Transformation Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chromex
chromex
684 Followers

The three of us made a big production of climbing into our lounge chairs. Bending over, adjusting our towels and putting on sunscreen was done with such exaggeration it was almost funny. While Jacob missed the joke, the large tent in his shorts let us know we had his attention. Glancing around I could tell Tiffany and Michelle were watching me as I watched him start making drinks. "Ladies I'm fine," I said after he dropped off our margaritas, "I'm not going to launch out of the chair and attack his cock. Besides, I think your boyfriend is more interested in fucking Tiffany than me."

As we watched him from under our sunglasses it became apparent that Jacob was indeed focusing his attention on Tiffany. I think it was in part boredom and part showing off that he started doing slow laps in the pool. In truth, he was a good looking guy; short blond hair, nice blue eyes, and it was obvious he spent his share of time in the gym. Quite tasty looking actually and well hung if the front of his shorts were to be believed.

About an hour later Mike and his buddy Devin finally showed up. They announced their arrival with a loud, "Sweet lord I've died and gone to heaven," from Devin. Glancing up I saw they were standing in the doorway to the back patio just watching. They had gotten pulled over as apparently Mike had been attempting to set some new land speed record trying to get over here. It got even funnier because while Mike had gotten the ticket Devin was able to snag the cop's phone number. It seemed that it was Devin's hobby. He would gather phone numbers from girls and keep a record of where and when he got each. He even has a display board for what he calls his 'Hall of Fame.'

"Ugh, Mike please tell your friend it's impolite to stare and drool," Tiffany announced. The two of them standing there in their board shorts and tank tops made quite the view. Mike with his shaggy dark brown hair and dark eyes and Devin with his light brown eyes matching the ponytail down his back, both in good shape and looking yummy. I could feel myself beginning to get wet at the prospects of what today could entail.

Finally, time to roll over we got up and adjusted our chairs and towels and laid back down on our stomachs. Getting settled in I used my fingers to adjust the bottom of my swimsuit and pulled it up as high as I could. "You know I think we should go ahead and get those g-string bottom swimsuits," I said to no one in particular. I'd already decided I was going to get one but I just wanted to see the guy's reaction.

"If the guys weren't here I'd probably be laying out naked," Tiffany added reaching behind her back to untie her top, "I always prefer to not have tan lines." It seemed like a good idea and soon both Michelle and I had joined her.

"Oh please," Jacob said, "don't let our presence stop you from getting as comfortable as you like." Mike and Devin quickly agreed and insisted we should do whatever we needed to. Looking at the guys it was easy to tell they were all turned on by the flesh on display. Looking them over I didn't feel an overwhelming desire to suck or fuck any of them but that didn't mean it wasn't going to happen. With Jacob's obvious interest in Tiffany and Mike chatting up Michelle it seemed I was going to be getting to know Devin quite well today.

"Jacob," Michelle said, "if you let Tiffany's pretty little ass burn I doubt she would be interested even if I have decided to share." Catching the hint the guys started grabbing sunscreen and coming over to help so quickly they tripped over each other. We all laughed as the guys tumbled into the water splashing the deck and getting us soaked.

Climbing out of the pool I saw the look on their faces and immediately knew what they were thinking. I knew because I would have been thinking the same thing in their place. "Guys, don't even think about it," I warned already knowing it would be useless. I was right, it was useless. Teaming up they quickly tossed us into the pool. Devin and Jacob grabbed me which explained the multiple ass and boob grabs in the few feet they carried me. I did, however, manage to snag the back of Jacob's shorts pulling him into the water with me. Keeping my grip I managed to pull them off before I scrambled out of the pool, tossing the shorts to Tiffany.

As he stood up in the pool I noticed that Jacob was holding a small blue scrap of cloth in his hand. As I was the only one wearing blue it didn't take much to figure out what it was. Deciding to play it cool I ignored the hungry looks on the guy's faces and walked back over to my chair. Laying down, I grabbed the bottle of sunscreen. "Devin," I said as sweetly as I could holding the bottle, "would you mind?" Smiling at Jacob I ever so politely flipped him off before laying my head back down.

As Devin began rubbing the suntan oil into my skin I watched as Jacob climbed out of the pool. Turning to face me I could see he was just a bit shorter than Mike, maybe 7 1/2 inches. "Baby, you couldn't handle me," Jacob said. I watched Michelle just laugh and shake her head. Fuck Devin has good hands.

"I'm pretty sure I could handle you, Jacob," I said as sickly sweet as I could, "Don't you think so Mike?" I left the implication of my question hanging in the air as I laid my head back down. Seeing as I was lying naked under his hands I was quite surprised at how well behaved Devin was being. His hands were heavenly but he was only working on my back. "Devin, if you don't go lower I'm going to get all kinds of burnt." As cocky and confident as he was acting earlier he suddenly seemed rather nervous. As his hands began rubbing the oil into my ass I shot a look over at Mike.

From the sounds coming from Michelle, it appeared Mike was doing an excellent job as he rubbed oil into her ass and inner thighs. After a minute he realized I was looking at him and I gave him a puzzled look while using my eyes to indicate Devin. As I watched him sink his fingers into Michelle he didn't seem to get what I was asking. Finally, as Devin massaged my calves I mouthed to him, 'Am I being played?'

Shaking his head no as his fingers plunged into Michelle I watched as he mouthed, 'Bad breakup and virgin, maybe.' Oh, fucking hell? Virgin? Maybe? As the noise from next to us increased, I looked over and saw that Tiffany had decided to assuage the sting of my earlier remark by wrapping her mouth around Jacob's cock and I could tell she did indeed enjoy sucking cock. Motivated by everything going on around us I felt Devin's hand run up my legs and his fingers carefully explored before slipping inside me. His probing was so gentle, so tentative I was pretty sure if he wasn't a virgin he sure as hell wasn't far from it. Either way, his fingers did feel good and I began to moan in appreciation.

Devin's fingers began moving faster and it wasn't long before all I could do was grip the lounge chair as he fucked me. "Put your finger in her ass, Devin," Tiffany said, "she loves it." Oh great, he's going to get coaching in how to fuck me. Looking over I saw that Tiffany and Jacob were in a 69 while Mike was licking the hell out of Michelle's pussy. I knew her cries were as much from being watched as from Mike's talented tongue.

My ass was slick from the tanning oil and Devin's fingers had no problem sliding into my ass. His inexperience showed however as he pushed too hard, jamming two fingers into my ass with no preparation. The sudden pain was unexpected and I cried out causing Devin to jerk his fingers out of me. "Sara, I'm so sorry," Devin said as he sat down on the end of the lounge chair, "I'll go if you want me to." The pain in my ass vanished quickly but the mood appeared to have been broken by my cry of pain.

"Devin wait," I said, jumping up and grabbing him before he could go, "no one said anything about you leaving ok. So just relax, these things happen." Taking his hand I walked him over to the bar and poured us both margaritas. Drinking in silence I waited until his glass was about half empty. "How many times have you had sex, Devin? Honestly."

I was surprised by the several shades of red he suddenly turned. As I stood there sipping my drink waiting he suddenly was looking everywhere but at me. I could tell he was embarrassed but we couldn't fix this if he didn't talk to me. I began to wonder if he was embarrassed about his size, it's a common issue and he was the only one with anything still on. Motioning to Tiffany and Michelle I walked around the bar to face Devin resting my hand on his chest. I wanted this issue resolved. "Devin, we're all friends here. No one is going to laugh or say anything. I just want to help." With that Tiffany and Michelle came up from behind as I stepped forward trapping him between three nude women. He didn't seem to know what to do as we quickly removed his shorts.

Stepping back I wasn't sure what to expect but he was completely normal. Hard as hell from the three of us but certainly not lacking in the size department. "Devin please talk to me, please tell me what's wrong." I was fairly certain I knew the answer but I wanted to hear it from him. Reaching out to the bar he grabbed his drink and proceeded to slam the rest of it.

"Fine, I've only had sex once before and it was awful ok. I felt like a bumbling fool and she damn near scraped the skin of my cock with her teeth." Everyone including Tiffany and Michelle flinched when he said that. "Once it was over she told me how awful I was and I really should consider never touching another woman ever again. Once you cried out I realized she was right, I should stay away from women. Yes I flirt my ass off and yes I get lots of phone numbers but I don't do anything with them, I just collect them." Mike had walked and waited for him to finish before handing Devin his shorts.

"Rachel?" Mike asked. When Devin nodded his head I knew I was going to be hurting this Rachel chick. Seriously did I just decide to fuck up a chick over a guy? I need to get a handle on this crap or before long I'll be reading Cosmo and watching Sex and the City. I'm not going to stop enjoying the sex through, that feels way too fucking good to stop.

As Jacob fired up the grill and Michelle started making drinks Tiffany and I went inside to throw on shorts and t-shirts. "You want to help him don't you?" Tiffany asked as we dressed. I know she could read on my face that I did.

"I do," I said pulling on the daisy dukes shorts I had picked out, "He's had a really bad experience and it's soured his views on sex. I need to fix that if I can. Sorry about crying out like that. I knew as soon as I did you guys were going to stop. Looked like you were having fun."

"We were," Tiffany as she pulled on her pink cotton shorts, "but it's ok. Besides the day isn't over yet and I don't think Michelle will be leaving before she gets to fuck Mike. I have an idea that might help him out. But it's not something all women like."

"What is it?" I asked. I had a pretty good idea where she was heading and I had been thinking along the same lines.

"He needs to fuck one of us in the ass that way he can see if you build up to it it's amazing. Also, he needs to feel what a proper blow job feels like. If you want you can blow him and he can fuck my ass if you're not sure about anal." In truth I wasn't sure, having my ass played with and fingered felt incredible but having a hard eight inches of cock was something else. The fact I was hesitant about this surprised me as much as anything else. Since I woke everything I've done has been with enthusiasm; sucking cock, swallowing cum, and getting fucked have all been basically without a thought, why was this different? As we stepped out of the room I stripped off my shirt and tossed it back on Tiffany's bed. When she looked at me puzzled I just shrugged.

As soon as we hit the patio we both found ourselves flying through the air and landing in the pool. Tiffany and I both clawed our way to the surface and I was in the process of climbing out when Tiffany tackled me from behind. I started to fight but felt her grab one of my nipple rings and pull on it. "Oh fuck Tiffany what are you doing?" I moaned as her hand began to play with my pussy. I somehow became separated from my bottoms again. Her using my ring to control me was evil but all I could do was enjoy it as her fingers plunged in and out of me.

"Devin, come here for a minute please," Tiffany said as she pushed me further up the pool stairs, "Have a seat on the edge right here." I watched as he settled himself in front of me, his crotch inches from my face. I felt Tiffany push her thumb into my ass as she released my nipple ring. Pulling back Tiffany continued to fuck me with her fingers as my mouth hung open in front of Devin.

"Dude," Jacob said, "open your eyes. She wants your cock." He was right I did but this time I wasn't going to take it out. If he wanted me to suck it he would have to do it. Fucking Tiffany and her fingers were driving me insane.

Devin seemed frozen and unsure. Finally, Tiffany came down close to my ear, her fingers now rubbing my clit causing me to moan uncontrollably. "You want his cock don't you Sara? You want him to cum in your mouth don't you?" I started to nod, not trusting my voice. "Oh no Sara," Tiffany said, her fingers continuing to manipulate my clit bringing me closer and closer to cumming, "you know he needs to hear it."

"Fuck you, Tiffany," I yelled my hips grinding against her hand, "fuck you." My orgasm was so close just a little more was all I needed when I felt her hand slow leaving me hanging on the ragged edge. "Devin," I said my voice ragged, "please, let me suck your cock. I want to taste you in my mouth and I promise it's not going to hurt. Oh goddamn Tiffany please make me cum." I wasn't above begging at this point. I fucking hate people being able to control me but there was something about Tiffany. I was so close but she somehow just kept me from going over. Devin was in for the blowjob of his life if he would just undo his fucking shorts. Finally, he stood and slipped off his shorts before sitting down in front of me again.

I stared as his cock bobbed in front of my face. He was rock hard with the veins large and obvious, the crown large and flaring, and a large glistening dollop of precum oozing out. "Devin," I said, barely able to control myself, "there is going to come a point when you can't hold back, where nothing you can do will stop you from cumming. Just let it happen. You don't need to warn me I'll be able to tell."

Deciding to change things up a bit, I lifted his shaft and lowered my face down until I was able to take one of his balls into my mouth. I found I was enjoying it just as much as I did sucking on a cock. Back and forth I went until his sack was fully covered in my saliva, my hand caressing what wasn't being sucked. I played for long moments enjoying the moans escaping Devin's throat. Wrapping my hand around the base of his shaft I dragged my tongue up along his length, focusing on the sensitive underside. Finally reaching the top I used my tongue to lick the precum oozing from him. As the intense flavor of his fluids hit my tongue, Tiffany took my clit into her mouth and begin to gently suck, driving me right over the edge. Holding about half his length into my mouth I kept him there as my tongue explored his thick shaft as my orgasm screamed through me, my moans vibrating around his cock.

With my lips wrapped around his cock, I began to work my mouth up and down, listening for his moans to change as I found the different sensitive areas. He seemed to particularly enjoy right behind the crown so I popped him out of my mouth and began to flick my tongue around the head before dropping my mouth back down and sucking him in. "Fuck Sara that's good," Devin cried out as his hand wrapped itself in my hair, "Don't stop." I had no intention of stopping as I could tell that the same familiar feeling was settling over me. I wasn't going to stop until I felt his cum spraying into my mouth. I continued my pace but as I listened for his cues my ears began to pick up additional sounds.

Glancing around I realized I had missed Tiffany getting out of the pool as she was now bent over with Jacob behind her, his hands gripping her hips as he plunged into her. The scene was made even hotter by the presence of Michelle on her back, her lips firmly locked to Tiffany's as Mike made a feast of her pussy. It always amazes me at how comfortable Mike and Tiffany are together. I've never seen them touch each other but can watch as the other gets pleasured. I've seen Mike watch her and I know the thoughts have crossed his mind but it seems that is one line he is not willing to cross. I must have gotten distracted by the scene in front of me because I felt Devin tighten his grip in my hair and begin controlling my head getting me on the pace he wanted.

"Oh fuck Sara that's it suck my cock." I loved that his confidence was increasing exponentially. Putting my hands on his stomach I pushed him onto his back which finally let me kneel on the pool steps. As I continued working on Devin's cock I slowly became aware that someone was watching me. Glancing around I realized that Jacob was watching as my lips slid up and down Devin's cock. Deciding to have some fun I pulled my mouth off of him.

"Hold on tight Devin," I said loud enough for everyone to hear, "you're about to get an advanced lesson." I knew he wouldn't last long at all once I started this but I wanted to wipe the smile off of Jacob's face. Taking him back in my mouth I kept my eyes locked with Devin as I gave him a couple of long slow sucks before pushing him further into my mouth and feeling his cock slide into my throat. Keeping him there a moment I backed off and fell into a quick pattern, two slow sucks then into my throat. It only took about a minute of this before Devin lost all control.

His orgasm almost took me by surprise, the first blasts of his cum shooting directly into my throat. Quickly pulling back I began stroking him as he filled my mouth, his volume quite impressive as I was forced to swallow repeatedly. I loved how his whole body seemed to shake as I drained the last of his cum from his balls. Holding his cum in my mouth I decided for one last heart attack. Getting up out of the pool I walked over to where the other four were still intertwined. The only difference being Mike had finished his tasty treat and was now fucking Michelle for all he was worth. Devin had his eyes locked on me as I knelt and joined the girls in their lusty kiss, sharing his cum with them. The sight before them became too much for the guys and within moments they both were pumping their loads into the orgasming girls.

As we rested in our post-coital afterglow a dark cloud of smoke suddenly rose from the grill as the burgers Jacob had been grilling, long forgotten in the sudden cloud of lust, caught fire and quickly became hunks of dark charcoal. Sprinting across the yard we quickly got the burning chunks extinguished and proceeded to give Jacob no end of grief for becoming "distracted" by Tiffany. Diving into the pool to rinse off the smoke smell I was met in the shallow end by Devin.

"You were right, that was amazing. I had no idea it could be like that." I loved knowing I was responsible for his changed demeanor. I decided I needed to get more information on Rachel. I had a sneaking suspicion that the horrible sex was intentional.

"You're welcome and I'm glad you enjoyed it, I know I certainly did. You're quite tasty but don't think I'm done with you quite yet. You still owe me from earlier. On a different note, do you mind if I ask you about Rachel?"

Climbing out of the pool together Devin handed me a towel before he spoke. "I'd rather not talk about her but I suppose you have something in mind you want to know. Give me just a minute." Retrieving another pitcher of margaritas from the bar we sat down at the patio table."Ask away."

chromex
chromex
684 Followers