Transformations - A Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...Dani burst out laughing at Andi's 'I feel like someone kicked me in the balls' comment. Only her wife could be so quick-whited with the perfect line.

Not one to be one-upped, Dani shot back, "actually, I had them put them in a jar... and I've been shaking the hell out of them to get you to wake up!"

A broad smile came across Andi's face. "We probably need to discuss custody of that jar." She giggled. "How did it go?"

The doctor has been great. He spoke to me right after and has been in several times to check in. He said everything went perfectly. Even though everything had shrunk substantially over the course of the last 9 months, there was plenty left to work with. But he asked me to buzz him when you woke up so he could talk to you."

5 minutes later Dr. Brassard came into Andi's room. "Good morning, Andi," he said. "How are you feeling?"

"Pretty sore," Andi replied... "But I couldn't be happier!" Smiling.

"Well the soreness is expected – like we talked about. And it's a good sign. There was obviously a lot of nerves being moved around down there. But I'm happy to tell you that you are officially a physical female now."

The girls smiled and squeezed hands.

Dr. Brassard continued, "It all went as expected. Your clitoris, labia and vagina were formed very nicely. But as we discussed, it's critical that you continue to work on vaginal dilation as your new sex heals."

Andi nodded her head. Dani smiled devilishly, squeezed her wife's hand and said, "that won't be a problem."

"Remember," he said, "this is a medical process... not sexual."

"Understood," Dani said.

"Is there something... in there now?" Andi asked.

"There is," he replied.

"I don't feel anything."

"Well, you are still numbed somewhat from the surgery... at least internally. And the surgical packing we do immediately post-op doesn't move. But trust me, you will have plenty of feeling in there very soon." He looked at Dani and winked... "medical... not recreational, right?" He smiled.

"Right," Dani replied, smiling back.

The first time Andi had inserted the dilator, she almost passed out – as much from the amazing new sensation of something entering her as from the pain due to the procedure and healing. Fortunately, Dani was there next to her to talk her through it.

"Holy shit!" Andi exclaimed as she slowly moved the dilator within her.

Dani slid her hand down to Andi's, holding the dilator, joining her as it moved.

"It gets better," Dani whispered.

And it did. As the surgery healed over the next several weeks, any semblance of pain gave way to incredible sensations and pleasure. "I can't believe I have doctor's orders to get myself off with a dildo multiple times a day!" Andi said.

Finally, after 12 weeks, Dr. Brassard gave the girls the OK for more... recreational activities.

Dani prepared a special candlelight dinner, complete with their favorite bottle of wine to celebrate the night. Then, they retired to the bedroom – also candle-lit.

As they stood at their bed, Dani said, "let me make this your night." She slipped out of the silky black dress that she had worn for the occasion, revealing that she was wearing nothing underneath.

Andi smiled and said, "good thing I didn't know about that earlier or I wouldn't have made it through dinner, sexy."

Dani giggled... then started to undress her wife. She unzipped Andi's green & black dress and let it slip to the floor. Andi had a sexy green bra on. Dani undid the front closure and Andi let it slip to the floor over her arms. She stood there in only her black thong.

"These are the first panties you shared with me all those months ago," Andi said softly.

Dani smiled and took her wife's hand, leading her to bed.

Taking the lead, Dani lay on top of Andi and they began to kiss... passionately running their tongues together, while Dani's hand slid down to fondle Andi's left breast. As she was on top, Dani sensed the excitement as she felt her wife's right nipple harden against her body... and so did her own. So Dani elevated herself slightly and slid over directly on top of Andi – positioning herself so that their breasts were perfectly aligned. And while she continued to kiss Andi, Dani began to gyrate her nipples across Andi's. The dancing of their breasts sent erotic waves of pleasure through both girls.

She then slid down and took Andi's right nipple in her mouth – suckling and licking – as she moved her right hand down between Andi's leags and slowly ran her fingers over Andi's panty-covered lips.

The warmth building, Andi began to push herself into Dani's teasing hand, while at the same time, grabbing her own left breast in her hand aggressively massaging her nipple.

Feeling the wetness building through her panties, Dani expertly slid them off of Andi and began to fondle her engorged lips.

Andi was moaning as she sensed her juices running from her.

Dani brought her fingers to her mouth and said, "I have been waiting for this for a long time." Then she began to lick her wife's juices form her fingers.

Andi was already writhing in pleasure but the sight of her wife tasting her juices shifted her erotic warmth even higher. Dani, noticing the effect slowly began to work her mouth down Andi's body, from her breast across her tummy and between her legs. She playfully kissed around Andi's muff while her fingers parted her lips and went to the source of her wetness.

Knowing exactly the impact it would have on her wife, Dani simultaneously inserted her finger into her wife and brought her tongue directly to the tip of her engorged clit. Andi screamed in pleasure.

She brought her hands to Dani's head and pushed her face harder against her sex as Dani's tongue increased her assault on Andi's clit. Then she slid a second finger into her wife.

"Ahhhhhh!" Andi yelled in pleasure as the waves started shooting outward.

As the pace of her fingers going in & out of her wife increased, Dani alternated between sucking on her clit and licking it.

"Oh, God!!!!" Andi moaned as she felt the orgasm building to release.

"Come as a real girl for the first time," Dani said, sensing the moment. "Come in your wife's mouth..."

And she did.

1 year later...

After kissing Andi's right nipple, Dani blew across it and watched as the nipple and areola hardened.

"You tease," Andi said playfully, thoroughly enjoying the sensation.

"I'm not teasing..." Dani said as she brought her lips back to her wife's right nipple and began pinching the left with her fingers, "I'm playing."

Andi giggled and began to fondle her wife back.

"You know..." Dani whispered, "...with the proper stimulation..." she put her mouth around the areola and sucked deeply, "...these are fully functional... just like mine..."

"Mmmmmm," Andi moaned quietly, enjoying the intimacy.

"Remember..." Dani continued after a few moments, "when this all started... before things had changed very much..."

"Mmmmm," Andi repeated, softly.

Dani continued... "we decided to preserve some of you at a sperm bank?" She increased the massage on her wife's left breast.

Andi opened her eyes... Dani looked up at her... and said, "if I were to have a baby... we could both breast feed..."

Andi giggled, smiled the devilish grin and pulled her wife's face harder into her breast.

"Yes..." she whispered.

1...67891011