All Comments on 'Transformation Ch. 05'

by chromex

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
LiterKnightLiterKnightalmost 10 years ago

Evil cliffhanger is evil. Great story so far, I hope it continues. The whole 'alien prison' thing is weird, but I've read weirder. It might be worth getting an editor, because there are quite a few grammatical errors or sentences that don't make sense. Good work. Keep it up.

rockyraccoon35rockyraccoon35almost 10 years ago
wow!

I'm just going to say WTF! and wait, great job

killer12killer12almost 10 years ago
AHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Great Story . I hate cliff hangers. I love how the story is going and I love the twist. The X-Girlfriend was unexpected but that just made more hungrier for the next chapter.

chromexchromexalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback!!

Thanks for the comments.

I knew when I wrote the final paragraph it was the most likely to draw a reaction and unfortunately I do love cliffhangers. I always want to be there when someone reads it for the first time just to get the look on their face.

I am also planning to look into an editor as you deserve the best written story I can provide.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

i know this is not the last chapter heather has a big surprise coming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please finish

Heather needs to be changed as a lesson, please wright it I know you can

Paul.................

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Meow.

Definitely enjoying the story, much awesome. Can't wait for the continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Is that it ?

Seriously chromex - you HAVE to keep writing this series !!! Everyone who had read the series so far have enjoyed it immensely - you cannot just leave us hanging like this !! Love it and want more !!

User_029User_029almost 10 years ago
Interesting story concept

. Now I gotta go get me a Big Juan at the Chuck-box.

chromexchromexalmost 10 years agoAuthor
The story shall continue.

I do fully intend to continue the story. Chapter 6 is written and chapter 7 is in progress. I am waiting to hear back from the editor I messaged as I would like to clean up the grammar and structure. I do greatly appreciate the positive feedback I have received and it certainly encourages my to continue.

chytownchytownalmost 10 years ago
Just Some Great Story Telling****

Thanks for breath of fresh air!!!. And thanks for sharing.

chimpeechimpeealmost 10 years ago
GIVE ME FIVE

You have a great vivid imagination and I've just cum after that fuck fest and then you leave another spoiler for Chapter 6 compelling reading

2horney2horneyalmost 9 years ago

So far I have been reading this story without actually skipping a line as I usually do. Having lived in the Phoenix area some of the places bring back memories.What is scaring me I know someone named Heather that could probably pass for the ex. I have come across a couple of places where it seemed a word was missing or something similar. But overall this is one of the better stories I have read. I especially like the cliffhangers at the end. Reminds me of the last show of the season of a show where they want you to come back.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchromex@chromex
So I came to discover that I incorrectly posted only the second half of Watcher Ch. 3. The correct document has been submitted at this time.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES