Train Station

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now that's a breakfast I can lick my lips over. Hehehe"

He smiles and looks her in the eyes. A deep blush forms on her face as she looks into his eyes.

"When I said catch that means don't let hit the ground...Hehehe. Personally I don't think I would make a good breakfast."

She stands up straight up her breast rubbing against each other; her hand slides up her stomach to her lips. She bites down on the nail of her index finger as she watches him stare at her. She walks into the living room grabbing her brush, standing in the doorway she does her hair. Standing still he watches her, he feels a stir in his groin as she walks by.

With a smirk on his face he turns back to preparing breakfast. Plugging in the griddle to preheat it and then cracking some eggs into a bowl, pours some milk, add a bit of sugar and cinnamon, he stirs vigorously with a fork mixing the ingredients well. Grabs a stick of butter and runs it over the now hot griddle, then dipping bread into the mixture places 4 slices in to cook. He turns slightly to watch her again. He can't help himself, he can just watch her doing anything and it mesmerizes him.

She notices him watching her as she brushes her hair. Dropping her brush on the couch she walks back to the kitchen, as she walks by him she lets her nails gently drag across his lower stomach. She spins in a small circle giving him a view of everything he is dying to touch. Her hands run over the soft skin of her breasts and torso; teasing him she squeezes her own breasts. Her hand descending lower till nearly touching her pussy. She knew what he wanted but she wanted food first and if she kept distracting him, her food will never get cooked.

Tilting her head she smirks at him.

"In due time love ...in due time."

"Oh my, oh my, you are such a lovely tease. Just look at what you've done."

Holding a spatula in one hand his other he grabs her hand and presses it against his crotch as his member gives a throb of growth along her hand. Smirking he releases her hand not knowing if she will leave it there. He uses the spatula to check how far the first side has cooked. She giggles and gives his growing member a squeeze.

"How well can you concentrate?"

A smirk forms on her lips as she sinks to her knees in between him and the counter where he is cooking.

Glancing up him her voice a little seductive, "do you think you can handle cooking and me pleasuring you at the same time? Because I don't think you can."

She starts laughing again. "Really, I bet I can."

As he looks down into her eyes twinkling up at him. He turns his upper body slightly and checks on the toasts cooking seeing they are done he flips them over to cook the other side. Taking his agonizingly long drawn out words as encouragement and as a test she drags her tongue up the length of his shaft. Not taking her eyes off him for a second she slips the head of his cock into her mouth; sucking softly as he continues to cook.

Her tongue swirls around him as she removes him from her mouth; kissing softly up his member. Her tongue slides across his lower stomach releasing his hardening member. He concentrates on his cooking, really it was just waiting enjoying her tongue doing it wondrous actions on him, and when it licks across his stomach, it's wet warmness send a slight shiver up him. Looking down he sees she's really enjoying herself, teasing him to distract him from cooking. Looking back he checks and finds the first four done, spatulas them onto a plate. Then grabs the butter and smears in on the griddle, it's sizzling can be heard, then four more slices of bread, dipped and put on to cook.

She frowns clearly understanding she was defeated. She rises to her feet and kisses his cheek.

"Ok, ok you win...this time."

"Really? I win, hmmm, how 'bout we make it a more challenging for me?" he says, mischievously looking her in the eyes.

He grabs her hand that's holding the toast, pulls it down, pours some syrup on it, and lowers it more. Growling as he takes her food she looks at him questioningly as he pours sticky maple syrup in her hand. Slightly disgusted by the sticky liquid dripping down her arm. Dropping to her knees she smears the syrup on him; her hand squeezing and sliding up and down his shaft. Dying for a taste she lets her tongue explores the tip of his hardened member, the warmth of her tongue sliding down the length of him... this was a sweet and unique experience.

The syrup was cold on his member, but it quickly warmed, her tongue licking causes it to throb, and to distract himself, he checks the toasts that are cooking and finds they are done flips them, his knees quiver slightly flipping the last one and almost misses put it back on the griddle. The toast in his hand he moves it down in front of her face as she does her magic. Her eyes notice the toast and the smell of pumpkin but she is busy. Closing her eyes; she moves her tongue across the head of his cock. Her tongue taking time to poke into the tip, not know if he finds that pleasurable.

She lets her teeth graze down his member till her mouth reaches his balls. Sucking on them softly as the hand covered in syrup rubs him tenderly. A deep moan fills the room, when she puts her tongue into the opening on his member, his head falls back, the stickiness of the syrup, her teeth grazing downwards send a shiver up his spine, and he locks his knees. The syrup making a sloppy sound between her fingers as she works it up and down.

The sensation is nearly too much for him, his breathing getting heavier, dimly he remembers he's cooking, and without checking if they were properly done, spatulas them onto a plate, and unplugs the griddle to remove any more distractions from the attention she was paying him. Loving the reaction she is getting from him, she pulls from him standing up; tormenting him as she grabs the French toast.

"You will have to wait for me to finish love then I will grant you what you want."

Smiling she takes a bite out of the french toast and paces around the kitchen her breasts bouncing as she walks. She loves to torment him in any way she can.

"Grrr, that's not right." as he grabs another toast off her plate, slathers some syrup on it. He walks to her holding it up near his mouth as though he was going to eat it, then suddenly flips it syrup side down onto her chest and rubs it over her breasts.

"Hehehe... sure it is."

She smiles as he smears syrup across her chest.

"Well, well now don't we both taste just fabulous." grinning she kisses him deeply.

He grins pressing their sticky bodies together.

"What a waste of food," she looks down at the toast stuck to her chest.

"But damn don't I smell delicious."

Her tongue slides across his cheek.

"Mmmmm, it's not wasted... just u make for a better enjoyable plate."

He leans down to the toast stick to her, licks the syrup to the edge of the toast and then takes a bit of it. He sinks his teeth deep enough to bite into her breast playfully. Then takes a second bite the same way, lift his head back up, chews and swallows the mouthful.

"Mmmmm, definitely better than using a plate and fork."

She shivers as he bites down catching the skin of her breast with his breakfast.

"You definitely have a way with cooking." she snickers and runs her fingers threw his hair as he took the second bite.

She kisses him after he swallows, "I don't like how sticky I'm turning out to be."

She steps back from him syrup slowly drizzling down her torso.

"I love it when you're sticky, besides you were kind enough to syrup my hair, and after breakfast is shower time."

As he places a hand on the toast stuck to her and runs it down between her breasts, down her belly to the top of her sex. Then starts back upwards, peeling it off of her and folding it in half eats another big bite. Meanwhile with the fingers of his other hand he trails them through the syrup on her breast making circles around her nipples. "Well you did pour it in my hand...did you not?"

She shivers as he runs syrup to a very intimate place on her body. A lustful moan hums from her lips as he rubs the syrup around and on her nipples.

She walks from him to the bathroom after he pulls his breakfast from her body. The syrup stretches with the bread. A wide grin forms on her face as she turns on the hot water. "Mmmmm" he agrees with his mouthful, eating the rest of the toast as he watched her ass swaying as she walked to the bathroom.

Swallowing the last bite he went to the bathroom. As the water runs over her hand, waiting for it to heat to a comfortable temperature, he just stands there admiring the view of her leaned over the tub. He slowly reaches his very sticky fingers under and upwards to her slit, and runs three of them down. One centered to the parting and one on each to the sides of her lower lips. A shuddering moan escapes her lips as his syrup covered fingers rubbing against her dampening pussy.

The water starts to burn her hand; she turns the nozzle right trying to adjust the temp. She grips the edge of the tub as her body quivers. Turning to look at him she stands up; stepping into the tub. She lets the hot water run over her body, slowly rinsing the maple syrup down the drain. He follows her in to the tub and closes the curtain. Standing so he doesn't block the water he watches as she rubs the syrup off her, and how the water cascades off her body.

While watching, he licks at the syrup on his fingers with a playful look on his face. She watches him as she reaches for her body wash, who needs a lufa when you have hands. She squirts liquid soap across her breasts; she takes his hands placing them on her slippery breasts.

Wanting him to play with her wet body was making her lower lips drip for his touch. Smiling, he step in the way of the water, leans his head back into it, but with his hands he starts rubbing the soap up and her body, around her breasts up to her neck and then back down, across her breast and belly, and finally to her pussy lips, where he rubs up and down slowly, languishing the feel of them.

His other hand just absentmindedly rubbing the water in his hair to loosen the syrup from it. She moans his name as he rubs the soap between her legs; not knowing what wetness is water and which is hers. Her own hand sliding down his torso to his member. Gently she rubs the syrup off him; watching his face as she touches him, and rubs him clean.

Finally the last of the sticky disaster from breakfast vanishes. She kisses him as hot water beats around them; her fingers run through his hair helping him remove the last of the syrup. He leans into the kiss, and wraps his arms around her. He carefully turns them in the tub, then slowly slides down her body. Grabbing her hands he sits down in the tub pulling her downwards to him. Her breasts hang in front of him; he licks and nibbles at them. (To Be Continued)