Training Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,210 Followers

Bonnie pulled out his hard cock and began to jerk him off as Jane watched. Bonnie smiled as she ran her hand up and down the shaft and tickle the cock head and the under side of his young hard cock making Bobby moan with pleasure. Jane just watched as Bobby's cock jumped and moved on its own.

As she watched his big cock right there being held by her best friend, Jane couldn't stand it. Her body was trembling and when Bobby moved his hand from her breast down between her legs she arched her hips pushing her cunt into his hand. When she felt him rub her wet cunt and pull the thong over and out of the way. She moaned: "Oh God!! Stop! Oh god Bobby!! Stop please!!"

But he didn't stop. Instead he squeezed her pussy moving the thong out more until her complete pussy was open to his touch. His hand was wet and her pussy felt like it was on fire. He began to rub her wetness directly like he did her tits. While it felt absolutely amazing to Jane, she grabbed his hand and as they fought over where the hand was going.

Bobby was rubbing and trying to get his fingers into her pussy hole. Jane needed to stop him. She quickly sat up and yelled: "Stop!! Please Bobby! Stop it. I have to pee or there's going to be an accident."

She got up and as Bonnie held Bobby's big hard cock so he couldn't go after her they watched as Jane hurried to the bedroom. They both watched her ass wiggle and sway as she hurried away.

When she left Bonnie just continued to play with Bobby's cock. She told him: "Wait, she'll be back and things will get hotter. I'm telling you she is in heat but she is scared Bobby! So just relax and let Bonnie make you nice and hard for your mom."

He lay back against the sofa and just watched as Bonnie made love to his dick. Bobby reached for her tits as they waited for Jane to come back into the room. Bonnie said: "If she doesn't come out soon I'm going in after her. But let your cock stay out. I want her to see it real hard and want it. I'll get her to touch it and then we'll see how she responds."

She stroked and played with it and then she had an idea. She told him: "Remove all your clothes now Bobby and let your mother see you like this with your hard cock sticking up in the air. Besides when she is ready you won't have to stop and get undressed you'll already be ready."

Bobby had no intentions of covering it up. He loved to have his cock out from under his clothes and have Bonnie touch it. He wanted Bonnie to make him cum, or Jane to make him cum. He wanted someone to suck him off, or jerk him off, but he wanted to cum. He pulled the tee shirt over his head and stood up as Bonnie pulled his shorts down. He was now fully nude, hard and ready to cum.

Bonnie loved seeing him like that so hard and so handsome. Bonnie just loved to play with his very hard cock and big balls and make him as hot as she could get. She wasn't sure if she wanted him to cum or not right now. So she teased him more than worked on him. But his cock was sticking straight up in the air. He was super hard and ready to release a ton of cum for someone

Meanwhile when Jane walked into the bedroom she had to hold herself up by gripping the bed post or she would have fallen on her knees. Her body was literally shaking and her pussy had flooded the thong. Her son's touch on her pussy was unbelievable. She had felt electricity shoot over her entire body and centered directly in her pussy. Her clit was very hard, red and throbbing. Just his touch had almost made her scream. She was nude except for the thong and her body was on fire.

"I have to wash myself and clean off my wetness. And, I have to settle down. God I came just from his hands and mouth touching my breast. I can't imagine how it will feel when he eats my pussy and fucks me. I want him so badly but I'm shaking I'm so scared." she said to herself.

She went into the bathroom and first she peed. Damn she really had to go all that wine had made her have to pee so badly. Once she was finished she got a wash cloth and warmed the water in the sink and began to clean off her pussy. She removed the thong and washed the outer lips and inner pink of her cunt. Then she washed off her inner thighs and the drops of her wetness that had run down her leg. Satisfied with cleaning it she came back into the bedroom as Bonnie called out: "What's taking you so long!! Do you need us to come in and help you?"

Jane didn't answer her she looked around for something to put on. "There's no way I'm not putting on panties. They will be my last chance to say stop or no. Without panties I have no defense what so ever,", again she was talking to herself.

She took one of the new panties and slipped them on over her thighs and covered her pussy. These panties were super small with a small triangle that covered her cunt with small ties that went around her hips while one went up under her ass to hold the bottom. A small triangle not more than 3 inches wide, but, at least they were panties of some type.

She opened the door just as Bonnie was about to come in. She said: "Sorry had to pee so badly."

Bonnie took her hand and they walked to the sofa where Bobby was sitting with his cock sticking up in the air. He just smiled when he saw the ladies looking at his hard on. Bonnie walked to the sofa and made Jane sit down in the same place as before. But this time, Bonnie took her hand and placed it on Bobby's cock. Before Jane could stop her they both began to stroke it.

Once Jane relaxed and was masturbating her son, Bonnie released her hand and Jane began to work his cock by herself. Bobby watched as his mother worked and jerked off his cock. He told her how nice it felt to have her touching him. He ran his hands up her back and pulled her back against him. Her hand never left his dick and she turned her head and kissed him hard as she felt his hands reach around her and cup her breasts again. God his hand were heavenly as his fingers gently pinched and rolled her nipples between his thumb and index fingers

They both relaxed and each enjoyed the touch of the other. Bonnie smiled and poured more wine for everyone. Bobby finally had to tell his mother he was going to cum if she kept stroking him like she was. She increased her hand motion and worked his cock faster and gripped it harder. She kissed him and shoved her tongue into his mouth and when they broke the kiss Jane told him: "I very much wanted to make you cum Bobby. I want to see it, feel it, and taste it."

Bobby pulled her away from his mouth and whispered: "Suck it for me mom. Make me cum by sucking it. It feels so much better when you suck it. Please mom, suck it for me."

Jane didn't hesitate; she wanted to please her son. She bent down and took his hard cock head in her mouth and with her lips and tongue she sucked as her hands stroked him hard and fast. She sucked and sucked and sucked until Bobby moaned and told her: "OH GOD yes here it comes. Suck it!"

She felt her son's cock thicken and get hotter in her hand and she never moved her mouth. She knew he was going to cum as he got harder too. She sucked even more as he exploded and filled her warm wet mouth with so much cum it leaked out around the hard shaft filling her mouth.

OH GOD MOM! Suck it mom, suck it please, I'm Cumming!" he moaned and then shouted it.

Jane loved doing this for all the special men in her life, her serious boy friends in high school and her college lovers, her husband and now her son. She never stopped or slowed down and just sucked and licked with her mouth and stroked his big dick with her hands as she felt his balls tighten and then finally relaxed a little once she had drained the cum from him.

When she finally lifted off the cock head she licked her lips as she smiled down at her boy and drain down all of his sperm. Then she asked; "Was it good? Was I good? How did I do Bobby? I haven't had a man's cock in my mouth for many years. Was I OK baby?"

Bobby smiled and told her she was fantastic. "That was so good mom. Thank you. I loved how you kept sucking until I was done. Thank you so much."

He pulled her to him and they kissed and tongue fucked sharing a little of his cum that she still had around her lips and tongue. He kept kissing her as he reached again for her pussy only to find the new set of panties damp. He immediately let her relax back against the sofa as he moved around and knelt in front of her. He said: "I want to do that to you mom. Open your knees for me and let me show you how good I am at it. Let me lick your pussy and make you feel good. Let me make you cum mom."

She was completely nude except for the ridicules small pair of panties she had on. She looked into her son's face and saw the excitement there. She knew he wanted to do this for her badly. Slowly she opened her legs and he used his hands to hurry her a little.

There in front of him were his mother's long silky thighs and a small pair of panties hardly covering her cunt. He began to kiss and lick up her inner thigh as she opened them more and more. He licked further and further up her inner thigh until he was next to her panties. Then he kissed and licked over the panties line and used his fingers to move her panties out of the way.

Jane felt his mouth on her hot bald pussy and she moaned: "OH Bobby! Oh God yes baby! I need this so badly Bobby! Lick me baby, make me cum. Eat it baby eat my pussy."

Bobby slid his fingers under her panties flap and pulled the panties all the way to the side exposing all of his mother's shave pussy. He covered her pussy slit with his mouth and used his tongue to probe and enter her wetness. He heard his mother take a big breath in as he began to lick and suck her for the first time. Her cunt was on fire she wanted this for so log and as Bobby make love to her pink insides Jane closed her eyes and smiled with pleasure.

But when his tongue entered her hole Jane cried out and arched up off the sofa and began to fuck his mouth! "Yes! Yes Bobby just like that. Right there baby, fuck me with your tongue!! Ah God baby that feels so good. Lick mommy really good baby", she cried out at him as she held his head.

"God she really needs this bad", he said to himself.

"Yes, yes, yes Bobby! Oh fuck yes! Lick it baby! Lick it and suck it for mommy baby! Eat my pussy I want to cum so badly" Jane almost yelled out at him as she humped his face and held his head tighter.

Bonnie smiled and sat with Jane holding her and cupping her tits as she began to rub and play with them. Bonnie bent down and kissed her best friend on the lips and held her in her arms as Bobby worked his mouth on his mother's pussy. He stayed there and licked and licked her for a very long time. He actually love to do this for a lady since he knew it felt as good as when Bonnie was sucking his dick

Finally Jane spread her legs wide as she could open them and he felt and tasted her cum! She coated his face with her wetness. He loved that especially! He lifted her legs up over her head and licked all over her ass and pussy and thighs and pelvis. Bonnie reached for her legs and helped to hold them up as Bobby licked his mother's cunt ass and thighs. Jane was gone, and all she did was hold his head moan and tell him how good it felt.

After a really hard orgasm Bobby put his fingers on the sides of her panties and whispered, "Lift up mom and let me take off these panties. I'm not done eating your pussy yet"

Bonnie said: "He's is just getting started Jane. Lift up baby. Lift for him."

Jane lifted her ass up off the sofa and Bobby pull her panties down and off her feet. She lifted each leg as he removed them while Bobby loved how her wet cunt looked as she moved her legs to remove the panties. She was so wet!

Once the panties were off, and Bonnie moved over, Bobby laid his mother back on the sofa all the way. He opened her legs wide and put his face back into her wet hot cunt. Then he inserted a finger and began to finger fuck her pussy as his mouth covered her clit and he started to gently suck it.

Jane held her son's head guiding his mouth to where she wanted it, where it felt the best. She worked her hips and lifted her pelvis as she fucked his mouth and fingers that making love to her cunt. He used long slow licks and slowly pushed his fingers, two of them now, into her pussy hole. Jane was in heaven. Bobby worked on his mom just like Bonnie had taught him. Slowly and never stopping Bobby made his mother cum at least 2 more times for a total of at least 4 orgasms with his mouth, tongue and fingers.

Meanwhile Bonnie had moved around and was now sucking and jerking him off so he would be hard when he was done eating her best friend's cunt. Bobby loved his mother's taste and how she smelled and he couldn't seem to get enough. His tongue couldn't get in deep enough and his fingers couldn't get wet enough as Jane held his head and fucked his face and came and came and came with wonderful orgasm that swept over her.

When she couldn't stand it any longer she pulled Bobby up and out from between her open thighs and began to kiss and tongue his mouth! Now, she could taste her own juices on Bobby's lips and tongue. As they lay together Bobby was on top of his mother rubbing his body on hers.

Bonnie took Bobby's hard cock and lined it up at Jane's open wet pussy hole. "Now he's going to fuck you sweetie and you are going to love it", Bonnie told Jane.

As she did Bobby pushed gently and the head of his cock entered Jane's hole. "OH GOD!" Jane yelled as Bobby slowly entered her.

More and more of his young hard dick entered her and went deeper and deeper and Jane just moaned and sighed and opened her thighs wider giving herself to him completely! "Fuck me baby! Fuck momma. Fuck me and make me cum baby. I need your hard cock so badly", she moaned into his ear as Bobby began to move in and out of her pussy.

Bobby worked her like Bonnie taught him all these past months. In and out he fucked her and Jane just held him and wrapped her legs around him and lifted up when her body demanded it. Faster and hard she moved and he moved with her matching each thrust with his own. "FUCK!!" ME!!!" she cried out.

Bobby felt her pussy flood with her cum as he buried his cock deep inside her tunnel. He knew she was ready now for a harder fuck and he gave her one. The blow job that Bonnie gave him had helped him now. He knew it would take much longer before he shot his next load. Ramming into her cunt now she just held on to his strong arms and looked into her son's face. She let him plunge and pump into her. She saw the lust in his face, the pleasure the sex he was getting and receiving from his mom. On and on he went and the hard work he was doing in order to please her was paying off. She was lifting up and ramming into him with a sexual fever now. . She loved him so much.

They fucked for a long time and Jane was having one orgasm after the other now, they just seemed to flow all over her. When one stopped another started, she was really being fucked.

But, now Bobby's need was growing faster again and since Jane had cum so many times he was ready now to have his own orgasm. He was pretty sure she was finished cumming but Jane surprised him and cried out loud as she arched up and lifted them both off the sofa! She screamed telling the world how good her son was fucking her. Bonnie smiled knowing Jane was having one hell of an orgasm.

Again and again Bobby pumped his cock deep into her hole faster and faster and harder and harder. As he reached his limit he arched his back and lifted his shoulders and head up in the air as he squeezed the cheeks of his ass tight.

Then he shoved his dick as deep as he could get it into his mother cunt. She held him and squeezed her thighs around him and her pussy tight around his cock's shaft. She told him: "Yes baby! Cum. Cum deep and fill me! Oh Bobby! Your cock feels so good. Cum baby! Cum and let me feel it."

She lifted her hips up even more, squeezing her pussy around his cock and began to milk it. He held her and kissed her and their bodies locked together as he shot load after heavy load deep into his mother's cunt hole. He finally finished cumming and she was full of his seed now.

They just held each other his cock deep in her hole and her legs holding him there. Finally she fell back on the sofa and he collapsed on top of her. Bonnie clapped her hands and just said: "Yes!!! Great job Bobby! Your mom feels so good right now! Great job baby!"

And then it was over. Bobby had eaten and fucked his mother and she loved it. They smiled at each other and kissed and then they looked at Bonnie and they welcomed her into their love making. When they finally got up off the sofa, they were arm in arm with Bobby between the two women. They walked into Jane's bedroom and then into the shower. The day was done but the night was just starting.

They showered and washed and then dried each other playing and kissing and touching each other as they went about it. Then they ate and drank more wine but they stayed nude and just enjoyed each other's bodies.

Bobby wanted to compare their tits and they let him. He decided he love both of them the same. Actually Bonnie was a little bigger but both women had ample breasts to please his young hands and mouth.

Bonnie had some hair around the top of her pussy, a 'landing strip' but his mom was shaved completely. She looked so sexy with no hair around her cunt. Her slit was red and looked used right now, it had been. Bobby had fucked her long and hard.

As Bonnie sat on top of the dinning room table Bobby put her legs over his shoulders and licked her pussy and made her cum a few times. Then they fucked as Jane watched her son giving Bonnie all she wanted before she went home. Jane made love to Bonnie's tits as Bobby fucked her best fiend. Then the two new lovers stood in the doorway and waved goodbye to Bonnie before they closed the door and almost ran to the bedroom.

Jane was free now, she was sure Bobby wanted this as much as she did. She was ready for round two of their love making. As she opened her arms and legs she offered herself completely to her son. And as the night went on Bobby make long slow love to his mother just like Bonnie had taught him to do.

Jane felt that his mouth was magical and gave his mother so much pleasure. Bonnie would be so proud of him he made his mother cum so many times she fell asleep in his arms. Her body covered with his body, his cock still inside her pussy, and her pussy was overflowing with his cum.

At Bonnie's house she watched the TV and masturbated as she watched Dhea fuck Bobby on the tube from the previous night. She was interrupted by the phone. When she picked it up the voice on the other end said: "Hi Bonnie, this is Dhea can we talk? I want to fuck Bobby again."

bonnietaylor
bonnietaylor
1,210 Followers
12