All Comments on 'Training Ch. 11'

by bonnietaylor

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
If you like sexy young asian women fucking all kinds of ways

on an even young white hard cock you;ll love this chapter. bonnie this is the best story you have ever written. YOu made me cum with each chapter. I can't wait to se how this ends. Will He knock her up like she wants or live between the three women sharing them? Will he want to fuck his neighbor, mother or the aian woman more and more as the story goes on. The sex in this chapter was magnificant, so real I was sure it was my cock inside her wet warm asian pussy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
OMG

I'm quite young myself and I wish this would happen to me. This is the best story I've read on here so far. Bonnie you are an amazing writer. I came several times from this chapter alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just mindless perverted shit story !

By a mindless perverted fagot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Er.

You really need to work on this - the tenses are all weird, and the sex part is very... unsexy. You need to at least get a beta reader.

Also:

"Bobby had learned that she liked her nipples handled but not pinched hard. Gentle pinching and rubbing set her off. They felt wonderful pressing against his naked chest when they hug tight and especially when he would suck them when she was under him, fucking him. That would happen later on in this chapter. Because they were so firm and hard they made him lust for her even more if that was possible.

Bobby will learn more things about what she likes when he fucks her. For example when she is on top, and bends forward over him her nipples are lovely to suck and lick. She likes it but she is much more pussy oriented. Touching her pussy with a finger a tongue or cock really makes her hump and ram her pussy fucking you back."

This part completely threw me out of the story. It's just very poorly written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
yep, another great chapter.

And annony, you're the asshole of the world not just this site. We all know you hate Bonnie because she calls your sad old ass out one day and told you what we all think of you. You're pig shit and vomit all rolled into a sad old tired man who has no friends and lives with his dead mother

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Yep, another pile of steaming shit !

This faggot just cannot write !! 1* !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

VOTE 1* FOR EVERY STORY RATED BY THAT TRANNY BITCH FOOL VASTIESMITH2 AKA BONNIETAYLOR2 AKA ANON!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
5

for a offset to the asshole annony's 1 vote!!

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
Have to give you a 5

Good story and effort and to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote. Everyone knows this fool gives Bonnie a 1 for everything she writes. he doesn't read them he just votes 1 because she called him out one day and now we all know he's the fag old asshole of LIT!!! IT's a great sex story of a young guy and his women!!! Any man who doesn't kike this has to be gay!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Another dumb chapter

Could these characters even tie their own shoes?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous