All Comments on 'Training of Angie Ch. 03'

by jaybee994

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 9 years ago
Will it hurt? How old are you really?

Ever hear if an anal prolapse? That's where the ass is used so much that it literally falls out because the muscles holding it become stretched and weak. Is that attractive to you?

Also, why would any wife deny the man she loves sex? And if she doesn't want to have sex with her husband, why stay married? There is no logical reason for that. Once in awhile? Sure! But as a conscious decision to obey her lover it makes no sense to remain in the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Looks like Rose

is going to get involved? Going to be checking back to see where this story is headed....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
the others in Angie's family involved?

The black master says he is going to other jobs? If he acquired comprehensive notes about the others in her family especially the stay at home types and is training disciplining each to do his biding as submissive sluts to bbc without the others knowing of such, and assigning them to black men and women trainers who will train them to give all of themselves to lower people in society living in poverty. Priceless to see Angie in shock watching her best friends,sucking pussy or cock while being berated by their Master or Mistress.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hot story for cold winter nights

We can have a curious Rose get entrapped in house by the strong black stud who will get Angie to slap Rose,across the face multiple times until she let's clothes be peeled off her and be introduced to bbc with much discipline applied until she submits willingly. To have strong submissive Angie direct what Rose does with kisses showered on her for doing it well will become priceless for Rose's transformation from strong conservative woman to sweet submissive to both black men and women.F{

lonerancherlonerancherabout 9 years ago
Fun to read

These stories are fun to red but break most laws in most lands to the point that when the woman is caught by her husband or by birth, she will scream RAPE to try and keep her situation with the money man. So as this black stud not only will be fired when his boss finds out his life could unwind as easily as Angie's when in 9 months or a std happens and she sells him down the big river. Angie's husband when cut off sexually If like most men will install video observance and hire PI's to sniff our what is cooking. If John the black man is married god help him Black women are mean when betrayed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
To Fun to read - it won't work after the birth

Since STD's don't exist in Literotica Land and no one uses a condom she might be able to claim rape within a week or maybe even two. She will however need to be a very good actress in order to fake all the trauma associated with rape.

Waiting until after the baby is born is an entirely different matter. Once you've delivered a baby that doesn't belong to your husband it's way too late to claim you've been raped.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
scream rape?

Let's say Angie screams rape and agrees to get a rape culture kit at ER, her assilant arrested equals slam duck conviction? Not always. Defense attorney will do everything to weave reasonable doubt in minds of jurors by inferring she had multiple sessions with her assiliant and consent implied. Risk to Angie is possible acquittal, loss of professional standing at work and shame in front of hubby. That is why women who have affairs bury them deep. They will abort fetus, clean up house to eliminate evidence by washing sheets assuming blankets removed from bed. Risk of,std prevalent in sex with multiple men by woman, risk of being caught by hubby or mutual friends, men cheat and run same risks. No winners. Nice story to read but reality different.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More Please

Angie needs to be become his slave and marked please continue the series. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous