Transformation Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chromex
chromex
684 Followers

As we talked and drank Jacob and Tiffany joined us and I began to feel the effects of the alcohol. I used to be able to hold my own but I guess I didn't take into consideration my much smaller body size. By the time we finished off the pitcher I was feeling no pain whatsoever but I had gotten the information I wanted. As I suspected Rachel had broken up with him not very long after their encounter and almost immediately was with someone else. I just couldn't figure out why she would want to do something that cruel.

It was Tiffany and Jacob that kicked things off again. As we were talking they both suddenly stood up and for some reason, I became very aware of the fact none of us had bothered to get dressed again. I was watching Tiffany as she walked over to Devin and asked him to stand up. I wasn't sure what she was doing but the moment he stood she dropped to her knees and started sucking his cock. His loud groan told me he was as shocked as I was. I turned to say something but instead, I got a mouthful of Jacob's cock.

My initial bewilderment quickly vanished as I realized that I'd already been anticipating fucking all of the guys so this wasn't anything unexpected. Unlike the other blowjobs I had given, Jacob wasn't already hard and I could feel his length growing in my mouth. It was a pleasurable experience for me knowing I was causing this reaction. Turning my chair so I wasn't twisted an idea popped into my head so I went and knelt next to Tiffany. She seemed surprised to see me but as Jacob stepped in front of me and I resumed sucking him she didn't seem concerned.

"Oh, so this is what we missed," Mike said walking back onto the patio. They had slipped out while we were drinking and were carrying bags from In and Out. As none of us had any interest in stopping at the moment we carried on. "Sara likes having her throat fucked," Mike said as they walked back inside, "and Tiffany, we're stealing your bed." I'm not sure if Tiffany made a reply as Jacob grabbed my head and began to fuck my mouth, driving his cock deep into my throat. I think he was a bit shocked when instead of gagging I tightened my lips around him and began sucking harder. Still holding my head Jacob lowered himself to his knees and I felt multiple hands running across my back and ass.

Jacob was still using my mouth as his personal fuck toy and I found myself strangely enjoying it. I despise not being in control and yet here I was being face fucked and loving every second of it. I knew Tiffany was leading the events when I felt oil being spread over my ass and her directing Devin, "Just go slowly and watch how she reacts." Again I felt Devin begin to slide his fingers into my ass but this was the opposite extreme, the oil and his patience were driving me wild as they slowly worked deeper into me. My constant moaning around Jacob's cock and his fucking finally got to him and he drove into my throat one last time dumping his cum directly into my stomach.

With Jacob pulling away I dropped down onto my elbows and felt Devin moving up behind me. Groaning as he pushed his cock between my drenched lips I clutched the grass as his hands grabbed my hips and started pumping hard. Tiffany quickly crawled between his legs and started to attack my clit. Something was up as I could tell as they were trying to bring me to a quick orgasm and then Tiffany went for my biggest weakness. Grasping my nipple rings she twisted while sucking hard on my clit. That combined with Devin's cock slamming into me was just too much and I screamed as I started cumming, my pussy grasping at his cock as he continued to fuck me. Slowing his strokes I felt Devin begin to push his fingers into my ass again working them around. It was then that I realized what they were up to.

Flipping my head around I looked over my shoulder at Devin and Tiffany, who'd moved so she could help him. "Devin, if you're going fuck my ass do you think maybe we could do this in my bed?" Devin glanced at Tiffany and when she nodded her head they both stood with Devin holding out his hand. Taking his hand I stood and let Devin lead me into the house. Walking down the hallway we glanced into Tiffany's room and saw Michelle on her knees straddling Jacob with Mike behind her very clearly taking her in the ass. The look of pleasure on her face told me that it was something I was going to want to experience and soon.

Finally reaching my room I crawled up onto the bed and grabbed a pillow and rose on my knees. Feeling Devin's strong hands begin to massage my ass I was surprised when I felt his tongue beginning to probe. I found myself understanding Michelle's reaction back in her office as I started grinding myself against his tongue. As Devin tongued my ass Tiffany started working my clit with her talented fingers. "Fuck that's so good, don't stop." Devin finally pulled away and I felt Tiffany slide her oiled up fingers back into my ass for a moment.

"She's ready," Tiffany said as I felt them moving around behind me, "but remember let her have control until she tells you." I felt the head of Devin's cock as he pushed against my ass, not entering just letting me know he was there. Taking a deep breath I began to push back against him feeling my sphincter slowly open until it slipped over the head of his cock. I paused for a moment reminding myself to breathe as my ass stretched around him. I hadn't been sure what to expect but I wasn't surprised I found myself enjoying this new sensation. A slow grind of my hips and I felt his cock slowly working it's way deeper into me. I knew I would owe Tiffany big for ensuring I was so well lubricated for this.

"Christ, her ass is tight." His hands were on my hips but he was still letting me be in control and I was determined to get him in all the way. After what seemed like many long minutes but was probably only about 30 seconds I felt Devin's hips pressed firmly against my ass. The feeling was indescribable and I could tell Devin was already having trouble keeping control.

"Devin, you need to relax and breathe. Just take a deep breath and enjoy knowing you're the first guy to get her ass." Tiffany kept her hand moving up and down my back, reassuring me she was still there. I felt his cock jump at the information and glanced over my shoulder to see the fight for control through the smile on his face.

"Really?" His eyes were wide in disbelief until I nodded and then the smile grew even wider. Guys always love being the first time for something with a woman, it's an ego thing.

"I'm ready Devin just go slow at first." His initial strokes were tentative, barely an inch or so but my body wanted more. I appreciated his gentle approach but it wasn't long before I found myself pushing back against him. I know he was concerned about hurting me still but I knew what the feeling inside me meant. "Devin." He was focusing so hard on being careful it took him a minute before he realized I had said his name.

"Yeah." Honestly, I'm not surprised that was all he said. I think he was concentrating so hard he was forgetting to enjoy himself.

"I want you to do exactly as I say, okay?" I waited for his nod before I continued. "I want you to pull out and let Tiffany lube us both up and then put the tip back in." Tiffany thoroughly lubed up his cock and I felt the warm liquid as she sprayed it into my slightly gaped asshole before he slid the tip back inside me. "Devin baby," I said before putting my face down into a pillow, "make my scream." It took him a moment to comprehend my meaning but I knew the instant he did as his cock plunged into my ass fucking me hard and as I asked he tore a scream from my throat. I could feel him suddenly slow as I screamed. "Don't you fucking dare stop," I said before dropping my face back to the pillow.

He set a blistering pace and I know if it wasn't for all the lube we would both be hurting. As it was I wasn't sure how sitting down was going to go for me. Grasping my tits he pulled me upright, my back against his chest as he roughly shoved his fingers into my cunt. Taking a second to review the scene in front of me I realized I had missed everyone else joining us on the bed. Mike had Michelle pinned to the bed while Tiffany was slowly sucking Jacob's cock seemingly taking her time. "Roll over so I can see your face."

Releasing me I dropped to my knees as he pulled out and I quickly rolled over onto my back. Placing my legs up on his shoulders Devin drove in me and quickly resumed his fast pace. I came to realize that enjoying anal sex was as much a mindset as anything else. The few girls I had fucked in the ass before never seemed to enjoy it as much as I was right now. When Devin began to flick his thumb over my clit my orgasm suddenly washed over me. His grunt as my ass clenched around his cock told me just how much tighter I had gotten as my muscles spammed and released.

"Oh fuck," Devin cried out as he pulled his cock from my ass and started spraying an impressive load of cum all over my torso. There was a sudden flurry of movement on the bed as if Devin's orgasm was a signal that I had not been made aware of. As I looked around I felt my legs being grabbed and a hard cock suddenly driving into my pussy. Whipping around to look I found Jacob over me, his cock pounding into me.

"If her pussy is this tight I can't wait to try her ass," Jacob groaned, "but fuck this pussy is sweet." His strokes were firm, his hands controlling on my hips as he pulled me hard against him. I had the feeling that as soon as Jacob was finished Mike would be taking his turn as well, not that I was complaining. Leaning down Jacob began sucking on my nipples as he fucked me, his teeth pulling on the rings one at a time the sensations shooting straight into my pussy. My hands wrapped in his hair holding him hard against me, reveling in the feelings.

"OH MY GOD TIFFANY!" Craning my neck around I could see that Tiffany had crawled under Michelle and was sucking her cum filled pussy. Meanwhile, Mike had his hands wrapped into Michelle's hair as she worked his cock and Devin seemed content to feast on Tiffany's pussy. A sharp tugging on my rings quickly brought my attention back to Jacob as he continued to pound my pussy. Jacob shifted and I felt my pussy empty only to feel him push deep into my ass moments later.

"Jesus Devin, how did you not blow instantly? I can't believe how tight she is." Jacob wasn't as big as Devin but his cock felt just as fantastic. When Jacob began to work his cock in and out of my ass from the look on his face he was having as many control issues as Devin did. Oh, I was going to be sore tomorrow but it was going to be fun getting there. Hooking my legs with his arms Jacob moved forward all but folding me in half until his hands were on my side pinning me to the bed.

Finally gaining some control I felt Jacob begin to move faster and faster until he was pounding into me, driving me into the bed. Reaching up I wrapped my arms around his neck, his cock felt so good inside me I was spurring him on, "That's it Jacob, fuck my ass." His constant pounding quickly brought me to orgasm again and I was soon writhing around underneath him. I find it funny that in my old life I was fairly quiet during sex but now I'm absolutely a screamer.

Without warning, Jacob suddenly pulled out of my ass and slammed back into my pussy. My arms were still around his neck but I was still surprised when he grabbed my ass and picked me up. Holding me up like that I moaned into his shoulder for how deep he was going. The change in angle felt amazing and after bouncing me up and down on his cock for a minute Jacob laid down on his back. I already knew where this was leading and I found myself all but drooling in anticipation.

When Mike moved behind me I lowered myself against Jacob to give him better access. "Let me," Tiffany said as she began squirting more lube into my ass. "Are you ready Sara? Are you ready to be a fuck toy?" I couldn't bring myself to speak so I just nodded. Moving close Tiffany got right into my ear, "Is the big bad marine ready to show just how much of a whore she is?" I found my answer cut off by the moan as Mike pushed his cock into my ass. The feeling was indescribable and they had not even started moving yet.

According to Michelle, it was Mike who did the countdown. All I know is one moment I was reveling in the full feeling from these two cocks and the next they were both hammering into me. They moved simultaneously and it was all I could do to hang on as they pistoned in and out. I was moaning, I was screaming, the outside world ceased to exist as my whole world became those two cocks. I couldn't tell you how many orgasms I had as they just seemed to roll one into another never stopping.

I did try moving, wanting to push back against them but that stopped when Devin slid his cock into my open mouth. I was on autopilot, my brain already mush from the orgasms and the pleasure they were bringing me. So when his cock touched my tongue my lips closed around him and I began to suck hard tasting the precum already oozing out. It was then that they changed their rhythm and shattered my world.

I'm not sure who said it and truthfully it doesn't matter. I heard someone say, "All three," and suddenly I'm being fucked in every hole simultaneously. Mike and Jacob began to alternate their strokes and Devin drove his cock in, fucking my throat. I'm sure I looked like a complete whore but I didn't care if the constant pleasure was worth it. Now I think they were trying to kill me but when Michelle and Tiffany began to suck on my nipples I launched into one last massive orgasm. I found myself screaming around Devin's cock as it seemed every erogenous zone I had was being stimulated and that wasn't far from the truth and I blacked out for a moment.

I found myself on my back, Mike and Jacob to either side and Devin straddling my hips. Tiffany was stroking their cocks with Michelle taking care of Devin. Mike was first, likely in no small part to Tiffany's assistance, quickly followed by Jacob and Devin. Their cum quickly covered my tits, my neck, and thanks to an adjustment by Tiffany my face. I attempted to catch as much as I could in my mouth, revealing in the salty-sweet flavor. Jacob and Mike both brought their cocks to my mouth and Tiffany squeezed the last few drops out. I was impressed with the volume considered all three of them had already cum at least twice. Laying there everything felt hypersensitive. I was shaking as little micro orgasms shot through me, my pussy and ass still pulsating, the hot cum scalding my skin.

"Thank you, that was the most incredible thing I've ever felt." It might seem strange to be thanking them but they just fucked the hell out of me and gave me more orgasms than is possible to count. Besides as complete mush my brain and body were, they were lucky to get that out of me. They did, however, find a way to drive me crazy one last time. Tiffany and Michelle ever so slowly licked my body clean of every drop of cum. Their tongues dragging across my sensitive skin with the gentle sucking wasn't enough to make me cum but it still felt mind-blowingly amazing.

When I finally recovered enough to move we made our way out to the hot tub. This proved to be a mistake for me. As we chatted I could feel the hot water sucking the last of my energy and started to nod off. It was Devin who noticed my dilemma and carried me to bed. My last memory of that night was curling up to his warm body before exhaustion finally took me.

The fact that my bed was empty when I awoke didn't surprise me. The fact that it was two o'clock in the afternoon did. My body was incredibly sore but it was like the soreness after a good workout and I was enjoying the feeling. Grabbing a quick shower I headed out to the kitchen to find Tiffany and get some food. I opened the fridge intending to make a sandwich only to find one already made with a note from Tiffany attached. It seems there was an issue with one of her patients and she had been called in. I guess since she was on an independent assignment and not vacation they could get away with it. Plopping down on the couch I scarfed down the sandwich and proceeded to get engrossed in her Braveheart DVD.

It was only after the movie ended and Tiffany still wasn't home that I remembered I had a damn cell phone. Grabbing the phone I was surprised to see multiple text messages and one voicemail. Someone, Tiffany most likely, had updated my contacts so the only unknown number was the voicemail with all the texts being everyone from last night. It was nice of everyone to check in on me so I immediately started answering all my texts. Devin wanted to know if I was doing anything later but was able to convince him I wanted a quiet night at home. When I finally got around to checking the voicemail it was getting late. I had to listen to the voicemail twice as I dropped the phone the first time.

"Sara, if you want to know what happened to you meet us at the Chuckbox at eight p.m. We just wish to talk to you," a female voice said. It seemed to me that she had been trying very hard to sound friendly and their choice of meeting spots was a good one. The Chuckbox is a burger joint on the ASU campus; good food, cheap beer, and out in the open. Good spot to meet as any. Dressing as quickly as I could I sent Tiffany a text letting her know where I was going and that I wasn't sure when I would be home.

The drive to the Chuckbox was interesting as it was the first time since I awoke that I was truly alone. I've pretty much always had someone with me so it was a nice change of pace. I had to throw the top onto the jeep as the promised monsoon had finally rolled into town but I kept the windows cracked as I love the smell of rain. Finally reaching the campus I was forced to park a ways away as some event was going on. I'd been lucky so far with the rain but as I approached the restaurant the sky finally let go. Sprinting the last little bit I stepped up onto the outside patio and was brought to a dead stop. Fuck me.

"Hello, Sara," said the woman from the voicemail. I was staring at a couple who could easily be thought of as brother and sister, my brother and sister. The hair, the eyes, even the general shape of the face was the same. I didn't know if I should have a seat or get the hell out of there. My indecision was obvious on my face for the woman to start again, "Sara, like I said on the phone we just want to talk. I'm Elisa and this is my brother Victor although he prefers Vic as he was born Victoria and I was Edwin. Like you Sara, we are not what we once were." Without thinking I grabbed a chair and had a seat.

"Sara, what I am about to tell you is going to be very difficult to understand. Not because it's complex or challenging but the reasoning behind it. You were chosen to be changed by a malevolent being that goes by the name Gandalf, at least at the moment he does." I had been trying to listen very seriously but could not help laughing at the name. "Don't laugh, for several centuries he went by Lord Vader even though no one else could get the reference. He likes to change his name from time to time just to mess with people. Everything people think they know about this planet is wrong. This planet is a prison. We don't know who created it or what crime he possibly could have committed but it's still a prison. A prison designed specifically to house one prisoner and we're here to be the entertainment.

I was having trouble not getting up and just leaving and in truth, it was only the resemblance that kept me in that chair. "With everything else I have going on, a malevolent space alien almost seems reasonable," I said stealing fries from Elisa's tray," but what does that have to do with my new body."

"He likes to fuck with people. He's an immature asshat with supreme power and the mind of a horny fifteen-year-old boy. He likes to take people and everything they were and twist it around for his amusement. How much like a whore have you been acting since you woke up? How much time have you spent on your back getting fucked when you used to be the one doing the fucking?" I was taken aback by the venom in Vic's voice but I guess some people adjust better than others. I gave them a quick rundown and from the lack of reaction, they didn't seem surprised at all.

chromex
chromex
684 Followers