TRANCE, Inc. 05: The Coed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Master!" It was Daisy's voice from the front of the apartment now, breathy and excited as only a teenager's voice can be.

I grinned fondly at the sound. Suddenly, like a brick to the head, I realized something. What had happened with Mia was purely physical. What I was feeling now — the happiness and excitement I felt around my girls... That's the important part.

In that moment I understood what Amber had been trying to say earlier. Sex with other people doesn't have to mean anything, I realized. Whether it's Amber at her job or me with the hot coed next door... It's the emotional connection that counts.

Amber opened the door to the bedroom and I sat up with a wide grin, opening my arms. "Come join me, lover?" I asked with a grin. "I have a story to tell you about a very interesting morning."

Carmen and Daisy crowded into the room after her, already shedding their matching red and blue crop tops and booty shorts to clamber up into the bed.

"Can we join, Master?" Carmen purred.

Daisy gave me a wide-eyed, guileless look as she tossed her red hair over her shoulders. "I promise we can make it worth your while..." Then she ruined the innocent expression by grinning wickedly at her twin. Their green eyes flashed as they slunk toward me up the mattress on all fours, the two 18-year-olds wearing matching baby blue lingerie.

"Of course..." I said, wrapping one arm around each girl and sighing with contentment. "And after that, I can tell you about an extremely exciting afternoon."

* * *

After my realization, I had no qualms about telling Amber and the twins about what happened with Mia that afternoon. Even after I explained why I'd done it — from jealousy, mostly — they'd been extremely understanding. Carmen and Daisy, in fact, were all ready to invite the sorority girl over for a "slumber party" when Amber intervened and reminded them that recruiting girls for "Chance's little harem" as she dubbed it, was up to me.

The trio all turned and looked at me expectantly.

"Well...?" Amber asked, a twinkle in her brilliant blue eyes.

Somehow, I suspected she already knew what my answer was going to be. "You beauties are more than enough for one man," I said, winking at my girlfriend and grinning broadly. "In fact, to show you how much I appreciate all of you, I was thinking that tonight I would —"

"Line us up and fuck us one by one?" Daisy interrupted, her eyes smoldering.

"Cover us with your cum to show us we're your property?" Carmen asked eagerly, kneeling and biting her lip while giving me a provocative look.

"... take you all out to dinner." I finished with a laugh.

The twins eyes widened and they shared a concerned look.

"Are you upset with us?" Carmen asked, her face falling.

"Do you not want sex anymore?" Daisy's expression was cuter than a golden retriever puppy's.

I laughed, and swept them up, one in each arm. "Of course I want sex with you!" I grinned as I kissed each one on the top of the head, then looked into each pair of green eyes deeply. Then, I stared up into Amber's eyes for a moment before continuing. "But I really want to show you that it means something. And you mean something..."

Three gorgeous women melted at my words, and made

Carmen was the first to come back to herself. "Where should we go?" she asked, looking at me expectantly.

Who ever said that just because your girlfriends started out as mind controlled pornstars you don't have to treat them right?

I fished my wallet out of my back pocket, then flipped it open and pulled out Mike Lassiter's debit card. "I'm thinking someplace way too expensive should do the trick."

The teenagers squealed with delight and started immediately tossing ideas around. Amber just knelt at the bottom of the bed and rubbed my leg affectionately as she watched them. Our eyes met and we both smiled at the same time.

I'm going to fuck you so hard later, I mouthed silently to her.

She grinned wickedly. Yes, Master... she mouthed back, wetting her full lips seductively.

I clapped my hands together to get Daisy and Carmen's attention. "Alright, everyone," I declared. "Let's get dressed for a night on the town and hit the road. We'll call Victoria on the way and let her know where we're going."

All three women looked at each other, then looked at me with glowing expressions. "Yes, Master..." they murmured together, and I felt myself flush with arousal. Then, they all giggled and dashed for their clothes, Amber included.

I smiled. Life looked good. Life is good, I thought to myself. I just never knew how good it could get.

* * *

The TRANCE, Inc. series has been (hopefully temporarily) concluded with this installment. If you'd like to read more about Chance, Amber, Victoria and the twins, please let me know. If enough of you are interested I will work them back into my schedule sooner! To keep up to date with my stories as soon as they're published, you can follow me here on Literotica.

Thank you so much for reading, and please leave a comment or vote if you're so inclined. Your comments are my oxygen, so please let me know your thoughts. Even just a simple, "This was great!" makes my day.