Trailer Trash Teen Hates Rules Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From this point on, Samantha's achievements brought mixed emotions for her parents; pride and happiness for their daughter, sadness and despair for their son. When Samantha played with other children, their son sat alone not wanting anybody to approach him. When Samantha started school, Ted and Pat Williams knew that school for Chris would be the special needs class. Samantha proved sports-minded and joined a softball team, but the concept of team sports was completely alien to Chris. And when Samantha had her First Holy Communion, very important to Roman Catholic families, her parents knew this day would never come for their son.

Then when Samantha was aged eleven and had just commenced sixth grade, the world was turned upside down. Taking Samantha to the doctor after she passed out in gym class they expected her to be diagnosed with a virus. Being referred for tests, and then told that Samantha had cancer – an aggressive form of lymphoma that would require surgery, chemotherapy and radiotherapy – devastated both parents. Samantha was always a fit, healthy and active girl who showed no signs of being sick, let alone having a life-threatening illness.

Samantha going through the cancer treatments that made her so sick was a nightmare for Ted and Patricia Williams, and even when their daughter beat the lymphoma, there was always the fear every time she went for a check-up with her oncologist that it might return. Samantha's milestones through her teenage years were now even more emotional for her parents. Samantha starting junior high, then high school, getting a part-time job, her driver's license, going to prom, graduating high school and getting her job at the bank brought immense relief to her parents that she had lived to reach these significant points in her life, but as had always been the case mixed with the same sadness that her brother would never reach them.

Now, Samantha had announced her engagement to her boyfriend John, a wonderful young man whom Ted and Pat Williams held in the highest esteem and admiration. When Samantha got sick, the entire community was so supportive, with some notable exceptions such as that dreadful woman Mrs. Hayes – whom both parents had noticed was at the next table but chose to ignore - who wanted their daughter banned from school while undergoing cancer treatment. However, it was John, Samantha's closest friend who stood tallest, amazing for a boy aged just eleven.

Samantha was brave throughout her cancer battle, often trying to rouse the spirits of her family and friends but at times things understandably took their toll upon her. John was the shining light through all of this, always being there for her. He would help her with her homework when she was too sick to go to school, assist Mr. and Mrs. Williams with household chores and would always support Samantha when she needed it. One time when John brought her English homework to the house she had burst into tears, distressed that she was too sick to help her parents around the house and that Chris had been suspended from school for behavior problems. Her brother due to his autism was unable to cope with Samantha being ill, and Samantha felt unnecessary guilt that she could not be the protective older sister that she had always been. John had taken Samantha in his arms, holding her while she cried and reassuring her that she would get better, life would get better and he would always be there for her, no matter what. He was right; Samantha eventually did get better, life returned to normal and John was always there for Samantha, and Samantha for him.

The engagement announcement was just as meaningful to Bob and Anna Wilson, but both parents kept their emotions in check. They could feel for the Williams family and loved Samantha dearly. John and Samantha were always meant for each other and their relationship strong, but the thought of Samantha's illness returning was always a concern that lingered. This concern was of course for Samantha, but also their son. While they knew that John would stand by Samantha again should this happen, it was what would occur if Samantha did not survive this time that concerned Bob and Anna. John and Samantha were like monogamous birds that paired for life and without Samantha, Bob and Anna knew their son would be destroyed, spending the rest of his life pining for his lost love.

Seeing Pat struggling to contain her tears, Anna got to her feet and put a hand on her friend's shoulder to attempt to reassure her. Breanna sat opposite, amazed by the events and still unable to work out why Pat Williams was so emotional. A woman sobbing over her daughter's engagement in a restaurant seemed comical to her, and Breanna burst out laughing.

A sea of faces glowered back at her, putting the still-laughing Breanna on the offensive. "What?" she snapped. "Why is there all this blubbering, when somebody gets engaged? I'd hate to see you at a funeral."

"Breanna, keep it shut," warned Anna, she and Samantha glaring at Breanna as Pat cried more at the word 'funeral'.

Again, Breanna laughed, unable to contain her amusement.

"Breanna that is enough!" snapped John. "Just be quiet!"

"I just can't believe she's crying and she's crying at an engagement," said Breanna, pointing at Pat and Samantha. "If she was marrying my brother Dustin, I'd get it, I'd be crying with you. John may be boring, but getting married to him is not worth crying about." Completely lacking any tact at the best of times, Breanna again laughed and this time pointed at Chris, who sat oblivious. "I don't see him blubbering and boo-hooing, do you?"

"Breanna, just stop talking right now," ordered Anna.

"I just don't see what the problem is," said Breanna. "They're childhood sweethearts, she was always going to grow up to marry him."

Pat Williams sobbed harder and harder, Breanna oblivious to her faux pas. On an ordinary, forgettable day if somebody made an off-handed comment that Samantha was always going to grow up to marry John, it may not have registered. However, with the woman in a fragile, highly emotive state, it was among the worst things anybody could say. There were grave doubts eight years ago that Samantha would grow up at all, and that cancer would consign their beautiful, kind-hearted and sunny-natured daughter to an early grave and her existence to memories, photographs and home videos.

"Breanna, shut up!" yelled John.

"How about you make me shut up?" Breanna challenged her cousin.

Seeing that her brother was close to exploding, Kate got to her feet and she and Samantha stood one side each of John to prevent him doing something he might regret later. "Breanna you heard John, now shut up!" yelled Kate.

"Don't tell me to shut up, Kate," Breanna retorted. She grabbed a bread roll from the plate on the table and tossed it at her cousin. While not one to create a scene by throwing food in a restaurant, Kate was fuming that the engagement of her brother and friend were being ruined by her selfish, tactless and trashy cousin and responded by grabbing the roll and throwing it back in Breanna's face, this attracting attention from nearby patrons.

"Fuck you, Kate!" yelled Breanna, grabbing a second roll and throwing this at Kate.

Bob's face was red, contorted with anger. "Breanna, will you shut up! Just shut up, shut up, shut up!" Bob's voice boomed across the restaurant, silence falling as patrons, staff and even people passing by outside stared at their table, even more so as Bob slammed his fist into the table, causing cutlery, glassware and crockery to rattle.

Breanna had no intention of obeying her uncle, and thought of the only explanation that made any sense to her. "Oh, it's one of those engagements is it?"

"What are you talking about now Breanna?" demanded Anna, breathing heavily.

Breanna laughed. "You know, one of those engagements?" She pointed at Samantha and spoke loud enough for the entire restaurant to hear. "She forgot to take a certain pill." Breanna then pointed at John. "And he forgot to put something made of rubber over something long and hard which he stuck up somewhere moist and dark, she's knocked up, and now you're going to be grandparents!"

"Get out!" yelled Bob, outraged at the vulgarity, pointing at the front doors of the restaurant. John was just as angry as his father, his sister and fiancée putting their hands on his stomach to restrain him.

"You can't fucking kick me out!" yelled Breanna.

"I just did!" shouted Bob.

"I'm still in here," retorted Breanna. She looked around. "Yeah, I'm still in here."

Anna grabbed Breanna's purse which she had been holding onto to prevent the girl smoking and threw it across the room at her niece. "Go outside and have a smoke Breanna, go and smoke a whole packet I don't care, just get out of here!"

Breanna looked at the next table, where Mrs. Hayes stared at her, the older woman committing the mistake of making direct eye contact with the younger woman, something the angry Breanna took as a challenge. She strode over to the table, her fists clenched and shouted directly into the woman's face. "What the fuck do you think you're looking at? Don't you have anything better to fucking look at you stupid bitch? Jesus fucking Christ!" She slammed her open palm into the table.

Seeing the woman and her husband cower satisfied Breanna, who turned her attention back to her family and their friends. "Fuck you, and fuck both of you too!" shouted Breanna, pointing first at her aunt and uncle, then at John and Kate, before storming out of the restaurant, kicking a chair on her way out.

Bob watched his niece depart, his face red under his beard, breathing heavily. Alongside him, Anna was just as angry, as were John and Kate who were still on their feet, also angry. At the table, Samantha and Ted Williams were still trying to console Pat, while Chris sat oblivious sketching.

Of the other members of the table, Kirsty, Tom and Alice sat silently, all wishing they could disappear. Dylan sat next to them, glad to keep out of it and amazed that somebody had made a bigger faux pas with the Williams family than he had managed in the past. He seemed jinxed with them as a kid. One time, Wayne and Kenny had been calling the special class that Chris was enrolled in the 'loony school'. Dylan thought this was cool and funny, but when Dylan used the expression 'loony school' in front of the Williams family, Ted, Pat and Samantha and his own parents and brother thought it neither cool nor funny. Then there was the time when Samantha, at this stage battling cancer came to spend the day with the family as her parents had to take Chris to an appointment in Philadelphia. It was a wet and cool day, and Samantha, John, Kate and Dylan passed the time playing the card game canasta. When it was Samantha's turn, she discarded a red three, and when John reminded her it was a valuable bonus card, she had laughed and blamed this on 'chemo brain'. However, when Samantha forgot her jacket when her parents collected her later in the day and Dylan joked that this was due to her having 'chemo brain', nobody laughed. Dylan failed to gather that while it was okay for Samantha to make this joke, it was not okay for anybody else to do so. Resolving that he was not going to do or say anything more to upset Samantha's family, Dylan said nothing to them at all in church the next Sunday, and was promptly reprimanded by his parents for being rude!

Another person was striding towards their group, the agitated, effeminate figure of Mr. Tyler. He had heard but been unable to intervene during the debacle as he was occupied with the unpleasant task of ending Ryan's employment. Overhearing the surly young waiter say 'That's not my problem' to a man who had said his chicken was undercooked was the final straw, and Ryan was issued with a pink slip and advice from Mr. Tyler to seek future employment away from the hospitality industry. The young man had exited with a loud slamming of the door. Another waiter – more efficient than Ryan – had approached Mr. Tyler and advised him of the problems with the Wilson/Williams/Doyle party.

"Is there a problem here, Sir?" Mr. Tyler asked Bob.

"The problem has gone now," growled Bob.

"I think that the problem, or rather the problems are still very much in this restaurant, Sir," said Mr. Tyler.

"What is that supposed to mean?" demanded Bob.

"I was very clear earlier that there is no shouting in Restaurant Grande," said Mr. Tyler. "But you, your wife, son, and daughters were all shouting, and not only that but your daughters were throwing food."

"If you mean the blonde girl, she's our niece not our daughter and she has been removed, so I there will now be no more problems," said Bob.

"Yes there will be no more problems," said Mr. Tyler. "Because I am asking all of you to leave now."

"Leave?" demanded John in dismay.

Anna spoke up, her voice agitated. "Now wait a minute, this is a very important night for us."

"Madam, we do seem to be getting excited, even though I just told your husband that there is no shouting here," interjected Mr. Tyler.

"Excuse me," said Anna. "There was a problem with our niece and we asked her to leave. Our son John and his girlfriend Samantha announced their engagement, and all we want to do is enjoy our dinner in peace. As I said, it is very important to us."

"Does your family normally celebrate important milestones by fighting and yelling in restaurants, throwing food and harassing other customers?" asked Mr. Tyler, his voice condescending.

"Now you wait just a minute ..." growled Bob, before Ted Williams got up from his seat.

"Excuse me Sir," said Ted to Mr. Tyler, the restaurant manager looking him up and down. "This is a very special evening for us. Our daughter Samantha has just become engaged ..."

"Hundreds of people become engaged every day around the world," cut in Mr. Tyler dismissively.

"Yes, but as you can see this is an extremely emotional event for our family, especially my wife," said Ted Williams. "Samantha was sick as a child, she had cancer and sometimes it seemed as though ..." Ted's voice trailed off, finding it hard to express the painful memories of the past out loud, before he continued. "And our son has a disability which is a strain for my wife, so if you could please let us stay to celebrate Samantha and John's engagement, we would be very grateful."

Mr. Tyler's expression softened. "Well, in the circumstances, I guess I can give your group another chance. As long as the blonde girl does not return, and there is no further shouting." Mr. Tyler looked directly at Kate. "And there will be no throwing food either, young lady."

"Thank you," said the much relieved Ted Williams, he and the Wilson family returning to their table, where Pat had composed herself somewhat.

Mr. Tyler, the male waiter and Judy Clark, the woman who had earlier thought it was Samantha who was smoking in the ladies' room walked in the opposite direction, Mr. Tyler regarding the table with a great deal of suspicion, resolving to keep a close watch on them for the rest of the evening.

"We are so sorry about that," said Anna, as everyone took their seats and tried to regain a sense of normality after the Breanna-inspired train-wreck.

John took Samantha's hand in his as they sat together, but soon at the window appeared an all-too-familiar 18-year-old blonde, Breanna staring in through the window, waving and giving the group obscene hand gestures.

Seeing the anger growing in Bob's face, Anna put her hand on his and said to her husband, "She wants attention, if we ignore her, she'll probably give up and go away."

Breanna staring through the window did irritate the restaurant patrons closest to them which did satisfy them, but she failed to get the desired reaction from her aunt and uncle and eventually lost interest, walking away up the street as the huge drops of summer rain continued to fall, smoking a cigarette.

"Good, we can eat in peace," said Bob as his niece departed. "Now, how about we drink a toast to the newly-engaged couple."

The group drank their toast to John and Samantha, and John remained on his feet. "I'd like to propose a toast too. To Agatha Brown."

Samantha laughed along with her fiancé, their parents looking puzzled. "Agatha Brown?" asked Pat.

"Yes, our first grade teacher who had the strict alphabetical seating policy," said John.

"If not for Mrs. Brown putting us together, we might not be sitting here this evening," said Samantha.

Kate and Dylan looked at each other. They also were taught by the strict spinster Agatha Brown in the first grade, and with the woman also believing that twins should not be separated, Kate and Dylan were forced to sit next to each other for the whole year, something the sister and brother did not enjoy.

With humor returning to the table, Bob glanced outside, hoping that Breanna had not returned, the man pleased when the teenager did not appear in his line of sight. He began to relax, and soak in the pride of his eldest son getting engaged to a wonderful young woman.

*

Outside, slightly further along the road, Breanna spied Ryan, the young waiter whom she had seen struggling at the job earlier. He sat on a bench, clearly pissed off and trying in vain to light his own smoke. Again, Breanna felt the tingling sensations between her legs as deep inside her panties her vagina responded. Ambling across the street, Breanna approached the young man. "Hey, you want a light?" she asked.

"Yeah," grunted the young man, accepting Breanna's lighter and lighting his cigarette. "Thanks."

Breanna took a puff on her own cigarette. "You on your break?"

"Nah, I was fucking fired," snapped Ryan. "Fucking faggot of a boss said I was useless."

"Yeah, he is a faggot," agreed Breanna.

"My dad is going to kick my ass," Ryan lamented. "First I flunked out of college, now I get fired here."

"Who'd want to work for a fag anyway?" sneered Breanna. "I sure as fuck wouldn't work for a homo."

"What about you?" asked Ryan. "Why aren't you with your group?"

"My asshole of an uncle and bitch of an aunt kicked me out," said Breanna. "I don't fucking care, it was giving me the fucking shits anyway."

Breanna ground out her cigarette butt and could see Ryan was close to finishing his too. "So, what is your name? Ryan, isn't it?"

"Yeah," said Ryan, taking a deep drag on his cigarette. "How about you?"

"I'm Breanna. So Ryan, would you like to fuck me?"

Ryan nearly choked on his cigarette. "What?" he gasped.

"Do you want to fuck me?" asked Breanna. "It's a simple question, do you want to put your penis up my vagina and fuck me? Yes or no? I sure as hell want to fuck you."

Ryan was bewildered, remembering the adage that if something seemed too good to be true, it probably was. "No, you're just fucking around," he said. "You're a tease."

"Come on, would I do that?" asked Breanna in a teasing tone of mock innocence. She turned to face Ryan, opening her legs and showing him her pink panties and seeing that she had hooked her catch. "So, where do you want to fuck?"

"I don't know, there must be a place around here," said Ryan.

"Have you got a car?" asked Breanna.

Ryan shook his head. "No."

"What about the people who work at the restaurant, where do they park?" Breanna enquired.

"There's a small parking lot behind the restaurant," said Ryan. "It is pretty quiet there."

"How about your boss, that faggot?" Does he park there?"

"Yeah, he's got his own space," said Ryan.

"This just gets better and better," said Breanna. She took Ryan by the hand. "Come on, you had a shit day, make it better by fucking the shit out of me."

Leading Ryan towards the restaurant, making sure she stayed out of the sight of her aunt and uncle, Breanna slipped up the alleyway to where Ryan indicated that the staff parking area was located. "Which is his car?" asked Breanna.