TRANCE, Inc. 05: The Coed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My instant of gratification departed in an instant, however, and I felt a flush of shame as I realized that not 24 hours earlier I had masturbated while watching this man hypnotize and fuck one of my lovers in that very office. I felt burning mortification rise and color my cheeks red as I bent my head and paced, pretending to listen carefully into my phone and darting glances at the furious executive.

And you're upset that Amber is having sex with other men? The voice was back, trying to get me off balance. I dug my fingernails into my palm and shrugged it off. No time for that, I responded angrily, turning on my heel and heading for the elevator. Now that I know where the enemy stands, I can figure out a plan of action. I lowered my phone and slipped it back into my pocket. The first thing I need to do

"Hey!" a voice cut through the air behind me. "Wait a second!"

Humans have this strange power, or so it seems, to know when words are directed at them. Even without looking, I could tell that the speaker was talking to me. The voice wasn't loud, but it had an air of authority, and I knew it would blow my cover if I ignored the order.

I halted, wondering furiously who could be trying to stop me, and turned around, smiling amiably. My teeth clenched and my heartbeat doubled as I stared into the stormy gray eyes of TRANCE, Inc.'s Director of Talent Management, Michael Lassiter.

The executive stared into my face with an inscrutable expression, then turned around abruptly. "My office," he grunted. "Now."

* * *

There's no way he knows. There's no way he knows. There's no way he knows. My mantra kept me from fleeing as I robotically followed the besuited man across the big, open space and into his office. I felt like a terrified deer following a lion back into its den.

There's no way he knows. I wiped the security tapes.

Lassiter closed the door behind me.

There's no way he knows. I was so careful.

I watched as the man closed the blinds and the outside world was suddenly shut away.

I took a deep breath, trying to make it as quiet as possible.

"You're Chance, right?"

I tried not to twitch with the built up tension inside of me as the other man walked around and sat down behind his desk. Surprisingly, he gave me a small, tight smile.

I coughed and nodded, unable to stop the surprise from flitting across my face. He knows who I am? "That's right, sir." I kept my reply neutral. What do you want?

"The one-man quality control team?"

I nodded again. "Yes, sir." Get to the point.

Lassiter sighed and then rubbed his eyes tiredly. "I apologize for being rude, Chance," he said simply. "I've had a rough morning and I need your help."

What? I was beyond confused, but I let the relief wash over my face in a smile that was actually genuine. "So I'm not fired?" I blurted out before I could stop myself.

The man cocked his head, peering up at me where I stood halfway between his desk and the door. "Of course not!" he replied. "What made you think that?"

I grinned ruefully and rubbed the back of my neck with one hand. Something I've learned about lying — it's harder to fake feelings than words, so it works best when you let some genuine emotions through, while making sure that your words mislead. "Well..." I muttered. "Getting randomly called into an office by the head of the HR department..." I trailed off and raised my eyebrows meaningfully.

The other man shook his head and smiled understandingly. "I apologize, Chance," he said, raising his hands in a conciliatory gesture. "I wasn't thinking about what you would think, and I understand how you must have felt for a minute there. I'm sorry for worrying you." His gray eyes were genuine and full of sympathy as he gave me a hopeful look.

Damn, this guy is good, I thought as I let my shoulders slump in a relief that was all to real. He's almost got me liking him.

"It's just that I need your help with something," the executive continued, his smile turning into a rueful quirk of his lips. "And the matter is quite urgent. It involves a breach in company security."

My mask was now firmly in place, so I let a furrow darken my brow as I gave the man who was probably my boss's boss's boss a concerned look. "What happened?" I asked, trying my best to look worried and curious. "And why do you need me?"

Mike Lassiter's look grew more serious. "Let's just say it's a delicate matter that involves a data security breach," he said. "Important information was stolen and I need to figure out who took it and why."

You're staring right at him, I thought, some part of my brain somehow able to be cocky in spite of the delicate nature of the situation. "Isn't that a matter for the company security team?" I responded instead.

"Usually, you'd be right," Lassiter nodded. "But somehow the security footage that might help us figure out who did this was wiped, and this makes me worry that I can't trust the security team. That's what led me to you. If I remember correctly from your resume when we hired you, you majored in Computer Science with a concentration in Security."

Damn, I thought. With a memory like that no wonder the guy is in charge of talent management. "That's right," I said, nodding. "I guess if you really need my help..." I trailed off and tried to look both serious and eager to be of service.

You still need to get this guy, I reminded myself silently. Think, dammit. How are you going to do it?

Lassiter gave a sigh of relief and nodded his head. "Thank you, Chance. You are a life saver." He beckoned me closer and gave me a knowing look. "And I won't forget this when it comes time for end of the year bonuses." The man winked confidently at me. "Who knows, you might even be looking at a raise and a promotion."

I squared my shoulders and gave him a firm nod. "Let me help you find our security breach. Tell me what you know."

The man stood, straightening his pinstripe jacket and gesturing for me to sit in his chair. I crossed the room and circled his desk then sank down into the comfortable throne. For a second, I wondered how many times Lassiter had sat in this chair and brainwashed unsuspecting actresses before ordering them down onto their knees before him, or before bending them over the desk and fucking them senseless. Inexplicably, I found myself getting a little hard, imagining myself in his place.

Then, I imagined Amber kneeling at this man's feet, mindlessly sucking his cock and moaning as he used it to pound her tight, wet pussy until they both — Focus! I snapped at myself, and forced myself to glance up at the man as he stood over my shoulder. "So," I prompted, ignoring the upset feeling in my stomach and doing everything I could to not think about my girlfriend the pornstar.

As Lassiter explained the situation I zoned out, trying to figure out what do to. I was going to try and use the USB drive in my pocket to turn this man into a mindless zombie, all while pretending to find the same USB. Which I had stolen. Piece of cake.

I coughed softly, cutting the executive off as a plan burgeoned into existence in my mind.

The man stopped himself mid-sentence, looking down at me cautiously.

"I think I've heard enough to work with," I said cryptically, nodding astutely and trying to look like the experienced security techie he apparently thought I was.

"You do?" Lassiter looked hopeful but unconvinced.

I nodded some more. "I'll do what I can. Can you do me a favor though?" I asked.

The man nodded, straightening his tie. "In return for your help?" he responded rhetorically. "You name it."

I smiled and shook my head. "Nothing major. I'd just like a cup of water from the cooler outside. It'll help me clear my head."

Lassiter smiled back and nodded, eager to help. "Sure thing, Chance. I'll be back in a minute." He tightened the red power tie, tweaked the cuffs of his starched white dress shirt and strode out of the room. I could already tell that his step was lighter, his mind at ease now that he'd delegated responsibility to a supposedly expert aide.

I anticipated it would take the executive maybe 45 seconds to cross the floor, grab me a cup of water and return, so I didn't have long. I fumbled in my pocket and pulled out the green USB, wishing as I did that I'd been smart enough to make a copy of the incriminating files before I'd returned to the office. Idiot! I thought to myself as I stabbed it into the side of the laptop. That's Blackmail 101. I was lucky that the man had already logged into his account, I didn't have a second to waste.

Lassiter was just coming through the door as I clicked into the folder, opened up the video file and froze it an instant before it could start playing. He closed the door behind himself and I gave an internal sigh of relief. The room was now soundproof, and the blinds would make sure that no one could see what went on inside.

"I think I've got something here," I said with a fake hopefulness in my voice, surreptitiously making sure that the sound on his computer was turned up to the max as I expanded the video file to full screen and then, with a click, switched it into another tab. "Come look?"

"Already?" Lassiter put the paper cup in his hand down hurriedly and walked quickly around the desk. He was greeted by the sight of his usual desktop background and gave me a confused look.

I just stood and gestured for him to sit in his seat. He did so trustingly, then looked up as I leaned over his shoulder.

Alright, Chance, I told myself as I took a deep breath. This is your one shot. Don't fucking blow it.

"Show me what you found," Lassiter said eagerly, and I let out the breath.

Now! I clicked open the video and hit the Space bar to play it, flicking my eyes away from the screen even as the music I'd been listening to all night blasted through the speakers and filled the office.

* * *

Lassiter gave a strangled grunt as he instantly realized something was amiss. Still, even as he started to rise from his seat his legs collapsed beneath him and I saw his shoulders slump in my peripheral vision.

"No..." I heard him mutter weakly. "Stop..." I darted a glimpse at the screen, not focusing my eyes as I flicked over it, and I saw that it was awash with the same flashing lights, shapes and colors that had kept me up the entire night. The crashing waves of the electronic beat pulsed through the office, and second by second I saw TRANCE's Director of Talent Management slumping lower in his chair.

Maneuvering around the desk and keeping my eyes fixed anywhere but on the computer screen, I finally got a chance to admire my handiwork.

Mike Lassiter's face was slack, his eyes wide as he stared into the depths of his own creation.

Then, even as I watched, his eyes began to glaze over and his lips moved, responding to commands being subliminally projected into his mind.

"I will obey..." he muttered, his smooth, confident voice now devoid of feeling.

Yesterday, when it had been Daisy and Carmen murmuring submissively, I had instantly grown hard as a bar of steel in my pants. Now, hearing a grown man say those words, the only feeling I had was instant and powerful discomfort. This is so awkward... I thought. This video is literally turning that man into a mindless bimbo sex slave... I shivered at the pure awkwardness of the situation.

"I will listen and obey..." Lassiter continued. "I have no mind. I have no will. I cannot leave. I live to serve..."

I took a deep breath. "Get ahold of yourself," I muttered, ignoring the music pumping through the speakers of the desktop computer. "This is the only solution you could come up with. So now you fucking deal with the problem."

I sat on the edge of the besuited man's desk, leaning on one arm as I bent to look the man in the face.

Mike Lassiter didn't react, his eyes locked on the flickering screen.

"Alright, Mike," I heard myself saying, as though reading from a script that I'd memorized without my knowledge. "It's time for you and me to have a chat..."

* * *

I quietly shut the front door of the apartment and locked it behind me. Walking down the short hallway to the kitchen, I pulled my cellphone out of my pocket and set it carefully on the countertop. Then, I grabbed a tall glass from the cabinet and filled it with water from the tap. I sat down heavily on the same barstool that had seated me the entire night. I took a long sip.

The water was cool and surprisingly refreshing, but it didn't help me feel much better.

The phone buzzed and I nodded to myself as I saw the name on the screen. Perfect.

I clicked to answer and held it up to my ear. "Hello?"

"It's Mike Lassiter, Sir." The man's voice was calm and in control once again, but now there was an undercurrent of deference.

"What is it, Mike?" I asked, trying to project a commanding edge into my tone.

"I did what you asked, Sir," the man responded. "All incriminating files to do with TRANCE, Inc.'s hypnotic programming and mind control protocols have been copied onto a new flash drive. I hand delivered this drive to your office and slid it under the door. You'll find it waiting for you when you return tomorrow morning."

"Good." I wasn't up for much more than monosyllables at this point, the sleepless night finally starting to hit me. My eyelids felt like they were tied to anvils as they repeatedly flickered and attempted to slam shut.

"Will there be anything else, Sir?" Mike's voice was eager to please.

Good. That means I'm still good at this post-hypnotic programming thing. "Not for now, Mike," I answered. "Thanks." I hung up as he cheerfully declared that he was happy to do whatever I commanded.

I was tired. I was exhausted, actually. I wanted Amber. I wanted Daisy and Carmen and Victoria. I wanted to just relax and sleep for hours and wake up to love and affection and know that the man who had threatened that feeling had been stopped. That I had stopped him.

You don't get Amber back for hours. The nasty corner of my mind was back, the voice that enjoyed when I thought about things I didn't want to think about.

I glanced at the clock on the microwave. The voice was right, it was barely noon.

You don't get to have any of your girls right now, it continued. They're all busy... It didn't need to finish the thought. The rest of my brain gladly filled in.

As TRANCE's quality control technician, I'd watched hours of videos of my girls. After all, it had been a result of that experience that I'd realized Amber had a secret trigger phrase. Still, at this moment I wished I didn't have such a clear memory of the sights and sounds flashing through my mind.

Amber, on her knees, full lips wrapped around some other man's thick cock, her bright blue eyes glazed and wanton...

Daisy, her slim figure bent over a school desk as her "teacher" pounded her from behind...

Carmen, on her back in bed with her legs spread, begging "Daddy" to teach her how to be a good little girl...

"Stop!" I growled, and shook my head tiredly. I felt like the bull in a Spanish arena being pricked over and over by a matador with his red cape and long sword.

As I shook my head, I glanced out the kitchen window and realized, with surprise, that across the gap between my building and the next there was another kitchen window. I'd never looked inside before during the day since I was always at work, and now I was amazed to see a fantastic sight.

A curvy, platinum blonde figure, wearing nothing but a pink bra and pair of fluorescent yoga pants, was standing by the window doing dishes at her kitchen sink.

My brain, already far too tired, tried to remember who lived there. It took me a second before I recalled that it was owned by a sorority house. My mouth went dry. No... It was too easy. As I shifted positions on the barstool, I glanced down in surprise.

My work pants were tented at the crotch, my cock hard and throbbing with energy at the sight of a nubile, mostly-naked female form.

Looking back up, I saw the girl finish the dishes and sashay into the other room. The floor plan in the adjacent building was more open, so I could see all the way through to where she had a yoga mat set up in the middle of the living room. I watched, spellbound, as this gorgeous creature adopted a neutral pose with her back to the window and then bent down, unintentionally presenting me with a perfect view of her sculpted derriere.

My cock zinged as a bolt of energy jolted through me. You know what you need? my exhausted brain reasoned to me. You need to show your girls that you can go elsewhere for sex, just like they do.

I grinned loopily. Perfect plan. I looked out my kitchen window again and into the adjacent apartment. The sorority girl was contorting into some other yoga pose, but all I could think was that her flexible body was getting warmed up and ready for me.

I scooped up my phone from the counter and headed for the front door.

It didn't matter to me that no part of this was logical. It didn't matter what I knew to be fact — for Amber, Daisy and Carmen all that sex at TRANCE was just a job. Amber had told me as much this morning. All that mattered in that moment was shutting up the little voice in my head that kept reminding me over and over what my girlfriend and twin teenage lovers were doing all day.

I opened the front door and pushed all that from my mind. I took a deep breath, and tried to adjust the aching hard-on in my pants to make it less noticeable. Then, with a sleep deprived grin, I strode confidently down the stairs.

* * *

I knocked and waited, bouncing on the balls of my feet. My reason and logic, chasing about a dozen steps behind, caught up to me a few seconds late.

What the fuck are you doing? they demanded. You think you can just waltz over and into some strange girl's pants? Are you insane?

I shook them off like troublesome flies. Watch and learn, boys, a far more primal part of my brain responded smugly. It was the part of my brain that was only devoted to thinking about two things — sex, and how to get it. It was also a part of my brain that was usually kept in check. Now, though, with about 3 hours of sleep in the past 36 hours, no holds were barred.

The logical sliver of Chance's consciousness was grumbling something about "avoiding sexual assault charges" when the door to the apartment opened and even he shut up.

"Hello?" the girl asked cautiously.

She was gorgeous. I'm sure I stood there for a half a dozen seconds just staring, and it's a wonder my jaw didn't drop open.

She was fairly tall, just a couple inches shorter than me, with long, wavy, platinum blonde hair and blue eyes that would have looked innocent except for the dark lashes and eyeliner that had a powerful aura of sensuality. She wore the same bright yoga pants, which clung to her lithe legs, but had thrown a loose gray tee over the pink bra. Her cheeks were flushed from the yoga and she looked a little out of breath — maybe from dashing and throwing on the shirt before coming to open the door.

Even as I processed all of this, though, Chance's primal brain was taking over, launching smoothly into an introduction. "Hi!" I said brightly, a genuine smile — not too big and cheesy but not too small and insincere — warming my face. "I'm Chance. I'm actually your neighbor one door down," I gestured vaguely towards my building, "and I was hoping I could get your help with something." I let my grin become a little more hopeful, and raised my eyebrows quizzically.