Trailer Trash Teen Hates Rules Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna could see that having Bob and Breanna in the same car was not a good idea, so it was organized for Bob to ride back in Kirsty's car, while Kate drove the van, Dylan in the front passenger seat and Anna supervising her niece in the back.

Bob would normally have much preferred to be in a vehicle driven by his responsible daughter than his scatter-brained sister-in-law, but was too shocked and angry by the night's events to say anything. He was still furious but more level-headed as he spoke to Breanna as the family arrived home, and he walked back across the street.

"You ruined John and Samantha's engagement announcement," said Bob solemnly. "You humiliated the entire family, falsely accused your aunt's sister and I of having an affair and got me arrested. This on top of everything else. We have had enough. Pack your things, and you will be going back to the trailer park. On your way back, you will be going next door and to the Williams house to apologize, and you can be your parents' problem again."

"Good, I can't wait to go back," said the unrepentant Breanna.

"Good, I'm calling your parents right now to let them know," said Bob.

He lifted the receiver, and dialed the number. Inside Wyatt and Rosanne's trailer, the phone rang but nobody was there to take the call. This branch of the Wilson family were at a neighboring trailer, Wyatt and Rosanne drinking with a number of their friends while their younger kids rang amok, and Dustin and the older teenagers got stoned on marijuana.

"Damn it," snapped Bob, as the phone rang out.

Anna spoke up. "Bob, I really don't want you driving all the way over there tonight. It's getting late, it's raining pretty hard, obviously nobody is home over there and after everything that happened tonight, I think it would be better if we took Breanna back in the morning."

Bob sighed. He didn't want Breanna in his house for one second more, but he knew his wife was right.

"So, am I going home or not?" Breanna asked smugly.

"Just shut it, Breanna," warned Bob.

Both Bob and Anna jumped as their own telephone rang, and Anna went to answer it. "Yes?" she snapped, her impolite and terse response showing her strain. "This is Anna Wilson," she said more politely. "Oh Morag, how are you? Yes, we got everything sorted out in town, and we're okay, I guess."

Anna frowned with uncertainty at what Morag Delaney said next. "So you want Breanna to do volunteer work at your charity shop with her friend Isabella? I really don't know about that. Breanna is a real handful, and putting her together with Isabella ..."

"What's this about?" Bob asked.

"Just a minute please," said Anna to Morag. She placed her hand over the receiver. "It's Morag Delaney, you know the lady from church who runs the charity shop? Her daughter Megan went to school with Kate and Dylan. She was talking with Isabella's grandmother on a pensioners' bus tour today, and they thought it would be a good idea for Isabella to work at the charity shop. Then she saw Breanna's in action in town tonight, and thought Breanna could benefit from this too. Megan is apparently very keen to help the girls learn the ropes at the store."

Bob, like his own kids, found Megan and Morag to be highly annoying people. He wanted Breanna out of his house, but again this would mean that she won. Maybe her working in the charity shop might do some good, although Bob doubted it. However, it would serve one purpose, irritating Breanna, Bob seeing from his niece's facial expression this was already the case.

"Well, if Morag and Megan are confident they can handle the pair of them ..." said Bob.

"I just talked about it with Bob, and we'll give it a go," said Anna. "Any problems with her, just call us. Thank you Morag, I'll see you tomorrow with Breanna at eight. Thank you, good night."

Anna put down the receiver. "So Breanna, tomorrow you will be working at the charity store with Isabella and Megan Delaney."

"Great," was the teenager's typical, sarcastic response.

"And now, we will be taking you to apologize both to your Aunt Anna's sister and parents, and to the Williams house to also say sorry about what you did tonight," said Bob.

As soon as he changed out of his wet clothes, Bob went across the road with Breanna and Anna where their niece gave her mumbled apology to Kirsty, Tom and Alice Doyle. Then it was into the car and to the Williams house, where Ted Williams answered the door, John behind him, who fixed Breanna with a glare of contempt.

John had changed into a tee-shirt and boxers, and was sleeping in the spare room. John and Samantha would frequently sleep at the others' house, but the rules of both parents was that they did not sleep in the same bed when staying over. Neither set of parents was naïve enough to believe that John and Samantha were waiting until they married to consummate their relationship but the rule was separate rooms until then, something that both John and Samantha respected.

Ted Williams politely greeted Bob and Anna, but was far less welcoming towards Breanna. "Pat has gone to bed with a sick headache," he said sternly. "And Samantha went to bed crying. She does not want to see you, nor hear your apology. She was utterly humiliated by what you did and said this evening."

Breanna shrugged her shoulders. "Okay then, I won't apologize."

"Actually Dad, I'll hear what she has to say," came Samantha's voice from the second floor landing. Samantha, barefoot and wearing an over-sized white tee-shirt, descended the stairs. Her long, strawberry blonde hair was loose, her eyes still red from her crying. She fixed Breanna with an even stare.

Breanna wasn't really sorry about what she had done, but an experienced liar said, "Samantha, I'm sorry about how I behaved towards you and your family tonight."

Samantha shrugged her shoulders. "So, you give your fake apology and I accept it, that's how it works?"

Breanna became defensive. "I am trying to apologize! Do you want me to make it up to you in some way? Tell me what you want me to do."

"Okay then," said Samantha. "I'll accept your apology on one condition. At the gym tomorrow morning at six, there's a fitness class. I want you to come along with me, and be my partner for the class."

"I don't have any workout gear," said the most dismayed and puzzled Breanna. Exercise at six in the morning was something she never did, and why would Samantha want her to go to a fitness class.

"I'll lend you some," said Samantha. "Be there at six tomorrow. Kate is going to the class, so you can go with her."

With that, Samantha turned on her bare feet and ascended the staircase, John following her. "What are you doing?" John asked as they went into her bedroom.

Samantha climbed into her bed with a smile. "Just leave her to me, John."

"What have you got planned?" John asked.

"You'll see at the class tomorrow," said Samantha. She and John exchanged a kiss, before John headed to the spare room, listening to the continual summer rain outside.

At Bob and Anna's house, Breanna lay in bed, not looking forward to the Thursday morning. A fitness class with Samantha Sweetheart, followed by working at a charity store with a girl whom based on one encounter seemed very irritating were not her idea of fun. Still, she would at least get to spend the day with Isabella.

END OF CHAPTER SIX – TO BE CONTINUED .......