Trailer Trash Teen Hates Rules Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
680 Followers

However, a lack of baby-sitters meant that Kirsty got the job, and the girl drove over to their house from the farm. Kirsty obviously did not wear a tee-shirt to advertise that she had her period, and Bob of course did not question his sister-in-law about her menstrual cycle, so he had no idea that Kirsty was on her period. The brother and sister-in-law would have obviously been happy had it stayed this way, but fate had a different plan for them and as Anna got ready upstairs Kirsty made herself comfortable on the couch to study her physics and chemistry books.

When Anna came downstairs, dressed in a pretty blue dress with Bob wearing a suit, Kirsty stood up to wish them the best for their evening out, and Bob and Anna stopped short at the sight of the teenager's jeans and the white couch she had been sitting on.

A huge red stain was evident in the crotch and on the back of Kirsty's jeans, a similar red stain over the white fabric of the couch. Kirsty had looked and her face showed horror at what had happened. It seemed that among the packet of sanitary napkins Kirsty had purchased to manage her period, one pad was defective and of course it was the one she had adhered to the saddle of her panties this evening.

The highly-strung, nervous Kirsty immediately got into a state, bursting into tears, panicking and getting asthma, Anna taking her younger sister upstairs to get her calmed down and cleaned up. Bob faced the horror of getting a bucket of cold water, a cloth and a scrubbing brush and washing Kirsty's menstrual blood from the sofa before it dried and left a permanent stain.

Upstairs, it was fortunate that Kirsty had a change of panties in her purse, but had to wear a pair of her sister's jeans which did not fit well as while Anna was slim, Kirsty was flat out skinny. With the skittish Kirsty too upset to continue her babysitting assignment, Bob and Anna's anniversary plans went out the window. Anna, after putting Kirsty's jeans and panties into cold water to soak out her menses, had to drive Kirsty home to the farm in the younger woman's car, Bob following with the three kids in their car.

With Kirsty delivered home to her parents, Bob and Anna had to take their three young children to a kid-friendly restaurant in town, where things only got worse. Bob and Anna, dressed up nicely for the evening, were one of two reasons the family stood out like a bull in a china shop that night. The other, more significant reason, was Dylan.

The hyperactive three-year-old wasted no time in making an impression. This started with Dylan pointing at a family at an adjacent table – a 400-pound father, 350-pound mother and two boys and a girl who were butterballs of blubber and shouting out across the restaurant, "Look how fat they are!" Next, the kids were playing on the playground equipment, Dylan racing around pretending to be a dog, before pushing another boy down the slide. Unsupervised for just ten seconds as the family returned to their table was enough for Dylan to notice a display of small model dinosaurs nearby. There was a brontosaurus, a stegosaurus, an iguaunadon, a duck-billed dinosaur, a triceratops, a pterodactyl and a plesiosaurus, but it was the tyrannosaurus that interested Dylan the most. So taken with the tyrannosaurus was Dylan that he ran over to the display, grabbed it and trust it into an elderly woman's face from behind, roaring loudly and causing the old lady to choke on her soup from the shock, her false teeth flying out of her mouth.

Despite being reprimanded by both parents for these incidents and his continuing misbehavior at the table, Dylan throwing food around and smearing it on his face rather than eating it, he showed no sign of paying any attention. Then John, tired of Dylan's antics but as a five-year-old lacking the maturity to act appropriately, grabbed a jug of soda and poured the contents over Dylan's head, to which his younger brother screamed like a banshee and kept right on screaming as though he was being murdered, everyone looking over at their table.

In the middle of this drama Kate, who had been quiet and well-behaved all evening, announced, "I'm sick." As parents of small children, Bob and Anna were aware that this warning was delivered with very little warning, but this evening Kate failed to give the courtesy of any warning, immediately vomiting all over the floor. The only person who failed to notice this was the 400-pound father who was returning from the buffet with yet another plate of food, before his legs went out from under him, his enormous bulk landing in Kate's sick. After that, the Wilson family did not return to this restaurant.

Movement behind him caught Bob's attention and brought him back to the present. His face hardened as his eyes took in Breanna, the girl having snuck back downstairs while Bob was talking to Kirsty. "Hey, I want to talk to you," said Bob sternly.

Breanna regarded her uncle with a smug expression, designed to get him angrier. Bob glared at his niece, seeing that certain look about her that she had when smoking marijuana. Bob had gone to the trailer park one Saturday morning to see Wyatt about some financial matter and it was obvious that both his niece and slacker nephew Dustin had been doing pot, both teenagers stinking of it and having a look of being stoned, something their mother and father seemingly could not give a shit about. This afternoon, Breanna's heavy cigarette smoking covered up the smell of the marijuana, but Bob was sure she had been smoking dope.

"What is it?" snapped Breanna.

"You know damn well what it is," said Bob furiously. "I went out of my way to get you some intern work, and you vanish by mid-morning. I want an explanation, and I want it now."

"I already told Woody, that fucking Jesus freak you made me work with that I had girls' problems and had to leave work," said Breanna.

"So, what did you do all day?" Bob wanted to know.

There was no way Breanna was going to tell her uncle the truth, although she would have loved to have seen his face if she said, "Shoplifted from a supermarket, made out with Isabella, me and Isabella robbed a panel store of cash, went to a drug house to buy pot, allowed the drug dealer to satisfy his foot fetish before Issy and I sucked his cock and then we went to have a threesome with our former math teacher in a seedy motel."

Instead, Breanna said defensively, "I was here all fucking day in the back yard getting better."

"Do you think I was born yesterday, Breanna?" Bob stormed. "That is complete bullshit, and I want the truth."

"Prove it," said Breanna smugly.

Bob could feel his blood pressure rising each second this conversation continued. "So, do I go back to work tomorrow with you?" Breanna asked.

Her uncle remained silent, Bob completely uncertain on what to do. He did not want her at work, it had been a complete disaster, but if she did not return it would mean Breanna had won. Bob faced a similar quandary about tonight. Breanna was the last person he wanted to have at the family dinner with Samantha's family, but leaving his niece to her own devices at the house was too big a risk. The girl seemed to read his thoughts, Breanna asking, "So am I stuck with you people having a boring dinner tonight?"

"You don't deserve to be coming out to dinner," said Bob sternly.

"Good, I'd rather stay here," said Breanna.

"But you will be coming with us," Bob continued. "If we leave you here, we'll probably come back to our street being turned into a full-on rave party, a rock concert, a swingers' convention or some other insanity."

"How fabulous," sneered Breanna.

"And at the dinner tonight, you will be keeping quiet for once in your life and show some respect," Bob warned her. "Now, after working hard all day, I have things to do here."

Bob turned and walked down the hallway, Breanna giving her uncle two obscene hand gestures before returning to the room where she was sleeping as other family members returned. First was Kate, the girl immediately heading for the bathroom and closing and locking the door behind her. As Kate used the toilet, relieved that her period was finally over for another month, the pretty brunette was clueless about the mean-spirited toilet paper prank initially planned for her and how it had instead caught her Aunt Kirsty.

Next home was John, Breanna observing that her cousin was in a particularly good mood. John was indeed in a good mood, albeit mixed with nerves as he contemplated the dinner, and how he and Samantha would announce their engagement for the first time. Even when they were kids, John had dreamed of how great it would be to marry his childhood sweetheart when they grew up.

In the first grade, the class had been set a weekend homework project of a free choice drawing to be displayed at school. John had drawn a picture of himself and Samantha as adults getting married, before the boy had 'what the hell was I thinking?' moment and wishing to avoid ridicule for both himself and Samantha, had got another piece of paper and drawn a more typical boy's picture of tanks, soldiers, dinosaurs, aircraft and UFOs.

Two years after this John and Samantha had had their First Holy Communions together, and one of the photographs in both the Wilson and Williams houses showed them together, John smartly dressed in a suit and Samantha a white communion dress. In his younger years, John would often look at the photographs, dreaming of the day when as adults they would stand together, he again in a suit and Samantha once more in a white dress, and be married. As they grew into their teenage years and began dating, any number of romantic songs entered John's head whenever he saw or thought of Samantha.

Anna was the last home, Breanna encountering her aunt in the kitchen. The older woman frowned at her niece. "I hope you're pleased with yourself, Breanna," she said. "Running off from work after less than a day, when your uncle went out of his way for you to be an intern."

Breanna shrugged her shoulders and glared at her aunt. "I heard the same thing from your husband."

"And now you're hearing it from me," said Anna sternly.

"Why don't you take something for PMS, and give Bob the same medication?" Breanna asked rudely. "You could both use it."

Anna deliberately invaded Breanna's personal space, unwavering. "We have all had enough of your attitude and behavior, young lady. Tonight you will be invisible at the restaurant, and keep your filthy, foul mouth shut. Is that clear, Breanna?"

Breanna glared at her aunt, silently made the gesture of zipping up her mouth and turned on her feet, walking away with Anna shaking her head. Like Bob, the last thing Anna wanted was Breanna at the family dinner tonight, but leaving her niece to her own devices was a worse option.

When the Wilson family climbed into the van to drive into the town, Breanna again stood out with her revealing blouse and short skirt, in stark contrast to her smartly dressed relatives. Kate, while looking nice, also stood out as the orange dress she wore accentuated her E-cup breasts. Bob drove, and Kirsty followed in her car with her and Anna's parents, Tom and Alice Doyle.

Bob and Kirsty parked their cars in time to see Samantha pull her car to a halt in a nearby space, the beautiful strawberry blonde dressed in a pretty teal dress. Her brother Chris stepped out of front passenger seat, clutching some colored pencils and a note-book, looking around nervously. Their parents Ted and Patricia Williams got out of the back of the car.

Samantha and John greeted each other warmly with a light kiss on the lips, and their hands joined. Breanna sighed in cynicism. "I could throw up," were her less-than-complimentary thoughts about John and Samantha's relationship.

Everyone greeted each other, Breanna feeling the looks of disapproval upon her from Anna and Kirsty's parents and Ted and Pat Williams, before they walked across the street to the restaurant, a few drops of warm summer rain falling as they did so.

The restaurant was called Restaurant Grande, and as its name suggested it was the highest quality in the town. It was also very popular, this Wednesday night close to full. The restaurant was managed by a flamboyant and extremely fussy homosexual who was always referred to as 'Mr. Tyler'. It could be assumed that his surname was Tyler, but in fact this was his first name and this evening he could be observed with a female member of staff talking severely to a recalcitrant young male waiter. The young man, aged about 19, tall, dark-haired and reasonably good-looking, wore a sulky facial expression that clearly read, 'I am totally bored here and could not hate my job any more'.

Breanna observed the young man, and despite her day including a threesome with her best friend Isabella and their former teacher in a cheap motel, and she and Isabella indulging a drug-dealer's penchant for foot-fetishism when buying grass, her sex drive was rarely satisfied. Inside the teenager's panties, her vagina moistened and her clitoris tingled as Breanna imagined the waiter shoving his cock hard into her snatch.

Dylan stood next to Kate and fiddled with his collar as his parents and Samantha's parents spoke with the hostess. Dylan glanced at Samantha, still feeling awkward about the incident at the bank in the morning, snapping the elastic band and having it fly through the air and hit Samantha on one of her breasts. Dylan's glance wandered to Chris, and Dylan could see he was not the only one who felt uncomfortable.

Chris, like many autistics disliking large groups of people, sought solace in a chair at the front of the restaurant, getting his notepad and pencils and beginning to draw rainbows, his major interest in life. The young man hoped he would be left alone, but his wish was not one that would be granted, with the bored Breanna noticing, seeing that the older members of their party were occupied and deciding to stir up some trouble. She remembered the patronizing way that Megan Delaney girl had spoken to Chris at church on Sunday, and deliberately did the same as she approached Chris.

"Hey Chris, what are you doing there?" Breanna asked, leaning over his shoulder. "Can Miss Breanna have a look at your drawings?"

Chris defensively and silently turned away from the newcomer, but Breanna simply moved with him and closer. "Miss Breanna noticed that you've been drawing your rainbows all wrong," Breanna continued. "There's no pink in rainbows, and you've left out the indigo."

Samantha, always protective of her disabled younger sibling, went to put a stop to this straight away. "Breanna, can you not speak to Chris please?" she asked.

"Why not, it's a free country?" retorted Breanna.

"Breanna, you stop that now," ordered John.

"All I was doing was talking to him like that Megan girl from church," said Breanna, putting on a charade of innocence. "I thought he liked people talking to him like that."

"No he does not like it, and that's obvious by how he's sitting," said Samantha, going over to her brother, John at her shoulder. "Just let him be, okay?"

Samantha and Breanna exchanged glares. The two girls had gotten off to a bad start in childhood, and never liked each other, although Samantha was hardly alone in her dislike of Breanna. They first met at a picnic when Samantha was six and Breanna four, Samantha accompanying the Wilson family for a day out, her parents giving their daughter a break from the trials and tribulations of having a special-needs sibling with major problems that tended to dominate her home life. Breanna, already accustomed to life on the wrong of the side of the tracks and amazingly cynical for a girl so young could not believe what she was seeing with Samantha. Samantha just seemed too cutesy, too nice for her own good, her good manners and polite demeanor coming across to Breanna as phony, as though Samantha wanted something and was manipulating people to get it. That Samantha was well brought-up, and genuinely had good manners and was grateful for her day's outing, did not occur to Breanna.

Another thing Breanna could not miss was the fact that her cousin John appeared very much taken with Samantha and vice versa. Already experienced at being a pest, Breanna had taunted the other two kids at every chance that arose with taunts of 'John loves Samantha', 'John has a girlfriend!' and the song, 'John and Samantha sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!'

More significant was an encounter a few years later, just before Christmas 1985 when Samantha was battling cancer. Rosanne had invited herself and her brood of kids, including Breanna and Dustin, along for a Saturday shopping excursion with Anna and Pat Williams and their respective kids, after Anna made the mistake of telling her sister-in-law about her plans. All Breanna heard from her mother in the car on the way over was about how Samantha was a very brave girl who was very sick, and she was not to bother Samantha in any way. This annoyed Breanna no-end, given that despite not liking Samantha Breanna genuinely felt bad for her, and would never tease a child with cancer. So thanks to her mother, Breanna was in a very bad mood when they reached the mall in the nice side of town.

Rosanne's kids behaved pretty much to form, Dustin teaching his cousin Dylan new ways to misbehave in public and the younger kids, some of whom were recovering from colds ran riot, sneezing and spraying germs everywhere. Samantha, who wore a pink jacket and blue jeans with a pink scarf over her head, and Chris stuck close by their mother, with Kate, John and Anna walking alongside them.

Breanna, quiet and observing things could not help but miss the disapproving looks Pat Williams gave Breanna's younger brothers and sisters as they got too close to Samantha. Pat reached into her purse and took out a surgical-style face mask, Samantha putting it on to cover her nose and mouth. Then at lunch in the food court, Pat ordered food for herself and her son, before taking a plastic container out of her bag containing Samantha's lunch – boiled chicken and vegetables – and politely asked the lady who ran the stall if she would mind warming it up in the microwave. The lady agreed with a smile, saying to Pat how she hoped her daughter felt better soon. Then Pat had sat her kids away from Breanna's family, talking with Anna and mentioning about how she had had to take Samantha out of school when there was an outbreak of chicken pox, an illness Samantha had never had to date.

While Breanna, even at the age of nine disrespected her own family immensely, she fumed if she perceived that anybody else did so. The girl also knew little about cancer, nor should she have done so given her young age and lack of experience with the subject, and therefore had a simplistic view of oncology. People with cancer lost their hair, and they either got better or they died, which was very sad. Breanna had no idea of the side effects of chemotherapy such as stomach problems, fatigue and reduced immunity, and therefore took Mrs. Williams actions not as a mother protecting her sick child, but as an insult and a slight upon her family. And far from seeing Samantha as brave, Breanna saw the older girl as weak, a girl who needed to be cossetted and shielded from every little thing, such as younger children with minor colds, having to eat special food and being excused from school when there was some illness going around.

Throughout adolescence, the girls had continued to dislike each other on the limited occasions they met, although the polite Samantha would always disguise it and now as adults, they disliked each other as much as ever. However, Breanna knew the one thing that would send Samantha into a spin, the thing that annoyed her more than anything else and employed this tactic now, changing her glare to a smile of false charm.

RetroFan
RetroFan
680 Followers