Trailers West

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just at this time Jean walks in while drying her legs and says, "I overheard your conversation. Think I've got a solution. Tom is a very good lover. He has already made me come twice tonight, although he hasn't come yet himself. So why don't you let him love you tonight, and if you like him as much as I do, we could be a very happy family after I marry him."

Tom replied, "I love Jean very much, want her for my wife, but if she has no objections to that arrangement, I certainly don't. You are a very lovely woman, Sue. Of course, the decision is strictly up to you and Jean."

After a few minutes of thought, Sue begins to strip saying, "Let's get it on, boy. If you can make me feel the same way that I remember feeling when Joe fucked me, the two of you have made a deal."

Sue finished stripping and lay down on the lounge. Tom immediately begins to kiss and suck at her tits. Then works his way down over her belly, and shortly is pushing his tongue into her cunt. After a few minutes of this, Tom quickly changes his position, and drives all of his sheathed cock into Sue's waiting passage. Only a very few strokes cause Sue to reach a climax of passion that causes her to faint just as he, too, reaches his climax.

As she recoveres, Sue states, "Tom . . . if you can do this very often, I sure do want you to do it. Even limp, you still feel good in me. You marry Jean and live with both of us."

"Sue, that would be the most pleasant arraignment I can think of," Tom replied as he pulled his now soft cock, and very full rubber, out of Sue’s very satisfied cunt.

At this, Jim stopped the camera and asked, "Which of you girls want to take care of this hard on that I've got?"

Sue answered, "I' II take it in my cunt a little later, but right now I want to rest for a while. That cock of Tom's is a little longer than most; it stretched things a little."

Jean then commented, "If you are in a hurry, and don't want to wait for Mom, I'll take it right now."

"I'll put this tape through the re-winder and then take Sue. She and I have gotten to know how each other like it, and you and Tom look really tired. I'll give Sue the money for tonight's tape and she can pass it on to you next week.” Jim answered. "OK" Jean agreed. "Tom and I will go on home then."

The weekly passion parties at Sue's apartment, or the studio, continued to take place for nearly a year without any disturbance when Sue, one night after the usual sex party, announced: "Looks like I've done it a second time. I saw the doctor this afternoon and he says there's no doubt. I'm pregnant again"

Jim, with a mock moan, exclaimed: "Looks like I'm finally going to get hooked." Then sighing, "Oh well; I've been asking her to marry me for two years. Now maybe she will have to say yes."

Then to the surprise of all the rest, Tom asks, "Is there any reason we can't make it a double wedding? I’ve kinda fallen for this wacky family myself. If Jean is willing, I'd like to make the arrangement we now have legal."

Jean’s answer was the same as Sue's: " I Do "