Training Rebecca Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

O.K. Now I need to cum. She closed her eyes and thought about Kyle's beautiful cock. He was able to do the most amazing things with it. She remembered being with him the night after the party. As she replayed the scene in her head, the heel brought her closer and closer to cumming. HE would want her to cum this way. It would turn him on to see it. She was back in bed with him, and seeing her had given him a magnificent erection. She was just putting her mouth on him, tasting the salty precum when she felt herself start to spasm. She opened her eyes and aimed the spoon, striking with all her might on the defenceless right tit. As it hit, so did her orgasm. She didn't know whether she was in heaven or hell, as she grabbed the injured party while continuing to work her cunt up and down on the heel to extend the explosion she was experiencing. Her tit was aching now, but she realized that last stroke didn't hurt as much as the other ones had.

"Six, thank you, Mistress."

"All this work has made me horny. I think I'd like to cum again."

"Yes, Mistress. I will make this one good for you."