All Comments on 'Transformations - Witnesses Ch. 04'

by wayneandanntriskelion

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 6 years agoAuthor
ROFL

Wow! I done been schooled by someone still living in Mommy and Daddy's basement jerking off to My Little Pony porn...

Yeah, none of this is even humanly possible, douche. It's nothing but fantasy, pure and simple.

Troll along little Bronie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nicely Done

Its hard to find decent mind control and bimbification, I had clicked on this by accident and I must say, I'm quite happy I did. I haven't even read the others in this series yet but I look forward to doing so.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you

The mind control aspects will become more prevalent in later chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good to hear

And I thought I couldn't be more eager to read this. Again, thank you very much for writing this story,

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 6 years ago

Anon One, some women just have large natural boobs, Lucie Wilde comes to mind with her 34L tits. Or Hitomi Tanaka with her 32N boobs. Granted its rare to have natural boobs of that size but its possible to get tits that large and be natural and for said women to be thin in the rest of their body. Rare, but possible.

The only issue I take with this series is the idea of women walking around in 8 inch heels and I'm a guy. I like women with legs but have them standing 6 feet tall flat footed than adding an extra 8 inches with heels is a bit much IMO. Maybe smaller heels?

But honestly this is a mostly enjoyable story.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 6 years agoAuthor

@the_crazy_one, we debated the heels for quite a while, and they are ludicrous. Our concept is that they are supposed to be over the top to keep with the overinflated bimbo image of the Street Whore class. The other whore classes like Secretaries, Cheerleaders, etc. don't wear the crazy heels. Also, this is an inside joke with my partner Ann who likes very tall girls :)

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneover 6 years ago

Well to each their own on the high. Still an enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
New chapter coming soon?

Can't wait to see the relationship and infatuation between Alex and Gwen grow.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionalmost 6 years agoAuthor
More chapters coming

I've had several of you send me messages asking for more chapters. I'm sorry it has been so long since I added anything, but I just wanted you to know there are four more chapters in the approval queue. Thanks for your support!

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 5 years ago

this is so funny. i love it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwayneandanntriskelion@wayneandanntriskelion
Wayne and Ann Triskelion are a married couple in a BDSM relationship who write erotic novels and short stories. Our work spans several different kinks including erotic horror, BDSM, mind control, and bimbification. Send us email if you like: wayneandanntriskelion at gmail. Als...