Transformations - Witnesses Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked up and caught Donny's eye from across the quad.

He was surrounded by beautiful girls, drawn in by pheromones they could smell but that didn't register in their brains. Hunting was so much easier for him.

He smiled and winked at her.

She winked back and motioned with her eyes at a tall blonde with perfect boobs standing to his left.

He nodded and took the blonde's hand.

The girl blushed.

Madison licked her lips.

The twins would be busy tonight.

***

"Churches in the past were all about God and virtue - outdated ideas that are no longer part of our lives," the tall blonde bombshell said as her hypnotic eyes scanned the crowd. "The Church of Morpheus is different. We believe in a living god who does not expect you to be chaste and perfect - sin is life."

The crowd of students stood around Gwen and nodded, her words making perfect sense, her thoughts seeping into their minds and planting seeds.

The line of tables belonging to community churches were empty of interest, but the Church of Morpheus's table was crowded.

A Catholic priest sat at the table next to the Morpheus table. He couldn't believe what he was seeing: crowds of youths gathering around and listening to... to a cult, a sex-crazed cult of devil worshipers.

He was sweating even though the day was cool.

There was something about the woman in the skintight white cocktail dress that demanded his attention. He stared at her, mouth open, his mind going slowly blank.

Gwen smiled at the crowd as she spoke. She moved among them. She could see what they were destined to become: here a cheerleader slut, there a professional caste. She could spot those that would become priests and nuns of the religious caste.

Alex stood off to the side, looking almost ridiculous with his body builder body stuffed into a gray suit.

The crowd began to disperse and Gwen walked to him, her every move a sensual ballet.

He took her hand.

She turned and looked at the crowd of students. They looked dazed.

"Lots of prospects?" Alex whispered.

"Oh, yes. A lot of prospects..." And, then she saw her: a tall brunette with intelligent eyes. "Excuse me, darling. Something has caught my eye."

She followed the brunette in cut-off jeans as she went from table to table looking.

The girl walked into a restroom, and Gwen followed.

The brunette was applying lipstick in the mirror.

"See anything you like?"

She looked at Gwen, her eyes automatically drawn to the gravity defying breasts. "I... I beg your pardon?"

Gwen smiled. "The tables. Did you see anything interesting?"

She laughed and blinked. "No. Same old same old."

"Not a fan of sororities?"

The girl sighed. "I may look like a bimbo, but I'm not."

"Same here," Gwen said. "It would be nice to find something that you were exceptionally good at, something in which you could dominate? Really make a difference in the world?"

The girl looked thoughtful. "Exactly. I don't know if I'll ever find that..."

Gwen reached out and put her index finger on the girl's forehead.

The brunette's eyes rolled back in her head.

"Oh, the things I will show you, and the power you will have..."

***

EPILOGUE 2

"Aw, come on, Jiggly Jugs! We gotta find the whoremasters! They'll choose all the girls and leave!" Brenda Big Boobs yelled from the dock.

Jiggly Jugs Jessica stood on the ship's deck at the top of the gangway and cried. "I can't. It's too high and too narrow and my titties are too stupid and big!"

And, they were - she was now four cup sizes larger than when she got on the ship.

She had tried five times to walk down the narrow gangway, but the beachball sized tits threw off her balance.

"What's going on here?" a man asked. He was a head taller than Brenda and stood beside her on the dock.

"Stupid old Jiggly Jugs! She's clumsy and dumb..." Brenda began.

Jessica started bawling. "You made me like this!" She stamped her feet and the mountains of tit flesh rippled and wobbled in the overstuffed halter.

The man shook his head and frowned. "That's not a nice thing to say."

Brenda put her hands on her hips. "It's not my fault."

The man cocked and eyebrow. Then he put a big hand on her face and pushed.

Brenda Big Boobs fell off the deck into the salt water.

She bobbed to the surface a second later spitting and spluttering. "Why'd you do that!?"

"Because you were being mean to a sister whore. That is not our way." He said as he looked down at her.

She spit out water. "Help me! I can't swim! I'll drown!"

He laughed. "No. Ambrosia is lighter than water. Your tits are flotation devices. You could swim all the way back to the states if you wanted."

The man started up the gangway. "Might want to watch out for sharks, though."

Brenda's eyes grew wide and she stared at the murky water around her.

Jessica was sniffling quietly as the man reached her. He caressed her face. "Don't cry, beautiful."

He reached out and cupped her firm tits. "How did you end up so huge? You're way bigger than a street whore should be."

Jessica shook her head. "Me and Brenda snuck into the infirmary one night to play nurse. And, they left the cabinet with Titty Grow unlocked. So, I thought, maybe me and her could go up a cup size each. I can't do math, but dumb ol' Brenda Big Boobs said she could." She looked down at the blonde bobbing in the water. "Liar!"

The man shook his bald head and frowned. "Oh, that was very bad."

She sniffled. "I know. I'm at last a... M cup?"

The man scooped her up in his strong arms and smiled down at her. "Actually, I'd say closer to an N. And, you lost quite a few brain cells in the process."

Jessica stared into his eyes. There was something familiar about him. "Then of course dumb ol' Brenda chickened out and stayed tiny."

The man looked down at Brenda with her J cups and laughed. "Yeah, practically flat chested..."

Jessica giggled.

"What did they name you?" He asked as he carried her effortlessly down the gangway.

She smiled through her tears. "Jiggly Jugs Jessica."

He nodded. "Appropriate."

The man stood her on her feet on the dock.

"Thanks, Mister. I'd give ya a blowjob, but I gotta find the whoremasters..."

He held her hand. "Oh, they can wait. Spread your legs, honey."

She did and the man knelt down between her legs. He caressed her engagement ring pierced clit and tugged on her wedding ring piercing her perineum. He smiled. "They look even better down here."

He stood up and smiled down at her. "You don't remember me, do you?"

She stared into his eyes. "Cal? Is it you?"

Her husband nodded. "I've been waiting for you." He pulled her close and kissed her, crushing her huge breasts against him.

"Where... where ya been?" She giggled as he picked her up.

"Here, baby. Right here."

She bit her lower lip. "Cal, can you help me find the whoremasters? It's good to see you and all, but if I don't get claimed, I'll have to sleep on the street."

Cal laughed out loud. "Oh, babe, they really did a number on your noggin, huh?"

She frowned. "Cal, really, I gotta go..."

He stared into her eyes. Cal grabbed her hand and pulled it to his pants leg.

Her eyes widened as she felt the enormous tube hanging alongside his left leg.

"I am a whoremaster, you dumb little fuck bunny."

She smiled up at him. "Really?"

He pointed over his shoulder. "Cal the Cunt Crammer, written on my back, big gothic letters."

"And, you want me?" She jumped up and down in his arms and jiggled.

"Of course, goofy. I search the manifests every day." He caressed her hair. "I rushed over here as soon as I saw your name."

She laughed and pulled him toward the street. "Take me home and fuck my brains out!"

He held fast. "Hang on, aren't you forgetting something?"

She looked puzzled.

Cal pointed at the edge of the dock.

Jessica sighed. "Aw, do we have to?"

Cal put his arm around her waist and led her to the water. "Yes, we have to. We're never cruel to each other. That's for normal people."

In the dark water, Brenda was trying hard to climb up a piling, but she could only climb a few inches out of the water before falling back.

Cal shook his head and nodded toward a ladder at the end of the dock. "Christ. Two brain surgeons." He sighed.

"Huh?" Jessica asked.

He smiled and kissed her. "Never mind, dear."

Cal lay on his stomach on the deck and reached down with a long, heavily muscled arm. "Come on, Brenda. Take my hand."

She took his hand and he lifted her one-handed. He stood up and set her lightly on her feet on the dock.

Jessica giggled - the blonde's hair was a wet mess dangling in strands.

Cal gave her a stern look.

Brenda Big Boobs started crying. "I'm a mess, nobody's going to want me now!"

Cal looked at Jessica and motioned toward Brenda.

Jessica sighed. "Don't be silly."

Cal tapped his foot. "Brenda, do you have something to say to Jessica?"

The blonde sniffled. "Jessica, I'm sorry I made your titties so big and made you dumber. I didn't mean to."

Jessica looked at her feet. A smile spread across her lips. "Oh, that's okay. I like having big balloon tits."

Both girls burst into tears and fell into each other's arms.

Cal rolled his eyes. "Okay. Let's go home. It's going to take hours to get the fish smell out of Brenda."

Jessica smiled and pinched one of Brenda's nipples. "You mean you're gonna take her too?"

He stepped between them and hugged them both. "Yes. Lots of spots left in my coven. I'm very picky."

Jessica hugged him tight as they walked into the streets of Havana.

FIN

12