TRANCE, Inc. 05: The Coed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Assured that I wasn't a psychopath or an encyclopedia salesman, the girl opened the door a little wider and cocked her head at me. "What's that?" she asked, not inviting me in but at least not slamming the door in my face.

"Well," I responded, flying completely blind. "I'm actually an app developer and I was wondering if I could have a few minutes of your time to try out this new meditation app I designed."

If she does yoga, she's probably into meditation, too, right? I guess that was the reasoning my primal brain was using when it took the drivers seat. The rest of me wasn't so sure, but at that point my logic was just along for the ride.

The girl's expression brightened, though, which I suppose meant the gamble paid off. "Sounds interesting," she said brightly, and smiled at me, stepping out of the doorway. "Would you like to come in?"

I stepped into the apartment, being very careful not to get too close to the young woman and spook her.

"I'm Mia, by the way," the sorority girl said as she turned to take me deeper into the apartment.

I didn't even try to resist the urge to stare, hypnotized, at her round, muscular ass bouncing with every step in those yoga pants. Mia's sweet vanilla perfume, hanging tantalizingly in the air behind her, hit me as she led me back into the living room where I'd seen her doing yoga just minutes before. I swallowed as my heartbeat sped up and my cock throbbed desperately.

"Please excuse all this," the blonde said apologetically, motioning to the mostly neat room with the coffee table pushed out of the way to make space for the yoga mat. "You got me in the middle of my afternoon yoga."

I coughed to clear my throat and managed to get out, "Please don't worry about it. I'm just grateful for the few minutes of your time." I tried to smile again but I don't think I had any function left in my brain as all my blood rushed south.

Luckily, Mia was too busy fussing around the place to notice. "Please, sit," she offered, gesturing at the couch, and I sank down gratefully, pulling a pillow into my lap to cover my very obvious erection. My eyes ravished the young twenty-something as she knelt and began to roll up the yoga matt, admiring the smooth curve of her hips and ass and the plump roundness of her breasts.

Okay, logical Chance admitted grudgingly. This was a good plan.

After leaning the rolled up mat neatly in the corner and pulling the coffee table back into place, Mia nodded to herself, apparently satisfied that the space was suitable for visitors. Her breasts bounced beneath the tee shirt in a very distracting way as she plopped down at the other end of the couch, but she looked at me expectantly so I pretended to be admiring the room's decor instead, giving it a cursory sweep of the eyes.

"So..." Mia asked, clapping her hands together and then rubbing them in a gesture of eagerness. "Want to show me this cool new app?"

"Oh! Yes! Right..." I nodded rapidly as I fished in my pocket and pulled out my smartphone, unlocking it and swiping around for a moment to find what I needed — my copy of the video file Mike Lassiter had been using to entrance and brainwash dozens of TRANCE, Inc. actresses. I had used it the previous night to successfully induce Amber into a thoughtless, obedient trance, and could only hope that it worked with complete strangers as well.

Mia scooted a little closer, trying to peer at the screen.

I gave her an enigmatic smile and pulled a pair of earphones from my pocket. "Put these in?" I asked her. "There's an audio component that's vital to the app's functionality."

The beautiful sorority girl nodded brightly and tucked her hair behind her ears as she reached out for the earphones. I plugged them in, still not showing her the screen of my smartphone.

"So how does it work?" Mia asked curiously, giving me a cute, expectant smile.

Fingers crossed, I thought. I flipped the phone around, hitting the play button and praying that I wasn't about to make a huge mistake. "Like this," I said, and a blast of music flew through the earphones and smashed straight into her surprised brain.

The blonde flinched as the unexpectedly loud, pulsating beat danced into her eardrums, but the instant her eyes locked onto the video her body froze up.

Come on... I hoped silently, not sure what to expect. I'd never seen Lassiter's video go to work on someone for the first time, and I had to gamble that it was just as effective.

Mia stared at the device, her blue eyes wide and surprised, her pink lips opened slightly in a small O of shock. She let out a little gasp, and I swear it was the same sound Daisy and Carmen made as I sank balls deep in their tight, wet little pussies.

I growled low in my throat, my throbbing cock begging me to rip off Mia's clothes and thrust myself inside of her.

The gorgeous young woman didn't even notice, her eyes barely blinking as she stared at the device held in my — slightly-trembling — hand.

"Mia...?" I tried softly. "Can you hear me?"

No response. The coed's pupils were dilating, her expression relaxing from surprise to neutrality, but I was a little worried. Usually the video worked a lot more quickly than —

"I will obey..."

The girl's words surprised me so much I nearly fumbled the phone out of my hand. Her voice was soft, complacent, submissive... Just how I liked it. Her eyes were glazing over now, her eyelids heavy as the subliminal hypnotic messaging drilled deep into her subconscious mind.

"I will listen and obey..."

I swallowed, my body suddenly tingling with anticipation. Wait for it... I knew I had to be patient, to let the programming do its work before I could have my way with this compliant, submissive young woman, but I could barely hold myself in check.

"I have no mind. I have no will. I cannot leave. I live to serve..."

I had an idea. I shifted on the couch, spreading my knees and shifting the pillow to reveal the bar of steel threatening to rip through the crotch of my pants. I dropped the pillow on the ground, shoving the coffee table away with one foot. "Mia..." I murmured softly. "Can you hear me?"

"I cannot leave. My body is yours. My mind is yours. My mouth is yours. My ass is yours. My tits are yours. My pussy is yours..."

The words sent a shiver of lust down my body. "Good girl..." I groaned softly. "If you can hear me, I want you to get on your knees for me now..." The girl started to move before I finished, and I hurriedly added, "— but don't stop watching the video. It's very important that you don't stop watching the video."

I was surprised she could hear anything with the music blasting into her ears, but the blonde nodded, her platinum locks brushing against her smooth cheeks. "Yes, Sir..." she sighed breathily. "I hear and obey..."

Mia nodded complacently and gracefully knelt at my feet on the pillow, her smoky blue eyes staring into the video on my phone like it was the most important and interesting thing in the world. With one hand holding the video in front of her face, I undid my work pants and freed my throbbing length, the red and needy head of my cock now mere inches from the gorgeous girl's full mouth.

I could see the flashing colors from the video wash across her face, and Mia never even reacted as her eyes dilated wider.

"I hear and obey..." she sighed. "I live to serve..."

My cock pulsed insistently. "Alright, Mia..." I said through a dry mouth. "I want you to take my cock in your mouth and suck it. Whatever you do, though, don't stop watching the video." I needed her to finish the video, just in case there was something in there that was important towards the end, maybe something that solidified my control. I wish I knew how this thing worked, I thought as the girl murmured obediently and leaned forward.

The oversized gray tee shirt fell open as she leaned down, and I caught a glimpse of mouthwatering cleavage. God... I just want to rip that tee shirt off and — I cut off my own train of thought. Nothing else until she's seen the whole video, I ordered myself firmly. If I remembered correctly, the whole thing was around ten minutes. I can last that long, can't I? I thought to myself. After that I can do whatever I want with — Ohmygod...

Mia's hot, wet mouth wrapped around the head of my cock and my eyes rolled back in my head. Oh fuck... Her mouth was heaven, her tongue teasingly licking at the head while she sucked me deeper, begging my balls to unload down her volcanic throat. I looked down as one of her hands lifted up of its own accord and wrapped around my shaft, slowly beginning to stroke up and down, her eyes never moving from the video I held in one wavering hand.

"Oh god that's a good girl..." I managed to get out through a constricted throat.

"Mmm, thank you, Sir..." Mia purred, raising her head just long enough to speak her gratitude for the praise before slipping me back between her wet, pink lips.

She sucked harder, leaning down and letting my cock slip easily into her throat, her blue eyes wide and blank as she stared at my phone. I'm not sure whether it was the hypnosis or her experience, but she deepthroated my cock with barely any resistance.

I could feel my aching balls begging for release, begging for me to empty them down into her smooth, tanned stomach, and I don't know how I managed, but I made it through the rest of the video.

All at once, the flickering lights on her face stopped moving and the soft sound of the music I could hear through Mia's earphones disappeared. The girl's eyes slammed shut as her body relaxed, my cock still buried in her mouth. She moaned softly as she slid forward, my shaft going even deeper than before until her nose touched my stomach.

I lowered my hand and let my fingers run through her almost-white hair. Then, she swallowed and I flinched and gasped as a bright jolt of electric pleasure ran through my body. It felt like a dozen hands were massaging my cock at once as she swallowed again around my shaft and then slowly slid back, her eyes opening and staring up adoringly into mine. The phone fell, forgotten, to the pillows from between my nerveless fingers.

My prick slid out of her mouth with a pop and Mia slowly knelt back, jacking me off with one hand while she looked up at me between heavy-lidded eyes. Her tongue slowly licked across her lips, wetting them even further, and then she arched her back, presenting up her tits for my inspection.

"Do you like what you see, Sir?" she asked me throatily. "I belong to you... My mouth and tits and ass and pussy belong to you... My mind and will are yours..." Her voice was simultaneously breathy and low, the perfect combination of shattered innocence and heedless lust.

I didn't answer her question, simply grunting as I reached down and ripped Mia's teeshirt in half, gripping it by the low-cut neck and tearing it apart with my hands. All tiredness had left my body. Coursing through me now was the strength of a man taking a woman for the first time, making her his own, claiming her as his. Logic took a back seat as primal instinct took over.

Mia gasped as I reached down and grasped her by the hips, then rose with me as I spun and laid her down onto the couch. I knelt over her, my body between her eagerly spread knees, my hand grasping my cock by its base so the head was aimed directly at the apex of her thighs.

I could see the wetness between her legs through the thin fabric of her colorful yoga pants, and through my heavy breaths I managed to order, "Pants. Off. Now."

Mia leapt to obey, tearing off the clinging clothes and taking her panties with them. Her trimmed pubic hair was light — apparently blonde was her natural coloring. Her breath was coming fast, her heavy tits rising and falling beneath the pink bra she had worn beneath the shirt.

"Bra too," I commanded, knowing that if I tried to remove it the thing would take an undue amount of time.

Mia's hands went behind her back to free the clasp, and as soon as she wriggled free of it I leaned down, my hands grasping her shoulders and pinning her hands beneath her body. The coed's breath caught and her eyes flashed bright with ardor. She didn't struggle as I positioned myself carefully, letting the head of my length rest against her dripping slit, the heat of her need radiating out from her entrance like warmth from an open oven.

"Do you want this?" I teased, rocking my hips forward and letting my cock slide across her clit, making her gasp. "You want my long, hard cock inside of you? Filling you up?"

Mia bit her lip, nodding desperately. Her eyes were bright and hot. "Please, Sir..." she begged. "Give it to me... Make me cum all over you... Pin me down and take me like a bitch in heat... Show me you own me..."

Oh fuck that's hot... My shaft was already wet with her saliva and the coed was dripping, so I had no trouble as I leaned forward and slid inside of her. Beneath me, Mia gasped and clenched her body around me, even just that simple movement making me want to explode immediately.

Easy, tiger... I thought, beginning to slowly stroke in and out of the gorgeous sorority girl's lithe, tight body. Take your time and —

Suddenly, Mia sat up, eyes blazing, and kissed me full in the mouth. Her lips were warm and soft, beckoning me, and I couldn't help it. I released her shoulders and freed her hands as my own fingers reached up and wrapped themselves in her hair. Mia's fingertips scored down my back as her hands came free and wrapped around me, pulling me tighter. The girl's tongue darted between her lips to explore my mouth, and I found myself moaning hungrily as I did the same.

My rhythm picked up and she lifted her hips to meet mine, our flesh meeting with every thrust. Her inner walls were a hot sheathe around my length, the head of my cock nudging up against the deepest caverns of her core with every plunge.

I opened my eyes and met the blazing blue windows to her soul, and saw that she belonged to me. The supple coed arched her back, her erect nipples brushing against my chest as I pounded inside of her, plumbing her depths with my rock hard shaft.

We broke off our kiss as the girl moaned and came, her breath panting as shudders ran through her muscles. I barely held back my own climax, but instead rode out hers, driving her to even higher peaks as I stroked again and again.

My balls were heavy and tight, aching for release, but I kept an iron grip of control over my body, a skill I'd perfected in the past few weeks.

"Oh yes, Sir!" Mia gasped. "Fuck me harder! Fill me up with your cum! Take me... Own me... Master me..."

So I did. I pulled back and out, letting my cock slip free for only a moment as I reached down and flipped Mia over onto her stomach.

The gorgeous coed gasped with lust and was immediately on her hands and knees, her ass in my lap as she desperately tried to slide herself back onto my raging erection.

I reached out and grasped one pert hemisphere of ass in each hand, spreading her apart and baring her dripping sex to my hungry gaze. My throbbing cock parted her outer folds teasingly, and then split her in half as I plowed forward.

The blonde writhed and cried out as she climaxed again, her tight pussy stretching to accommodate me. "Yes, Master!" she moaned, and I immediately noticed the change in title. "Take your dirty little sexdoll however you want."

A primal grin stretched across my features and my hands shifted from massaging her sculpted derriere to gripping her slim hips.

The sexy coed looked over her shoulder at me, her eyes wild.

Without any preamble, I began to fuck her for real. Her body shook with the power of my every thrust, shuddering with the force of her pleasure and of my pistoning cock. I used my grip on her hips to pull her back into me, and she moved with me, her body begging me to go deeper and deeper with every movement until there was nowhere deeper to go. I could feel her building up again, building up for an even more powerful orgasm than before. She began to gasp, moaning out words as I took control of her body like the video had taken control of her mind.

"Take me on my hands and knees, begging for you to fuck me from behind. Take me on my back, spreading my legs for you like a good little fucktoy. Take me how you want, whenever you want... I belong to you. Anything you want, Master..." Mia trailed off into a wordless cry of ecstasy as she came again, and this time I gave into the tsunami of lust and pleasure.

I came like a fire hose, blasting my spunk inside of her willing womb like I was trying to put out the fire of her lust. My cock spasmed as my muscles clenched, and then I relaxed even as Mia went limp and passed out beneath me, her body overloaded with pleasure.

I sighed and felt exhaustion began to sneak back into my body as the adrenaline drained out of my muscles. "Fuck..." I sighed, pulling out, feeling my body reeling from the exertion. And then again, "Fuck..." My entire body was tingling pleasure, but I knew that I was about ready to collapse right here on Mia's couch if I didn't get back home in time.

So instead of reveling in the post-orgasmic high, I glanced around and found my work slacks where I'd kicked them aside. As I struggled to untangle them and stick my poorly-responding limbs back through the leg holes, I leaned down and whispered softly in Mia's ear.

"Mia, can you hear me?" My voice was a little hoarse, but the blonde coed nodded fractionally.

"Yes, Master," the girl's voice was low and entranced. "I hear and obey..."

God I want you again, I thought, but I knew I had to get out before sleep deprivation really got the best of me. "That's a good girl," I murmured. "Now... I'm going to tell you a few things and you're going to listen to them, understand?"

Mia moved her head again in the affirmative. "Mhmm..."

"You're going to forget this happened," I began. "Everything that has happened since you heard the knock on the front door is gone from your mind, and in its place you're going to remember a simple afternoon relaxing on your phone and doing yoga..."

"Yes, Sir..."

"However, in the future if ever you see me, all I have to do is snap my fingers and say the word, 'Trance,' and you'll sink back down to this perfectly mindless, obedient place where you are right now."

"Mmm..." Mia shifted her body, squirming slightly as though another tingle of pleasure stroked her body at the thought of being my plaything once again.

"Good girl..." I murmured. The girl's lips were curved into a blissed out smile, and I couldn't help but smile myself, looking down fondly at the lithe blonde as I stood. "Sleep for a couple more minutes, now, then wake up feeling completely awake, refreshed and relaxed."

"Oh, one more thing. Do you have a boyfriend?"

Mia nodded slowly, her eyes still closed.

Hey, I thought to the angel that poofed into appearance on my shoulder and looked at me judgmentally. I never claimed to be a saint. "Dump him," I ordered to sexy coed. "You belong to me now."

I headed for the door. Behind me, I could just hear the girl's murmured response. "Anything for you, Master..."

* * *

I passed out, fully clothed, the instant my head hit the pillow. I was dead to the world for the best nap of my life, and then I came to when the front door opened and I heard high heeled shoes click-clicking down the front hallway.

"Chance?" It was Amber's voice, and I smiled sleepily.

Then, in a split second, I remembered what had happened next door. Oh shit... I thought. Did I really cheat on my super hot pornstar girlfriend? This was followed immediately by another thought. Why are you worried? She doesn't care about you fucking other women.