Trapped on Novas Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A hour later and Sensi walked into the medical room to find Melissa intently studying the bracelet. She had the back off and was carefully scanning the inside with her pad. She glanced up at Sensi before looking back down at the deice.

"Can I help you with something?" Melissa said, clearly she hadn't recognised Sensi at first glance.

"Tell me how hot your girlfriend is!" Sensi said.

Melissa looked up confused at first, then realised what was going on.

"Oh my god, you ARE hot!" she said.

Sensi was dressed in a sort of brown leather pair of skin tight trousers, a dark tank top clung to her upper body whilst she and thick, leather bracelets on either wrist. Her hair and been platted back into a tight bread in the back of her hand. flung over her shoulder was a thick brown harness along with a number of small pockets, and off the back of the harness hung a long rod. One of the hand guns from the drop ship was holstered by her hip.

"Why the hell are you dressed like that, not that I'm complaining!" Melissa said as Sensi came over and sat on the side of the bed.

"I'm going out with Tessa and Carissa on a raiding mission to a hunters depot, something a bit more low key than last time but I wanted to help. Carissa helped me pick out something more fitting for the role."

"I bet she did!" Melissa said. "She likes you, you realise?"

Sensi shrugged and kissed Melissa on the lips. "I only have eye's for you babe! How are you doing anyway.

"Good to hear," Melissa said. "This device is fascinating, I've never seen anything like it but I think I'm making progress. I've isolated the comms system so I'm fairly sure I have blocked any erroneous messages being sent and I'm just trying to interface the pad now with the system. Do you know where the rest of the things are from the drop ship by the way?"

"Sure," Sensi said. "They are in a store room up near the briefing room. Just ask Ananke or one of the other sisters to show you. What do you need?"

"I'm hoping I can make a sort of holomap of the moon, pinpoint the other hunters locations using their wristbands as trackers. Would be useful don't you think?"

"Very." Sensi said as there was a knock on the door. Carissa stood there waiting, she gave Melissa a curt wave before motioning to Sensi that it was time to go.

"You're going now?" Melissa said.

"Afraid so," Sensi nodded. They want to get to the depot before nightfall tomorrow so there is more cover to recon the place. If all goes to plan I should be back in two days.

"Two days!" Melissa said. "You just got me all worked up and now you are leaving me?"

Sensi lent forward and gave Melissa a kiss. "Just think how good it will be when I get back, my love!"

"Be careful will you, no heroics ok?" Melissa said.

Sensi nodded, and after one more kiss she got up off the bed and headed for the door.