All Comments on 'Transformations - A Love Story'

by Tabitha_Jones

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I find it sad that in order to figure herself out that Dani does this to Andy. The consent is on very shaky ground given the initial drugging and ongoing manipulation. The violation of trust is astounding. I find Dani and her doctor pal to be much more heinous than the repressed (and repressed always equals evil, right?) parents.

Tabitha_JonesTabitha_Jonesalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Dani & Erin - the choice

The direction I chose where Dani began Andy on the bovine ovary without telling him at first is just a story mechanic to get the story off to a faster start. As you'll see, Dani actually tested it on herself first. And before anything significant happened, she disclosed it and Andy agreed to proceed.

When I tried to write the opening where Dani & Andy had a conversation about trying it, frankly, it kind of dragged on. I even tried a flash-forward/flash-back mechanic and it didn't flow very well.

I'm not suggesting that anyone do this in the real world... but this is fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A truly disgusting story of manipulation and abuse

She and the Doctor belong in jail. If there was ever a tale about an evil woman abusing the trust her partner had in her, this is the poster child for that abuse. Realizing that this is a fictional story, I will simply say that it was neither interesting or entertaining. Had he killed them both in the end, I would not have been satisfied. Had he tortured then killed them I would not have been satisfied. If she wanted to be with a woman, why not just get married to one? This seems like an evil woman plotting to destroy the life of an innocent man. My words fail me in trying to explain how disgusted I was by this awful story. I will certainly never read another story by this author. I can't give you negative stars as they aren't yet available. I can't get back the time wasted reading this mess. All I can do is leave and never come back. BARF!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great work

Your story is fantastic, well written, and full of passion! I loved it. Sometimes it takes a heck of a journey to eventually find out what the finally is. Your story shows both the pain and pleasure of a relationship. Of compromise and forgiveness. And of love and understanding.

Please wright mire like this, thanks. JD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Crap!

Dani should've came out & married a lesbian. Andy should've beat her & Erin with a thick leather belt for what they did.

t_i_n_at_i_n_aalmost 10 years ago
terrific storyline.

ok, so there was initial manipulation, but confession in time as well. For anyone who lives in both genders, we can understand how andi just needed a path to get where he wanted to go. Being transgendered is no piece of cake in the real world, so in this prose, if he wanted out if the process it would have been easy. He enjoyed it thoroughly. Lastly, thank you for a sensual transgendered story that did NOT involve going outside their marriage!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

i would like to read another chapter of this story .this is one great story

i give it a 5

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgover 9 years ago
Wow... Lets Take A Walk On The...

...REALLY wild side. A long, carefully written, story trying to explain something I'm still not understanding. I'm not really caring about who fibbed and fed their loved one something they didn't know about. Their LOVED one. I think the title had 'love story' in it, but no matter how much I feel this had little to do with love, it's only 2 months of a natural product, and not enough time for anything approaching what's explained to have happened to actually happen, so big deal, it didn't hurt him anymore than the vitamin C would have and if he forgives his longtime wife and Doctor and is willing to forget... who am I to say he shouldn't.

But... and its a massively huge BUT... this story is saying things that it wishes were true I suppose, so we will have to evaluate it as a fantasy. But there are other issues here <sigh> sooooo many other issues. I'm assuming this is talking about a testosterone blocker, and this mystery element is somehow made of a naturally occurring animal-based glandular substance... mainly bovine ovaries. Well, okay... lets go there. Just by taking the estrogen, a lot of the talked about physical changes would occur (after 5-9 months). But a TB alone (the real kind) wouldn't effect much at all in 2 months or even 5 months other than beginning to reduce the physical need for sex and most beginning symptoms of ED. But even more important here - just taking estrogen and testosterone blockers WILL NOT CHANGE YOUR GENDER... omg... even having the SRS is just surgery. Wanting to change your gender, becoming a woman when born a man, is a deep seated psychological issue in one's life. The basic time it takes to make this change is around 2-3 YEARS and usually longer. I'm willing to give some literary leeway here when dealing with the timelines of a story, but its not just the time involved, its whats being explained as having happened within the time period. The people that do this and commit to the incredible process involved are... I don't know a quicker description than... IN PAIN. They hate being the gender they are, it afflicts them terribly and to say this man is suddenly a little upset with the sex that he and his wife are having, and that the answer is a sex change... you're kidding right? I don't know a psychiatrist that specializes in gender dysphoria that would agree with that solution, and I know several dozen. I've known several men and women who have transitioned later in life, in their 50s-60s... whatever, there's no age limit, because sexual performance is only a part of gender change. They have finally figured out a puzzle that's bothered them their whole life, a life they discover that is out of balance, and sex is only one slice of the pie.

I'm sorry because you have tried to build a lovely romance around this concept that their problem is solvable via chemicals, and in some situations such drugs are a wonderful part of an answer that has eluded them. For the story, there are no issues to give rise to such a radical solution. We can get into a nice argument about whether a change of one's gender "should be" a radical solution and I might be very sympathetic. However, in reality <sigh> gender change is so VERY far from being an "easy thing", either socially, physically, and certainly not psychologically.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
HoHum !

Nice , sweet story, well written, but NOT erotic !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Most boring

These stories are becoming more weird and bizarre with each passing day. What man in his right mind would want to give up his male functions or male parts for a woman with lesbian desires. I would "ditch the bitch" so fast that her head didn't even have chance to spin!

At 11 pages in length the story was much to long and very boring at times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Beautiful

Beautiful story, anybody who can't see the beauty in their relationship is wack . I have always felt like I'm an Andi ! Great story line and writing !

Joanne86Joanne86over 9 years ago
Beautiful Love Story

what a fantastic read, a beautiful love stroy with a perfect ending for both Andi and Dani. Loved it, and think its probably the best I have read from a story point of view on this site.

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 9 years ago
I would

Anonymous asked what guy would give up his male parts.. I would in a moment to become a girl

uksexycduksexycdover 9 years ago
love this story

what a warm moving love story with out being over erotic, well researched regarding the effects of Bovine Overy treatments please wright more like this ,kept me transfixed from the first paragraph .Ignore any negative comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Lovely story.

jenellesljenelleslover 9 years ago
An enjoyable tale

First, A transwoman does not change gender. They are and always have been a woman. It's the body that's misaligned. One or the other requires modification for the person to be in alignment with themselves. With current technology, that means the body gets changed.

I seriously doubt that any "man" would want to lose his male bits, although I know some men who have lost them by accident or war and still consider themselves men. Then there are transwomen who can't wait to get shed of those parts. To bad we can't just swap bodies with a transman.

A good story with no grammar or spelling errors that I noticed. I'm looking forward to reading more of your work. I don't understand how so many anonymous have totally missed the point of a work of literature called "Fiction". It is a love story.

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgover 9 years ago
I Stand By My Comments...

...As given. I was addressing the outward 'Physical Changes to Gender' and the processes involved, certainly not the internal feelings of the TG person, and am willing to apologize if that meaning was somehow misconstrued. But the adverse comments made were directed at what I felt was the story's illogical use of a particular solution... a change, a physical change, of gender... where there was no evidence given within this story of a problem that would warrant that solution. However, they were NOT meant to augment any of the negative comments given by others. This story was lovely and well written, with care and empathy for the transgendered, but I'm sorry to say, IMHO only, it also had problems with how it came to the solutions it did.

sashatvslutsashatvslutover 9 years ago
beautiful

Beautiful story, two beautiful women, and a beautiful ending.

I hope to read more from you of this same caliber.

SissyTanya69SissyTanya69over 9 years ago
Wow

That was an amazing awsome story. I so wish it was me

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
just get a woman

Stealing a man's manhood is sick. This was very well written, but utterly wrong. Will not read it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
11 Chapters - 4 Orgasms

My panties are soaked after reading this love story. It's a good thing I'm wearing a pad to soak-up my love juice from my clit between my legs. I am in love with Dani and Andi.

Heather

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
my life's fantasy

I dream, no, obsess, about completing my own journey just like Andi. Your story really reinforces my need to get back on hormones, and pray my wife accepts the new me. We separated over the fact that I took hormones for 3 months without her knowledge. Now I need to go for six months continuously and become who I'm meant to be, even if it ends 30 years of marriage. I pray my wife accepts me, but I can't keep living a lie: It's just too stressful. Thanks for the encouragement I needed to finish what I started three years ago.

happyguy36happyguy36almost 8 years ago
stars

If I could I would give this story 10 stars. Beautifully written and so incredibly intimate.

As an ( alas) closet CD the change over to wearing women's clothing was so descriptive, sexy and convincing. A great and intrgui ng piece of sexy, thoughtful fiction,

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
At least ten stars.

This a wonderful story. One of the best I have read on this site. More please. One of the deplorables.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome

I just loved this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great

Loved the story but the epilogue bothered me because mtf vaginas don't get wet.

Its not something they are capable of. Overall loved the story though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Mixed Feelings

A most enjoyable story, well written with very few typos for a story this long. The characters are nicely rounded and believable, for the most part.

However, what Dani & Erin did at the beginning is not only totally illegal but morally unacceptable. A wife who purports to love her husband but wants to castrate him, both mentally & physically is not wanting a partner. If she wanted a lesbian relationship, why oh why marry a man.

Listen to men talking about their wives & for the most part they say "I want her to stay young, healthy, beautiful, sexy perhaps". Listen to most wives talking about their husbands & generally you hear things like "I can mould him, change him, alter him, re-model, modify, adjust or amend his behaviour.

Marriage is seen by some women as a green light to start devising their strategies to re-create a man but more pliable & open to change for their benefit. Physiologically & psychologically emasculated.

To this end they will call upon "The Sisterhood " of their friends, work colleagues, sisters, mothers, their gym buddy, cousins, nieces, the woman in the post office, the next door neighbour, Doctors, aunts, mother-in-law, in fact any and all females who can bring the plans to fruition. Especially if they can all sit around with a glass of wine & enjoy a great laugh at the expense of the "idiotic" man.

Beware !

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Heavenly Love

Your Story is making men want to be girls dreaming about the having Breast as Nice as Andi's being about to Feast on her pussy with her hands sexually playing with my Beast , Dam I just a Oralism without touching my Clit , Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
If only

Loved it, wish my wife had been this way about my transition.

tvlove007tvlove007over 2 years ago

Oh my God. That is the best transsexual story I have ever read. I couldn't stop reading it till i finished it. Andi is living my fantasy dream. I envy her, her opportunity to become a woman and share a lesbian love with her wife. I look forward to reading more stories from you. You really understand what we are looking for in the way of transsexual stimulating reading. Thank you for your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought the story was will written and the characters were well defined and believable. I know this is just a work of fiction. I liked the story . I disagree with the motives of Dr. Erwin and Dani. Andy should have been told and given a choice before he was given herbal treatments that altered him so much.

I think that Dani AND Dr. Erin should have criminal charges filed against them by Andy. Andy should have left and divorced Dani when she told him about giving him herbal treatments for two months. Treatments that Erin and Dani both knew were psychologically addictive and were also changing his behavior to be more feminine and physically changing his body without his consent . Was Andy able to make a real free will decision after being given the herbal treatments for two months ? His behavior already was being changed as well as his physical appearance without his knowledge or consent. Would he have chosen to do this with out already being drugged for two months ? His behavior was already altered and he was psychologically changed to be more feminine and less male.

I have several good friends that are transgender I respect their life choices . They also made their choices on their own free will .

1Martiniman1Martiniman15 days ago

What a superb and erotic story…a must read! Very well written, detailed, well thought out, good characters, excellent premise and a very nice length of story that you could sink your teeth into. I enjoyed the back and forth between Dani and Andi, then getting to flesh things out with Erin during therapy…great way to go about telling the story. I was however frustrated with the closeness in names of Dani and Andi (lol), but I got over it.

I was a bit uncomfortable with Dani and Erin giving Andy the drugs for two months without his knowledge or consent. I would have preferred a different route taken for Andy to decide to become Andi for love of his wife, but almost every story on Literotica has something in it that can make you uncomfortable. I just think that’s part of being erotic fiction and in no way did it ruin this story for me…it was seriously one of the best stories I’ve read on Literotica.

My biggest question is this…how does Tabitha_Jones write this amazing 37 thousand word story, post it and then just disappear without ever posting another story? Makes me feel sad that we were deprived of more fantastic stories. If you’re still out there Tabitha_Jones and you read this…thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous