Transformation Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sara you're luckier than most," Elisa said, "He's been doing this basically since the beginning of time. I'm sure you can imagine how many of us were just killed outright when they started to change. Although I've never heard of anyone taking as long to change as you did. I don't know if it means anything but it is different. So have you noticed the changes?"

"You mean beyond rapid healing and being extra strong when pissed?" Again their reaction led me to believe this was par for the course. "Other than my much-increased sex drive and not having to shave my legs I haven't noticed anything else."

"You may or may not," Elisa said, "basically it all depends on how much he wants to fuck with you. I'm sorry to say this Sara but your entire life was turned upside down simply because he was bored. No deep meaning, no great reason behind it, he was bored and you caught his eye. The only plus is he always makes fantastic bodies that are very low maintenance. As long as you eat and drink occasionally you won't ever have to work out or watch what you eat. There is one thing though, you're very hard to kill but it's not impossible. If you take massive trauma your healing slows down and if it's too much.

"If it's too much you die," Vic added, "so try to avoid jumping in front of any cars."

"Gotcha," I said polishing off the burger Vic hadn't touched., "no chicken with cars. Did you guys get everything set up for when I woke up? That all seemed way too easy."

"No that wasn't us," Vic said, "Gandalf likes you to be able to jump into your new life and fuck. That's all it comes down to with him, he removes almost every inhibition you may have to see what you will do and be warned it can lower the inhibitions of those around you too. Doesn't always but it has happened." Awesome, now I had to worry about Tiffany and Mike. "So out of curiosity, we know it was blue but what got you? It was a spider bite for us."

"Gecko," I said my frustration rising at the sheer stupidity of the entire situation, "a blue fucking gecko. Chomped my finger and here I am. I should have let my partner do it. So the fucker likes the color blue huh, probably his skin color."

"We think that might be why everything is blue with him," Elisa said, "and the gecko would have ignored him to go after you. Once he gets his sights on you you're fucked, literally." We'd been talking for a couple of hours and the rain had finally let up. "You have our numbers so if you have any questions feel free to ask," Elisa said as we started to leave, "We try to make people's transition as easy as possible these days."

"One last thing, Tiffany, she seems to have some sort of hold on me, can control me somehow. She can push me to do things I didn't think I was ready for and do them willingly because she wants me to." Elisa and Vic both looked stunned for a moment before Vic came over and wrapped his arms around me in a hug.

"Every once in awhile Gandalf will give someone a guide, a safety net if you would, to help acclimate to their new life. However, this person can also, as you have seen, control and push you at times. It doesn't take away from your conscious independent thinking but if Tiffany asks you to do something of a sexual nature you will find it very hard if not impossible to come up with a reason to say no. It will always boil down to sex in the end. We are his porn stars, sucking and fucking our way through life for his entertainment."

The streets had emptied making the walk back to my jeep seems a lot longer. The fact that I wasn't running through the rain may have had something to do with that as well. I had just turned the corner and could see the jeep when I heard the screaming from a small alleyway. Without thinking I took off at a sprint running towards the scream. I was still running when I hit the alleyway and therefore never saw the bat as I rounded the corner.

The first blow was at stomach height and the full swing with my momentum was more than enough to drop me, smashing organs in the process. On the ground it became a rain of blows, breaking ribs, hands, basically anything they hit. Over and over the blows fell, the pain beyond reason until finally, they stopped. I felt myself being rolled over onto my shattered back, looking up through eyes stinging with blood, the coppery taste of blood running down my throat at a face I never expected. "Are you sure this is her," a vaguely familiar voice said from the side.

"Oh yeah. This little cunt will never touch Aaron again," Heather said as she swung the bat down towards my head. Fuck me.

*

I hope you enjoyed the chapter and please feel free to vote and comment. I appreciate and read every comment submitted.