Trailers West

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The motherly third degree that Sue was giving him made Tom rather pissed off. “Your being rather over concerned about your daughter's boy friend after having been an unmarried mother and letting her become a call girl.” “Don’t get your ass in an uproar.” Sue replied. “I remember what it’s like to be an unwed mother. Jean’s older than I was, but it’s no picnic with no one to help. I don’t want Jean pregnant without any support.”

Tom, somewhat mollified, answered, ''I don't think we have any worries about that happening. When I was seventeen, I had a bad case of the mumps go down on me. The doctor said that it left me permanently sterile."

At this time Jean dropped a little revelation of her own. "I was pregnant when I started living with Jake, but I had an abortion and became infected. After the infection was cured, the doctors examined me. They said that it was a pity, but my tubes had been affected, and that I would most probably never be able to have any children. They must have been right, because Jake and I never used anything to keep me from getting nocked‑up, and in five years of very steady screwing, I never missed a period.

She then told her mother, “You should see the orgies that Jake and I taped.”

After this, Tom asked Sue, “Do you know of anyone that we could sell the tapes to?” He explained, “We don't need them, but could use some money if we can find a buyer at the right price.”

Sue answered; “If you have no objections to selling pictures of yourselves, I know a man here in town who owns a small studio. They often make porno movies after regular business hours. If your tapes are good, he will pay a good price for them.” As an afterthought she added, "The two of you could probably pick up a fair amount of money by 'acting' in some of his 'productions’.”

Jean answered, “I think it would be a better idea for one or both of us to get regular jobs. We don’t want embarrassing questions around the trailer camp. If we ever need some quick money, we could make a tape or two for him, but most of our income should come from regular jobs."

"Jean is right about having visible means of support." Tom agreed. "I don't object to posing or acting in porno pictures for extra money occasionally, but a steady job is better for making a living."

"You are probably right." Sue commented, as she stacked the boxes of tapes Jean had set out. "I think Jim will pay about a hundred apiece for these, if they are what you say they are. I'll also tell him that you may be available for jobs from time to time. Would you be interested in gang‑bang jobs? They pay just about double since most of his 'Actors' don't want to do anything but simple screwing, blow jobs, or sixty‑nine bits.”

"I don't care if there are other men or girls in the act, but nothing rough.” replied Jean.

"How about you, Tom?"

"Same for me, Sue. I have no objections to a sex party, but I won’t go for the queer or pervert bits." Tom then added, "I do think we should have good legitimate jobs before we even start talking about starting sex for pay." Sue agreed with these opinions. ”Since it’s still early, if you have no objections, I can call Jim and arrange to have him meet the three of us at my apartment. We can see if he wants to buy the tapes, and talk over job openings around town.”

No objections were raised. Jim arrived shortly after nine‑thirty and was introduced to Jean and Tom. Jean expressed surprise at finding him to be as young as he was. “I expected a ‘movie‑producer’ to be at least fifty.”

He answered, "If I were that old it wouldn't be as much fun. Once in a while I like to get into the act myself.” Then dropping into business mode. “ Sue told me that you two have some tapes that you want to sell. I'd like to see a couple of them before I give you a price. If they are good, I’ll pay up to five hundred dollars for reproduction rights, and sign a contract for any more you want to make. The usual pay scale is five‑hundred dollars per tape for straight couples. A thousand for a gang bang."

“ Tom and I might make a few tapes for you if we need money, but not on a steady basis.”

By this time Sue had set up a VCR, and started one of the reels of Jean with Jake. After seeing parts of four of the tapes, Jim said, “I’ve seen enough to pay five hundred for each of them. Here’s a standard model's release contract to sign.” He then counted two thousand dollars in hundred dollar bills from his wallet to pay for the tapes.

After watching four reels of sex tapes, Tom was ready to take action to relieve his passions. “I think that Jean and I should be getting back to the trailer.”

When he made this suggestion, Sue looked at the bulge and small wet spot near the crotch of his pants and told him, "If you want to get back just so you can go to bed with Jean, you're welcome to use my bed for a while. You won't be bothering Jim or me at all. We’re going to be busy talking about some business for next week."

Jean answered, “We might as well get back to the trailer. We’re going to need some sleep tonight if we are going job hunting tomorrow.”

Tom added, "Do either of you have any idea where there are openings? All we want is something to pay for the fixed expenses on the trailer, and food."

"Try the aircraft plant out on the west side of town, a couple of my girls said that they were hiring." was the helpful reply from Jim.

After thanking Jim for buying the films, and for the lead on jobs, Jean and Tom drove back to their trailer. They arrived just after eleven, and were in bed by eleven‑thirty. Tom told Jean, “Better not have a passion party tonight. We’re going to have to get up at six in the morning.”

Jean agreed. “I’ll be quite satisfied, if you just stick it in and let it soak off.” This was easily done as Jean lay on her side with her legs pulled up so that Tom could get his cock in her. They were asleep by twelve‑fifteen.

They were at the Employment office of the aircraft plant by seven‑thirty, and by noon both had jobs; Tom, as a parts trucker; Jean, assigned to the engineering reproduction department, microfilming drawings and records. Their combined pay came to more than twenty-five dollars an hour. They were quite pleased when they finished lunch, and went to the plant indoctrination class for the afternoon.

That evening Sue called, to find out how they had made out. She was very happy to hear what they had managed to get. After talking for about five minutes, Sue invited them to supper at her apartment on Saturday evening, and was accepted.

Tuesday, after work, Tom traded his tractor in on a new Ford Sedan. He figured that it would be better for driving in town, and was also more economical. By Thursday, Jean had made friends with several girls in the trailer park and Tom had started to put up a screened porch on the trailer. Since they worked from seven A.M. to 3:30 p.m., Tom had plenty of time get the trailer firmly set in its space, and finish the porch, before they went to supper at Sue's on Saturday night.

Jim was already there when they arrived, so all four of them sat down for supper. Immediately after finishing the meal, Sue and Jean went into the kitchen to wash the dishes, while Tom and Jim sat talking. After exhausting such subjects as: who was the best race‑car driver, what should be done with a man who had killed four persons while driving drunk, etc., the conversation finally arrived at sex, just as the two girls finished their work and returned.

"Don't men ever think of anything but sex?" joked Sue as she and Jean sat down.

“Sure! Food. That steak was perfect. Maybe I should marry you just to get good food," Jim jokingly replied

“You don't think I'm any good for anything but a cook do you? So how about Wednesday night?" Sue laughed.

At this, Jim turned to Jean and Tom. "We saw tapes of you two last Saturday night, we thought it was only fair to let you see some of ours. Wednesday, Sue and I looked over our stock and came up with one we made last summer.”

“We think you will feel much more at ease about those you sold Jim after seeing this." said Sue as she set up the VCR. "Jim says this is the hottest seller that he has."

"Yes. I play the part of an Insurance medical examiner in this. The doctors really go for it," commented Jim as he turned out the lights. "The title is: “She passed the test”."

The tape opened with Sue, fully dressed, opening the door of her apartment to let in Jim, who was carrying a doctor's bag. After introducing himself as the insurance medical examiner, Tim got out a long exam form and began asking questions like ‑ Have you ever had this or that childhood disease, and finally, do you or have you ever had an STD.?

Sue having answered all the others ‘No’, answered this with the comment "I've never done anything to get one." After this Jim requested that Sue remove her blouse. After Sue removed her blouse, Jim began to thump her back while using the stethoscope, and soon moved his attention to her chest.

Explaining, “I’ve got to check for breast cancer.” he set aside the stethoscope, removed her bra, and began to squeeze and fondle her breasts. He spent about five minutes gently fondling each firm mound before commenting "No cancer. The next item to be checked is hemorrhoids and hernia. You will have to remove the rest of your clothes so that I can see if either of those conditions is present."

As soon as Sue was completely naked, Jim quickly placed his hand over her crotch and quickly but gently worked a finger deep into her. After moving his finger around in her for a short time, “Please sit on the edge of the couch, and lean as far back as you can.” While Sue assumed this new position, Jim knelt before her and gently spread her knees wide. He then used his hands to spread the soft folds of labia away from the opening of her cunt. Then he leaned forward and placed his mouth firmly over the newly exposed passageway.

"Doctor!” Squealed Sue, “I know damn well that this is no part of any medical exam!" as Jim's tongue darted in and out of her warming passages.

"OOoo‑ ‑ It does feel good tho . . . Mmm . . . do that some more. "

While sucking at the small ' love Button ' just above the opening into her vagina, Jim had been removing his pants and shorts to expose a very hard cock. After about five minutes of constant stimulation of her most sensitive sex organ, Sue moaned; "Doctor, please stop. I like it! But I think I'll pass out if you keep it up much longer. After a little rest you may do it again if you wish, but please stop for a while at least."

At this plea Jim stood up and began to rub the now wet tip of his cock over the nipples of Sue's very firm tits while softly whispering; "I won’t suck it anymore, but if you will let me, I'11 do something that will feel even better."

"Do you mean that you want to put this thing inside of me?” asked Sue as she slowly slid her hands over the length of his hard cock. At Jim's affirmative nod, she assented, cautioning, "It looks too big to fit easily, but if you promise to be gentle and stop if it starts to hurt, I'll let you"

"I'll put it in as gently as possible although it may be just a bit uncomfortable for the first few seconds." Jim reassured Sue, as he gently eased her to a reclining position, then moved between her wide spread legs. True to his word, Jim moved very gently and took a full six seconds to force all of his rigid meat past her labs, and then just knelt there with it soaking.

Sue gave a small moan of pleasure."Oooo . . . this feels almost as good as while you were sucking at it."

"It will feel even better soon," promised Jim as he began to slowly rock his hips to and fro so that his cock moved in and out of her now very hot, wet cunt. After only a few seconds, Sue was also moving her hips and took only very few minutes to reach her climax as Jim suddenly jerked his cook out of her and slid it up over her belly as he too reached climax and shot nearly a tablespoon of sperm over her tits."I didn't come inside of you because I don't know your safe time and it wouldn't do to get you pregnant.”

“ My period is due the end of this week. If you think that will make it safe you may put it back in me." murmured Sue. "That felt so good that from now on I'm going to ask you over to do it at least once a week." The tape ended on this note of anticipation with a slow fade out of Sue caressing Jim's shrinking cock with one hand as she spread his cum over her tits with the other.

When the lights were turned back on, Jean was sitting on Tom's lap and he had one hand under her sweater. Jim had a large bulge in his pants, and Sue's dress and blouse showed signs of having been quickly rearranged. "Well; what do you two think of our little show?" asked Jim as he put away the tape.

Jean answered, "From where I sit, and the looks of your pants, and Mom’s clothes, I'd say that we were all in for quite an enjoyable evening."

When Jim turned around, Jean pulled her skirt up above her waist to show the others that she and Tom had already begun their pleasure. Her panties were off and Tom's cock was as far into her as the position would permit. "I want a really good passion party tonight, so why don't we all strip right now and get started?"

"That’s a really good idea." Sue commented as she began to pull Jim's shirt off. "The four of us could get a chain going, and make a really hot party of it tonight since none of us have to get up early in the morning."

"Good!" Jim eagerly agreed. "I haven’t had a really hot sex party for a long tine. Want to start the ring now or do a little plain screwing first."

"Hey! Jean and I have something started that I at least would like to finish before anything else gets started." objected Tom.

"He's right, Jim." the now naked Sue purred. "It is more fun if everyone comes once really quick, and then starts the big party. So come on over here and fill me up."

While the procedures were being decided, Jean and Tom had managed to strip without breaking their intercourse, and were now very near the first climax of the evening. It became obvious that Sue and Jim had become even hotter than the younger couple during the film, when they reached their climax just seconds after Tom and Jean who had begun their intercourse some minutes sooner.

After receiving Tom's load of sperm in sync with her own climax, Jean tells him; " Tom, as soon as mom and Jim finish, lie on the floor and we will start a ring. You suck me, I'll suck Jim, he‘11 suck Mom and she’ll swollow you. After that, if anyone still wants more, we can figure out something then."

"Its OK with me, but I may not be able to keep up the pace." commented Tom. "We haven’t been doing too much fucking this week at home, tho, so I should be good for at least two or three times if they don’t come too fast."

As soon as Sue and Jim parted, Jean lay down on the floor to begin playing with Tom's now soft cock. The others got into position and soon all four were engaged in an oral ring party. Sue and Jean both came twice before Tom's cock went off in Sue's hot mouth, and the ring broke up when Jean took Jim’s load on her tits.

"Let's have some food to eat while we rest a while." suggested Sue. "I want some more screwing tonight but a little rest will make it more enjoyable."

"Good idea Sue." agreed Tom. "You and Jean get out some cold cuts and beer, while Jim and I make a trip to the can."

Tom and Jim were shaking off the last drips when Sue walked into the bathroom carrying three bottles of beer. "Here's your beer; Jean has the food set up in the kitchen; I’ve got to piss."

After the men had left the bathroom, Sue got out her douche bag and began to wash out. Just as Sue was drying, Jean came in and asked if she could borrow the bag.

"Go right ahead." answered Sue. "But I thought you couldn't get pregnant. Why the douche?"

"I don't need it to keep from getting nocked up; it’s just that Tom doesn’t like the taste of stale cum so I always wash it out" replied Jean.

When everyone was in the kitchen eating, Jim mentioned that he would like to make a movie of a couple having a good time, and just as they started screwing, have the girl’s mother come in and catch them, after which the boy and the girl talk the mother into having some sex herself. "You mean a boy loves girl, the mother catches them, the boy takes mother plot?" asks Jean, wondering if Tom could handle two more pieces tonight.

"That’s it." chuckled Jim. "Think you could do it, Tom?"

"I sure would like to try." answered Tom, thinking that Sue could make it look good, even if he wasn't able to come the second time.

After discussing the plot for a while, all four dress and go to Jim's 'studio'. Soon all the equipment is set up; Jean and Tom take their places, sitting on a large couch fully dressed. As Jim starts the cameras, Tom begins to kiss Jeans neck and ears, while rubbing one hand over her covered tits. Then, as his hand moves lower, asks, "Please Jean, let me take your blouse and skirt off so we can have some real pleasure."

"No, Tom." Jean sighs. "Mother isn't home yet. If she caught us doing that, she might forbid me to see you anymore."

"Please Jean." pleads Tom. "You know that your mother never gets home from work before three, and its only eight now. We could do a lot of loving, and be all dressed again, before she even gets off work."

"Well . . . all right." concedes Jean. "But we will have to be finished and dressed before one o'clock; Mom sometimes leaves a little early." During the next eight minutes they strip each other and engage in some very passionate love play, including a bit of sixty‑nine. Then, just as Tom is beginning to push his cock into Jean's waiting cunt, Sue walks in the door!

"Well! This is a pretty sight!” explodes Sue. "What kind of a thing is this for a girl’s mother to see when she comes home? I don't wonder that Jean has been talking of getting married. If this has been going on for any length of time, I'm surprised that it hasn’t been a necessity."

"Please don’t get mad at Tom; this was as much my idea as his. We love each other and want to get married. Tom has already bought the ring and we had our blood tests, so we didn't think it wrong to enjoy ourselves if we were careful, and my period is due this week so I won't get pregnant.” pleads Jean in one panicky rush.

"Well . . . you are over eighteen." Granted Sue. "And maybe I have become a bit too sensitive about things like this since your father died." Then wistfully, "I guess I've kind of forgotten what a little sexual pleasure means to a girl." Then again, angrily, "But one thing I will not stand for is Tom screwing you without a rubber, even if your period is ready to start. Too many girls have been nocked-up when they were positive it was safe."

Tom, who had been very scared at first, now recovered his composure and told Sue; "I do wear a rubber, except those few times that Jean tells me that her period is due in one or two days. I don't want to get her pregnant any more than either of you want me to. She always takes a douche afterwards, anyway, so there isn’t any chance of a slip."

"OK, I'll not make any more fuss over this if Jean will take a GOOD douche right now, and you promise to wear a rubber EVERY time from now on!"

At this command, Jean picked up her clothing and went into the bathroom. Tom digs a rubber out of his wallet, and as he rolls it over his still hard cock asks, "Why is it that you haven't remarried since your husband died? You are still a very attractive woman."

Sue answers, "Looking at that big tool of yours, and remembering some of the nights I had with Joe, I've begun to wonder the same thing. I guess it's that by the time I recovered from the shock of losing him, I had forgotten just what it meant to feel any passion."