Trapped on Novas Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you Sensi, but its more complex than that." Tessa said looking back at Ananke.

"Oh, and how is that?" Ananke asked blankly. "We are at war Commander, and we need your help if we are to survive."

"Last time a pod came down 16 of the crew were captured, 2 died and one was maimed getting to this place. Only one could be said to have fully survived so far." Tessa said pacing around a little. "Those odds don't make for good reading do they, I'm not sending my people down here to be enslaved, or worse die."

"What do you suggest then commander, wait until the hunters destroy us all and then send your people down?" Ananke said sarcastically.

"No, but don't you think that sending hundreds of ships down might get noticed after a while, I mean we have got away with one or two but it's only a matter of time. Not to mention these hunters are eventually going to be missed."

"She's right Supreme Sister," Aion stepped up. "Sending that many ships would be far too risky. Perhaps we can think of some other method."

Ananke looked round at Aion, anger flashed in her eyes before she took a deep breath and composed herself again.

"Fine, what do you suggest Aion. You and the Commander here better come up with something good by the end of the day." Ananke said storming off out the door.

Tessa clenched her fists and paced the room even more. She was clearly fuming and Aion stood near the door watching her.

"You need to control your anger Commander, I know how frustrating the Supreme sister can be sometimes but you don't want to cross her."

Tessa screamed out in frustration and kicked the bench sending it flying across the room. "Arrg, got anyone I can beat up? Guessing a gym is out the question as well?"

"Gym?" Aion asked.

"You know, somewhere to work out, practice fighting, get rid of excess frustration."

Aion smiled slightly and nodded. "Come with me, I've got just the thing."

Aion led the commander out the room they had been in and led her further up the mountain. smiling he motioned her into a large room before following her in, locking the door behind them. The centre of the room was made up of a huge sand circle, various benches and other items surrounded the room. Tessa watched as Aion pulled off his top before grabbing something from the corner to the room.

"When I said work out, I didn't mean that you know." She said.

Aion chuckled and tossed a long wooden stick at her, Tessa catching it in one hand as the giant man stepped into the sand. Spinning the stick a couple of time in his hand he lifted his arm and pointed the end of the stick at Tessa.

"Come on Angel, show me what you've got. Trust me, you can't hurt me."

Tessa laughed and studied the stick in her hand, it looked incredibly like a Shinai from earth, a wooden practice sword used in Kendo, Ancient Japanese sword fighting.

She spun the Shinai in her hands, shifting it from one hand to the next before sending it round her back. She had studied martial arts since she was 6 and considered herself extremely adept at both hand to hand combat, and in the use of close quarter weapons. Aion looked impressed, although he still carried that air of arrogance as he slowly paced round the circle.

"Call me Angel again and I assure you I'll hurt you." Tessa said pointing the Shinai at Aion.

With lightning speed Aion lunged forward and slapped Tessa's stick to one side, landing the end of his Shinai on the top of Tessa's head.

"Too slow Angel." he grinned. "To slow."

With a shake of the head Tessa lunged forward but Aion, quickly spun his weapon around to block before powerfully shoving in it away and spinning his so slap Tessa across the arse. The slap of the Shinai as it made contact with Tessa's arse echoed in the room.

"Always wanted to slap and angel on the arse." Aion mocked. "I thought you'd be faster than this."

With a scream of rage Tessa flung herself at Aion in a flurry of blows, he blocked best he could but even he would admit if he was honest that she was fast. After a rally of blow and counter blow Tessa eventually found her mark, and Aion grunted as a painful blow rasped across his ribs.

Standing composed in the middle of the circle, Tessa grinned at him as he rubbed the mark. "I told you not to call me Angel."

For over an hour the continued to spar, neither seemed to be holding back and before long they were knocking each other to the floor as they became more and more creative with their moves. Aion manged to push Tessa over and had her pinned down face first, one of her arms pulled high up behind her back as they both panted for breath.

"Yield Angel?" he said.

He couldn't help but look down at the woman between his legs. She was an incredible fighter of that he had no doubt, her clothes now clung to her body from the sweat, her pert behind clear through the thin cotton fabric.

Tessa sensed his distraction and in one fluid movement she had somehow rolled over, and using her legs like a set of scissors she took Aion's feet out from under him. As he landed on the floor he let out a painful grunt but Tessa wasn't finished. She quickly rolled on top of him, his head between her legs as she started to squeeze tightly. His arms were trapped under her bottom, her arms also behind her as she pinned him down.

"Yield?" she said. When Aion didn't she squeezed a little harder until with a little chuckle he finally nodded as much as he could.

"Yield." he said as she released the tension around his head.

Tessa looked down at the man between her legs grinning and they both stared at each other for a few moments as they fought to catch their breath, the tension between them was palpable.

Slowly sliding her bottom down Aion's chest she leaned forward and grabbed each of his wrists he her hands, pinned each one above his head as she leant forward. Her face was millimetres from his, he could feel her hot breath on his lips and face but every time he tried to kiss her she would pull away slightly maintain the gap, grinning wickedly.

He tried to move his arms, admittedly it wasn't a real effort and they both knew it but Tessa bit her lip smiling, gently shaking her head. All the time she maintained the gap between her face and his.

Finally she kissed him, the softest kiss on the lips that left Aion's mouth gaping. As second followed, only this was on the side of his neck. the third was on the top of his chests as she let go of his hands and moved further and further down his body. He sucked in a breath as she sucked on his left nipple, taking it fully into her mouth and flicking it with her tongue. After repeating this on the right she continued down and had soon pulled down Aion's pants, revealing his manhood.

He was already mostly erect, and like the rest of his kind he was incredibly well endowed. Tessa wasted no time in taking his cock into her mouth, one hand gently gripping the shaft as the other fondled his balls.

Aion moaned in delight as the warm wetness of Tessa's mouth spread of his cock, it had been an age since he and felt anything like this. Since his arrival at the Sisterhood he hadn't got involved with anyone, most people where simply too scared of him because of his race.

Tessa continued to take in more and more of his cock every time she lowered her mouth over it as Aion groaned even louder, he was fast approaching climax but was trying to hold off as much as he could. It was clear though Tessa didn't want him to hold off, and as she sucked on his head hard her hand quickly slid up and down his shaft.

Aion moaned out loudly as his resistance gave in, his cum shooting deep into Tessa's mouth as she tried to swallow his huge load. She milked his cock for all it was worth, sucking on the head long after he had stopped climaxing as she quickly bought his cock back to attention.

Aion growled in heat as he suddenly rolled Tessa over, pinning both her hands to the floor with one of his huge hands whilst the other effortlessly ripped her clothes from around her body. Kissing her hard he could feel the heat of her pussy between her legs that were now wrapped around his waist.

With his free hand he pressed a finger deep into her sex making her moan in delight, she was soaked and ready for what came next. Positioning the tip of his cock again her lips he pushed the tip n gently, Tessa moaning as she felt the huge cock start to fill her.

Aion took his time, with every inch that slid into her he stopped, waiting for Tessa to adapt to the intruder and push down on him some more until finally he felt his balls brush up against her body.

"Fuck me," she whispered into his ear, her breath rapid as she could barely wait for what came next. "Fuck me hard till I cum."

Aion didn't need asking twice, and after pulling his cock out he slid the whole length back in to Tessa in one fluid movement making the woman scream in pleasure. His thrusts got faster and faster as Tessa buried her head in his shoulders to muffle her cries. Aion felt her entire body tense, her pussy contracted around his cock in waves as her orgasm overtook her again and again. As the contractions started to slow Aion sat back a little, his cock now sliding slowly in and out of Tessa's pussy, covered in juices as she lay on the floor smiling.

"Now that's a work out," she chuckled.

Aion nodded and smiled. "Ready for round two?"

Tessa chuckled as Aion leant over and kissed her. Neither of them had any reason to look around, and even if they did the probably wouldn't have spotted the small slot in the far wall. Through it two eyes peered in, watching the two lovers entwined on the floor. A single tear escaping down the cheek of the unknown watcher.

**************************************

Nicole thought from the moment she saw Madam Selene that she wouldn't like her, and after just an hour her thoughts were confirmed. She was immediately taken to the private auction halls, where along with half a dozen other slaves she was pushed down onto the floor and told to scrub. With nothing but a small brush and bucket of water Nicole started gently cleaning the area of floor, looking around at the other girls as they all intently scrubbed away.

"Hi I'm Nicole" she whispered to the girl next to her.

The girl barely stopped scrubbing, and didn't register Nicole's attempts at all. Suddenly pain seared across Nicole's back and she turned to find Madam Selene stood over her, a long leather strap hanging in her hand.

"Scrubbing does not require talking slave. " she said lifting her hand and lashing the strap across Nicole again.

Nicole screamed in pain, and despite her attempt to protect herself with her arm the strap still ripped across he skin.

"Now, if I hear one more word from you I'll whip you so hard your Master won't recognise you at first. Get back scrubbing."

Nicole quickly picked up the brush and started scrubbing again. For hour that's all she did, scrub. No one spoke, no one stopped, no one dared do anything but scrub as Madam Selene meticulously watched over the group.

"Right, food time sluts. Get your arses down to the hall and be back here in one quarter sub cycle." Madam Selene shouted out. "All of you together, need to help the newbie pick from the delicious menu!"

All the girls immediately put the brushes carefully away and got up, Nicole following their lead and quickly exiting the room.

As soon as they were out out of ear shot of madam Selene conversation started up within the group.

"I thought she'd have us scrubbing all day, my knees are killing me." One slave said.

"Tell me about it," said another glumly. "I was exhausted when I started the day, Master had me up all night on his punishment bench after I dropped his drink."

"You always were a klutz Massy," the girl at the front said. "Surprised your Master's not ditched you by now, the amount of mistakes you make."

It had been the girl that was next to her and she quickly turned to Nicole, pushing her against the wall with one hand. "And what the hell is your problem newbie. On what world did you think talking was a good idea?"

"I'm, I'm sorry, I didn't know." Nicole said.

The girl snorted and sneered at Nicole. "Well your just lucky she didn't whip me as well, otherwise we'd be having more than just words right now. Don't try that again or else."

As the girl walked off Nicole hung back and followed at the rear of the group. They walked into a small canteen and immediately joined the short queue to the counter. Looking round Nicole noticed there were no seats, just some small plinths that the slaves used for the food whilst they knelt on the hard floor. Nicole was starved, she hadn't eaten a thing since her capture and was surprised that she hadn't fainted or fallen ill. Her stomach grumbled in anticipation.

"I take it you've not been fed yet by you Master?" one of the girls said.

Nicole looked at her and shook her head. "I'm surprised I'm not ill, it's been three days!"

The girl chuckled. "that's the nano bots for you, they convert seamen into pure vitamins for the body. I bet you've been fucked a few times haven't you?"

Nicole nodded glumly and looked at the floor. "Raped, I've been raped a lot."

"Slaves don't get raped I'm afraid, just fucked as there Masters see fit. It's unfortunately a way of life here in Rutan." the girl said glumly as she took a tray that had been handed to her from the counter. "I'm Thelma by the way."

"Nicole," she said taking her own tray and looking down in disgust.

The tray had a small bowl filled with a grey looking slime, and a cup of water. That was it, nothing that could be remotely interpreted as interesting or appetising.

"First time with Synthcum Nicole?" the girl said looking at her reaction. "I won't big it up, it's as appetising as it looks but it does a job."

"Synthcum?" Nicole said following the girl to a free plinth and kneeling down.

"All the vitamins a girl needs to suck cock and serve her Master." the girl said ironically. "It's designed to have a similar taste and texture to cum, but equally be as bland as possible. Just count your blessings that you are not calibrated to one man's cum, that's supposed to make this stuff taste absolutely foul."

Nicole sighed and pushed the tray away from her. "I'm calibrated apparently, whatever that means. Overheard Cronus telling Faustus this morning before handing me over."

"Shit," Thelma said. "Sorry to hear that."

Thelma started scooping up the grey slime with what looked like a small plastic scoop and started eating. Looking up at Nicole she glanced at the guards walking around the room and then down at her meal.

"They'll make you eat it you know, and they enjoy making a game of it. I suggest, however bad it tastes you get it over with."

Pulling the tray back Nicole sighed and picked up the scoop. Scooping up some of the contents she let them dribble back off the scoop into the bowl.

"Why make it taste so bad, I mean for calibrated people. I don't get it?"

The way I see it is that it's like an addiction, it apparently makes your Masters cum taste like the most delectable thing in the world, leaves you with cravings that are so strong you'll do anything to taste is again. That's how they break you."

Nicole watched as again Thelma took a scoop of the Synthcum and sucked I down, grimacing slightly.

"You tell me, I mean your calibrated. Can you deny that your Masters cum is not simply the best thing you've ever tasted, leaves you wanting more and more."

Nicole hesitated for a moment, she didn't want to admit that Thelma was correct, despite the fact everything she had said was true. She could feel it now, just thinking about it was making her aroused, the taste, the smell.

"I - I can't," she said pushing the bowl away. "I won't."

"Won't slave? Music to my ears, it had been a boring lunch time!" a voice boomed behind her. "What's the matter princess, food not good enough for the likes of you?"

Before she could turn round one of the guards and grabbed her by the hair and pulled it back roughly. She was no looking directly upwards at the guard, a huge black man that grinned wickedly down at her.

Another guard appeared and quickly restrained her hands, before handing the first guard something. Without asking the man pushed something against her lips, and despite her best efforts Nicole was powerless as she felt inch upon inch of a sort of pipe forced into her. She started gagging as the pipe hit the back of her throat, but the guards didn't seem to care. Once they had pushed enough of it into her she watched in disgust as the guard picked to bowl up and positioned it over a funnel attached to the top of the tube.

Pouring the slop in slowly Nicole coughed and gaged as the Synthcum hit the back of her throat. The taste was terrible, in fact it was pretty much the same as Faustus's rancid cum from what she could tell but the texture was almost worse. As least with cum it was a few spurts, but the sheer volume of this was overpowering.

Not content with just the food, the guard picked up her tiny bowl of water and chuckled.

"Let's wash that down shall we?" he said poring the water into the bowl slowly, making sure to get all the remnants of the Synthcum off the side. Once he was finally content he pulled the feeding tube out and walked off with little more word.

Nicole rubbed her throat and wiped the side of her mouth, some of the cum had dribbled out from the side of the tube and onto her. Looking at Thelma she notice that she had finished her bowl and was looking sadly at Nicole.

"Told you," she said. "Do yourself a favour, don't make life harder for yourself than you have to."

Nicole nodded and picked up her cup, there was nothing left in to and she sighed. No sooner had they finished than it was time to head back up, the rest of the group was already filtering out the room and Nicole followed reluctantly. On the way out however she heard something, a whisper between two girls as the passed the end of the queue that made her stop and turn.

"I'm telling you, Bolina is dead. Had her throat ripped out apparently." One girl said.

"Shit, think she was found out..." the second started before noticing Nicole. "What the fuck are you looking at bitch, this is a private discussion."

"Sorry," Nicole stammered. "It's just you mentioned Bolina, I was there when..."

Her sentence was cut off as the girl leapt at her without warning, punching her hard in the face and grabbing her throat. Nicole felt the sadly familiar feeling of warm blood as it gushed from a wound in her mouth as she struggled for breath. Thankfully the guards were immediately upon them, grabbing both Nicole and the girl that had hit her and pulling them apart.

"Well, well. If it isn't my favourite princess. Come on, it's the racks for you two."

The two were pulled out of the room and down into the basement of the building where they were quickly chained up by the wrists facing each other in the middle of a large, open room. There feet were pulled wide apart and secured by chains making it almost impossible to move.

Standing next to them the guard looked at each in turn and chuckled. Hope that was worth it, I'll give you a few minutes to work out your differences verbally before I come back after lunch. I don't like disturbances in my mess hall so will deal with you both personally.

With that he was gone, leaving them along in the dark, damp room.

"You're dead bitch, get me? Dead!" The girl said. "We know what you did, Bolina was a loyal sister and we will have our revenge."

"I didn't do anything, she took her own life after Cronus found out she was working for the Sisterhood. I take it you do to give the fact you're bat shit crazy."

The girl looked at her, it was clear she was seething with rage. "Why would Bolina do that, she's been hiding in plain sight for years. You must have given her up, it's the only way she'd be caught."