Trapped on Novas Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole sighed. "If you are asking if she's dead because of me then yes, she probably is. I don't really know. I didn't give her up though, just let me explain."

The girl spat in Nicole's face, "Fuck you bitch, fuck you."

Nicole was about to say something when the door opened and the guard again walked in.

"Getting to know each other are we, feeling all buddy-buddy now?" he said.

He had removed his top and was holding a rolled up bull whip in one hand. Smiling he reached up and grasped one of the girls nipples, twisting it hard trying to bring a response from the girl. She remained mute, staring at Nicole in defiance as the guard twisted it harder and harder.

With a grunt he gave up and switched to Nicole, she was far more responsive and squealed in pain as soon as he twisted her sensitive nipple.

"I'll start with you then Princess, but don't worry it will just be a warm up - five lashes to start. I'm going to make the other one squeal you know, whatever it takes." he said.

Nicole could only wait in fear as the guard walked behind her and uncurled the whip. There was a crack in the room as he practiced his swing and Nicole sobbed as she looked at the girl hanging in front of her. With a smile and a kiss the girl waited, and as the first crack sounded Nicole screamed in absolute pain as the whip ripped across her back.

******************************

Tessa sighed contentedly as she slipped on the spare robe that hung within the washing room attached to the workout area. Aion was getting changed across from her, and she watched as he pulled up his pants over his pert behind. After the second round as he called it they had carried on in the shower, she could still feel the tingling of the last orgasm as it gently seeped from her body, the feeling of him thrusting powerfully in and out of her lingered in her mind as she clung round his muscular body, warm water pouring over them from the shower.

She picked up her previous robe, Aion had made sure that wasn't going to be worn again when he ripped it from her body but she didn't care. Chuckling them both left the workout room, but almost immediately found their path blocked. Hundreds of people lined the path down, each holding a small candle that flickered in the breeze. Some of them also had flowers, bracelet's and other gifts that they were holding out to Tessa. Confused she looked round at Aion who shrugged his shoulders.

"It's her, the angel of death!" someone called out, the crowd turned and rushed towards her.

"Please, take this gift." one woman said shoving a locket into Tessa's had. "May it bless you, and our people as you lead them to glory!"

Everyone seemed keen to touch the Angel, hands reached out from everywhere just to gently touch her head as she was in undated with gifts. It took them an age to walk what would normally be a few minutes, and by the time they reached the bottom of the hill Ananke waited impatiently for them.

"Where have you been," she scolded the two, looking specifically at Aion. Aion walked over and stood beside Ananke, facing Tessa.

"He was with me, showing me the work out room." Tessa said smiling. Looking at Aion she gave him a wink. "Quite the workout it was too, although I think I won 5-3 in the end didn't I!"

Aion chuckled before turning to Ananke.

"Sorry it took so long supreme Sister, is there a task you require me for?"

""I need you on patrol, there's a lot going on and need my best out there. Besides, Commander O'Connor and I need to discuss things given recent events."

Aion bowed and as he walked past Tessa he grabbed her arm and lent over.

"I don't remember you winning the fight 5-3," he whispered.

"I didn't say that was the number of times we fought, I was counting something else." she said looking at him and winking. With a chuckle Aion left the room leaving Tessa there with Ananke.

"As you can see news of the prophecy has already began to spread through the camp. Have you given any thought to how you intend on helping us considering people now think of you as the saviour?"

There was a definite tone of resentment from Ananke, and Tessa could understand that. For however long she had been leading these people, and Tessa literally falls from the sky and people start worshiping her.

"I have, I think there is no point us keeping this under wraps, maybe we can use this to your advantage?" she said. Ananke cocked her head, looking inquisitively.

"The way I see it is that you have people that believe this prophecy, so if I support you then we will just encourage support for you and the Sisterhood. You must realise I have no desire to interfere with your leadership."

Ananke nodded and paced the room thoughtfully. "That is true, if you are seen to be obeying me then it could work to our advantage."

"Whoa, I didn't say obey you, I said work together." Tessa said. "I still want what's right for my people, and that seems to be what is right for your people as well at this time."

Ananke stopped and looked at her. "What if there came a time when it wasn't the same - if we didn't see eye to eye? Are we then enemies?"

Tessa shook her head, "I don't think that's ever going to be the case supreme sister. Have me go on some missions with Aion and Carissa, let me help with the defence of the camp. We will see how things get along, ok?"

Ananke nodded slowly. "What about support, you have an army in stasis up there, I will not allow my people to die whilst you people sleep through the war."

Tessa nodded. "Agreed, but not all my people are warriors, and Aion is right that we will not be able to send down ship upon ship as it will be far too obvious."

"So what, we let them sleep whilst my people die?"

Tessa shook her head. "No, I will awaken my most loyal and trusted warriors, have then come down in the drop ship to help us in the war. One ship should be ok to go unnoticed if we time it correctly with the portal opening. In the mean time I have Melissa working on the program that will allow us to safely drop pods wherever we like on the moon, maybe over time we can randomly pick landing sites and keep the Rutan's away from this camp that way.

Ananke pondered that for a moment then nodded. "Very well, I will announce to the people that you have joined our ranks and that you will lead forces against the Rutan's. I will have Carissa work with you on possible targets."

"Carissa? I assume Aion..."

"I believe you and Aion has seen quite enough of each other for today," Ananke shot venomously. "Carissa is the Sisterhood's main tactical advisor, Aion will be out on patrol."

Tessa watched as Aion walked out the room, clearly the events in the work out room were not as private as she had hoped and Ananke seemed infuriated by it. Getting out her touch pad she quickly bought up the link to Mother and started scanning the crew manifest for the marines she wanted to wake. She had the feeling that it was more critical than ever to be surrounded by her most trusted marines.

*********************************************

Nicole hung in her bonds, the guard had long since gone and the girl now hug limply in front of her, blood had trickled down her back where she had taken lash upon lash. She passed out before even making a sound, something that most upset the guard but Nicole had to admit she was impressed.

The door creaked open and in walked Cronus, Jessica crawling along behind him with her head still encased in the metal hood. The guard followed and gestured at the two women hanging in the room.

"It either of these yours Master Cronus?" he said.

"This one is, what did she do?" Cronus asked pointing at Nicole.

"Refused to eat her lunch, dunno why it's always so appetising." the guard chuckled.

Cronus let out a snort and walked over to the wall, attaching the chain pulling Jessica along to the wall. He pointed at the other one.

"And her?"

"She attacked your slave, not sure why. Couldn't even get her to scream, tough little bitch as it turns out."

Cronus looked at the girl then at Nicole, who was looking fearfully at Cronus. Nodding slightly he looked partially over his shoulder in the guards direction.

"Leave us, thank you for bringing this to my attention. I'll remember this."

The guard nodded and left the room, Cronus circling the two bound women.

"Is she one of them? Part of the Sisterhood? I'm impressed with your work if so my slave." Cronus said walking behind the woman. "I know she's awake, she's good but not that good."

Nicole saw the woman ever so slightly open her eyes and look at Nicole, venom flashed in her eyes as it seemed her suspicions of Nicole where correct.

Nicole shook her head. "I'm afraid not Master, she's not one of the Sisterhood. I heard her say something about you, and I flipped. The guard couldn't have seen it, I attacked her first."

Cronus snorted as he stepped forward and lifted the girls head by the hair, looking directly into her eyes. "What could this worthless brothel slut have said that could get you so worked up I wonder?"

"She said," Nicole paused, swallowing as the words caught in her mouth. "She said you were a great man, an example to all Rutan's. That you were a fine Master..."

Cronus roared in laughter. Letting go of the woman's head he turned and looked at Nicole.

"We both know that's bullshit, what did she really say?" he said grabbing Nicole's face and squeezing it hard.

"It's true," croaked the girl. "Master Cronus, you are seen as a great man, a prize Master to have. She should be more grateful to be owned by a future Masters of Master's."

Cronus looked round at the girl who was looking at him now, still he didn't believe a word of it.

"What's your name slut." he said letting go of Nichole and turning to the girl.

"Horai, Master."

"Well Horai, today is your lucky day then." Cronus said smiling.

He walked round the back of the girl and unzipping his pants he grabbed her butt cheeks and pulled them apart.

"This Master of Masters is going to fuck you in the arse in that case, I imagine you'll be famous with your friends."

Nicole watched as Cronus pushed his cock into Horai, she scrunched up her face in pain as the monster cock threated to rip her apart. As Cronus started thrusting slowly in and out of her Horai looked at Nicole, the looks of anger and hatred was gone and in its place was the first signs of pain. Nicole starred into her eyes, willing as hard as she could all the good will she could muster, trying to keep Horai focused on her and not the Monster raping her.

Cronus didn't take long, he groaned and buried his cock to the hilt as he sent spurt upon spurt into Horai's arse. After a few moments he slipped his semi flaccid cock out and walked round to Nicole. As he unclipped her chain she knew exactly what was coming, and sure enough he pushed her to his knees and towards his cum covered cock.

"Once you're done with me, your friend here deserves an apology slut. I'm sure you can think of some way to kiss and make up." he chuckled.

After Cronus took great delight in focusing Nicole to clean up the mess he had made of Horai's arse, he led Nicole and Jessica out of the dungeon and back upstairs to Faustus's room.

"Ah Cronus, I heard you were here early. Thought you might try and sneak off with that slut of yours before I ass fucked her."

Cronus chuckled and pushed Nicole over to Faustus. "I never go back on my word Faustus, fuck away!"

Nicole cringed as Faustus grabbed her collar and growled at her. "Fuck time my little slut, but you need to get me in the mood first!"

Nicole was pushed onto her knees and soon had Faustus's flaccid cock pushed into her mouth. It didn't take long to get his tiny cock hard, and with a grin he pulled her head up by the hair and onto his lap.

"You know where this is going bitch, no point fighting it." he said grabbing both her arms and spinning her round. He wasn't even going to stand up to fuck her.

Nicole couldn't help but moaning pain as Faustus pulled her onto his lap and she felt the tip of his cock press against her arse. It was like someone taking a tiny red hot dagger and slipping it inside her, if it wasn't for the nanobots however she wasn't sure she'd feel much such was his size compared to Cronus.

Faustus moaned and grabbed both of Nicole's legs just above the knee. Pulling them up he started quickly thrusting in and out of Nicole frantically, Nicole's face scrunched up as she tried to hold back the screams of pain.

Fortunately for her, Faustus didn't last long at all and with a grunt he came just inside her arse. Once again the cum felt like acid melting away at her insides but as he pulled out the majority of the cum dribbled out onto his cock.

Cronus chuckled at the sight, he had hoped that Faustus would put up more of a show than that, he was sure that the arse fucking Nicole just got barely registered and he was counting on that to motivate her in her mission to find the hidden members of the Sisterhood.

"Clean up time slut, then I need to get on with the auction." Faustus said pushing Nicole off his lap and onto the floor again.

With a sigh Nicole lent forward and took his cum covered cock into her mouth.

**********************

Sensi lay next to Melissa on the bed, slowly stroking the side of her lover as she slept. Her recovery had been miraculous so far, the effects of the bite were almost gone from her system, and the amputation was healing fast, thanks in part to the medicinal expertise of the Sisterhood.

Stirring slowly, Melissa looked over and smiled. "Hmm, that's nice. Don't stop."

Sensi smiled as her hand stroked up and down her side a little further, venturing down as far as her hip and back up the side of her arm. Melissa rolled over slightly so she was on her back, the sheets falling of her body.

Melissa moaned as Sensi's hand gently traced around one of her breasts, then around the next and her nipples hardened in response.

Sensi cocked an eyebrow and grinned seeing the response. "I take it someone is feeling better then."

Melissa smiled as she pulled Sensi closer, and with a little nod she pulled her into kiss. Sensi moaned as they kissed and her hand ventured lower until it stroked over the small mound of pubic hair and rested on Melissa's pussy lips. As she pushed a finger in Melissa moaned in pleasure.

"Hmm, that feels so good!"

"I'm sure there's lot more I can do to help you feel better!" Sensi said but suddenly the door burst open.

Tessa walked in carrying a few things in her arms, ideally looking at one of the devices. "Hey Melissa, I've got something I'd like you to..."

Tessa trailed off as Sensi scrambled up the bed, pulling the sheets over the two of them.

"Oh," Tessa said stopping.

"Oh indeed," Snapped Sensi. "haven't you heard of knocking?"

"Haven't you heard of a lock?" Tessa retorted looking at the door. "I can leave again if you like, how long do you need, 5 minutes?"

"Don't bother, the moment has passed!" Sensi said getting up off the bed to reach her clothes. Inadvertently she pulled the sheets clean off Melissa.

"Err hello?" she said quickly covering up her most private of areas. "You're not the only one naked here!"

Tessa started laughing and sat down in the chair opposite the bed. "Don't mind me, this is funny. It's like a real time comedy!"

Tessa threw on a robe and quickly covered Melissa back up. "Sorry, got a bit carried away."

"honestly I didn't mind, who would anyway? Two sexy women naked, lying in bed doing all sorts of naughty things. I kind of wished I snuck in and watched a bit more!"

"Pervert," Melissa laughed, "Just because you got your kicks doesn't mean you can spoil everyone else's!"

Tessa closed her eye momentarily and sighed. "How the hell did you hear about that - did someone put out a memo?"

"You'd be surprised what I hear from this bed. I kind of hacked the intercom system yesterday when I was bored, I know everything!" Melissa said pointing at the device on the wall next to her bed.

"Mwah ha ha." she added in a rather theatrical laugh. "I'm so evil!"

"And you called me a pervert! It appears I've come to the right place however." Tessa said tossing one of the hunters armbands onto the bed. "I want you to hack this next, I want as much information as possible from it."

Melissa picked up the armband and studied it. "Awesome, more Alien tech! Where did you get it from?"

I kind of took it from the store room just now, Carissa and I were discussing some bits and I figured knowing what the hunters are up to and when that Portal goes on and off will be advantageous."

"Cool," Melissa said turning the device around in her hands. "I'll let you know."

Tessa got up and nodded. "Thanks. I'll let you two get back to whatever it is that you were doing!"

Sensi however was already walking around the bed and towards the door behind Tessa. "Oh there's no point now, she's got better things to do!"

"What can I say, I like my toys!" Melissa shrugged, "Wait, that came out wrong!"

Tessa and Sensi left the room chuckling away.

"So we are officially helping the Sisterhood now are we?" Sensi said as she followed Tessa back up the hill to the briefing room. Tessa nodded but didn't elaborate further as they headed up the hill side.

Carissa was in the meeting room with a few other members of the Sisterhood, including Ananke. When Carissa saw Sensi she smiled, waving slightly and becoming her over.

"Hey, how's Melissa doing?" she asked placing a hand on Sensi's shoulder and rubbing it slightly.

Tessa looked over at Sensi and raise her eyebrows, Sensi caught her looked and scowled at her. It wasn't like that with Carissa.

"She's doing well thank you, your medics have been incredible with us so we thank you," Said Tessa nodding at Ananke. "Sensi here was just playing nurse weren't you?"

Sensi blushed as Carissa looked at her confused.

"Is she ok? Do you need me to send a medic to her?" Carissa said, thinking that there was actually something medically wrong with Melissa.

Sensi stifled a laugh and raised her hand. "No its fine Carissa, Tessa's just being silly. What's going on here?" she said changing the subject.

Looking down that the huge map she quickly made out a number of places - the camp was clearly marked on one side and on the far side of the map was the portal. In-between were a number of places, including the clearing where the pod had first come down.

"We've been talking about a raiding mission, supplies are running low." Ananke said pointing at a small building towards the bottom of the map. "The hunters use drop bays across the moon's surface so that the long range hunters don't have to always return to the portal for supplies. We have two more cycles until Aion tells me the hunters will be missed so this is a good time to hit the bay."

Sensi looked around the map, it looked relatively straight forward. It was south of the camp, and nowhere near the portal or the original clearing.

"Ok, cool. Can I come?" Sensi said. "I'd like to help."

"I don't think..." Tessa started but Ananke interrupted.

"That is a most generous gesture Sensi. Commitment that both sides are working equally together for the common cause. It's settled, both you and Tessa will join Carissa and her fellow Sisters to raid the southern drop bay. There should be little resistance."

Tessa looked over at Sensi annoyed at her offer, but could do little about it now.

"Cool!" Sensi said looking around. "Any chance I can get some better clothes though?"

Carissa laughed, Sensi was dressing in one of the light cotton robes that most wore for day to day life in the camp. "Come on, I'll get you something more befitting a Sisterhood ranger!"

As the room emptied Ananke gave Tessa a telling look, it was clear she felt she was in total charge and sending Sensi on this mission was her idea of making that clear.