Trailer Trash Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slimpic11
slimpic11
269 Followers

Jake was now dressed wearing Dockers, a golf shirt with the logo of his security firm on it that showed off his heavily muscled torso and arms and heavy military styled black boots. He took one look at me and said, "So this is how you think trailer trash dresses?"

I said hoping he would let me go like this so I said, "Mistress Sid must have thought so."

He rolled his eyes and said, "Huh! Mark what do you think?"

Mark looked at both of us and said, "I always think Merilee looks nice."

Jake again rolled his eyes and said, "Huh! Okay Mark, if you think she looks ok I will let it go. We are going to update her wardrobe anyway. Are you going with us?"

Mark looked at me and said, "Merilee, is it okay with you for me to go with you?"

Since I had no idea what Jake was up to I said, "Sure, why not."

We had a quick lunch. Before we left Jake had me put the dildo with a sanction cup, the Miss Bi, lube, and the smallest anal plug in my purse. Jake was in his Hummer. This vehicle was huge. No way to get in it in a lady like fashion. I was placed in the middle between Jake and Mark.

I got the strangest sensation of belonging here between these two men. Jake, despite his stern commanding persona, was an exciting person to be around. He commanded both Mark and I. I felt like Mark was in his vortex as much as I was. I thought Mark would do whatever Jake said just like me. It was good to have him with us.

On the drive, Jake kept a hand on my mid-thigh and slowly pulled my dress up. Before long Mark had his hand on my other thigh. Jake glanced over and noticed the same thing. I made no move to remove either hand and I found myself wanting them to move to the area between my legs that was beginning to pulse.

We pulled up in front of a large shoe store. Mark helped me down from the Hummer with Jake coming around to greet me as I landed on the ground. He pulled a switchblade out, extracted the blade in front of my face and proceeded to cut my skirt in two places. He started at the waist and cut on either side of the skirt leaving splits on either side. He then slit the neck line in a V showing a lot of cleavage.

He stepped back and smiled, "That should make trying on shoes more exciting. Mark, now that is a little closer to the slutty look I like."

Mark nodded his understanding. As we walked into the store, I was conscious of how little movement would show my nakedness under the thin material. A couple inches either way and my naked pussy could be seen.

We were greeted at the door by a well-dressed middle-aged woman who said, "Hi, my name is Jean. Welcome to Super Shoes, how can I help you?"

Jake said loudly, "Well, Jean, our lady here, Melons, needs fuck me shoes. You have anything like that?"

Jean said as she smiled at me sweetly, looked at my collar and seemed to understand, "I know exactly what you want. Do you have an idea of how many different pairs you would like, colors and what you would like to spend?"

Jake said, "No limit on money, but we want a good variety. She has nothing now."

Jean smiled broadly, "Well then, I am sure we have all you could want. Let's look around together."

We followed her to a section that had high heeled, high priced shoes of different styles.

Jean said, "Melon is so tall that getting heels too high would look wrong. I would suggest several pair around four inches high of different styles. How do you like these?"

Jean was holding up a black pair of pumps with a four-inch stiletto heels. They cost more than any shoes I had ever seen. I said, "These are beautiful. What do you think Mark?"

Mark said, "Look fine with me." That was the first time Mark had commented on anything I might wear.

Jean smiled, "Good let's start with these. Roger here will help you try them on while I line up a couple more to try. You take your time. We want you all to be happy with our service. You look like a size nine narrow. Right?"

I nodded yes as Jean handed Roger a box.

Roger was a middle aged, overweight, balding man. "Have a seat, Melons."

When I sat the slit in my dress showed flesh to the waist and draped over my Mons Pubis. I reached down to make certain my pussy was covered. Roger was staring at my every move and couldn't decide to look at the small slip of material between my legs or the ample bosoms that were straining to stay inside the slit Jake had cut in my top. I was all too conscious of the spectacle I was beginning to make of myself. Mark had sat down next to me and Jake was standing at attention looking down at us.

Roger took my right foot put it between his legs on the stool he was sitting on and slipped one shoe on. I put my hands between my legs to make sure I stay covered.

Jake frowned at me and shook his head slightly. I got the message and moved my hands, hoping for the best.

Roger said, "How does that feel?"

The shoe were comfortable. "Fine."

Roger said, "Let's put the other on and walk around to make certain."

As Roger put on the left shoe, the dress slit slipped enough so that my inner though was completely visible but at least my pussy was still covered. I rose and walked to a mirror. I had to admit they were sexy. The shoes gave my calf more definition that normal.

Jean appeared behind me and said, "Now those look really good on you." She turned and looked at Jake, "Those look like fuck me shoes to me. Don't you think?"

Jake nodded in the affirmative, "Sure looks that way to me. In fact, I am getting an itch to take her right here."

Jean smiled thinking he was kidding and said, "Well don't let me stop you. You look like the type that does what he wants."

Jake just nodded yes and said, "We will take these. What about a white pair?"

Again, I sit trying to keep my nasty bits covered and tried a couple pair of white shoes. I could see the bulge in Roger's pants and knew I had caused his discomfort. As I got up with the third pair on, I noticed a wet spot. My pussy was draining with my own excitement at being the object of so much attention.

Jake and Jean for the third time agreed I needed these shoes. Jake said to Jean, "I think one more pair of less formal shoes. Maybe something she can wear casually. Jean went with Roger to find options.

Jake took my arm, acting like he was looking at the shoes. Instead, he slipped his hand under my slit dress and found my clit. He gently massaged it and whispered in my ear, "You are enjoying this attention, aren't you?"

I couldn't help myself, giving the most pleasant shutter and felt the moisture exiting my slit and onto Jake's hand. Jake smiled at me, put his hand to my mouth and had me lick my pungent fluid from his hand. In a flash, he had the knife out and he cut a few inches off the flap that hung between my legs.

He whispered in my ear, "I think Roger deserves a little extra for his trouble. Understand?"

I said in a trembling voice, "Yes Sir."

I went back and sat. I looked down and realized the flap between my legs didn't cover all the way to the seat leaving my inner thighs completely uncovered and the lower part of my pussy visible when Roger sat down.

Jean and Roger came back with three options for more casual shoes. The one I chose were four-inch cork heeled sandals that laced up to the knee. Roger raised each leg as he laced them up. While he was doing this, he stared at my exposed seeping pussy. I was sure he could see my excitement. Once he had the shoes laced up I got up and walked to the mirror again with Jean and Jake behind me.

With the now shortened flap between my legs, barely covering my pussy and this typical street walker shoes, I really did look like a tart. I could see moisture beginning to cover the inside of my thighs. I wanted to stop being excited but it seemed the more I tried not to the more I became excited.

Jean asked Jake, "Is that what you were looking for?"

Jake smiled at Jean, pushed his hand between my legs exposing my excited pussy, rubbed until I had another orgasm, and said, "That is exactly what I was looking for."

Jean smiled, "Can we help you with anything further?"

Jake smirked, "I think that will be all for today unless you wouldn't mind Melons showing her appreciation to Roger for his help."

"I have no problem with Melons showing her appreciation," Jean said softly and then more loudly said, "Roger, take Melons back to the breakroom. She has something for you."

I knew what Jake wanted me to do. Roger lead me back to a room for the employees. I knelt in front of him and pulled his hard-little cock out. It was nothing compared to the ones I had been dealing with lately. It reminded me of Mark. I took it all in my mouth and started stroking back and forwards.

Roger was beginning to grunt as I could feel his little member becoming more excited. Roger began to fuck my face more than me giving him a blowjob. Then with a loud last grunt he held my head tight to his groin and forced his dick as deep as it would go and ejaculated into my mouth.

When he finished, he said, "Thank you Melons. That was very nice."

I said, "My pleasure."

When Roger and I came out Jake and Mark were talking to Jean. Roger gave them a thumps-up. Jean said, "You can wear those as everything has been taken care of. Are they comfortable?"

I said, "Yes they are. Thank you."

Mark carried my purse and packages to the Hummer.

As we walked out of the store a breeze caught the flap between my legs exposing me to anyone who wanted to see. I tried to cover.

Jake grabbed my arm and said, "Don't do that again or you will be punished."

I said, "Yes Sir." Now I knew what it was like to be a slut.

Mark helped me into the truck. When I sat between them my pussy was only partially covered. Jake moved the flap to the side to completely expose me. He took the knife and cut the slit between my tits to the waist. Now most of my tits hung out. He pulled the material aside so that both areolas were exposed.

Jake then said, "I think you need a little reward. You can use Miss Bi until we get to the next location."

I wanted to argue but truthfully, I wanted to get off with Miss Bi. Sucking Roger off had made me very horny. On the way to the next location, I was almost unconscious from pleasure until Mark shoot his cum on my uncovered thighs. I had lost track of how many orgasms I had.

Jake laughed, "Way to go Mark. Spread it out, I want her to glisten as the shop."

He was pulling into an upscale outdoor shopping center with several clothing stores. I got down from the truck with tits hanging out. Jake said to Mark, "Get your wife decent, well legal anyway."

Mark pushed my tits back into my top, well a small portion of my tits were covered. He grabbed my purse and I decided he was going to carry stuff for me today.

I said, "I need something to drink."

Jake said, "Me too. Let's go to the food court." We all got water and a snack. Every male that walked by got a good view of most of my G-cup endowments. It flummoxed me that I was beginning to like this ogling.

Jake with a sinister look asked, "How do you like being a slut?"

I said shrugging, "I am beginning to enjoy it too much."

Jake laughed, "Oh I think you understate. How many orgasms have you had today? Mark, don't you think she is enjoying being a slut quite a lot?"

Mark looked at me trying to get a clue of what to say. I smiled at him and he said, "I think she has been happier lately than I have seen her since Cherry was born."

Jake nodded. I tried not to give anything away but I decided Mark was right.

As we were leaving I said, "I must go to the little girl's room."

Jake said, "While you are in there, it is time for the anal plug. You need to acclimate to it."

I went to the bathroom, peed, slipped some anal lube into my bum and the small anal plug. It felt fine. I was beginning to get used to it.

Jake was waiting for me as I came out. He took my shoulders and turned me away from him, raised my skirt and looked at the plug embedded in my ass.

I heard the knife blade being exposed again and heard material being cut again. I knew he was making a rear flap like the front I felt behind me and knew it was the same couple inches covered my butt.

Any wind and both front and back would be uncovered. We walked to the first store with me wearing my street walker shoes, anal plug in place, the occasional flash from the flaps flying and worst of all a gentle stream of my excitement running down my legs.

The first couple of stores yielded nothing Jake liked. But the third store seemed to specialize in party dresses and even had a section for strippers. The sales lady was very helpful. She even went with me to the dressing room and didn't seem to mind my nakedness. She herself was dressed in much the same way I was. Only she was ten years younger at least and much smaller.

On one of the trips to the changing room she commented, "So you like wearing anal plugs when you go clothes shopping?"

"Mister Jake wants me to wear it."

"I see, so he is your master?"

"Yes, you could say that."

"Well he certainly has a commanding presence. Who is the other gentlemen?"

"That is my husband but that doesn't mean much anymore. Mister Jake tells him what to do also."

The sales lady smiled, "I must say this is turning me on. Mind if we have a foursome? I want to fuck. And by the looks of you, you do also."

I gave a sigh of release, "I want Jake dick in me in the worst way and you can do whatever you want to with Mark."

She said, "Great."

Jake had several additional outfits ready for me. The saleslady said, "You know I think we will need help with this. You boys want to join us in the changing room?"

Jake looked at Mark and said, "Don't mind if we do."

So, the four of us crammed into a small changing room. The sales lady undressed Mark while I undressed Jake. Jake was already hard. He pressed me against the wall holding my arms above my head and pulled my bottom out where he could get his big dick in my already gushing pussy.

As he pushed into me he said, "Have all the orgasm you want but I want everyone to hear."

I immediately had an orgasm and screamed, "Eeeeiiiiiiii..."

I could hear the sales lady giggle as she sucked on Mark's little dick. It didn't take her long to have him hard. She pushed him onto a bench. She straddled him, took his penis into her pussy and he reached up to knead her B-cup breasts. She was a small woman and I decided Mark's penis probably fit her nicely.

Jake was pumping me hard as he said, "That anal plug makes me want to take your ass now. But I am going to give you a little longer. It is going to feel so good to take that tight beautiful butthole."

I said, "Mister Jake, you can do whatever to me. It feels so good to have that big fat penis in my pussy. Oh, my gawd, I am going to have another orgasm. Eeeeeeiiiiiiiii..."

The saleslady was enjoying riding Mark and he certainly was enjoying being fucked by this small young woman. She was moaning as Mark had grabbed her small ass cheeks, helping her pump his dick.

Jake continued to slam me hard into the wall while mauling my tits. Without the wall to support me I couldn't have stood up like this. I had never been screwed in this standing position and it felt really different. For some reason, I couldn't quite understand, it was exciting not only to be screwed in public like this but to have Mark joining in the debauchery. Now the saleslady was making louder moaning sounds. I was sure she would be fired.

I was having almost continuous orgasms, so, I made continuous primal sounds to match the saleslady. Then I heard Mark join in and I knew he was cumming.

Jake then whispered in my ear, "Get ready. I want you to have a nice one with me. Now!"

I screamed loudly, "Thanks you Sir. Oh my goodness!"

Jake continued to hold me close to his torso, squeezing my large jugs, as his penis convulsed into me. He whispered, "You are one sexy slut trailer trash. Not so bad is it?"

I whispered back, "No sir."

The saleslady was cleaning off Mark penis as I did the same for Jake. The saleslady said, "Let me go get a towel for us."

I said, "Jake likes to leave his sperm on me as long as possible."

She said, "You can't try on my clothes like that."

Jake nodded, "By the way what is your name and are you going to get in trouble for this?"

She giggled, "I don't think so, I am Teddy." The name of the shop was Teddy's Specialties.

She quickly dressed which took no time as she was only wearing a short tee shirt dress and no underwear.

I said to Jake, "Maybe I should get one of those." What was I thinking.

Jake laughed, "Now that's the spirit."

Mark and Jake left the dressing room. Teddy came back with a towel. We picked out three more outfits including one like Teddy was wearing.

In all we bought six outfits. Teddy gave us her card and said, "Come back anytime. Call me, I want to make certain I am the one assisting you." She looked at Mark and winked.

We drove back to the trailer with all three of us fucked out.

Mark took care of my packages as we entered the trailer well at seven. Mark asked, "Want to stay for dinner Jake?"

"No thanks Mark, I have to get ready for work tomorrow. Melons you know my rules. I will check in with you tomorrow to make certain you are following them."

"Yes Sir." I so badly wanted him to kiss me. I could feel that I was falling for this man. And maybe this is what love feels like.

Mark fixed dinner. We talked and both agreed that it was a fun day. I followed Jake's direction and went to bed nude with the door open and no covers.

slimpic11
slimpic11
269 Followers