All Comments on 'Training Rebecca Ch. 02'

by simplysizzling

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
terrible

any man who enjoys humilating or hurting a woman is not a man. ue is sick and can only feel like a man by hurting and humilating a woman. one thing yo exchange sex for silence.it's another to force them to allow one to beat and to be humilated.

Piece o' WomanPiece o' Womanover 18 years ago
Ignore the ignorants

What a pathetic comment - obviously made by a narrowminded person who knows nothing about the psychology of domination and submission. I think this is going to be a beautiful story about a womans journey into herself - helped by a man with insight and character. Certainly not about a poor little thing being beaten up!

Another thing - why on earth read a story like this if it disgusts you?? Like the main character, you as a reader and a free person have a choice!

MINKXMINKXover 18 years ago
Clueless critic's...

Have to agree that your first critic has absolutely no clue about D/s, ignorant and ignorable. I thought it was a good story, her confusion and all her mixed feelings, was very real. I'll keep reading...so more soon, if you could.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very erotic

I'm a girl and I loved it. The person who said it was terrible has absolutely no clue, and probably no sex life. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
nice

very nice, detailed and realistic. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very Good

Really enjoyed this thankyou and take the negative comments in your stride, not quite sure why the first commenter is reading stories in this section and with an obvious title stating the content if thats the way they feel, but the positive feedback seems to far outweigh that one negative...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Well written

That was a great part to your storys... I agree with all the others except the first... It was very real, well written and realistic. Well done. I look forward to your next part to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Vivid Beauty

I was so impressed. As a Domme I am shocked I liked it so much but it was so moving and beautiful.

Thank you from Kristin

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Ignore the first comment

Very good story!

Keep it up!

People who want to post negative just dont follow up the sequence of the story! Lots of alternatives to choose from.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Women as Property...

How cliche' and uninteresting...

BCarloBCarloover 13 years ago
nice

A well written and engaging story, I am quite liking it so far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous