Train Station

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pushes his hips up us she grinds hers downwards increasing the pressure between them as he wraps his arms around her back and suddenly scrapes his fingernails from the top to bottom of her back. She moans as he pushes up against her as the jeans scrape uncomfortably; the sound muffled by the soft flesh of his neck. Her body shudders as his nails reach the base of her spine, her back bowing slightly. Her breasts moving slightly in front of him.

As her upper body rises she pushes her hips harder against him, craving to have him. He pushes his thumbs down the top of her pants. He grabs them and pulls downward, they slide to only about halfway down her ass since she's straddling him. Letting the pants go as her breasts slide farther up his chest he grabs them again and fondles them some more, running his fingernails lightly around the sides and towards the nipples, which he then lightly pinches and tugs on them. As this is being done he continues grind his hips upwards, as his breathing becomes deep and heavy.

Rocking forward she lifts her groin off his and rises to her feet. She slips her thumbs into the waist line of her pants sliding them down to her feet; giving off one hell of a view. She kicks them off onto the floor and falls back to her knees on top of him. Her body completely bare but a pair of black lace panties. She smiles down at him; her hair falling like a curtain around their faces. She bits her bottom lip to stop herself from moaning while he fondles her breasts. Her knees sit to the sides of his chest as her ass rests on his hips.

He slides his hands onto her hips and sliding his elbows downwards he pushes her up a bit and slides himself farther down under her. He stops with his faces in front of her panties and inhales the scent of her. He licks the front of the panties tasting her nectar that has soaked into them. Licking a couple more times and then moves them to the side with a hand and slowly licks up her slit to the very edge of her clitoral hood, where he plants a kiss and then slowly starts to lick. A small whimper of protest ventures from her parted lips as he moves her forward.

She glances down at him watching as he breathes her in. Heat rushes to her face; a blush the shade of a crimson rose enfolds on her cheeks. She makes a slight rasping sound as his tongue slides across the lace. Her body trembles slightly as his hand rises between her thighs and he slips her panties to one side. Using his torso as a brace she leans back ever so slightly. An in cohesive garble is all he heard as his tongue ran along her wet slit. She wanted to speak but was lost for words. Continuing his slow licking up, down, and around her clit. He pulls away slightly with a long lick that ends with his tongue flicking upwards on end of her clit.

He purses his lips and blows onto the wetness left from his licking up and down her slit. He then licks backwards down her slit to where her juices were oozing out of. He laps up the sweetest of nectars and loses himself in the smell and taste. His tongue darts out flat against her lips and slowly parting them slightly, and then curls the edges of tongue so it form a tube. He plunges it into her. The grip on his arm tightens cutting off circulation as his tongue plunges into the tight wet expansion of her vagina. A loud moan echoes through the room as she her head falls back spilling her dark hair down her back. Her nails leaving perfect crescent indents on the surface if his skin. She fights to stay still and not rock her hips against his face. She lets go of him bringing her hands to her breasts. Moaning as he continued to lick at her juices; squeezing her nipples...twisting them till it sent little sharp pains through her body. He continues to tongue fuck her.

As he plunges in and out, he opens and closes his tongue like a butterfly's wings. His tongue swirls around her opening, plunging back in over and over. Looking up the line of her body when she moans, he sees her hands move to her breasts. He pulls the panties back more and hooks the moist laciness behind his ear, and slides both hands up her sides; he grips tightly pushing with one hand and pulls with the other, rotating her onto her back. Her panties slip off his ear, he grabs them; yanking them down to her ankles. He plunges his face back between her legs.

He shifts slightly to the side and rests her right leg on his shoulder. With a finger of his left hand he glides it up and down rotating it and coating it completely with her love juices. Lowering his mouth, he clamps it down it around her clit and sucks on it, plunging his tongue up under the clitoral hood. Using the underside of tongue he does rhythmic swipes left, right, left, right. As he builds on the rhythm he plunges his finger into her hot wetness. The grip on her breasts tightens as his tongue plunges in and out of her. Her nipples peak between her white nails. She shivers as his warm hands run up her sides.

As her back hits the bed she giggles; then her laughing turned into an inhaling moan of pure ecstasy. Pressure builds between her legs as his tongue moves to a secret beat that only he can hear. The pleasure he is bringing to her body causes her back to arch up and her nails to dig into the bedspread; leaving tiny rips as her nails pull at the fabric. Her moans encouraged him to continue working on her love button, his finger plunges in and out of her hot wet pussy, working on her inner sweetness that will push her over the edge.

With his right arm he wraps it around her thigh and holds onto it tightly. Her body shudders against his face. Her back rises off the bed moaning his name; her tight pussy starts dripping, the juices running down his hand. He removes his hand from around her thigh, slowly withdraws his fingers. He briefly sucks the juices off, and then continues to lick her clit. He reaches down and works his shoes and pants off. His member throbs for release. Eating her out has excited him beyond words. Her reactions were everything he'd hoped for, now for the final plunge.

He keeps his face in her crotch, his beard moistens with juices. He stands bent over then slowly licks up her belly, hands walk across the bed. As he moves forward, kissing and licking his way up her body to finally reach her mouth. Planting a deep and longing kiss; he muffled the sound. He pushes his member against her dripping slit and slides it down moistening it until it's head gets to her hot sticky opening, and slowly, oh so slowly slides into it. As he continues to suck on her clit; drawing enticing moans from her mouth. Raising her head she sees him working his way out of his pants. As he crawls over her; she can't help but notice his erect member.

A deep blush forms on her face before his lips pressed to hers. A whimper of excitement is muffled by his mouth. The kiss intensifies as he rubs himself against her opening. The taste of juices still lies on his lips as he presses them to hers. He slides into her all the way to his pubic hair to mesh their bodies together. He slides out and in again slowly, a few times, and as he finishes an inward thrust, he stops, and a shudder runs down his spine and his member deep in her throbs, and she feels a warmth not her own.

Her tongue slips from between her lips to taste herself as his lips pressed to hers. The feel of him so deep inside her causes her breathing to thicken. As he slides in and out of her wet pussy; it makes a soft squishing sound, like a hand clenching and UNClenching in a shallow layer of water. A sudden shot of warmth fills her; causing a symphony of little moans. She stares up at the man above her. Her eyes fluttering open and close as she tries to wrap her head around the feelings that fill her mind. After a few moment of staying still inside of her he looks at her in the eyes and then starts to pump in and out of her again.

He says, "Sorry, but I get so excited that I can't help but get partly off," he leans back into her and kisses her again as he works himself in and out, increasing his rhythm from the slowness he'd restarted with.

He continues his rhythmic pumping; her counter rhythm encourages him to increase his speed. He bites into her neck again, and sucks on it. His hands roam up and down her body a few times and then run them up her arms until their hands meet, and he interlocks his fingers with hers. She turns facing him as she squeezes his hand. Her eyes glowing with lust as they lock on his. All she could do was moan his name softly and repeatedly. Yet again the pleasure started to build between thighs, threatening to spill before she wishes it to. She angles her hips upwards pushing him in deep; as his teeth closes around her flesh. With his fingers locked in hers, he presses her hands into the bed.

His rhythmic pumping increases. He pulls his mouth of her neck, and in a strangled voice says, "I can't hold out much longer..." he breath hot on her neck and ear. She knew she couldn't hold out much longer either; letting her hands wander up his chest to his shoulders...She rolled them over. She adjusts herself, leaning back, using his legs as a brace as she rolled her hips forward. As she moves her body on top of him.

Her head tilts backward letting her hair spill down her back; letting her nails dig into his thighs. The sudden shift of positions and the feel of her nails digging into his flesh push him over the edge.

He throws his head back put his hands on her hips and presses her down as he does a final upwards thrust, a loud moan escapes him, his entire body shudders from head to toes. His orgasm seems to go on and on, with each shuttering quake of his body, more hotness spills deep inside of her. She releases her grip on his legs and her body shudders above him. The consistent warmth filling her makes her pussy tighten around him, squeezing him. His grip on her hips the feeling of him spilling over inside causing her to moan loudly. Her upper body falls forward as she lays on top of him while he stays inside her. Her hair a tangled mess that spills around them in dark waves.

Still breathing heavily, he moves his hands from her hips and embraces her in a hug. His heart pounding in his chest, his breathing still deep and labored, through her hair, he tenderly lays a kiss upon her cheek. And lets his head fall back onto the bed. Enjoying the feel of her weight pressing down on his chest, their bodies still connected, the juices of their passion running down between his legs and soaking into the bedspread. She listens to his heart slam against his chest; her face nuzzling into the hollow of his throat. Kissing his neck and shivers a bit; goose bumps rising across the warm expansion of her torso.

Her lips move up his jaw line; she lightly brushes her lips across his. Between her legs grow sticky... She shifts again, moving only slightly sitting up. She places her hands on his chest her nails tapping against his skin; her hair covering most of her breasts. He tantalizingly runs his hands down her back, around each side and curls his hands around her breasts, pressing them together so the nipples touch, picking his head up he bites down onto the both of them at once. With her nipples between his teeth he licks them quickly back and forth each one. Her body quivers as a nearly silent moan hums in the air.

She raises a hand to his face running her fingertips across his skin.

She smiles her face slightly flushed..."are you sure you can go again?"

She giggles and kisses him lightly moving off of him. She ends up kneeling against his side.

"Hehehe", he chuckles lightly. "I just wanted to do that, I didn't give your breasts enough attention, and there they were right in front of me."

"Actually I think a little rest wouldn't hurt, lay down with me."

Nodding; she lays down next to him... curling against his side. She pushes her warm naked body against his skin.

Shivering she pulls back the blanket throwing her arm across his chest. Her body craving the warmth his body radiates.

"I am chilly."

He slides one arm under her and the other, pulling the blanket up; covering their nakedness in a cocoon of warmth within his arms. His breathing has slowed, as well as his heart beat. Embracing her, listening to her breathing, feeling her heartbeat, the touch of her flesh against him.

A fantasy fulfilled, a passion given into, he lay there with her wrapped in his arms he was contented to stay as if they were in their own world. Murmuring in her ear, "Was it everything you'd hoped for? She snuggles close to him, "Yes it was everything, I dreamed it would be...everything I wanted it to be." Her eyes flutter slowly open then closed repeating every few minutes. Her energy drained and her body exhausted she falls asleep in his arms wrapped in complete warmth. "I'm glad, it was everything and more than I'd hoped", speaking lowly and slowly to her as he snuggles into her more, listening to her breathing slows to the regular rhythm of sleep he murmurs; "sleep well my sweet one." As he drifts off to sleep.

The reflection of sunlight streams into the room, he awakens to growing brightness. Glancing over her head, still snuggled on his shoulder, he looks at the clock on the headboard the time showing 7:49am. Reflecting back upon last night, it still seemed surreal. With her warmth still pressed against him, he runs his hand down the line of her body, drinking in the scent of her. The taste of her still on his lips, and a stirring down low let's him know he wants to do it again what they had last night.

But a different urgent need presses upon him. He slowly disentangles himself from her, first ever so slowly pulling his arm out from under her, and when it's freed millions of pin pricks drive down his arm as the blood rushes back into it, doing his best trying to not wake her. The warm rays of the sun dance across her pale skin as the soft light fills the room around them. She feels the bed move around her; but she refuses to open her pale blue eyes. His arm slides out from underneath her, the warmth of his body dissipated as his rises off the bed.

Rolling on her side she faces the wall. The blanket slips halfway down her body, the light color of her skin giving off a luminous glow in the morning light. Her dark waves casting a shadow over her face. Glints of red shimmer in her hair. Feeling the cool air brush across her bare breasts causes her nipples to harden slightly. Her left arm crosses over her chest as she curls in a ball. He takes the blanket that slipped off as he got out of the bed, and recovers her as she curled up with the cool air hitting her nakedness. Leaning down he kisses her cheek lightly through her hair.

Turning around he leaves the room, the bright sunlight streaming through the windows stinging his eyes as he crosses naked through the kitchen towards the bathroom. After he relieves himself, he goes back into the kitchen, grabs the coffee pot and fills with water, pours into maker, puts filter and grounds in then presses start. He turns back to the bedroom.

The glow of reflected sunlight defines her body through the blanket. Getting to the bed, he lifts just the edge of blanket and slips under it, spooning himself around her. Her back to his chest he reaches around her with an arm and slides it around her just under her breasts, cupping the one against the bed in his hand. He snuggles into her just to be with her. Her body uncurls slightly as the warmth of the blanket enfolds around her. The sound of him working in the kitchen makes her smile to herself.

Her horribly knotted hair still covers most of her face; using her hand she brushes most of it to the side. Turning only her head she sees him completely nude messing with the coffee pot. Curiosity hit her because he doesn't drink coffee. Shrugging she faces the wall closing her eyes tight locking out the sun. Feeling the blanket move around her, then his chest press to her back and another flood of warmth around her. She pushes back against him her body absorbing his heat and the smell of the coffee that floods into the room. Her pressing into him as he enfolds her with his arm, brings a low hum of content to rumble in his chest. Everything was right in the world.

The sound of dripping coffee in the maker can be heard in the background, and her steady breathing there by him sounded slightly different than when he first woke up. With just the tip of a finger on the hand cupped around her breast, he slowly rotates it forming a circle.

She turns facing him, "I am awake you know."

Smirking as she pushes the blanket back revealing herself to him in the sunlight. She watches his finger make small circles on her breast; turning to face him her breasts jiggle slightly as she presses the front side of her body to him.

Her lips brush against his as she rises to her hands and knees the sheets falling completely from her body. She crawls over him walking out into the bright kitchen she heads to the bathroom, exposed to his eyes. After washing her hands she glances at the coffee pot then to the doorway of the bed room contemplating.

He watches her walk away, drinking in her nakedness. Her pale milky skin shining in the sunlight as she crossed the kitchen, and back after her brief bathroom visit. Her breasts bounce slightly as she walks. Her pause by the coffee maker allows him really enjoy the view. There is no evidence of a blush upon her face this morning, as there was yesterday when he removed her shirt. He could see that there wasn't a hair on her body, she was shaved smooth everywhere but for her head, and that dark hair gleaming with red highlights in the sunlight was still a tangled mess, but it look good on her. He loved the way it looked.

The light stung her eyes as it shone through the kitchen windows, the curtains partially drawn back to allow air flow. She reaches in the cupboard; having to rise onto her tiptoes her fingers latched around her pumpkin spice creamer. Her obsession with pumpkin startled even her. She grew up hating the very taste. Glancing in the bedroom she can see the gleam in his eyes as they fixed to her naked body. Fighting to keep color from her cheeks she pretended not to notice and makes her coffee, her body craving energy.

"When you're finished with your coffee, what do you have planned for the rest of your day? Hmmm?"

He says lowly and vocally implying at more than what the simplicity of the question in tales.

Talking his hands and cupping each breast and giving them a playful lifting squeeze. Her coffee was 3/4th the way gone; setting it on the counter she moves his hands from her breasts.

"Well personally I was thinking you could make French toast while I shower and then we can fill the day with some more 'Fun'."

She let the words rolls from her tongue longingly. She grins and picks up her coffee walking to the window making sure the curtain covers her body from the front.

"French toast. That can be arranged. But how about breakfast first and then we can share the shower?"

Staring at her as the sun and shadow of the curtain highlighting her body in contrasting reliefs. Briefly glancing past her out the window at the lake, the ripples of the currents in the lake sparkle in the sun. He walks to the fridge for the milk and eggs, turns back to the counter and places them there. Gathering the rest of what's needed for breakfast. She watches him putt around naked collecting breakfast ingredients. Ducking away from the window she walks to the fridge she opens the door bending down to grab the pumpkin swirl bread. Turning to him she throws the unopened loaf at him, "Catch!"

She prays he will catch it because pumpkin french toast sounds amazing. An itch bugs the inside or her left thigh; she drags her nails across her own skin making herself shiver. He looks over to her as she speaks, and sees her toss a loaf of bread at him. As it sails through the air towards him he sees her reach down to her inner thigh, and that distracts him from catching the bread. It hits him in the chest and falls to the floor. Keeping his eyes on her he squats down and blindly seeks the bread with a hand. Finding it he stands and holding it forgotten.