Training Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,210 Followers

She saw the look in his eyes and knew he knew it was her that night. She told him: "Yes baby! It was me that night. I fucked you just like this when you were blinded folder. Isn't it better to see me as I slide my cunt up and down on your beautiful cock?"

Bobby moaned as she came down engulfing his cock again completely inside her body and squeezed it. "So good, God it feels so good Dhea", he said to her.

"Yes Dhea, it's much better to see you, you are so beautiful. I love looking at your face and body as we fuck", he said as he moaned again as she slide down his cock and squeezed it again!

He pushed his hips up and entered her as she pushed down on him. She lost her breath in a gasp of sexual pleasure when it went in so far and so deep. She worked her body so each time she could feel it go deeper and deeper. The way she fucked him made his cock slide inch by glorious inch into her pussy as she slowly worked her hips and cunt on him.

It didn't seem real, more like a dream to Bobby and Dhea as they fucked. How magnificent it felt to her to feel this young cock so deep inside her body. The sex with Bobby was better than she could have imagined. He was very good for his age and she loved how he worked so hard to please her.

Finally Dhea sat on Bobby and held perfectly still. His cock was embedded completely and the bottom of his shaft was pressed directly against her clit. She knew it would only take a few good long thrusts or pumps by either of them to make her cum again. Don't move baby. Just feel how wet and warm my pussy is with your young cock inside it. Try not to move but just feel it", she told him in a very husky voice.

She was staying still and he was watching her. She took his hands and without moving her hips and pussy she pressed them to her tits. Her nipples were hard as they pressed against the palms of his hands. They felt so good to Bobby as he squeezed and ran his hands and fingers all over her tits lifting and squeezing them. Then he pinched her nipples gently just like he knew she liked it.

It was hard for her to stay focused on him. After several long seconds she couldn't hold back any longer and lifted up which drew his cock back out of her wet hole about half way.

Being careful to do so very slowly, she saw the lust and pleasure in his eyes and on his face. The aching in her pussy was unbearable; she wanted to fuck him hard and fast and cum screaming his name.

Then Bobby lost control and pushed up into her fast and hard again and again. He yelled; "I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum! Fuck me Dhea please. "

She slammed down on his shaft and felt his load released. His cock jumped and moved with the cum each time it shot deep into her cunt. Her pussy squeezed his shaft as she felt his cock pump and spew his seed into her womb. She stayed down on his shaft letting it stay as deep inside her pussy as she could get him.

Dhea rocked back and forth on his cock making contact with her clit and making him cum more. He squeezed her tits almost until they hurt but she let him. With his young, hard cock cumming so hard; Bobby cried out as he finished his second orgasm and filled Dhea's body with his warm cum.

He continued fucking her slow and easy now for several minutes until his soft cock fell out of her cunt. As it did the wave of cum behind it started to flow out of her cunt hole and on to Bobby's cock and balls.

She lay down on top of him and they drifted off to sleep.

Around 3:00AM she felt him move over her and enter her pussy again. With his cock slowly pushing into her hole he made her cum again using his finger to rub her clit as he fucked her.

He fucked her like before, with her under him and her legs wrapped around his body. It took a while but finally Bobby began to cum again shooting more cum into her pussy with each thrust.

"That's it, baby, give me it all. Fuck me. Fuck my cunt and fill me with your seed again," she hissed at him as he moved fast and hard into her.

Dhea knew she had been filled three times so far with his abundant amount of seed and she humped him back until she felt her own orgasm welling up from within. His shaft rubbed her clit so well. Bobby's cock was bent just a little and when he fucked her like this the entire shaft rubbed her clit. She arched her back again and her orgasm swept over her.

Dhea never came so quick or so hard in her life. She yelled out and twisted and lifted them both up off the bed again as she lost completely control again. God Bobby could make her cum so hard!

"Yes," she said unable to say anything else as she finally peaked with her orgasm and held her ass up off the bed for seconds.

Then it was done. She fell back to earth and the bed and gasped for air. She held her young lover and realized Bobby was still sort of hard. He was stroking his cock inside her pussy just moving in back and forth.

Finally he rolled off of her and lay next to her. After a few minutes he sat up but his cock was still hard. As he looked at Dhea he realized she had been well fucked. Her hair was messed up and her body reddish in color around her pussy slit and her nipples. Her cunt was swollen from his dick in it so long and so many times.

She saw him looking at her pussy. She smiled at him and then she surprised him. She lifted her legs and pulled them to her breasts. With her feet and legs off the mattress she spread her legs wide apart. Her count was so close to his cock he could feel her heat. She was inches from his hard cock. She lowered her feet back to the bed and opened them wide for him. She was exposing her entire wet cum cover cunt and ass hole.

Dhea used her fingers and opened her pussy lips and showed Bobby how much cum she had inside her cunt. He just looked at her wide open pussy and licked his lips. He loved seeing her like this, she looked breathtaking so slutty yet so erotic.

He could see the inner pink of her pussy and the wetness oozing out of her vagina. Large globs of his white cum were slowly running out of her hole. Dhea had her knees almost touching the mattress now as she lay there open to his view. "Touch it bobby. Feel how hot you have made my pussy. Feel your cum leaking out of my hole', she told him.

Bobby touched her cunt and felt how hot and wet it was. He loved that feeling. She held her legs wide open showing him how much she wanted him to see her pussy. She said: 'Look at it Bobby, see how much cum you have given me. Now baby fuck me like the whore I am. Fuck me again Bobby, one last time."

Her cunt was just dripping with cum and formed a small pool under her ass. "Take me from behind this time Bobby. Fuck me like a dog and fill me again Bobby", she hissed at him with sex and lust in her voice.

She moved around and got on all fours and Bobby got behind her. "Yes baby do it push your hard dick into me and fuck me hard Bobby. Fuck me and enjoy me. Fuck me like a whore baby!" Dhea told him.

He moved behind her and with one shove he slid in all the way. Her cunt felt like it was on fire, so wet and hot. Bobby felt his dick head hit bottom and press against her cervix. She cried out but it felt so good he didn't care. He held her hips and pushed and pushed and started to fuck her without any gentleness or compassion, only need. "Harder Bobby, don't hold back baby! Just fuck me for your own pleasure. Just fuck me Bobby, hard, fuck me hard", she yelled as he drove his cock home again and again!

Bobby told her: "I'm in all the way Dhea, and now put your head on the pillow and lift your ass up to me. Let me fuck you like you wanted me to do."

She put her face on the cool spot of the mattress and felt Bobby ramming her cunt from behind. "Ah fuck yes! God Dhea it's so good baby", he told her as he bent over her back and slammed his cock into her cunt hole.

Again and again he fucked her not worrying about pleasuring her at all but simply to fuck her and enjoy her.

Again and again Bobby hit her ass with his body as his cock pushed deep into Dhea's cunt. Again and again he rammed his cock into her. He pushed her higher and higher sliding her face up the bed with each thrust. He held her hips and slammed his cock meat into her cunt. His balls flew up and slapped the top of her cunt this time.

Again and again he worked for his own pleasure while Dhea lifted her ass up higher for him. His dick was so hard and red and the skin stretched so tight around the head each time he pushed as deep as he could go that it started to hurt. But the hurt felt great. He was fucking a woman for his own pleasure now.

Dhea squeezed her pussy when she could but Bobby was fucking her so hard and fast she couldn't seem to match his thrusts. Again and again Bobby worked his dick into her hole. Again and again he worked towards his own cum, not worrying about her.

And then he arched his back and threw his head back and cried out like the Alpha wolf and slammed his dick as deep as he could and held it as his cum pumped and pumped and pumped into Dhea womb for the forth time that night! She fell on the bed and he fell on top of her his dick still embedded in her hole.

When he was done he just lay there on top of her and she pushed him off. He just laid there completely drained. She rolled over and faced him. With her small hands she reached for his cock.

He moaned when he felt her touch it and then hold it. It was totally soft now and Bobby was completely drained. Bobby was done for the night.

Dhea had worked her magic and charm and Bobby had filled her four times with his seed. She loved how he felt making love to her and just plain fucking her. Actually she sort of like it when he just took over and fucked her like an animal. But she had drained him and now they both slept the sleep of satisfied lovers. Tomorrow she would take him home to his mother and Bonnie and the four of them would plan his sexual future.

bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,210 Followers
12