Transformations - A Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dani took a deep breath and exhaled. Sitting in silence... thinking.

Erin finally spoke again. "Dani, I think this is something you should explore... as a couple. Because your new sexuality is something that you need to evolve... together." She paused. "You're female. And so is Andi now, for all intents and purposes. You know what a girl likes. See where Andi is."

Dani smiled and nodded her head. Then leaned across and gave Erin a hug. "Thanks," she whispered in her ear.

Dani knew exactly how to set things up. And she had a stop to make on the way home as part of that.

As she drove, she thought a lot about Erin's points. Over the last month, she had done an amazing job opening Dani up to the fact that this was a process that SHE was also going through. And Dani was coming to grips with that. And today, the conversation about them as a couple – sexually. In many ways, they were the same thing. And Dani suddenly felt a clarity of mind that she hadn't had before.

Walking into Victoria's Secret, Dani knew exactly what she was going to say to the clerk. When she thought of it on the car ride, she had a flutter in her tummy – nervous, but excited. So she had to practice it out loud in the car a few times along the way. The feeling inside her went from nervous flutter to acceptance to confidence to wanting to scream it from the rooftops in about 4 recitations.

She strode to the door like a woman on a mission.

"How can I help you today?" the pretty young clerk asked.

Dani smiled, confidently. "I'd like to pick up a pair of matching sexy babydolls... for me and.... my wife."

She took a breath and felt like a new woman.

When Dani got home that night, Andi had left a note saying that she had gone out for a quick run. And 20 minutes after, she returned.

While she had settled in to the 'girl next door' style overall, the one area where Andi varied was running. Partially because that had been the first big step into women's clothes and she had continued to push it. But also because running and sweating, she just preferred things small and tight.

It never failed. When Andy showed up all sweaty and in her running gear, Dani's heart skipped a beat. She had her hair pulled back and wore a white Nike baseball hat which set off nicely on the other end with her hot pink Nike running shoes. On top, she wore a pink Victoria's Secret Knockout sport bra – which did a great job holding the girls in place, but definitely pushed them up and out – not a typical sports bra. But the heart-stopper was Andi's running shorts. Before she had started sharing Dani's panties, Andi had to find a way to keep her "guy parts" in place and hidden when running – even as small as they had gotten. So she had found black Oiselle Competition Briefs. Honest to God, they now had panties that showed off less than these! Very tight and short, they would make anybody's heart stop... especially coupled with Andi's killer ass. Tucked and in them, she was all girl.

"Good run?" Dani said after getting her breathing back under control at the sight.

"Awesome," Andi said as she took a sip of her Gatorade. "I'm going to go hit the shower," and gave Dani a kiss on the cheek.

The smell of Andi's body – it was totally different now than before – coupled with the moist saltiness of her sweat did absolutely nothing to help calm Dani's excitement and desire. "Love you," she said as Andi strutted to the shower... and she admired her gorgeous ass.

"Love you, too," Andi said, smiling back over her shoulder.

Once Dani heard the shower running, she jumped to action. She already had the 2 drinks made, so she grabbed those and snuck past the shower unnoticed and into the closet. She got naked and into the new babydoll that she had bought for herself along with the new matching black panties. As she heard the water turn off, she set herself on the closet floor, curled up in the best sex kitten pose she could do. She placed the martinis on either side of the little pink Victoria's Secret bag she set in front of her.

Andi entered the closet, towel wrapped around her head but naked otherwise, and turned on the light.

The sight in front of her stopped her cold. She smiled widely. "I... um... take it that you had a good day?"

"Fabulous," Dani replied. "And it's just getting started," she added in her best sultry voice.

She stood and held the pink bag in front of her, extending it toward her wife. (GOD, it feels good to say 'wife'," Dani thought.)

Andi admired the incredible woman standing in front of her. "I hope that's what I think it is," she said as she took the pink bag.

"I bet it is," Dani said, giggling a bit.

Andi took the pink tissue out of the top of the bag and took the black babydoll and panties in her hand. She put the bag down, slipped off the towel from her hair and tossed it into the hamper. Holding the satin babydoll in one hand and the silky panties in the other she said, "can you help me put it on?"

The feel of the babydoll slipping over her body was electric. And when the lace breast area settled over her engorged nipples, a wave of warmth shot through her. She stepped into the panties as Dani held them at her feet... and then deliberately slid them up her silky smooth long legs. Pulling them into place, she then magically appeared with 2 martini glasses standing before Andi. It wasn't actually "magical"... but Andi had closed her eyes and lost herself for a moment as Dani had worked her panties onto her body.

The 2 girls stood there as virtual mirror images – one tall, one short.... but each holding a martini, each dressed identical, and each staring deeply into the others' eyes.

Dani sipped her drink. "These typically seem to work well for us, so I thought I'd start here," with a devilish smile.

Andi sipped her drink, stepped forward and kissed her – waves of pleasure shooting into her as her breasts danced across Dani's.

They embraced and let the pleasure of their bodies caressing each other envelope them.

After some time, Dani stepped back slightly and looked up into her wife's eyes. Both thought the same thing – "come to bed with me."

Like twins, they each took sips of their drinks, placed them on their respective night stands and slipped under the covers, facing each other.

Dani's hand went to Andi's breasts, and she began to lightly run the back of her fingers on the contour of Andi's glorious curves. As Andi started to bring her had to Dani, Dani said, "shhhh... let me." So instead, Andi placed her lips lightly on top of Dani's head, breathing deep to enjoy the smell of her hair.

As Dani ran her fingers around both of her wife's breasts, and then glanced across the nipples, she said softly, "tell me what you feel?..."

"Excited," Dani replied with a slight giggle.

"Inside..." Dani whispered... "tell me how this feels inside..."

"Electric... in my nipples," Andi whispered back. "Then warmth going to my center and down my body." She paused. "Tingly in my arms and legs..."

Dani slid down slowly and slightly, bringing her face to her wife's breasts. Even in the relative darkness, she could see how large Andi's nipples had extended. Through the lace covering Andi's breasts, she gently blew... and watched as the areola's tightened more, and the nipples hardened.

Andi took a distinctly stuttered breath as the pleasure hit her.

"Keep telling me," Dani whispered.

"Coolness on the nipples... then raging heat behind... waves," she slowly whispered.

Dani finally brought her lips to Andi's left breast and began kissing.

"Tingling..." Andi said in something between a whisper and a moan... "from my fingers... down my arms... to my nipple... then down my body... heat..."

Sliding the strap over Andi's left shoulder to expose the breast, Dani continued her assault... kissing and licking around the areola while using her hand to fondle Andi's right breast.

"Tingling from my toes... my fingers... everywhere!" Andi whispered. "Heat."

Dani started to drag the fingers of her free hand down Andi's chest. "Here?..." she asked, pausing just below the breasts.

"Lower..."

Above her belly button, "here?..."

"Lower..."

Playing with her belly button ring, "here?..." Dani giggled.

"Lower..." she whispered again. "But that feels pretty good" Andi sighed while taking in a stuttered breath.

Dani teased Andi and her belly button ring for a moment, then continued down... her fingers reaching the top front of Andy's panties. She paused and ran her fingers above the band.

"Lower..." Andi whispered... completely losing herself to the pleasure of Dani's lips on her breasts.

Dani slid her finger under the band and into Andi's panties, dancing across her nicely trimmed muff. "Mmmmmmmm..." Dani whispered.

Andi was almost beyond the capacity to move... lost. Then she whispered, "lower..." Eyes closed.

So Dani brought her fingers to the nub below the muff. It had shrunk to not much more than a button. No longer really a penis... certainly not a cock, Dani had started calling it her 'clitty'.

As she massaged it, she felt it harden... but also contract... much like how a nipple reacts when it is excited.

"So hot..." Andi whispered and Dani teased her clitty. Then whispered, "yes... there... and lower..."

Dani proceeded to the little sack below Andi's clitty. The former occupants all but gone as they shrunk over the past months, and seemingly receded into her body. Now, all that was left was a small tuft of lose skin.

"Just... a... little... lower..." Andi said.

Andi rolled slowly to her left – just slightly. But enough that she could open her legs a bit and allow Dani's fingers to reach their goal.

Inside Andi's panties, Dani slid her middle finger down between her wife's legs, and very slowly began a "come hither" motion across the area between her legs and then up to her clitty.

Andi's eyes shot open. She took a gasping deep breath. "Ohhhh!," she moaned, "THAT'S it!!!" And she rolled fully onto her back and spread her legs more.

Andi was panting.

"Tell me," Dani said.

"From everywhere," Andi panted. "Tingling... heat..." she spoke very quickly. Then "Ohhhhhh! FUUUUUUUCKING unbelieveable!" as her hips bucked, pushing harder against Dani's teasing hand.

"Tell me," Dani whispered as she momentarily took her lips from Andi's nipple.

"Heat..." Andy uttered.

"I can feel it," Dani said as she stroked between Andi's legs. "Right here!"

"Yesssss!" Andi hissed. "Tingling... everywhere..." she continued. "Can't feel legs... arms... move..." Her eyes widened, "OH, God!!!" as she used her butt muscles to keep pushing toward Dani's hand.

Panting, Andi's torso started to writhe... breathing heaver than she would at the end of a run.

"Too much... too much... too much..." she started to moan as she tried to roll herself away from Dani's fingers between her legs. Tears started to stream from her eyes.

Dani removed her hand from her wife's panties and slid up to be face to face with her. "Shhhhh," Dani whispered in Andi's ear, giving her a calming, slight kiss on the cheek. Then she laid her right hand softly on Andi's tummy and held it there as a calming gesture. "Shhhh..." she whispered occasionally, as she sensed her wife coming back down.

Andi was covered in sweat – all over her body. But her breathing was steady and slowing. Her eyes closed.

Dani gave her a few minutes, then said, "OK, now?"

"Mmm-hmm," Andi acknowledged, quietly.

A minute later, Andi whispered, "what happened?"

"It's OK, my love," Dani said, giving her wife a gentle kiss on the cheek. "Sleep... we can talk about it tomorrow."

The comfort of her wife snuggling closer and the physical exhaustion of what had happened took Andi. She fell asleep gently in her wife's arms.

Dani and Andi sat close on the couch, looking at Erin Hunter in the chair across from them. Dani had called Erin first thing in the morning and asked if they could come see her.

Andi looked kind of disheveled. While the exhaustion and the comfort of her wife holding her all night had calmed her, it just felt like her mind had been racing all night, so she didn't feel rested. She was obviously very unsettled by the experience. She had tossed on some shorts and a t-shirt, put on a baseball hat to cover her hair and no makeup.

Dani had given Erin an overview on the phone, but she and Andi took turns relaying the details of last night. Erin listened intently.

When they finished the story, Erin asked Andi if she could speak to Dani alone for a few minutes. "Of course," Andi said. "How about if I go pick up that Starbucks that I didn't get on the way here earlier?" She smiled.

"Thanks, sweetie," Erin said.

"You OK?" Dani asked, not letting go of her wife's hand as she stood.

"I'm good, babe," Andi replied. "Really." And she kissed Dani's hand. "Feeling a lot better," she added, smiling to Erin.

After Andi left to get the coffee, Erin sat back in her chair, mock fanned herself and said, "Shit! It's kind of tough to not get hot hearing THAT one!"

Dani took a quick, deep breath. "So it's not just me?" she said. "She was having an orgasm, right?"

Erin nodded her head. "Well, it sure sounds like it was building inside of her... big time!" She paused. "But Andi had no idea... no context to get to release. It's like she got built up all ready to explode... but then couldn't explode!... It overwhelmed her."

"Oh God..." Dani said looking down... "what have I done?"

"Hey!" Erin said, deliberately trying to snap Dani out of it. "YOU did exactly what you were supposed to do... what you NEEDED to do! YOU did NOTHING wrong!"

"It doesn't feel like it," Dani said.

"Dani... as hard as that was... as difficult as it may have been to watch at the end?... Think about it... it was a good thing... it was an INEVITABLE thing as your sexual relationship caught up to all of these changes. This is EXACTLY what we talked about yesterday! You just need to work through this... together."

"I don't know what to do," Dani said.

"I can help," Erin said, taking Dani's hand. "Physiologically, I'm not an expert on how a transitioning body would adapt from male to female sexuality... & orgasms. But that has clearly happened. The step the two of you made last night was truly amazing! Now, we just need to help her get over the edge... so to speak."

Erin smiled. And the line made Dani feel better. She squeezed Erin's hand.

"How?" Dani asked.

"Honestly?..." Erin began, "I'd recommend hypnosis."

"Really?"

"Hypnosis is very effective when it comes to subconscious stuff," Erin said. "I use it with a lot of my clients. There are areas where I could talk about something until I was blue in the face and it would never have any impact."

"You???" Dani said jokingly.

"Ya, right?" Erin replied, smiling. They laughed.

Erin continued, "But if I'm able to plant a thought or suggestion subconsciously, it can quickly be accepted and effective."

Dani cocked her head... not convinced.

"Let's take an example... like a smoker," Erin said. "Even if they want to quit, I could never talk directly to them and get them to think... to BELIEVE that cigarettes taste bad. BUT... if I plant that idea subconsciously using hypnosis, more times than not, it sticks. It may not make them quit, but they do feel that they taste bad."

"I thought hypnosis couldn't make you think or do anything that you don't believe in?" Dani said.

Erin smiled and leaned toward Dani. "Do you think for a moment that Andi doesn't want to get to release on that orgasm after having felt it build last night?"

They both giggled. "I guess not," Dani said.

"So," Erin began, "what I'd suggest is that when she gets back, I talk to Andi... alone... so I can try to make her understand what she was feeling last night."

"Alone?"

Erin breathed. "I think so. 1-on1 conversations about sexuality always seem to be less... threatening."

"OK," Dani said.

"But then I'd like to bring you back in... after she has that basis of what was happening last night. And together, I'd like to talk with her about taking that last step... getting to release."

"Through hypnosis," Dani said.

"I'll say to Andi what I said to you... I think that's the best way to go."

Dani smiled and nodded her head. "OK... great!"

"I was having an orgasm???" Andi asked. "A female orgasm?" She paused. "Is that even possible???"

"You tell me," Erin said... "you seem to be the expert after last night!".

The jovial line worked... Andi releaxed a bit.

"What you described..." Erin began, "the tingling from all parts, the building warmth.... all concentrating between your legs?... That's how a female experiences an orgasm building."

"I've got to tell you, Erin," Andi said, "the buildup was amazing but the follow-through SUCKED!" She laughed.

"Well that's just it, Andi... you didn't follow through. And not because you couldn't. But because you didn't know how to."

"I don't understand," Andi said.

"Chemically and hormonally, you are female now. Mentally, psychologically and emotionally, you are female now. And with one exception, you are physically female now."

Andi nodded.

Erin continued, "You've felt sexual pleasure before... along the way over the last few months."

"Yes."

"Well, last night, Dani brought that sexual pleasure to an entirely new level."

"Did she ever!" Andi said.

"Exploring and evolving your sexuality as a couple is something that Dani & I have been discussing. And just yesterday in our individual session, I encouraged her to push that exploration."

"Which she did, last night," Andi completed.

Erin nodded. "All the pleasure centers of your body – your FEMALE pleasure centers – lit on fire. Physiologically, your body reacted just as it should. But when the time came to climax?... Neither your body nor you mind had any idea what to do. You've only climaxed as a male before so you had no idea what to do as a female for the first tme."

"But when I climaxed as a male for the first time, my body knew what to do," Andi questioned.

"True," Erin replied. "But in that case, you had maybe 16 or 17 years to prepare?..."

"18," Andi said... smiling.

"And even more so," Erin continued, "when it finally did happen, when you were..."

"18," Andi repeated, laughing.

"...18," Erin continued, "you didn't have more than a dozen years of female orgasms behind you as context." She paused. "Your body wanted to climax..."

"Did it ever!" Andi said under her breath.

"...but your mind... your subconscious mind... couldn't do it. It didn't know how to... It didn't let go."

Andi took it all in... nodding.

Erin let her think for a minute, then said, "I think I can help you get over the edge, Andi."

"Can I have Dani come back in and we can talk about it?"

Andi smiled. "That sounds great."

"So you're saying that subconsciously, you can teach me how to climax as a female?" Andi said.

"Not so much teach you," Erin replied. "But through hypnosis, I think I can help draw away the only context you have now for a climax – as a male - and set a new context for female release."

Andi took a breath and didn't look convinced.

"Andi," Erin said, "your body is ready to do this. Last night, you built up to what sounds like a mind-blowing female orgasm. So I think I can take away any subconscious inhibitions given your sexual context as a male and give you the subconscious ability to release as a female."

Dani & Andi had been holding hands since she came back in. Andi looked to her, and Dani nodded her head, smiling.

"I love you," Andi mouthed to her wife.

"I love you, too," Dani mouthed back.

"I'm ready," Andi said.

Dani moved to another chair as Erin began to bring Andi under. It didn't take long... she was a willing participant.

Erin talked Andi back to last night and to the moment where the climax was building. "What do you feel?" she asked.