All Comments on 'Transformations - Witnesses Ch. 13'

by wayneandanntriskelion

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ShortsircutShortsircutalmost 6 years ago
Excellent!

A truly excellent story, thank you for writing and sharing it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The Best Mind Control Story I've Ever Read.

This series has been consistently great throughout every chapter. I read this final chapter the day it came out, and I still can't stop thinking about it. I really hope you do another series similar to this, or possibly even a continuation of this reality/story line with different characters. Whatever your next project will be, I'm highly anticipating it.

wayneandanntriskelionwayneandanntriskelionover 5 years agoAuthor

We're definitely writing more. We're putting the final touches on Transformations: Soccer Mom and it should be released soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Triskelion, eh?

Triskelion = Star Trek TOS... :)

Great story. I will read more but I would like to suggest "one-shots" of these characters; you know, little vignettes. Very much appreciated what you wrote about same-sex love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved it

I loved the ending with Jessica ending up with Cal, her husband! It was a really cool touch, because Cal had gone to Cuba as a missionary and had never come back.

AnoniemousAnoniemousover 3 years ago
Loved It Throughout

It's mad but so good it's unbelievable. Just like the characters, they're almost likeable. Well done. 5 stars throughout.

WeezyfWeezyfover 2 years ago

My personal opinion is that there is to much left unexplained especially about the professional crafte, the other guy knew where he was going and what he was going to do yet David did not. I blame the bitch Gwen. Anyway very nice to see Jessica ended up with her husband, someone who still cares for her unlike bitch Gwen. I hope i see more of sugar tits and Gwen like fades into the background, after her transformation i just hate her character. I mean i even like the demon dominatrix more and i dislike dominant women lmao.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwayneandanntriskelion@wayneandanntriskelion
1387 Followers
Wayne and Ann Triskelion are a married couple in a BDSM relationship who write erotic novels and short stories. Our work spans several different kinks including erotic horror, BDSM, mind control, and bimbification. Send us email if you like: wayneandanntriskelion at gmail. Als...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES