussy was showing. There was a steady stream of men coming by the table.

I looked at Jake now half drunk and laughed saying, "I wonder what all these guys are looking at."

Jake laughed, "I was wondering the same thing. Are you enjoying your burger and beer?"

I smiled with a mouth full of burger and grinned a shit eating grin, slurring, "Best meal I have ever had."

Jake laughed. I couldn't finish the hamburger but did finish my third beer. I had gotten less and less concerned about how my skin I was showing.

As Freddie came to pick up our dishes and leave the check, Jake said, "Want to clean off Melons' melons?"

Freddie said, "Don't mind if I do." He took a napkin and wiped my breasts which spread my shirt even further.

I just smiled up at Freddie, "Like what you see, Freddie?" I slurred.

"Yes, I do."

Jake paid the bill and we left. I made no effort to pull my shirt together, leaving a large expanse of the top half of my breasts on display. I was a little unsteady so Jake put an arm around me to steady me as we walked to his vehicle. All eyes were on us as we left. Jake helped me in the car. All buttons were unbuttoned to the waist, so the shirt gapped open displaying my nipples protruding out the cut-up bra.

Jake reached over and unbuttoned the bottom button of my skirt letting it gap open to reveal my pussy. He said, "We are about fifteen minutes to the next stop. Let's see how many orgasms you can have before then."

This time I didn't hesitate. I had been wanting to cum since the last orgasm. I started playing with my pussy as Jake rubbed my sensitive chest. At each stop light, he stuck his finger in my sopping wet pussy. I had several orgasms as we drove and every time he touched me I had a sensation like I hadn't before.

We stopped in the parking lot of an Adult Store. Jake reached over again to put his finger in my pussy. He said, "Have one more good one before we shop."

I wrapped my arms around his, put my hand over his, and placed his finger in just the right spot and humped his arm to a big orgasm that made me scream.

I said breathing hard and slurred, "Thank you Misterrr... Jake."

He said, "You are such a good slut. Now get your tits situated so we can go shopping."

I was exhausted from the orgasms, coming off the beer buzz and just wanted to go to sleep. I put my tits back in my shirt, buttoned up the buttons left on my outfit and walked into an Adult Superstore. This store was huge.

Jake said, "What would you like to start with?"

"I have never been in a store like this so up to you."

"Let's start with vibrators."

There were shopping carts and aisles of merchandise. Jake got one and we looked around sort of lost.

A skinny youngish girl walked up to us. She was covered with tats and piercings. She had black hair streaked with red. She had on a collar like mine except with chains that connected to a belt around her waist. Her black leather skirt was shorter that mine. She wore a black leather vest, with chains that held it together in front with nothing underneath. You could tell she was very flat on top.

"Hi, my name is Cora. Can I help you?"

"We are looking for several items. First we need vibrators."

"Is this your slave?"

"She is now. I got her as a gift. My name is Jake and this is Melons. You can guess why."

"Oh I know why. Melons, you and I have something in common. I also have a master." She reached out her hand to shake which I found a little odd but I shook her hand. "The vibrators are on aisle 6. What else are you looking for?"

Jake said, "Anal plugs, DVD's and clothing. Maybe some bondage stuff."

Cora smiled, "Now you are speaking my language. The anal plugs are next to the vibrators; the DVD's are over there and clothing is spread throughout the store. I would love to help you with the bondage gear. I will look you up when you are ready."

Jake said, "Do you see anything that looks good to you?"

"Mister Jake, I am not trying to be defy you but I have only used a barrowed vibrator from Mom and it was that one. So, I guess that one."

"Let me help you," Cora said from behind us. I thought she had left.

I asked Jake, "Can Cora help me? I just have no idea."

Jake said to Cora, "We would like to have your help. Melons is new to this. She is a slut in training. Thank you."

Cora said, "How much money do you want to spend?"

Jake answered, "No limit."

Cora smiled big, "Oh gracious. Our preferred customers get a 30% discount. The one you pointed to is OK but these are my two favorites. The Magic Wand is very powerful but my favorite is the Miss Bi. It hits both the G-spot and clitoris."

Jake said, "Let's take both. And she needs a dildo with a suction cup that she can carry in her bag. She has a large one that she really likes. Don't you Melons?"

"Yes Sir. My Mistress gave it to me and I use it."

Cora found the one Jake was looking for.

Jake picked out three anal plugs, a small, medium and large. The large was almost as thick as Jake. I couldn't imagine getting that big thing in my tight ass hole but I didn't say anything.

Cora said, "What are you looking for in terms of clothes?"

Jake unbuttoned the two-button left on my shirt and opened to show the cut-up bras, "She needs something better than this. Although I kind of like this look. She has great tits and this just makes them better."

Cora gazed enviously, "Melons does have great tits. I must admit I am jealous. This is all I have." She opened her vest to show A-cups that were covered in tattoos and had nipple rings with a chain between her puffy areolas.

Jake said, "Love the rings."

"Thank you, Mister Jake. We have some shelf bras I think you will like."

Cora lead us to the bra section and we picked out several for me to try on. The shelf bra fit and was comfortable. It didn't cover the areola at all but did hold my breasts up. I took both a strap and strapless version of this. While I was trying these on with Cora looking on, Jake had picked out several things and put them in the cart.

Before we left, Cora had helped us with some bondage items. In total, Jake bought over $800 of merchandise for me with the preferred customer discount.

As we walked out I said, "I can't believe you spent that much on me."

Jake patted my ass and said, "Oh trust me, I am going to get my money's worth from your ass."

On the way home Jake, had me use the medium sized dildo but wouldn't let me have an orgasm. By the time we got home I was begging him to let me cum.

He said, "I might let you tomorrow. You can stop now." I was so out of it I didn't notice we were at my trailer. It was almost seven o'clock. "I will here tomorrow morning early to work with you. You will sleep in the nude and always leave your bedroom door open. You never know when I will drop by and I am expecting you to be dressed like a slut unless otherwise approved. You will get more instructions tomorrow. No more orgasms today."

I said, "Mister Jake, thank you. Can I kiss you?"

Jake thought for a minute, "Okay, on the cheek."

I gave him a kiss on the cheek, collected all my stuff and went inside. Mark was home and cooking dinner. He said, "Are you alright? I was beginning to worry."

"I am fine. I have a new master. He has had me all day and will be here tomorrow morning."

I could see Mark wanted to ask about my dress but didn't. He asked, "Want some dinner?"

"Oh, Mark I am starved but I need a shower first."

I took a long hot shower that felt so good to get the dried sweat and cum off me. I was then faced with the dilemma of what to wear. I found a long tee shirt that Mistress Sid hadn't cut up that reached below my ass cheeks and covered my pussy. It was still very revealing but somehow I didn't care what Mark saw.

As Mark and I had dinner I told him about Jake. I was very honest about what he should expect. To my surprise, he had no issue with what I told him. He was very supportive. I even had the thought he liked the idea of me becoming Jake's slut. Go figure.

I straightened up my room; organized my new wardrobe and toys. I went to bed in the nude with the door open as Jake instructed and thought about the day. I smiled realizing I was happy and couldn't understand why.

My second day with Jake

I was awakened the next morning by someone slapping my naked ass and yelling, "Get your lazy ass out of bed. Time to work out."

I jumped straight up before realizing it was Jake. I wiped my eyes as he yelled again, "Get your clothes on now or you will be running in the neighborhood naked."

As I got to my feet I heard Mark waking up saying, "Merilee, is everything alright?"

I yelled back, "It's fine Mark. I am going to work out with Mister Jake."

Mark yelled back, "Okay. Do you want breakfast in a little?"

I said, "Yes, in about an hour."

Jake yelled, "Make that an hour and a half. Make it a big breakfast."

Jake handed me a new exercise outfit. It was a one piece thin white spandex body stocking that started mid-calf, sleeved, and had some support under my breasts. The neckline was V-shaped and showed lots of cleavage. It was very revealing. My areolas were clearly outlined and no doubt that anyone who saw me wearing this would get the message Jake wanted. If I could have worn normal underwear, then it would have been fine but my underwear was gone.

Jake also brought a few of his clothes to hang in my closet along with a small toiletry case. He didn't ask me if he could leave these things he just did.

We again did calisthenics in front of the trailer. Jake said he wanted me to alternate the two series. I was sure every time I bent over the outline of my ass and pussy could be seen. Luckily no one was out on Sunday morning or they would have witnessed a revealing MILF show. I knew sooner or later someone was bound to see me like this.

Unbelievable, today's exercises were even more intense than the day before. When I got back to the trailer, I was soaked with sweat and the outfit was almost transparent. Jake was wearing a tank top and nylon shorts that barely covered his thick dick. This time Jake was sweating.

Mark was preparing breakfast for us. Jake got us our protein drink and water. The sweat was pouring off me.

Mark said, "Goodness, that must have been quite a workout. By the way, I am Mark, Merilee's husband." He extended his hand to Jake.

"Hi Mark, I am Jake Gannon. Good to meet you. Melons here is quite the athlete."

Mark smiled, "She was an outstanding basketball player in college. I need to get back in shape also. May I join her?"

"Sure, good with me if it is okay with Melons."

Mark asked Jake, "Why do you call her Melons?"

Jake put his hand under my near visible wet breasts and said, "Because of these. If you do work out with Melons, you must keep up." Jake pointed a finger at me, "Melons, no slowing down. I want you full out every day."

"Yes Sir."

Jake said, "Go take a shower. I will keep Mark company as he gets us breakfast."

I said, "Thank you, Sir."

I was so happy to shower and get my wet clothes off. After I showered I was faced with a dilemma of what to wear. I decided on shorts that were cut so severely that only the gussets only covered my pussy and half my ass cheeks hung out. I wore another of the bras with half the cup cut out and a tee shirt that was cut off just below the bra.

When I came back in Mark and Jake were laughing with each other and it struck me that they were rapidly becoming, well, friends.

Mark laughing said, "Jake was just telling me some funny stories from his days of being a detective. We are having omelets and hash browns. Jake said you need the carbs."

"Thanks," I said as I sat next to Jake at the bar. Jake placed his hand on my thigh exposed by the shortened shorts. I enjoyed breakfast as Jake pumped Mark about his life. I liked the fact that this man had his hand on me at such an intimate spot in front of Mark.

After breakfast, Jake said as Mark cleaned up the dishes, "Melons and I are going to watch one of the porn DVD's we purchased yesterday and masturbate. Want to join us?"

I couldn't believe the words. He was inviting my husband to watch us masturbate. Mark looked a little stunned but after a minute said, "Sure, why not."

Jake took a DVD off the shelf and said to me, "Go get Miss Bi. I want to see how that one works. Also, bring the smallest anal plug and lube."

When I came back Jake said, "Get nude and hand me the lube and plug." After my clothes were off he said, "Bend over." He took the lube and worked a good amount into my asshole. As he did he said, "Time to start training that ass. I will have my dick in your dark hole before long." He worked in the small anal plug. This plug was barely a half inch in diameter, very soft and entered my butt easily with little pain.

Jake hit play, removed his clothes and sat next to me with his hand again on my thigh. The movie started. The title was Anal Thunder. It was one anal scene after another. The first scene was a small girl taking a large dick, about the size of Jake. Mark was watching from a chair behind us. Jake moved his hand to my clit and gently started massaging it. It felt so good. Any pain in my ass was gone. I could feel nothing but the pleasure of having him masturbate me.

Without looking back at Mark, he said, "Mark, I don't know about you but I am going to join Melons pleasuring myself. Suit yourself."

The second scene had started. This time it was a very buxom blonde with a nice plump ass and a black man hung like Tobias. Jake removed his hand, squeezed some lube into his palm and lubricated his dick. Without being told I turned Miss Bi on and inserted it into my now wet pussy.

At first, I had Miss Bi half the way in when Jake said, "I think the idea it to stick it all the way in and stimulate your G spot and clit at the same time."

I said, "I know but if I do, I will have an orgasm without your permission and I will get punished."

Jake said, "Melons is a quick study Mark. Do you want some of this lube?"

Mark walked around to where we could see him. He was wearing only his shirt. He took the lube off the table and returned to a chair to the side of us to get a better view of what we were doing. On the video, the big black man had the blonde bent over a table and was slamming into her asshole like it was a pussy. I had to admit I was getting turned on by this and I felt that Jake was also.

Jake said, "Push it all the way in. You can have an orgasm."

With that I pushed Miss Bi all the way in where it was striking both my sensitive spots at once. It felt so good there I didn't have to move it and I started having orgasms. I could feel the wet spot on the couch under my ass. I was moaning from the pleasure, eyes closed mostly only opening them slightly to see the scene on the TV and glance at Mark and Jake.

Mark was beating his small penis like he couldn't wait for an orgasm. Jake was easing his hand up and down slowly. The size difference was remarkable. While I was having nice orgasms but no matter how good it felt I knew that Jake's dick would feel better.

The third scene was starting with a tall thin brunette being sandwich between the two men from the first two scenes. She was laying on the white guy who had his dick in her ass with the black bounding her pussy.

I said to Jake, "Wouldn't you like to finish in me in whatever hole you want."

Jake said, "You are not ready for the ass but I will take that beautiful pussy. Keep watching, I want you to see how the ass can be just another pleasure spot."

He picked me up and let me down on his hard penis, so I could watch the end of the DVD. The girl in the video was riding the black guy's dick cowgirl style in her ass. The white guy was masturbating on her and she was rapidly masturbating her extended clit. She was obviously enjoying the penis lodged deep in her anus. Suddenly, she started squirting. Her juices were flying all over the place with the white guy covering her face and chest.

I lost consciousness for a few seconds from the orgasm I had from Jake's dick and watching this scene. Jake then said, "Mark, shoot your load in Melons face and chest." Mark quickly came next to me and ejaculated on me. I could feel Jake starting a massive eruption deep inside me. This made me yell as another wave of pleasure, "Oh Sir, thank you. Fuck my pussy hard. Oh, gawd, gawd, gawd, thank you." It seemed that this orgasm would not end.

Jake filled me up like I had never been filled before. Finally, Jake finished his orgasm and I fell back on him. I was breathing so hard and barely felt that Jake had picked me up, sat me beside him and was holding me while I regained my composure.

Mark had come back with a towel and was handing it to me. Jake said, "No, she likes to be covered with cum. Spread it over her chest for her." Mark took his hand and for the first time in years he touched my chest as he spread his seed over me.

Mark then went back to the bathroom and dressed. When he came back in the room, I was near normal. Jake said, "That was fun."

Mark said, "It certainly was and I think Melons enjoyed it also."

I smiled at him.

Jake said, "Now I need the shower. Melons, get dressed, we are going shopping this afternoon. Mark, you are welcome to go with us. Would you mind fixing us a little lunch?"

I again was faced with the dilemma of what to wear. I decided to put on one of the shelf bras we had purchased the day before. It at least gave me support even though it didn't cover my now hard nipples. I decided on a thin cheap blue sheath dress that had three quarter length sleeves, a square neckline that showed just the beginning of my cleavage. The skirt hit mid-thigh and wasn't tight. I went panty less as my only choice was some obscene panties Jake had bought the day before or nothing. I put on flats and looked in the mirror. I wasn't sure Jake would approve but I was covered.