All Comments on 'Training Rebecca Ch. 11'

by simplysizzling

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
John

Is either a idiot or a wimp or both. You need to end it with him either way. Other than that idiot sluts don't turn me on much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
what is the point of the husband?

Sure it's hot, but lets face it, by revealing her as a submissive, you've ruined her crediblity and her job. With that, you lose leverage. The receptionist will blab to everyone what she saw and within hours, the whole company will know what is going on and some ambitious executive will use that against her.

As a result, you lose power. The truth will come out and while she may go to prison, so will everyone who was BLACKMAILING her. Everyone loses.

As for the husband, why is he there? He doesn't say anything, he doesn't do anything, he follows her one night and...what? Rescues her? Questions her? No, he leaves her...and he supposed to be in love with her? Come on, give him some balls or take him out of the story but one way or another, the mayor of loserville needs to disappear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I have begun to agree with the other comments

If you are a sub to someone besides your spouse and you deside that being a sub is more important than the one you stood up in church and made your vows to, it is pass time for a divorce. This applies to any sub not maried to the Dom/Domme. If you word is worthless I can't see how the Dom/Domme could believe it either.

slut2002gyrlslut2002gyrlover 15 years ago
hottest

this has got to be one of the hottest, most humiliating stories of all time...right up there with Owned Teacher, in this gyrl's opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
It is only a story!!!!

Very hot and totaly unbelievable of course. I would like Maria to be shown her place. (kicking and screaming of course :))

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Your loseing it

Ok, I have liked it but it is starting to lose continuity if all it is going to be just some way to become more absurd then keep it up. You had something working and I wish you would find it. Something like John decides he wants his wife all to himself and turns Maria into a plaything for the boys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
turn the tables

I agree Maria needs to be put in her place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

John is the reason she is in this position, why would you have her anything but beating his ass making him her sissy boy I dont know .

AnomandarisAnomandarisover 11 years ago

Seriiously. maria is a cunt. i despise that charachter. The huusband should end up getting fucked up somehow as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A little old

I really enjoy the whole Dom/Sub thing with Kyle and Rebecca, but the parts with Maria are not to enjoyable. I understand the need to have her in the story, but her scenes seem to go a bit beyond the Dom/Sub role. Humiliation is also fine, but you are writing Maria being just downright cruel. It's not very enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Can't stand Maria

Too much Maria

bocahalbocahalover 6 years ago
Maria

I just don't like the appearance of Maria as her mistress,Kyle is fine but Maria takes it a little too far especially the Ms. Davis experience at the office.The training so far has been wonderful.Maria has to learn her place at the hands of Kyle.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous