Training Rebecca Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria dug two straps out of her purse and attached the curious clip on the end of each one to a nipple. They hurt some, but it was definitely bearable and she silently thanked her Maid for that. The Maid moved to a wooden chair on the other side of the couch. "Come here then," was the order and the kneeling woman walked over on hands and knees, dragging the straps.

Maria raised her skirt and opened her legs to reveal a panty-less pussy, framed by garters attached to black hose. Rebecca could smell the aroma from the hairy twat already and could see from the froth there that she was horny. She groaned at the task she knew was ahead of her.

"You don't like sucking me off, do you slut?"

"It isn't you, Mistress. I'm just not into women, if you know what I mean."

She gave a short laugh. "But I know you will obey me anyway."

"Yes, Mistress."

"That makes it all the better. Stand up." She obeyed immediately. Maria ran a finger under her nether lips between the padlocks and held up a finger with obvious moisture on it. "And what is this?"

"I...I must be ovulating." She opened her mouth as her Maid put the finger to her lips and tasted her own dew.

"Beg me to let you eat my pussy."

Rebecca swallowed. It was bad enough to be made to do it, but to have to ask for it was sooo humiliating. She could feel the heat rise up into her head, but swallowed her pride and hoped she could make up for the punishment she was expecting. "Please, Mistress, let me eat your pussy," the word still grated on her ears.

Maria looked at her with raised eyebrows and she continued, "I want to tongue your clit. I'll make it really good for you." Still silence. "I'll slurp all your delicious juices. I'll make you cum in my mouth over and over again until my tongue falls off," her desperation was starting to show. There was no telling what this woman would do to her and she was afraid of her now. She couldn't let them be exposed after all she had gone through to shield them from the law.

"As you wish. Hold out your hands." She put handcuffs on her wrists and pulled her down by the chain between them until it went under one leg of the chair. With Rebecca resting on an elbow, she reached for the straps connected to the Japanese cloverleaf nipple clamps and pulled her prey forward by her nipples.

A shriek came from the President's mouth as the clamps bore down on her tender flesh. There was no relief until she reached the desired place and the tension was eased. Taking the left strap, she fished it between the top rung and the seat, and pulled it to the back of the chair. Rebecca was pulled forward by the pressure on her nipple and the clamps caused an unusual amount of pain. Her breast, which didn't want to go through the narrow passage at first, squeezed through the rungs as her tit flesh was distended until the front of her throat hit the seat and her chest banged against the front rungs of the chair with an "aark". The Maid connected the strap with its velcro end to the rung in the back of the chair so there was some tension on the line to pull on the unhappy nipple. The other soon followed suit under the next rung, and she was held captive on her right elbow with her chin at an awkward angle over the seat of the chair. Her nipples were on fire, but she knew it was nothing compared to what would happen if she pulled back on them.

Maria pulled her skirt up and stepped over her prey. She held onto the arms and pressed into the back of the chair as she slid down until Rebecca's head was thrown back by the invading cunt. Her mouth, open a little too wide for comfort, was pressed into the hairy mass before her. She was held captive by the pressure on her sore, distended nipples, now hooked to the back legs of the chair. She felt trapped, unable to move a muscle.

"Make it good and make it last," was the command. "Start with my hole."

The woman who commanded so many all around her to do her bidding, was now the servant of another. She inserted her tongue into the vagina before her and started licking for all she was worth. Her nostrils filled with the scent of her Maid who purposely hadn't showered that morning. After a minute, a spurt of liquid entered her mouth and she choked and gagged, her eyes looking up with alarm.

"Now it's just my piss. I'll let it out in spurts so you'll be able to swallow. But I do want you to swallow every drop." She smiled sweetly. "Do I make myself clear?"

Rebecca nodded as much as she could move her head, and, trying not to choke, swallowed the acrid liquid. She continued to lick the delicate tissues engulfing her mouth. She didn't dare pull back, both because she would anger Maria, and because her nipple rings would tear the tender, swollen tit flesh.

Maria loved the feel of a tongue on her pee hole. It felt so good to have a tongue laving away as she let go. And the thought that it was her "boss" being made to do it was just that much sweeter. She closed her eyes and concentrated on the feeling.

Rebecca was ready when the next spurt came and stopping her tongue work, swallowed immediately. Then again. She worked not to gag. And again it came, until she thought it would never end. Rebecca breathed a sigh of relief when it was over. As she went back to work, she was almost thankful for the cunt juices to get rid of the acrid taste of piss.

"Good girl, there's my good little piss slave." She rocked back and forth, the motion pulling farther on the entrapped nipples. She smiled at the groan elicited from her employer.

Rebecca ran her tongue in and out of the hole, then up the right lip over her clit and back down. She sucked hard and tasted the last of the piss drops. She pushed the realization of what she was tasting out of her mind, and worked with all her might to make her nemesis cum as soon as possible.

Maria looked at the woman below her. The garters and stockings were elegant. Rebecca lay sprawled on her right side and Maria used her heel to rub up and down against the padlocks. A moan came from between her legs. Rebecca hadn't thought she would be able to feel anything with the padlocks closing her lips. But the pressure on the locks worked its way into the sensitive, lubricated clit. Before long, her hips were trying to move in time with the heel of Maria's shoe, her legs open allowing for more pressure on the swollen organ below.

The maid reached down into her purse again for the wooden spoon. She leaned forward and brought it down on the side of ass cheek nearest her. "You are letting up. When I want you to slow down, I'll tell you to do it. Right now you are my cunt-sucking whore, and," she brought the spoon down harder this time, "I expect your total concentration to MY needs."

Rebecca whipped her tongue into a frenzy, heedless of exactly where it went. All she knew was that this woman was slightly unbalanced, the spoon hurt like hell, and there was no telling what she would do if angered. She sucked at the cunt and spun her tongue around and around the pea until it ached with the motion. Her whole being was consumed with the smell of the oozing liquid and the feel of the puffy nether lips and the thigh muscles starting to contract. Just when she thought it would never end, Maria brought the spoon down again. Rebecca's face was pulled hard into her spasming clit as she grabbed and twisted her hair in a frenzy.

Rebecca had a difficult time breathing with her face being mashed into the twitching pussy. She held onto the leg of the chair with her cuffed hands to keep from being pushed backward and injuring delicate tissues. She pushed back with her neck muscles to stay in place and continued lashing her tongue over the clit filling her mouth.

"Do it, cunt," her Maid said horsely. "Tongue me faster. Make me cum." Then a low growl came from her throat. "Don't make me take the spoon to you."

Maria sat with her head thrown back, eyes squeezed tightly shut, making little squealing noises, relishing wave upon wave that washed over her. She could hear her tongue slave trying to breathe and pulled her face harder into the vee between her legs. She looked down at the scene before her, and the sight caused another orgasm to hit. She squeezed the head tightly with her legs as she shook through her second orgasm.

Finally she relaxed and let go of the hair she had been holding. Rebecca was able to move her head back an inch and precious air was sucked into her lungs. Breathing heavily, she rolled her eyes upward and saw the triumph in Maria's eyes. The realization hit her that they could never go back to their previous employer/employee relationship. She shifted slightly to get the kink out of her neck. Her body let her know that it was stiff and sore from the awkward position. It also let her know that she had been close to cumming.

Maria rose out of the chair and unfastened the straps from the back of the chair. Rebecca remained where she was, breasts still pushed through the rungs of the chair, fearful now of offending her Maid in any way. Maria grabbed her hair and pulled her from the chair, the straps following her tits as they came out from under the chair to hang down from her nipples. As Rebecca struggled to take up position 1, Maria tilted her head up.

"That wasn't very good, but then you haven't had much practice, I suspect."

"No, Mistress, I haven't, I'm sorry."

"A middle aged cunt who can't even tongue me decently." The voice indicated considerable disapproval. "You should be a pro by now," she spat out.

Rebecca marveled that this girl, who had seemed so subservient while managing the household tasks, was now in complete possession of the situation. "I'm sorry, Mistress. I'll try harder to please you next time."

"Hrumph. Stand up and let me take your locks off."

They were soon removed and the high and mighty executive returned to a kneeling position. The straps crisscrossed her front and wrapped around her sides to her back where they were clipped together. They were just tight enough to cause a little pain. A short leash was attached to them and Maria stepped forward. Rebecca knew what would happen if the leash went taut, and moved on hands and knees to keep alongside. Everything went well until she was led around the sofa. She continued around as Maria stepped away. The searing pain in her nipples informed her of her mistake. She didn't make that mistake again as she was led back and forth around the office and over to the window. "Stand against the window until your face and tits are flattened against it." The window overlooked the street five stories below.

"This is only a window. If you disappoint me by moving away, I will take you as you are now to meet all the executives in your company. Is that what you want?"

"No, Mistress. Please, Mistress. Not that, Mistress. I will work harder to please you, Mistress."

"We'll see. I wonder who is looking at this window right now." Rebecca shivered at the thought, but the humiliating idea also caused a jolt to her clit.

Her Domme ran a finger up the bald pussy from the back. "Damn bitch. You have cunt juice running down your leg." As she held her against the window, she stroked her finger back and forth until she heard the moan she had been waiting for. Then she pushed that finger up her hole and moved it around until her breathing quickened and the ass in question began to gyrate. She laughed and pulled out her digit, wiping it on the ass cheek nearest to her.

With that, the leashed woman was led back around the desk and over to the chair. Maria took off the straps and sat down as Rebecca knelt before her.

"Turn over on your back and assume position 5," was the command.

Maria gazed down at the beauty sprawled out before her. The black hair was rumpled, breasts nice and firm, although still showing signs from the bruising last weekend. Tummy tight, legs toned, although in need of a little more tanning. The lips slicked apart when her legs were parted and Rebecca held them wide with her fingers. The waxing left nothing to the imagination down there.

"Feet apart. Scooch forward." The legs were now wide open with her knees at the side of the chair. Maria placed a shoe on the offered pussy and rotated the back of the heel back and forth. The moan told her all she needed to know. She put the tip of her shoe into the open vagina as far as it would go and moved it about. She could see an occasional tightening of the thighs.

"Slut."

There was no response. "Soooo. You will ignore me again."

"No, Mistress. Yes, I am a slut."

She picked up the wooden spoon. "If I have to do the work, I will hit each breast 15 times."

"OH My GOD. They hurt so much last time. Please, Mistress. Have mercy."

"Or you could do it for me, I suppose. Then I would stop at, say 10 total, five on each one."

"Yes, I will do that one, Mistress."

"How would you hit them?"

"Hard, Mistress. Very hard. I'll make them hurt. I'm sorry I'm stupid and slow to learn. I'll hit them so I will learn to serve you better." She was panicky. "But please, give me something to deaden my screams."

"Go get your thong." She scrambled quickly on all fours and returned with it in her mouth, breathing through her nose. She assumed the spread position with her legs either side of the chair. Maria handed her the dreaded wooden spoon. The Executive gripped it tightly, knowing her aim must be perfect. Shutting her eyes was out of the question. Right hand first.

SMACK. Pain was reflected in the eyes and a low howl came from the seated woman as the rounded part of the spoon connected directly on her left nipple. She sat holding her breast, her breath hissing through her teeth. The flesh around the nipple, now distended had turned white, then immediately red at the blow.

"Don't you have anything to say to me?"

She pulled the sodden panties out. "One. Thank you, Mistress."

"Next."

She swallowed and steeled herself for the ordeal. Left hand this time, bite down on the panties. She aimed for the right breast and prepared for the pain. The spoon swung and at the last moment, she squeezed her eyes shut and the spoon missed its mark, hitting her collarbone with a thug.

"I'm sorry, Mistress," she was aghast. "I'll do it again, harder this time."

"No, slut. It seems that you can't even do that right." Rebecca was crying now. The cloverleaf clips were reattached, then the leash, and Maria led the way to the door of the office, with a frightened Rebecca in tow.

"Please, Mistress. I'll make it up to you. Please not out there," she was in a panic.

With her hand on the doorknob, Maria said, "I'll pull you through by your tits if that is what you want." She opened the door and led a sobbing Rebecca into the office of an astonished Mrs. Susan Davis.

"Mrs. Dunbar is most embarrassed by the scene she made in the office a while ago, aren't you?"

"Y...Y...Yes, I am very sorry."

"Tell the nice lady who I am?"

"M...M...My M...M...Mistress," she thought she would die on the spot.

"Shall we go on a tour of the building, or would you like to offer me an alternative?"

Oh GOD, she is going to make me say it, "May I punish myself for you, Mistress."

"Punish yourself how?"

Please God, let me die now, she prayed. I will hit my breasts..."

"Tits."

"...my tits as hard as I can with the spoon." Mrs. Davis could already see where the spoon had landed, as well as the bruises from the previous punishment. She shivered at the sight.

"You will not disappoint me again?"

"No, Mistress."

"Is there something you would like to ask Mrs. Davis about seeing you here today like this?"

"Mrs. Davis, I know that this has been somewhat disturbing, but I would appreciate it if you could forget all about it." Her secretary nodded.

"Please see to it that we are not disturbed, Mrs. Davis," the insolent Maid demanded. With that, they walked, or rather Rebecca crawled beside her as they went back into the office and closed the door. Maria sat back down in the chair and indicated that Rebecca return to her position.

"Lay back."

"Yes, Mistress." The shoe touched the open slit and Maria began to move it from her vagina to her pubic bone. The slosh from the wetness there was noticeable to both.

"Cunt."

"Yes, I am nothing but a cunt, Mistress."

"No good, fuckin' piss-drinking slut."

The shoe was driving her crazy. "Yes, Mistress. I am nothing but a fuckin' piss slut."

"Now let's see if you can do it properly. Take up the spoon. She knew she couldn't hold back now, and her aim must be right on.

"If you miss a shot, there are 2 penalty shots to that tit," Rebecca nodded. If I don't think you hit hard enough, we'll start back at the beginning." Rebecca moaned. "Or I can do them all myself and do the 30."

"No, No, I'll do it, Mistress."

"She took aim with her right hand again and hit with all her might. SMACK! She screamed into the gag and rolled around and around on the floor holding the injured breast. Maria smirked, "That was just barely adequate. Continue."

"One, Mistress." How the hell could she ever get through this. She lay back down, her legs spread wide outside Maria's chair and took up the spoon in her left hand. She couldn't ease up and lose the pain from the first one. She had to keep her eyes open. She swung and connected with a loud SMACK! Again, she rolled around back and forth, screaming and holding the other breast. "Two," she said when she could resume her position.

Maria took the thin heel of her shoe and rubbed it up and down the exposed slit in front of her. "Make sure the rest are all at least that hard." She wondered if she could bring her off this way. That would injure her pride.

Back to the right hand. She couldn't hit the same spot again. Her nipples and the aureoles around them were bright red already, and smarted like crazy. She decided she would hit the top, bottom, and both sides of each breast on her last four strokes. She opted for the bottom first. Biting down on the panties hard, SMACK!! Damn she rolled on her side and curled up in a fetal position holding her left breast, tears running down her cheeks. Maria watched and was pretty sure this was the last time she would have to worry about disobedience or insolence.

"Continue, and cut all that rolling around. If you can't handle it, I'll tie you down and do the punishment."

"No, No, I can do it, Mistress. Three, Mistress. I'll try and stay still."

Left hand again. Can't shut my eyes like the first time. She aimed at the underside of her right breast and let fly, SMACK!! Mnmnmnmnmn, she cried into the gag, tears flowing again. She grabbed onto the hurt breast but didn't move away from Maria's heel. The Maid continued to stroke slowly up and down the gash lying in front of her, occasionally bringing the wider part of the back of her shoe into contact. "F...F...Four, Mistress."

"What have you learned from this?"

"I have learned to treat you with the utmost respect, Mistress. Also that Your p...p...pussy is to be worshiped. I have learned that I need to obey you wherever you are, even here at my office." The heel kept its movement, and a schlick sound accompanied it as it parted the oozing lips.

"I will be merciful. If you can cum on my shoe with the 6th strike, I will let your punishment end there."

"Thank You, Mistress, Thank you. You won't regret your mercy. You will see, Mistress."

"But these last two had better be good ones. I want them back on your nipples like the first ones."

"Yes, Mistress." Two more to go. I can do this, she said to herself. She became conscious of the shoe heel rubbing her engorged clit and cunt lips and began working her pelvis up and down to increase the sensation. She picked up the spoon in her right hand again. Damn this was going to hurt on that sore nipple. SMACK!!! Grrrrrrrrrrr, she grabbed the tit and squeezed hard, and bit on the panties trying not to scream. Sweat poured from her forehead as she squeezer her eyes tight waiting for the pain to subside. She was finally able to breathe, "F...F...Five, Mistress.