All Comments on 'Training Ch. 06'

by bonnietaylor

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
playman64playman64over 13 years ago
Good Story

I really enjoyed reading and cumming to this story .

Keep writing I need to go read the other chapter's.

Steve

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Sweet. Way to go girl. A great read

Really hot and erotic. With the descriptive writing I could almost smell Jane's hot wet pussy.

Thanks for the great visual read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Really realy hot. Great build up

I stroked and stroked until my hand got tired. I have cum with each chapter of this story. One of the ebst on here. I just love how the women get Bobby to eat them over and over again until they can't take any more, then they fuck her until he can't take any more. He has learned well from his training!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Jeez! What a fucking red hot story - I'm so fucking hard right now it hurts! Ken xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Lots of good fucking in this story

Mother fucking is really hot. To slide your cock in and out of the channel that you came down years earlier, and leaving your cum for her in her pussy is really cool. Sucking her tits is great too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Fucking Brilliant!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Fucking mindless perverted Shit!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
fill mommy up baby fill her up and knock her up!!

I have cum so many times from this story it hurts now in a good way. Go0d Bonnie writes so hot fucking stories!!!

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
another great chapter!!

the annony fool who writes dribble on each chapter of this story must be gay. If he read these and didn't cum he must be a fag!!!! Gave you a 5 girl, to help offset the asshole annony who gives you 1s all the time. Keep going and maybe make om prego!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The monkeys are running amok!

This is getting worse.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a6 months ago

In fiction, as in real life, it is amazing what happens when people, regardless of relationship, recognize and accept the fact that the other is a human being. They have the same needs and wants, physically, emotionally, and pssychologically, as they do. Fake societal morals, artifically created familiar boundaries, and self-imposed, unrealistic religious belief systems have no standing between two or ,more people to love each other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous